Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:06:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XPOOL.CA][Multipool] x11 | sha256 | scrypt | lyra2REv2 - KNC Titans/Large GPUs  (Read 37469 times)
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 03:53:29 AM

Hey Crackfoo,
I'm trying to dedicate 256Mhs to the BTCD and 256Mhs to the DRK pool. Im using 2 Ares256. When I point them to your pools they hash at a very low rate and then they stop hashing. Do you have a port dedicated to highspeed scrypt asics? I have a steady 6TH pointed at your SHA256 port and that seems to be running fine. Just need a little help getting the scrypt units going. Thanks

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 02:06:08 PM

Hey Crackfoo,
I'm trying to dedicate 256Mhs to the BTCD and 256Mhs to the DRK pool. Im using 2 Ares256. When I point them to your pools they hash at a very low rate and then they stop hashing. Do you have a port dedicated to highspeed scrypt asics? I have a steady 6TH pointed at your SHA256 port and that seems to be running fine. Just need a little help getting the scrypt units going. Thanks

This is happening on both pools? Strange... I've had KnC Titan's on the pools without issue so it should be able to handle these, though I've never heard of them before. It should be able to handle them but right now, I'm not able to supply a dedicated port.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 06:02:54 PM

It starts to climb and then it drops all the way back down. This equipment is a bit finicky. Unless i connect it to a high speed port, i get a bunch of hardware errors.

cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 07:21:12 PM

Im going to test it on the DRK pool, I'll let you know if the results are better.

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 07:39:49 PM

Im going to test it on the DRK pool, I'll let you know if the results are better.

Just some info on how I have my port setup. I did just make some tweaks to see if this helps.

The starting diff is 64. The server will keep adjusting the diff every 120 seconds until your miner can submit shares to the pool every 8 seconds and will allow for 30% variance in that time. So really the pool will allow you to submit shares every 6-10 seconds without changing your diff.

This just went into effect, so let me know if it behaves any different...

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 08:11:52 PM

Just some info on how I have my port setup. I did just make some tweaks to see if this helps.

The starting diff is 64. The server will keep adjusting the diff every 120 seconds until your miner can submit shares to the pool every 8 seconds and will allow for 30% variance in that time. So really the pool will allow you to submit shares every 6-10 seconds without changing your diff.

On which pool? Both?

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 08:13:58 PM

On which pool? Both?

yeah I did change it on both.

cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 08:37:34 PM

I have one machine pointed to the DRK pool, It seems to be working better. You can probably tell better than me through the backend.

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 08:38:25 PM

I have one machine pointed to the DRK pool, It seems to be working better. You can probably tell better than me through the backend.

PM your worker name and I can keep an eye on it.

cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 08:41:17 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2015, 08:56:34 PM by cintrondigital

PM your worker name and I can keep an eye on it.

Sending info for both pools, I'll put the other machine on the btcd pool later tonight.

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 03:05:42 PM

The latest shift for the Darkcoin multipool paid out over 63 DRK.

Still need more hash for Sha256, Scrypt &  more importantly X11 algo. If you're looking for a new home for your X11 hash, bring it over! On average, you'll make the same if not more DRK and you'll help push the price of DRK up.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 07:11:25 PM

The latest shift for the BitcoinDark multipool paid out over 34 BTCD to miners on all three algos!

We need to have some more mining support over here at this pool. Prices are low still so this is a good reason to point more hash at the pool. These prices won't last for much longer as BTCD and SuperNET are nearing their v1 release.

Cheers!

www.bitcoindark.ca

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 04:43:40 PM

The latest shift for the Darkcoin multipool paid out over 56 DRK.

Still need more hash for Sha256, Scrypt &  more importantly X11 algo. If you're looking for a new home for your X11 hash, bring it over! On average, you'll make the same if not more DRK and you'll help push the price of DRK up.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 05:42:35 PM

The latest shift for the Darkcoin multipool paid out over 70 DRK.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 08:52:32 PM

The latest shift for the BitcoinDark multipool paid out over 72 BTCD to miners on all three algos!

We need to have some more mining support over here at this pool. Prices are low still so this is a good reason to point more hash at the pool. These prices won't last for much longer as BTCD and SuperNET are nearing their v1 release.

Cheers!

www.bitcoindark.ca

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 08:19:50 PM

The latest shift for the BitcoinDark multipool paid out over 25 BTCD to miners on all three algos!

Cheers!

www.bitcoindark.ca

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 05:16:00 PM

The latest shift for the Darkcoin multipool paid out over 51 DRK.

Still need more hash for Scrypt &  more importantly X11 algo. If you're looking for a new home for your X11 hash, bring it over! On average, you'll make the same if not more DRK and you'll help push the price of DRK up. SHA has been holding strong @ ~20Th/s, thanks ya'll!

We have a new multipool in development. This will in effect combine our existing two pools into one which will allow for combined mining efforts increasing the profitability as well as improved statistics and mining features. Stay tuned for this!

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 02:46:19 PM

The latest shift for the Darkcoin multipool paid out over 60 DRK.

Still need more hash for Scrypt &  more importantly X11 algo. If you're looking for a new home for your X11 hash, bring it over! On average, you'll make the same if not more DRK and you'll help push the price of DRK up.

We have a new multipool in development. This will in effect combine our existing two pools into one which will allow for combined mining efforts increasing the profitability as well as improved statistics and mining features. Stay tuned for this, we're almost into full on testing.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 06:37:57 PM

The latest shift for the BitcoinDark multipool paid out over 93 BTCD to miners on all three algos!

We have a new multipool in development. This will in effect combine our existing two pools into one which will allow for combined mining efforts increasing the profitability as well as improved statistics and mining features. Stay tuned for this, we're almost into full on testing.

Cheers!

www.bitcoindark.ca

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 05:10:29 AM

The latest shift for the BitcoinDark multipool paid out over 19 BTCD to miners on all three algos!

We have a new multipool in development. This will in effect combine our existing two pools into one which will allow for combined mining efforts increasing the profitability as well as improved statistics and mining features. You can test the new pool out now at: http://beta.xpool.ca Keep in mind it is still beta, but testing is much appreciated!

Cheers!

www.bitcoindark.ca

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: