Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:46:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XPOOL.CA][Multipool] x11 | sha256 | scrypt | lyra2REv2 - KNC Titans/Large GPUs  (Read 37469 times)
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 08:20:10 PM

The latest shift for the BitcoinDark multipool paid out over 23 BTCD to miners on all three algos!

We need to have some more mining support over here at this pool. Prices are low still so this is a good reason to point more hash at the pool. These prices won't last for much longer as BTCD and SuperNET are nearing their v1 release.

We have a new multipool in development. This will in effect combine our existing two pools into one which will allow for combined mining efforts increasing the profitability as well as improved statistics and mining features. You can test the new pool out now at: http://beta.xpool.ca Keep in mind it is still beta, but testing is much appreciated!

Cheers!

www.bitcoindark.ca

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 02:26:21 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2015, 05:07:33 PM by crackfoo

The latest shift for the Darkcoin multipool paid out over 14 DRK.

We have a new multipool now running full steam so now all my pool's hash rates are combined and already showing great results and payments are flowing. This should increase and stabilize the profitability 

Miners that use X11, get paid DRK above and beyond what I mention here. This is because when we find a DRK block, you instantly get allocated your DRK share and it gets paid within a few hours of a block maturing. You don't need to wait for any exchanging so you'll get more frequent DRK payments as more DRK blocks are found.

Any problems, please PM as I may miss your post.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 05:16:18 PM

The latest shift for the BitcoinDark multipool paid out over 20 BTCD.

We have the new multipool now running full steam so now all my pool's hash rates are combined and already showing great results and payments are flowing. This should increase and stabilize the profitability.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 04:01:48 AM

The latest shift for the Darkcoin multipool paid out over 21 DRK.

We have a new multipool now running full steam so now all my pool's hash rates are combined and already showing great results and payments are flowing. This should increase and stabilize the profitability  

Miners that use X11, get paid DRK above and beyond what I mention here. This is because when we find a DRK block, you instantly get allocated your DRK share and it gets paid within a few hours of a block maturing. You don't need to wait for any exchanging so you'll get more frequent DRK payments as more DRK blocks are found.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 04:13:52 AM

The latest shift for the BitcoinDark multipool paid out over 29 BTCD.

We have the new multipool now running full steam so now all my pool's hash rates are combined and already showing great results and payments are flowing. This should increase and stabilize the profitability.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 04:16:36 AM

The latest shift for the Fibre multipool paid out over 15 FIBRE.

We have the new multipool now running full steam so now all my pool's hash rates are combined and already showing great results and payments are flowing. This is increasing and stabilizing the profitability.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 09:24:02 PM

Thanks for making the recent upgrades. I've pointed my scrypt rigs to see how things go.

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 10:15:59 PM

Thanks for making the recent upgrades. I've pointed my scrypt rigs to see how things go.

Hey thanks, any problems let me know!

cheers!

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 03:46:24 AM

The latest shift for the Fibre multipool paid out over 7 FIBRE.

We have the new multipool now running full steam so now all my pool's hash rates are combined and already showing great results and payments are flowing. This is increasing and stabilizing the profitability.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 03:48:06 AM

The latest shift for the BitcoinDark multipool paid out over 33 BTCD.

We have the new multipool now running full steam so now all my pool's hash rates are combined and already showing great results and payments are flowing. This should increase and stabilize the profitability. As always, the more mining support the better the payouts!

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 03:52:10 AM

The latest shift for the Darkcoin multipool paid out over 15 DRK.

We have the new multipool now running full steam so now all my pool's hash rates are combined and already showing great results and payments are flowing. This should increase and stabilize the profitability  

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

ArchitektoR

Activity: 217
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:10:15 PM

Hi!

Thanks for the pool!

Was trying to mine with small scrypt asics and set diff to 8, but it always starts with 512... the "pass" : "--diff 8" is set for the pool, tried both 1121 and 1122 ports - still the same. Miner is cgminer 4.3.5 (with Zeus support)
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 05:23:43 PM

Hi!

Thanks for the pool!

Was trying to mine with small scrypt asics and set diff to 8, but it always starts with 512... the "pass" : "--diff 8" is set for the pool, tried both 1121 and 1122 ports - still the same. Miner is cgminer 4.3.5 (with Zeus support)

Hrmm interesting. That should work on port 1121. Port 1122 min diff = 512 so I would expect that it would only go to 512 there... but the starting diff on port 1121 is 64.... but never starts at 64?

ArchitektoR

Activity: 217
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:37:56 PM

but the starting diff on port 1121 is 64.... but never starts at 64?

tried --diff=64 on 1121 - worked. So it's the lowest available one? Now looks like it's OK, so let's go! Smiley Thanks once again!
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 05:59:45 PM

but the starting diff on port 1121 is 64.... but never starts at 64?

tried --diff=64 on 1121 - worked. So it's the lowest available one? Now looks like it's OK, so let's go! Smiley Thanks once again!

The lowest on that port should be 8 though...

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 03:41:54 AM

The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 9 DRK, 28 BTCD, 5 FIBRE & 0.011 BTC.

We have the new multipool now running full steam so now all my pool's hash rates are combined and already showing great results and payments are flowing. This should increase and stabilize the profitability  

DRK Miners that use X11, get paid DRK above and beyond what I mention here. This is because when we find a DRK block, you instantly get allocated your DRK share and it gets paid within a few hours of a block maturing. You don't need to wait for any exchanging so you'll get more frequent DRK payments as more DRK blocks are found.

Anyone can add an additional payout addresses to get your mined coins sent to you direct, instead of exchanged. You can also choose to split your earnings between any of our payout currencies!

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 03:32:30 PM

The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 16 DRK, 50 BTCD, 24 FIBRE & 0.024 BTC.

DRK Miners that use X11, get paid DRK above and beyond what I mention here. This is because when we find a DRK block, you instantly get allocated your DRK share and it gets paid within a few hours of a block maturing. You don't need to wait for any exchanging so you'll get more frequent DRK payments as more DRK blocks are found.

Anyone can add an additional payout addresses to get your mined coins sent to you direct, instead of exchanged. You can also choose to split your earnings between any of our payout currencies!

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 03:26:07 AM

The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 17+ DRK, 74+ BTCD, 36+FIBRE & 0.1 BTC.

** We are now merge mining on all algos. X11: Unitus - SCRYPT: Dogecoin & ViaCoin - SHA256: DevCoin & NameCoin. We still have some more to add to SCRYPT so these bonus coins will see bumps in profitability across the board.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 05:44:31 PM

The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 17+ DRK, 58+ BTCD, 29+FIBRE & 0.03 BTC.

** We are now merge mining on all algos. X11: Unitus - SCRYPT: Dogecoin & ViaCoin - SHA256: DevCoin & NameCoin. We still have some more to add to SCRYPT so these bonus coins will see bumps in profitability across the board.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 04:13:45 PM

The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 14+ DRK, 53+ BTCD, 26+FIBRE & 0.03+ BTC.

** We are now merge mining on all algos. X11: Unitus - SCRYPT: Dogecoin & ViaCoin & SysCoin - SHA256: DevCoin & NameCoin.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: