Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:38:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM's leader utopianfuture RETIRED after mistake posting w. sockpuppet acc[SCAM]  (Read 11019 times)
TauMuon

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

NEM Enthusiast

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:02:31 PM

@Come-from-Above

You say you hold NEM stakes, but your persistent negative posts are causing more harm than good for NEM. I don't understand what you hope to gain.

NEM - New Economy Movement - http://blog.nem.io/overview/ | www.reddit.com/r/nem | https://www.facebook.com/ourNEM | https://twitter.com/nemcoin
Built from the Ground up with 100% Original Code | A Second-Generation Crypto, Radically Improved over Bitcoin | Philosophy of Solidarity and Egalitarianism
gorillajam

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:02:46 PM

Until today NEM was good promises and hot air. Now, it is turning its face to the "scam side" dangerously.

alpha is still on route as sheduled. This is no scam. Unless I was delusional those last weeks.

imagine it would be a scam after all. LOL. i do NOT think so. Nem itself is not a scam and it has good development. at least thats what i think. THINK that is. Not KNOW. nobody knows except those deeply involved in the code. the only obviously scamming person until now is utopianfuture which is why he should or must be excluded from the project for the sake of the project itself

we all know this and so do u patmaster. u are just afraid of utopianfuture kicking ur ass like all those who fear him in the Nem community. be true to urself my friend. ur a good guy. do not let urself be used by someone who is lying to u

You are forgetting why UP started NEM in the first place. The concept of fairness, which is stupid but hey people believed that false truth about distribution that 1000 people is fairer than 30.

Let me remind you the first couple of months was UP obsessively routing out sockpuppet accounts.

I don't see how NEM can recover any credibility at this stage. Sure it can do ok, but become great...forget about it.

The positive side is that people didn't buy in big before a big crash. There would of been tears.

By the way I have over 10 NEM stakes, im not ashamed to say cause I think the fairness thing is a joke, always has been.

From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:05:49 PM

@Come-from-Above

You say you hold NEM stakes, but your persistent negative posts are causing more harm than good for NEM. I don't understand what you hope to gain.

i understand ur point mate. i hope to clean this project of people who betray us and thus me

i want a clean and successful NEM like we all do. not a "fake fair" Nem.

Nem needs the overhaul. CLEARLY

UP is a hypocrite, liar and using us all as his slaves on his road to financial freedom. PLEASE REALIZE THIS. its the unfortunate truth which shocks me utterly

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:10:04 PM

@Come-from-Above

i understand ur point mate. i hope to clean this project of people who betray us and thus me

UP is a hypocrite, liar and using us all as his slaves on his road to financial freedom. PLEASE REALIZE THIS. its the unfortunate truth which shocks me utterly

Everyone who thinks 1000 stakes is fairer than 30 like NXT is fake fair and just as much as a hypocrite as UP and is lying about the maths of NEM's fairness to themselves and others.

We have already shown you people a hundred times your lack of logic about spreading wealth to 1000 or 30 it makes no difference if you hope to make a currency used by millions of people later.

This is just a karma way of showing how hypocritical NEM at its core is.

maybe you didn't realize what you have done, but you have killed NEM.

You can't clean a turd

Tompa

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:11:34 PM

Why are you calling all of us slaves? How did UP actually enslaved you or me? Sell your stakes and be done with the slavery! Please sell them to me cheaply! :-D
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:12:11 PM

UP is posting a statement to address all the claims now, writing atm!

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:13:06 PM

@Come-from-Above

You are starting to sound like the self righteous UP attacking others for unfairness.

Didn't you guys ever read Animal Farm in school?

From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:14:26 PM

@Come-from-Above

You are starting to sound like the self righteous UP attacking others for unfairness.

i personally think UP is a parasite with no skills whatsoever other than writing, announcing and managing his puppets including the former me

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:17:40 PM

@Come-from-Above

i personally think UP is a parasite with no skills whatsoever other than writing, announcing and managing his puppets including the former me

Get on the Qora train and don't look back. The developer is integrity itself.

Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:19:48 PM

Only 3 persons posting here over and over the same things. Piss Off. Especially gorilla-troll.

SO lets let UP come to a word.
Say you are sorry for that, you are just a human which made a mistake. Spend your 2 stakes for the good. And move the fuck on.

Jesus like kiddies realizing that Santa Claus is their daddy.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
BitcoinForumator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:22:11 PM

Gorillajam - well chosen nickname. Gorilla.
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:25:48 PM

Only 3 persons posting here over and over the same things. Piss Off. Especially gorilla-troll.

Say you are sorry for that, you are just a human which made a mistake. Spend your 2 stakes for the good. And move the fuck on.

Fuck off with the troll shit. Quote form you a few days ago on the NEM thread, your the troll not me:

"That sounds awesome.
Sounds like we are already in front of Qora ;-)"

Welcome to my ignore list.

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:27:24 PM

Gorillajam - well chosen nickname. Gorilla.

internet tough guy.

Momimaus

Activity: 767

Never back down !!!

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:35:33 PM

Fuck off with the troll shit. Quote form you a few days ago on the NEM thread, your the troll not me:

"That sounds awesome.

Biggest forum troll. Nobody takes you for real. Just shut up and go back to your Qora-trash thread.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:41:42 PM

"That sounds awesome.

Biggest forum troll. Nobody takes you for real. Just shut up and go back to your Qora-trash thread.

Bye!

dwma

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:47:33 PM

You are forgetting why UP started NEM in the first place. The concept of fairness, which is stupid but hey people believed that false truth about distribution that 1000 people is fairer than 30.

Let me remind you the first couple of months was UP obsessively routing out sockpuppet accounts.

I don't see how NEM can recover any credibility at this stage. Sure it can do ok, but become great...forget about it.

The positive side is that people didn't buy in big before a big crash. There would of been tears.

By the way I have over 10 NEM stakes, im not ashamed to say cause I think the fairness thing is a joke, always has been.

So your account is not even a month old, but you have 10 other accounts you have sock puppets under?  Thats a common tactic amongst the FUDDers, claim to have numerous NEM stakes.
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:49:16 PM

So your account is not even a month old, but you have 10 other accounts you have sock puppets under?  Thats a common tactic amongst the FUDDers, claim to have numerous NEM stakes.

dwma just for ur information mate, I am not related with gorrilajam.I dont even know him.

this thread is mine solely mine. thank u

dwma

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:52:02 PM

Everyone who thinks 1000 stakes is fairer than 30 like NXT is fake fair and just as much as a hypocrite as UP and is lying about the maths of NEM's fairness to themselves and others.

We have already shown you people a hundred times your lack of logic about spreading wealth to 1000 or 30 it makes no difference if you hope to make a currency used by millions of people later.

It isn't a question of being fair.  It is just superior.

I created a new currency and 5 people had it.
You created a new currency and 1000 people had it.

Which would be superior, everything else considered being equal ?

The answer -

5 would be superior because you can manipulate the market.
1000 would be superior if you wanted to use it as an actual currency.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:53:34 PM

NEM creators have been messaging plenty people within bitcointalk to support and invest in the coin when its finally released.

When it's released whether its terrible or fantastic people will make it out to be the second coming, just don't get caught up in the fake hype with everyone cheer leading the coin on
and singing Kumbaya praises at NEM on this cesspit section on btctalk called the altcoin sub section. Wink
Victorius

Activity: 73

...math, you can trust math.

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:54:54 PM

3 guys organazing FUD. Cheesy Cheesy, this thread is joke.

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: