Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:02:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT, the ultimate SCAM, will it die because of 100% pre-mine given to 50 people?  (Read 14988 times)
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:22:57 PM

I repeat:

kiddie fight

~CfA~

why is it the Proof of Stake coins have so many kiddie fights?

~CfA~

Eadeqa

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:34:06 AM

why is it the Proof of Stake coins have so many kiddie fights?

I think TaunSew case is pretty clear. He is jealous of Nxt being #3 on coinmarketcapp Smiley  That attracts a lot of attention by itself

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:54:26 PM

As i bought most of my nxt at January I was infinitely scammed by initial stakeholders!  

The odd thing is even i was scammed i am sitting on a 100% profit right now!

I love this kind of scam!  Cheesy

You can't deny $250,000 theft right now from leader of NXT.

Shows what type of people they are, and reinforces their launch was a scam designed to make a few whales infinitely rich of a non-liquid non-trading fake market cap that is on paper only.

Try selling your NXT and see the profit vanish because the market does not demand them.

NXT = leader openly stealing hundreds of thousands and will probably go to prison.

Missed the news; Who stole what? A quarter of a million is a huge amount.

https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/incredible-opportunity!/

Someone hacked (probably) forum acc of guy who was representing NXT at PayExpo and tricked some community members into sending him ~74 BTC

EDIT: lol that exclamation mark.

People actually sent this amount of money? FFS, when will they learn?

SZZT

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:04:15 AM

you know what, since the 2500-page thread was locked, these fud threads pop up very often.

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:17:27 AM

IndiaMikeZulu in da house. We have decided to base ourselves in NXT (and Unobtanium -- POW has a place).

Am reading up on every asset. Here are realities that we were talking about well before NXT was launched -- like a way of cutting BTC out of the equation. Gee yeh -- that'll never catch on!! Wa ha ha

Mark, Australia
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:18:44 AM

IndiaMikeZulu in da house. We have decided to base ourselves in NXT (and Unobtaium --POW.has a place).

Am reading up on every asset. Here are realities that we were talking about well before NXT was launched -- like a way of cutting BTC out of the equation. Gee yeh -- that'll never catchbon. Wa ha ha

Mark, Australia

thx for reviving this thread of truth little man ! Spoetnik Approved™

~CfA™~

bluemeanie1

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 05:38:08 PM

Just want to note here briefly the NXT project has been embroiled in scandals lately and possibly even a lawsuit.

I had recently contacted New York Department of Financial Services regarding them.  Ive made a number of submissions to this site recently regarding them.

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?
SZZT

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:06:28 PM

Just want to note here briefly the NXT project has been embroiled in scandals lately and possibly even a lawsuit.

I had recently contacted New York Department of Financial Services regarding them.  Ive made a number of submissions to this site recently regarding them.

Bluemeanie1/joshua zeidner, return the stolen funds instead for resurrecting dead FUD threads
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112643/the-mystery-of-the-missing-1000000-nxt

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
Come-In-Behind

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:28:19 PM

NXT, I have to agree is a scam/shitcoin.

CryptoCarmen

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:29:03 PM

From what i read here i could agree with you.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:54:08 AM

From what i read here i could agree with you.

Well, you'd be wrong. Seriously....come on over to the main NXT forum:
possibly the best forum in the world
and check NXT out properly.

And as for this lunatic, who was a few months ago an enthusiastic NXT supporter and employed by jl777:

I had recently contacted New York Department of Financial Services regarding them.  Ive made a number of submissions to this site recently regarding them.
The only interesting scandal around NXT right now is the fallout from BlueMeanies vendetta against NXT, and the only interesting lawsuit is going to end with Joshua Zeidner / BlueMeanie regretting being such a nutter. If he has the balls to actually talk to a lawyer, as per his threats.
And yes, a number of submissions: spamming the f**k out of BTT with lies and nonsense, he means.

Still , we might get a movie out of it:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=811502.msg9096499#msg9096499

And we do have a great story on CoinTelegraph:

Joshua 'Buttmonkey' Zeidner: the truth

And, lastly, just in case anyone thinks Bluemeanie/Moneroman88 is only a threat to NXT and Monero:
*CUT*

To say the least, this region is in need of some major cleanup.  I absolutely applaud Ben Lawsky's efforts to reign in all this activity.  These projects are festering pits of crime and derangement, and that goes for practically every one.  I officially have ZERO interest in any existing crypto project.  I assume they are all scams and this situation will persist until Lawsky et al. cleans things up.  I dont plan to further involve myself in this space as a developer until I see a major qualitative change in how things operate.  Regulation is NEEDED 100%.  Those who are resisting it are those who foresee their illicit income streams coming to an end.
BM is on a self-appointed crusade against all crypto, apparently.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
cryptonikus

Activity: 595

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:57:57 PM

I dont think that TS is UF, because UF was more responsible towards NEM. UF would understand that by TROLLing with the same account as he usese in NEM community he is actually hurting NEM.

And I dont think NXT is scam, it is great technology+talented people but bad stigma.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
dwma

Activity: 405

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:08:57 PM

NXT got what they deserved on dealing with bluemeanie.  If they weren't so obessed with their own greed they would have seen what he is by how he presented himself outside the NXT community.
Coinshot

Activity: 521

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:12:48 PM

The number of donations were 73. There were some who donated many times, but there is no way to know how many. Then how does he come up with 50 number Undecided

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:20:24 PM

There were some who donated many times, but there is no way to know how many.

Logic fail....  Roll Eyes Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BTW, 101-103 (I can't remember exactly) is the true figure of initial stakeholders. Only 72 (and later 73) actually bothered to claim their stakes. I guess we should blame Nxt for that too...

Anyway, everyone knows Nxt was invented my higher intelligence aliens and passed to BCNext as their ambassador. He has gone now as he was just visiting and will return to free all humankind when the time is right...

Why the sudden interest to dig up dead threads? Huh Oh yes, that's right... Nxt has a new release around the corner.

Ok, Carry on.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:11:53 PM

NXT got what they deserved on dealing with bluemeanie.  If they weren't so obessed with their own greed they would have seen what he is by how he presented himself outside the NXT community.

WTF ? Can you explain that ?
I think you may be missing some of the story here.
BM got hired by Nxt as a dev, and he seemed like a normal person at the time. Then all hell broke loose......
There didn't seem to be any reason then to be suspicious of him, unless you actually know somethng I don't?

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Lorenzo

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:18:38 AM

NXT isn't doing well right now although I would still say it is a pretty successful coin overall.

NXT is a coin that has some very innovative technology but with bad distribution (73 initial stakeholders, blah blah).

One of the reasons why the NXT price is so low is due to these whales dumping whenever the price of NXT rises a bit.

NXT is 100% proof-of-stake so it cannot be mined and therefore all the initial coins must be generated at once in the genesis block. Therefore, to say that it was "premined" would be somewhat misleading. All PoS coins must be distributed in some manner. NXT - being the first 100% PoS coin, chose to take the IPO route. Peercoin used a mining phase that would be gradually phased out. Other PoS coins like NEM and BitsharesX, and Counterparty (which is actually not PoS nor PoW but proof-of-burn) have used their own unique methods of distribution.
TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:55:33 AM

http://www.ournem.com/  Roll Eyes
Lorenzo

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 03:35:50 PM

NXT isn't doing well right now although I would still say it is a pretty successful coin overall.

NXT is a coin that has some very innovative technology but with bad distribution (73 initial stakeholders, blah blah).

One of the reasons why the NXT price is so low is due to these whales dumping whenever the price of NXT rises a bit.

NXT is 100% proof-of-stake so it cannot be mined and therefore all the initial coins must be generated at once in the genesis block. Therefore, to say that it was "premined" would be somewhat misleading. All PoS coins must be distributed in some manner. NXT - being the first 100% PoS coin, chose to take the IPO route. Peercoin used a mining phase that would be gradually phased out. Other PoS coins like NEM and BitsharesX, and Counterparty (which is actually not PoS nor PoW but proof-of-burn) have used their own unique methods of distribution.
Nem is not pos. It's proof of importance

NEM's proof-of-importance is a variation of proof-of-stake but with other factors taken into account to discourage hoarding and prevent whales from staking all the coins.

and .entirely written from scratch.

This I probably agree with.

Very very different in every aspect of its creation including its distribution to thousands of people each getting an equal share.

Hence the "unique methods of distribution". NEM stakes were distributed for free and then for a small fee. One stake per person. BitSharesX used a combination of mining via Protoshares and donations to Bitshares AGS. NXT used the IPO, etc.
zanzibar

Activity: 715

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 03:42:54 PM

Nem is not pos. It's proof of importance and .entirely written from scratch. Very very different in every aspect of its creation including its distribution to thousands of people each getting an equal share.

It's also different because the founder created several sockpuppets to claim multiple stakes (Utopian)  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: