Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:33:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804604 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gxnfei

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:02:29 PM

Crypti would become a distinctive innovation coins.Team. Funds. Concept

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreXX

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 06:27:38 PM

The current revision (rev 0.03) of the Crypti Foundation Charter is finally ready for review.

This is a complete re-write from some of the previous versions so please read through the Charter and give us your thoughts either here or on the blog.

You can read it here: http://blog.crypti.me/the-crypti-foundation-rev-0-03/

We have also updated the OP to reflect the new revision.

I am really looking forward to hearing your thoughts so please take a minute and give it a look!

GreXX

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 06:30:04 PM

I have noticed several people recommending we negotiate with Poloniex to be listed at launch. I am unfamiliar with this exchange but will bring it up to the team and look into it.

If anyone would like to get together a list of reputable exchanges that they would like to see Crypti on, I will work on trying to get in touch and see what our options are.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:35:21 PM

I have noticed several people recommending we negotiate with Poloniex to be listed at launch. I am unfamiliar with this exchange but will bring it up to the team and look into it.

If anyone would like to get together a list of reputable exchanges that they would like to see Crypti on, I will work on trying to get in touch and see what our options are.

The standard ones seem to be : bittrex, poloniex, cryptsy and mintpal. At the lower end side of things there is c-cex, swisscex, austin global, etc. I wouldn't bother with most of the smaller exchanges to start with, though.

Poloniex would be a good choice to go after. Bittrex and Cryptsy would be good choices too.
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:36:30 PM

Poloniex is one of the best alt coins exchange so please push to get it !!

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:37:50 PM

Smell of pump beggars is so strong Grin

fred930

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:39:25 PM

The standard ones seem to be : bittrex, poloniex, cryptsy and mintpal. At the lower end side of things there is c-cex, swisscex, austin global, etc. I wouldn't bother with most of the smaller exchanges to start with, though.

Poloniex would be a good choice to go after. Bittrex and Cryptsy would be good choices too.

Sorry, but austin global is now closed. Their website at https://agx.io/ now says

Austin Global Exchange thanks all its customers, partners, and advocates for your support over the last 4 months. AGX closed its operations July 31st, 2014.
profitofthegods

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 06:39:48 PM

The current revision (rev 0.03) of the Crypti Foundation Charter is finally ready for review.

This is a complete re-write from some of the previous versions so please read through the Charter and give us your thoughts either here or on the blog.

I am really looking forward to hearing your thoughts so please take a minute and give it a look!

That's really great, its nice to see a foundation willing to accept such substantial community input, much better than the way these things are normally run, and on a personal note I'm happy you are going to give away memberships to early adopters.  Smiley
poornamelessme

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:41:10 PM

Sorry, but austin global is now closed. Their website at https://agx.io/ now says

Austin Global Exchange thanks all its customers, partners, and advocates for your support over the last 4 months. AGX closed its operations July 31st, 2014.

Definitely not a good choice then...

I expect a number of the small guys to eventually close, as when you look at volume, it's simply not there. Some of the dinky exchanges have basically no volume at all -- guess they can be useful for really small coins that can't get on other exchanges though.
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:48:49 PM

Poloniex and BTER are the best ones.

Bittrex is not good for long-term project. They add and delist coins every few days. So it's more pump and dump exchange.

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4894

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:50:58 PM

AGX has closed, c-cex, swisscex are sketchy IMO. I really like poloniex as well and truly hate Craptsy. But lots of volume there. Mintpal has has a serious breach that has shaken alot of peops confidence. Don't worry about Mint, when the volume is high enough they will add just to get there Slice of the pie. Actually Craptsy will as well.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:52:06 PM

Smell of pump beggars is so strong Grin

LMAO +1
poornamelessme

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:56:34 PM

AGX has closed, c-cex, swisscex are sketchy IMO. I really like poloniex as well and truly hate Craptsy. But lots of volume there. Mintpal has has a serious breach that has shaken alot of peops confidence. Don't worry about Mint, when the volume is high enough they will add just to get there Slice of the pie. Actually Craptsy will as well.

Can't disagree with any of that. I just mentioned some of the dinkier exchanges in the rare situation that the coin had problems getting on the larger exchanges or the devs wanted extra exchanges for arbitrage volume.

I don't mind Cryptsy so much, although it is sort of like a lumbering dinosaur as far as their site goes. They have volume, like you say, regardless of what people think of them. If they can get Cryptsy + one or both of Polo/Bittrex, they should get plenty of volume.

On a personal level I do like Polo a lot, just that it's sort of a middle level exchange as far as volume goes. Best to add one of the others with it, if they can.
Yuzu

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:38:58 PM

Since Moolah is taking over Mintpal perhaps they can do something to secure customer confidence in the future.  Personally, I won't trade at Cryptsy.  I can deal with Bittrex, Poloniex and Bter.
GreXX

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 08:11:18 PM

Since Moolah is taking over Mintpal perhaps they can do something to secure customer confidence in the future.  Personally, I won't trade at Cryptsy.  I can deal with Bittrex, Poloniex and Bter.

On a side note, how do you all feel about Moolah as a company? After reading articles about Alex Green and a little bit of the history there I am not sure what to think.

Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 09:06:24 PM

On a side note, how do you all feel about Moolah as a company? After reading articles about Alex Green and a little bit of the history there I am not sure what to think.

From what I've read, Moolah as a company is terrific, but Alex Green as a CEO is terrible. There's a ton of controversy surrounding him (not Moolah) regarding events in the Dogecoin community :

- http://thecoinfront.com/moolah-ceo-alex-green-addresses-recent-controversy/
- http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/leaked-video-moolah-ceo-threatens-legal-action-dogecoin-creator/2014/07/04

I'd say the only hindrance to Moolah is the bad PR that Alex Green has brought upon himself and as a result the company.
Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:10:49 PM

From what I've read, Moolah as a company is terrific, but Alex Green as a CEO is terrible. There's a ton of controversy surrounding him (not Moolah) regarding events in the Dogecoin community :

- http://thecoinfront.com/moolah-ceo-alex-green-addresses-recent-controversy/
- http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/leaked-video-moolah-ceo-threatens-legal-action-dogecoin-creator/2014/07/04

I'd say the only hindrance to Moolah is the bad PR that Alex Green has brought upon himself and as a result the company.

They said the same things about Steve Jobs at Apple in the 90s.  They even fired him. 

Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:22:59 PM

You have not spelled out the relationship of the Foundation to XCR.  You have a short statement of the goal of making XCR a global cyber currency, but it is incomplete.  It sounds like the Foundation is just an advisory panel.  What about Incorporation?  You have a Board of Directors similar to a Corporation. 

You may consider making the Foundation a Non-revokable Trust instead.  It is similar to a Corporation, but without stock; just trustees.

Needed is a statement on the ownership BY THE FOUNDATION (not an individual) of the coin, software, and domain names.

Where does the decision on future changes in XCR reside?  Devs or Foundation? 

sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:24:24 PM

price will pump if big whale and dumper stop dump this coin i think  Smiley
GreXX

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 11:32:38 PM

You have not spelled out the relationship of the Foundation to XCR.  You have a short statement of the goal of making XCR a global cyber currency, but it is incomplete.  It sounds like the Foundation is just an advisory panel.  What about Incorporation?  You have a Board of Directors similar to a Corporation.  

You may consider making the Foundation a Non-revokable Trust instead.  It is similar to a Corporation, but without stock; just trustees.

Needed is a statement on the ownership BY THE FOUNDATION (not an individual) of the coin, software, and domain names.

Where does the decision on future changes in XCR reside?  Devs or Foundation?  

Thank you for your comments.

The Foundation will own all domain names and the software (although the software will be open source eventually).

As to ownership of the coin, I don't think that can really be established once the coin is launched. At that point no one can truly own the coin.

As far as future changes go, there are no "devs" once the main net is launched and all core members of the current development team will be making decisions as members of the Board of the Foundation. The Foundation will make all decisions for the future of XCR.

The Foundation is not simply an advisory panel. The Board could be considered an advisory panel, but the Foundation will be hiring developers, marketers, and others to help develop, market, and build the Crypti network, partnerships, and future. Our goal is to have the Crypti Foundation work strictly on promoting the XCR network, building new features into the coin, and creating partnerships with service and product based companies on top of the Crypti network.

This is partially the reason we are billing it as a foundation and not incorporating at this time. We considered incorporation but determined that it didn't quite foster the community based aspects we wanted to foster. We want to focus on the core functionality and capabilities of the network, marketing those functions, and bringing partners to create the "killer apps" for the Crypti network. That's not to say that some key features that will run on the custom block chains won't be developed by us, as we have several in the pipeline. The difference is that they aren't being built to profit but are rather things that we consider core features of what Crypti will eventually be.

These are just my thoughts and responses as always and I will let others chime in as well. Please keep the conversation going. This is why we wanted to post the Charter for the community to review and consider.

Edit to add: I honestly hadn't even considered an irrevocable trust, so that is something we could look into. Thanks!

Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: