Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:41:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM's leader utopianfuture RETIRED after mistake posting w. sockpuppet acc[SCAM]  (Read 11012 times)
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:30:57 AM

I think come-from-above is a founder member of NXT called come-from-beyond which explains his 100+ bashing posts. I could be wrong but ..

come-from-above is not on the stakeholders list, but he says he is a stakeholder and come-from-beyond is on the list.

Also from an early come-from-above post ....
Hi dudes.

Come-from-Above MIA

Pardon?

Come-from-Behind
Come-from-Beyond
Come-from-Below
Come-from-Above

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:36:17 AM

I think come-from-above is a founder member of NXT called come-from-beyond which explains his 100+ bashing posts. I could be wrong but ..

fragout, I can say with certainty that Come-from-Above is not CfB. It is not his style at all.

CfB never expressed anything negative toward NEM. Also see one of his latest tweets: https://twitter.com/comefrombeyond/status/477172691108397056

Quote from: Come-from-Beyond
"leader doesn't matter, community does. #Nxt proved this, #NEM will prove it again."
griffinriz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:38:19 AM

Hi dudes.

Come-from-Above MIA

Pardon?

Come-from-Behind
Come-from-Beyond
Come-from-Below
Come-from-Above

Come from Beyond is a great guy and i dont expect anything like this from him, im sure he is not using this socketpuppet account. He also supports NEM  Wink
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:41:44 AM

Ok guys. looks like i got it wrong then. sry cfb
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:42:39 AM

Its a conspiracy if it would true then NEM starts to be a serious rival of NXT while NXT trust of initial stakeholders is holding still most of NXT coins. So some of them may behave hostile to NEM because NEM has a big potential to threaten the NXT. And the most hated should logically be the founder of NEM project. They were waiting while people started buying stakes because it made NXT price growing. Now people are almost cashing out NXTs. This is not my theory, this is a theory of my job collegue but it seems to be working. So now has come the best time to start a tongue-offensive.

EDIT: IT seems that CfA explained the situation in many other threads. These ideas seem to be wrong also.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
instacalm

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:48:07 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 11:03:10 AM by instacash

Its a conspiracy if it would true then NEM starts to be a serious rival of NXT while NXT trust of initial stakeholders is holding still most of NXT coins. So they behave hostile to NEM because NEM has a big potential to hoove their NXTs. And the most hated should logically be the founder of NEM project. They were waiting while people started buying stakes because it made NXT price growing. Now people are almost cashing out NXTs. This is not my theory, this is a theory of my job collegue but it seems to be working. So now has come the best time to start a tongue-offensive.

hvezdasmrti, you obviously don't follow the NXT community much. Wink Please come over to the NXT forums and you will see that most people have nothing against NEM. Neither have I heard that NEM's core team has anything against Nxt in particular.

NEM can not be a rival to Nxt at this point at all (as NXT is established after 7 months of great development and $76M market cap). NEM's alpha is not even launched and its stakes are traded solely on Nxt AE, please don't forget this.
Parana

Activity: 378

Step into a world!! A P2P world!

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:48:55 AM

Sell NEM stakes??  Embarrassed
SELL NEM STAKES!!!!!!  Angry

This is a little girl thought....

My stake gonna be claimd just at the right momment.

Who wants to sell... fell free to do so.

This is the momment we have to be togheter. All people who coudnt buy a stake will attack now.

If one person can put NEM to ashes... this coin will never be 2015's best coin.

Parana

Activity: 378

Step into a world!! A P2P world!

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:51:24 AM

Where is the official nem thread??

griffinriz

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:55:07 AM

Where is the official nem thread??

Now you can follow this thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=650274.0
Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:01:41 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 11:17:31 AM by Eadeqa

Its a conspiracy if it would true then NEM starts to be a serious rival of NXT while NXT trust of initial stakeholders is holding still most of NXT coins. So some of them may behave hostile to NEM because NEM has a big potential to threaten the NXT. And the most hated should logically be the founder of NEM project. They were waiting while people started buying stakes because it made NXT price growing. Now people are almost cashing out NXTs. This is not my theory, this is a theory of my job collegue but it seems to be working. So now has come the best time to start a tongue-offensive.

EDIT: IT seems that CfA explained the situation in many other threads. These ideas seem to be wrong also.

You do realize that UP, Jaguar, BloodyRookie, gimre all had some involvement with Nxt and most Nxt users knew about Nem project immediately and are stakeholders?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404321.0

Plus it's on Nxt AE so some Nxt whales bought even more stakes (some of them have over 10 stakes now).

There is absolutely no interest for them to see Nem fail as that would mean losing potential profits.

Nxt early stakeholders already made hundreds of thousands (if not millions). You gain absolutely nothing by showing jealousy towards them because that game is over.  They made their money already.

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
jenea4pda

Activity: 382

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:11:35 AM

Hi NEM community!

As I understand-this is new address of NEM thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=650274.0

Cheers

P.S I joined NEM about it's beggining, and i saw UP is working hard for NEM.

no matter what, i really think that UP contributes a lot to NEM.

without his work, NEW cant get this far !

so, guys, calm down, dont panic and dont spread panic.

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:27:21 AM

Some devs take 20% of their shares, there is no scandal if they specify at the beginning
The problem is
Nem devs have not announced they were taking X amount of stake
They tried to be fair and then to ninja sock puppet like a lot of people here
This is idiot
Anyway i'm not surprised
IPO system is safer
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:54:39 PM

How the hell could NXT set up NEM's 'leader' to be revealed in this way?
You are really heading into black helicopter world with that one.
In case you hadn't noticed, btw, nearly every single NEM stakeholder with an active BTT account is also a NXT'er.
NXT is at #3 right now, we want Litecoin, not NEM.
Personally, I liked NEM, as did the majority of NXT'ers, and I was looking forwrd to seeing how the NEM project worked out.

I hope that you guys can come up with a rescue plan, and I repeat: first get some hard info about exactly how many stakes UP reserved for himself, then figure out how to remove those tainted stakes. Until you can do that in an open way....no-one is going to trust NEM.   

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:12:20 PM

Thanks for explanations, as i declared, the theory seems to be wrong. And yeah, litecoin is a good thing to be shot down, too valuable for so low innovations and merits, if NXT gets LTC and NEM will settle up the third place everyone will be satisfied  Smiley Smiley

In Pump and Dump we trust.
atoni

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:19:27 PM

LOL, you people are even responding to come from above and shroomsky's posts? haha, those 2 are some of the biggest idiots of this forum, and their intentions are very clear.

Utopian did a mistake and he stepped off. (although mistakes are not even that big)

NEM is 2nd best crypto 2.0 that will happen to cryptocurrency in foreseeable future. (and no, NXT is not the first one, its 4th-5th).

So no fears, this accident will go away soon, what matters is technology and community.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:41:24 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 02:01:44 PM by TaunSew

All UF did was spam sockpuppets to promote NEM back in January.  UF only kept 1 sock for a second stake, which is legal if it's for someone else.  Taint analysis removed hundreds of sockpuppet stakes.

BCnext and Satoshi had conversations with themselves, in the beginning, to drum up popularity.  Seems fitting UF would name his sock "ghosthouse".  UtopianFuture, Satoshi and BCnext may as well be the same person.

NEM never had an IPO.  It was a call for participation where most people paid $5 to $40 and it has a very fair distribution, unlike NxT's IPO whales and all the other $hitcoins out there.

UF resigning had no impact on the price of NEM, historic low was 17K and it's currently above 20.

The people who think UF committed murder are all NxTers who fear NEM.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
splintcell1

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:14:22 PM

All UF did was spam sockpuppets to promote NEM back in January.  UF only kept 1 sock for a second stake, which is legal if it's for someone else.  Taint analysis removed hundreds of sockpuppet stakes.

BCnext and Satoshi had conversations with themselves, in the beginning, to drum up popularity.  Seems fitting UF would name his sock "ghosthouse".  UtopianFuture, Satoshi and BCnext may as well be the same person.

NEM never had an IPO.  It was a call for participation where most people paid $5 to $40 and it has a very fair distribution, unlike NxT's IPO whales and all the other $hitcoins out there.

UF resigning had no impact on the price of NEM, historic low was 17K and it's currently above 20.

Blaming Satoshi and BCNext for the obvious  faults of Nem Leadership more than low. This puts Nem in such a ridiculous light now. You are a shame to us all. I liked NEM until I read your junk

ps Next raised 21 peanuts in comparison with the huge amounts of nxt+btc of Nem so Plz dont cause hyperlaughter

Also utopianfuture is BCNext is Satoshi? Dont fricking make me vomit dude, affkjdkdjdjdjd
feina24h

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:15:41 PM

This thread should be locked now because Utopian is not part of NEM anymore

Fair Launch, No Premine and Active Devs = Logicoin
msin
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:29:04 PM

Haha, UP is not even close to BCNext or Satoshi, UP knows nothing about the technical side of crytpo, whereas BCNext and Satoshi created/developed their respective crypto's from the ground up.  Also, most Nxt members are stakeholders of NEM from the beginning.  Nxt does not fear NEM, Nxt fears no one.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:07:05 PM

In that case, I say ask him back on board, if it really, really was only one extra stake.
As a longstanding NEM stakeholder, I really don't care that UP snaffled an extra stake for himself.

And, btw, Taun, I'm getting bored of your constant anti-NXT paranoia/FUD....could you dial it down a bit?

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: