Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:29:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June  (Read 77499 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KoreCoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:37:12 PM

Try with updated nodes on front page and try the repairwallet command if there are any problems and let us know!

-ocminer if you could roughly work out how many coins were lost from this and pm us? we will compensate you so you can spread to your workers?
poochpocket

Activity: 458
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:37:55 PM

dedicated seems to be on a fork

Seems correct here?

not at all

compare it with suprnova

dedicated got all block with less hashrate than suprnova...  913 blocks on suprnova - 906 on dedicated...

suprnova is on a fork currently higher in blocks than the seed nodes. Pool admin please contact us

Hmm.. Strange.. I'll resync now

it's not you... dedicated got all block not you...

well unfortunately it all depends on the hashrate and on the seed node.

I've resynced to dedicated and the seednodes now, unfortunately a few blocks were lost in the fork
Bummer. I lost 73 coins. You run a good pool, just the way it goes sometimes.
McNulty

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:38:01 PM

Try with updated nodes on front page and try the repairwallet command if there are any problems and let us know!

-ocminer if you could roughly work out how many coins were lost from this and pm us? we will compensate you so you can spread to your workers?

> 500 KORE for me....  Cry
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 06:41:58 PM

Fork happened right when Dedicated jumped in, that was at block 813 or 814, we've lost 27 blocks in the fork, thats 27 x 450 = 12150 coins

I'll can pay a few from my own coins as I've mined a lot at start too, so if you could replace 17 blocks, its okay for me, thats 17 x 450 = 7650 coins

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 06:42:17 PM

don't worry, i'll payout all the blocks

McNulty

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:43:09 PM

wow thx, i'll set donations  Wink
KoreCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:44:10 PM

Fork happened right when Dedicated jumped in, that was at block 813 or 814, we've lost 27 blocks in the fork, thats 27 x 450 = 12150 coins

I'll can pay a few from my own coins as I've mined a lot at start too, so if you could replace 17 blocks, its okay for me, thats 17 x 450 = 7650 coins

ocminer, please pm us your Kore address and will get one of the devs onto this straight away!
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 06:46:37 PM

thx, almost all blocks have been payed out, waiting for the donation from the devs and I'll payout the rest too, i hope i'm not loosing all miners to dedicated, half is already gone...

whatdidshedo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:48:12 PM

thx, almost all blocks have been payed out, waiting for the donation from the devs and I'll payout the rest too, i hope i'm not loosing all miners to dedicated, half is already gone...

you are not loosing me i'm staying since i just noticed it , no point to switch now cause you fixed it

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 06:50:29 PM

you are not loosing me i'm staying since i just noticed it , no point to switch now cause you fixed it

thx, all blocks have been set to confirmed now, so you all did not loose 1 coin.

Thanks & Props to the Kore dev !

poochpocket

Activity: 458
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:53:42 PM

thx, all blocks have been set to confirmed now, so you all did not loose 1 coin.

I got my coins back. Thank you.
I did bounce over to dedicated while you were working on the fork only because I have rented rigs. I'm back @ suprnova now.
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 06:55:07 PM

I got my coins back. Thank you.
I did bounce over to dedicated while you were working on the fork only because I have rented rigs. I'm back @ suprnova now.

It's okay to mine on both, best is to "level" your hashes.. half one dedicated, half on suprnova... just not all on one, otherwise forks are likely... just like it happened before

thanks for your support

dminer69

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:55:12 PM

NICE we are looking good.
ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:57:58 PM

This coin is intersting , maybe the next cloakcoin ?
McNulty

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:58:45 PM

Shocked

Net Hashrate
73,893.83 MH/s

from where ?
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 06:59:55 PM

Shocked

Net Hashrate
73,893.83 MH/s

from where ?

@Dev is someone working on a block explorer so we can check where the coins are going ?

KoreCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:01:18 PM

Shocked

Net Hashrate
73,893.83 MH/s

from where ?

@Dev is someone working on a block explorer so we can check where the coins are going ?

ocminer, your coins have been sent to compensate for the misshap!

Also yes we are in talks with a 3rd party creating a block explorer/api/stats/rich list that should hopefully be up soon Smiley
zhulick

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:03:36 PM

while you're fiddling around with the pool, is it possible for you to tweak the vardiff a bit ?

nova has a tendency to crank up the vardiff a bit too high... this often chokes my rigs as my workers often do not get a fighting chance to submit work before a block is found...

as an example, dedicated typically keeps my rigs at a vardiff of .06-.08... nova keeps me at .256... here is what my rigs look like mining nova - https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/1784

the hashrate is all over the place... i know this is not abnormal or anything, but when i mine on dedicated it looks nothing like that, and pretty much stays at a solid straight line...

now that the difficulty is a bit higher it's actually not so bad, but earlier when the diff was between 50-100, there were long stretches where all i saw line after line of "block found", with my workers never getting a chance to submit work... if the vardiff was a bit lower, they would have a shot...

so again, if you get a chance, can you please tweak the vardiff a bit ?

vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:03:57 PM

i rented on dedicated pool. getting 100% rejects
binaryclock

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 07:04:23 PM

ocminer - that's odd.  We started off very slowly too... only had 200mh/s for the first 20 mins, then 500mh/s for 60 mins, then it ramped up.  There wasn't any "massive switch on" or anything and I'm using the nodes internal to the wallet.

I think we're all synced now tho!

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: