Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:12:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XPOOL.CA][Multipool] x11 | sha256 | scrypt | lyra2REv2 - KNC Titans/Large GPUs  (Read 37466 times)
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 02:02:18 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 03:40:31 AM by crackfoo

Developers & Communities looking for a Multipool

We are always looking to add additional payout options for our miners. We do not and can not add every coin and require a 1.5 BTC fee to be listed. Paying out different currencies is not a trivial task such as mining different currencies is. This is why there is a fee. It is also to help weed out coins that do not have large, loyal and matured communities. Not only will your currency be listed on a reliable, stable and trustworthy multipool, it guarantee's your currency will stay listed as a payout option for at least 3 months. If support is still strong after that, it will stay listed indefinitely, so long as there is support for it.

Your coin must be listed on at least one of these exchanges: Bittrex or Poloinex  and have sufficient amount of volume to prevent delisting

How does it work?

xpool offers 4 different sets of coins to mine. SHA256, Scrypt, X11 and Lyra2REv2.  Mined and confirmed coins are traded automatically to maximize the profits from exchanging them into payout currencies.

As the pool picks up more hashing speed payouts will be more frequent. Currently payouts for exchanged coins is daily, Monday to Friday. For any coins miners wish to keep, payouts are every ~6 hours, including DASH.

If a DASH block is found, there's no exchanging or loss of fees as it can simply be paid out to the X11 DASH miners.

The advantage of the pool is that you can utilize your older ASIC equipment to earn either BTC/LTC/NXT/BTCD/DASH/FIBRE/BITS/VTC/VRC.
Cheers and Happy Hashing!

Donations welcome!

Any issues, please report them here or feel free to PM me, as I can't always see every post.

You can also find me in SuperNET slack in the #xpool channel. To get a SuperNET Slack invite send an email to info@supernet.org or a PM to noashh or jl777

Cheers!

Xpool Multipool

www.xpool.ca
PPLNS reward system
NXT/BTC/LTC/BTCD/DASH/FIBRE/BITS/VTC/VRC Payouts
Split Payouts between currencies
Optionally keep coins you mine instead of exchanging
Scrypt & SHA256 & X11 & Lyra2REv2 Algo's
DDoS Protected
Simple setup and usage
2% Fees
To mine:
www.xpool.ca/configuration_guide

Privacy Tip - My pool has the ability to hide your address from the leaderboard however this only works with bitcoin derived coins as the only way to update your account is by using the wallets sign message feature. However, one of the settings and feature of my site, is the ability to split your mining to any other currencies I pay out in. So all you have to do is mine with any other address aside from NXT, then split your payout to 100% NXT and voila all your shares will be converted and sent as NXT.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yaamp

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 01:49:33 AM

nice interface

yaamp.com
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 02:00:29 AM

nice interface

thanks a lot. The basics are there for now and I'll continue to add more statistics and more importantly profitability metrics.

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 11:37:39 AM

Last sha256 shift payments sent out.

Thanks!

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 09:40:45 PM

We've added 3 X11 coins to the pool now. Crypt, Dark and Glyph!

romeshomey

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:46:50 PM

I am having an issue using your pool with my scrypt asics.   I am able to mine with them at other pools fine but for some reason at your pool they stop sharing after about 30-60 seconds after being connected to the pool.

My GPU's work flawlessly and my Gridseed works flawlessly, but my Fury/Zeus asics will not continue to function right.   They connect, start to get accepts, hashrate shows normal, then after about 30-60 seconds I stop getting accepted shares and all that happens it that the miners show blocks being detected and difficulty changes but from that point on I never get another accepted share (or rejected for that matter).

Anyhow, I am unsure what the issue is.  I mine with them at other pools fine but I would prefer to use your pool but can't resolve this issue.

My user is Xucx3DWXsPyjpx1y9T34V1e7pwPK8t8RPw if that helps.

Its just weird because my (1) Gridseed hashing at 300+ Kh/s does better at your pool than my (2) Furys at 2.4 Mh/s and I am baffled.

Examples below.   

Fury's are top left.  Gridseed to the right, and GPU's on the bottom.   Notice how the Fury's are stuck at detecting new blocks and difficulty changes.   They were getting 1.2+ Mh/s each and accepted shares upon connecting, then after about 30 seconds they have been in this state.   If I use any other pool I don't have this problem.

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 03:57:07 PM

I run two fury's against my pool and haven't noticed any problems. They do a solid 1.31 pretty consistently.

I'm curious if you can test with their provided cgminer software? Same results?

I haven't tried mine with bfgminer just yet, but I have 5 more on the way so was thinking I will... but for now, I'm using their Zenminer pi that I got with their week one orders.

romeshomey

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:03:00 PM

I run two fury's against my pool and haven't noticed any problems. They do a solid 1.31 pretty consistently.

I'm curious if you can test with their provided cgminer software? Same results?

I haven't tried mine with bfgminer just yet, but I have 5 more on the way so was thinking I will... but for now, I'm using their Zenminer pi that I got with their week one orders.

I'm running cgminer now but I'm getting a lot more HW errors and very low accepted share rate.    This has been running for over an hour lol.

Weird... 

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 06:16:34 PM

SHA256 got 7.9303 DRK and X11 got 15.9875 DRK on our latest shifts.

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 02:47:40 PM

We've updated the stratum VARDIFF calculations to stick with x2 adjustments. Some of you have expressed that your miners behave a little weird with the more specific adjustments. So now you will notice your diff will be 2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256 etc....

Thanks!

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:49:42 AM

Pool currently down for me and has been pretty much the entire day :/

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 12:15:32 PM

Pool currently down for me and has been pretty much the entire day :/

btcd.xool.ca was back up last night. It was only the front end that was down. Mining and trading was still occurring. Some historical stats got corrupted so the weekend shift I ended early and re-set the stats.

When the next shift finishes, I'll re-import the stats, including the last shift.

Cheers!

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 03:56:55 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 02:41:00 AM by crackfoo

Earn your own DRK coins by mining at the multipool. Not only that, you can earn DRK using your old ASIC hardware on SHA256 and SCRYPT coins!

DarkCoin by xpool - DRK Multipool

PROP reward system
DRK Payouts
Scrypt & SHA256 & X11 Algo's
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
0% Fees while in BETA
To mine:

How does it work?

xpool offers 3 different sets of coins to mine. SHA256, Scrypt and X11. Each algorithm runs on a shift. Shifts end On Monday, Wednesday & Friday at 7am Eastern. The confirmed coins are traded throughout the duration of the shifts automatically to maximize the profits from exchanging them into DRK. Once enough confirmed blocks are accumulated, the shift is moved into "Confirming" status. Once all the coins are confirmed as successfully traded and exchanged, the DRK payments are sent.

As the pool picks up more hashing speed and sufficient DRK can be picked up from the exchanges, the shifts schedule and payouts will be more frequent. This is a growing phase so the more hash support the better.
If a DRK block is found, there's no exchanging or loss of fees as it can simply be moved into the X11 payout queue.

The advantage of the pool is that you can utilize your older ASIC equipment to earn you the more desired DarkCoin.

Donations welcome!

That latest shift for the Darkcoin multipool paid out over 29 DRK.

Cheers!

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 02:41:51 AM

Earn your own DRK coins by mining at the multipool. Not only that, you can earn DRK using your old ASIC hardware on SHA256 and SCRYPT coins!

DarkCoin by xpool - DRK Multipool

PROP reward system
DRK Payouts
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
0% Fees while in BETA
To mine:

How does it work?

xpool offers 3 different sets of coins to mine. SHA256, Scrypt and X11. Each algorithm runs on a shift. Shifts end On Monday, Wednesday & Friday at 7am Eastern. The confirmed coins are traded throughout the duration of the shifts automatically to maximize the profits from exchanging them into DRK. Once enough confirmed blocks are accumulated, the shift is moved into "Confirming" status. Once all the coins are confirmed as successfully traded and exchanged, the DRK payments are sent.

As the pool picks up more hashing speed and sufficient DRK can be picked up from the exchanges, the shifts schedule and payouts will be more frequent. This is a growing phase so the more hash support the better.
If a DRK block is found, there's no exchanging or loss of fees as it can simply be moved into the X11 payout queue.

The advantage of the pool is that you can utilize your older ASIC equipment to earn you the more desired DarkCoin.

Donations welcome!

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 02:42:46 AM

BitcoinDark by xpool - The Official BTCD Multipool

PROP reward system
BTCD Payouts
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
1% Fee
To mine:

How does it work?

xpool offers 3 different sets of coins to mine. SHA256, Scrypt and X11. Each algorithm runs on a shift (see below). The confirmed coins are traded on the top 4 exchanges throughout the duration of the shift automatically to maximize the profits by exchanging them into BTCD and creating buy pressure in the BTCD markets! Once the shift ends, the shift is moved into "Confirming" status while all the coins are confirmed as successfully traded and exchanged, the BTCD payments are sent.

Current shifts run 24 hours, Monday - Friday and end at 7PM Eastern each day except Saturday & Sunday. The weekend shift ends on the Monday. Payments are then finialized and typically complete 2-3 hours after a shift ends.

The advantage of the pool is that you can utilize your any GPU, CPU and older ASIC equipment to earn you the more desired BitcoinDark.

PortAlgoExample
3500SHA256stratum+tcp://mine.btcd.xpool.ca:3500 -u <BTCD address> -p ANYTHING
3600SCRYPTstratum+tcp://mine.btcd.xpool.ca:3600 -u <BTCD address> -p ANYTHING
3700X11stratum+tcp://mine.btcd.xpool.ca:3700 -u <BTCD address> -p ANYTHING

Donations welcome or tip me, crackers, on IRC!

Any issues, please report them here or feel free to PM me, as I can't always see every post.

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 02:43:39 AM

PROP reward system
BTCD Payouts
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
1% Fee
To mine:

How does it work?

xpool offers 3 different sets of coins to mine. SHA256, Scrypt and X11. Each algorithm runs on a shift (see below). The confirmed coins are traded on the top 4 exchanges throughout the duration of the shift automatically to maximize the profits by exchanging them into BTCD and creating buy pressure in the BTCD markets! Once the shift ends, the shift is moved into "Confirming" status while all the coins are confirmed as successfully traded and exchanged, the BTCD payments are sent.

Current shifts run 24 hours, Monday - Friday and end at 7PM Eastern each day except Saturday & Sunday. The weekend shift ends on the Monday. Payments are then finialized and typically complete 2-3 hours after a shift ends.

The advantage of the pool is that you can utilize your any GPU, CPU and older ASIC equipment to earn you the more desired BitcoinDark.

PortAlgoExample

That latest shift for the BitcoinDark multipool paid out over 47 BTCD.

Cheers!

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 02:53:48 AM

PROP reward system
BTCD Payouts
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
1% Fee
To mine:

How does it work?

PortAlgoExample

That latest shift for the BitcoinDark multipool paid out over 75 BTCD.

Cheers!

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 01:23:02 PM

The latest shift for the Darkcoin multipool paid out over 17 DRK.

Cheers!
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #4Wzw6BatJeSrAptE

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 01:59:43 PM

That latest shift for the BitcoinDark multipool paid out over 81 BTCD.

Cheers!

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 01:37:48 PM

The latest shift for the Darkcoin multipool paid out over 22 DRK.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: