Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:14:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM - New Economy Movement - NEMstake Tokens Listed on NXT Asset Exchange  (Read 22507 times)
hypersire

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:52:20 AM

I am unable to add the NEM token asset to my NXT client.

I click on the Add asset button, enter 12465186738101000735 as the account ID (I also tried with NXT-J62B-CNAR-34YW-4RCFN) but then it just hangs and says "Submitting..."

I've tried many times now. My NXT client is the latest (1.1.4).

Can someone else who doesn't have the asset added yet please try on your machine?

Thanks!

You can't just add the asset to your account. There would be no trading if everyone could just add stuff to their account willy nilly. (Of course you can issue your own asset but that's something different)
You need to buy it or if you're a stakeholder you can be sent one by me.
In order to request an asset send 1 NXT to NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH from the account you'd like to asset to be sent to and pm me the tx id.

Ah, ok it is rather confusing. I am looking to buy some more NEM stake so I thought I must first add the asset to my account and then I would be able to purchase some.

I will send 1 NXT to NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH now and PM you the transaction ID.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:30:09 PM

Ah, ok it is rather confusing. I am looking to buy some more NEM stake so I thought I must first add the asset to my account and then I would be able to purchase some.

I will send 1 NXT to NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH now and PM you the transaction ID.

Thanks!

If you don't have an asset and simply wish to buy more, can't you just put nxt into your account, go to whatever asset you wish to buy... and buy it?

Why would you need assets added to your account simply to buy some of that asset? That'd mean nobody could buy assets unless they already owned some if it? Doesn't make sense.
minterwintrer

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:27:33 PM

do stakeholders need to send 1 NXT to claim their token on the Asset XE? If so, what if they don't have any NXT?
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:29:31 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 05:44:39 PM by patmast3r

do stakeholders need to send 1 NXT to claim their token on the Asset XE? If so, what if they don't have any NXT?

Yes they do. It's for covering fees on one hand but also acts as book keeping on the other.
If they don't have any NXT they need to get some Smiley

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:38:36 PM

There is a faucet out there that will give you 2-4 for free. Or just buy a small amount on an exchange.

One thing I noticed about NXT, as I never really used it before, is how it sort of fees you to death. Requires a Nxt fee to make bids, retract bids, send funds... basically everything.
Seedeer

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:49:10 PM

There is a faucet out there that will give you 2-4 for free. Or just buy a small amount on an exchange.

One thing I noticed about NXT, as I never really used it before, is how it sort of fees you to death. Requires a Nxt fee to make bids, retract bids, send funds... basically everything.

From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:03:42 PM

Claimed few more nemStakes with sockpuppets today,  petmaster can u move ur ass and send em out?

~CfA~

NimrodChen

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:06:48 AM

Good luck~ Grin
conbos

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:00:16 PM

Quick question...
Is it compulsory to claim the tokens for the AE? Shall I wait until beta release to claim NEM coins?
Thanks!

New Economy Movement (N.E.M.) Supporter
http://www.ournem.com
Seedeer

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:54:15 PM

Quick question...
Is it compulsory to claim the tokens for the AE? Shall I wait until beta release to claim NEM coins?
Thanks!

You don't have to do it now but there's still about 500 shares left if you want to transfer your stake.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:17:46 PM

Quick question...
Thanks!

You don't have to do it now but there's still about 500 shares left if you want to transfer your stake.

How do you transfer a token for a share?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
jenea4pda

Activity: 382

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:41:48 PM

It's look NEMastic!!!

Enjoy NEM!

NEM OPEN ALPHA LAUNCH IS SCHEDULED FOR 25th JUNE 2014

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
patmast3r

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:31:52 PM

Quick question...
Thanks!

How do you transfer a token for a share?

The deatils of that pocess aren't really worked out at this point since it is still some time away.

km356

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:09:32 AM

Hi There:

I got involved with NXT recently (transferred btc in, tried some account leasing, found the asset exchange) and then stumbled onto NEM...wow! Spent all day reading the forums...lot's of reading and interesting stresses for the community.

Anyway, it's not clear to me whether the only way onto a NEMStake is through purchase on the NXT AE or if I can contribute some way to the community in exchange for a stake.

Thanks,

km356
km356

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:05:42 AM

Hi There:

I got involved with NXT recently (transferred btc in, tried some account leasing, found the asset exchange) and then stumbled onto NEM...wow! Spent all day reading the forums...lot's of reading and interesting stresses for the community.

Anyway, it's not clear to me whether the only way onto a NEMStake is through purchase on the NXT AE or if I can contribute some way to the community in exchange for a stake.

Thanks,

km356

hi Km356,

firstly welcome to nem! Smiley

there are 2 ways at the moment to obtain nem.

buy it on the AE the way you did.

there will be an auction, after alpha/beta, not sure what the devs have decided yet, but there will be an auction.

aswell as this, there is a third way, development/ecosystem(promotion) fstakes, but theres a catch

The basis of NEM is reward following contribution (not for money invested).

"any stake holder that goes the extra mile will be compensated based on what they have done". as far as i know this would fall under "promotional stakes".

there are many people who work very hard on nem, and still to this day do not have a clue how much they could get, if anything. its just one of those things you do because you love the job, not because of the money. soon, if you follow nem, you will see that those working on nem are truly passionate about what they are doing. and it shows in there work.

any other questions, just ask! Smiley

kod

Thanks kod.

I would expect there is a bounty list or community signup somewhere; is the google form linked at the top of the NEM official thread the only signup mechanism?

km
jenea4pda

Activity: 382

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:02:20 AM

NCC and NIS are working smooth and quick! Enjoy NEM COMMUNITY

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
patmast3r

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:13:53 AM

NCC and NIS are working smooth and quick! Enjoy NEM COMMUNITY

Sorry but this has nothing to do with the AE for which this thread is supposed to be used.
Plz stick to the discussion thread for this kind of stuff.

km356

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:00:42 PM

This NEMstake business does not seem as fair and equitable as I had read in the forum.

I simply wanted to place a buy order below 25K and I placed a decent order within the spread before going to bed.

Woke up this morning and it seems some bot (or very fast human) manipulated the market to drive the price higher and now I have missed the boat.

Not feeling very fairly dealt in the last few hours!

km
Simakki

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 01:09:44 PM

This NEMstake business does not seem as fair and equitable as I had read in the forum.

I simply wanted to place a buy order below 25K and I placed a decent order within the spread before going to bed.

Woke up this morning and it seems some bot (or very fast human) manipulated the market to drive the price higher and now I have missed the boat.

km

Huh

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
km356

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:29:25 PM

km

Huh

thats just the market. very few people are selling using market order right now.

I don't buy that. I am investigating the blockchain now and am finding some very peculiar activity with one address...more to come later
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: