Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:31:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804604 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:45:47 PM

We need to know a schedule, we can not stay 24 hours in front of the computer waiting. There must be a schedule to release! I'm already 36 without sleep - "

As said before, the schedule depends on Bter integration confirmation, which we are looking towards as well.

Feel free to subscribe to our blog RSS:
http://blog.crypti.me/

Then you will get instant notifications regarding any important update, as we duplicate them both here and in blog.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PhilipMorris

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:49:42 PM

When will this coin be launched? Is it safe to buy on BTER allready now?
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:55:37 PM

When will this coin be launched? Is it safe to buy on BTER allready now?

Read a bit back please, put some effort in your research
Litoshi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:58:32 PM

Litoshi, liked your response friend. It is by your words you should know by now that I'm beginner. Want to be my teacher and envisar me? Please, my parents are in need of information about it. Thank you for your help!

OK... here are the time tested strategies for investing in commodities:

1) Only invest money you can afford to lose.  Never invest money needed to pay bills.

Explanation:  The market can remain low and your losses not recoverable longer than you can stay solvent.  If you need that money next month, dont invest it.  

2) Do your research.  Buy quality, not hype.  

3) Trading on emotion is pure gambling.  Use logic. Have a plan.  Set a goal.  Be flexible.

4) Learn to spot the "Pump & Dump".  Buying on the pump can be profitable, but the dump comes without warning.

5) Prices go down faster than they go up.

6) After purchase, set a "stop loss" at 80-90%.

Explanation:  Purchase price 1000 satoshi.  Place coins for sale at 800-900 satoshi.  This way, if the market goes down, your coins sell and losses are limited.  Remember rule #5.

If the price rises to 1500 satoshi, move your stop-loss to 1300-1450 satoshi.  Now some profit is locked in.

Price now 3000 satoshi?  Change stop-loss to 2700.  This will lock in your profit when the market turns and you are not watching.

7) Leave the last 10% gain for someone else.

Short explanation:  You can never determine the top.

Long explanation:  Greed to get the last little bit out of an investment will cost you.  Not only is the top impossible to determine as prices rise, but there is very little trading at that level.  Better to sell at 10% under your estimate of the top, and while it is still rising.....that way your sale will not drop the market.  

Selling after the top is found and the price declines only causes the drop to accelerate. (panic selling).  The fastest percentage drop is always at the top.  So sell before the top is reached.

8 ) Buy a little at a time, sell a little at a time.  You cannot know the top or the bottom.

Explanation:  Prices go up and down every few minutes.  Best to average your buy and sell prices.  Instead of purchasing 1million coins at a time, (large purchase can cause the price to climb temporarily), then seeing the price drop back down, better to buy 100,000 every day or every few hours.  Dont forget to place your stop-loss.  

When time comes to sell, sell a little every day or few hours.  That will average out the price.

9) Diversify.  Be invested in different areas.  

10) Dont chase losses.

Explanation:  Purchased at 1000 satoshi.  No stop-loss set and price is 300 satoshi.  Waiting for the price to go back up is emotional trading.  Dont buy more at 300 satoshi.  Sell now, dropping the price further,  and place buy orders for the coin at 200-250 or so satoshi.  

11) Don't buy on margin.  

Explanation:  Buy on margin means you pay 10% of the purchase price and borrow 90% at low interest.  Also called leveraging.  This is very profitable in an UP market, but when the market goes down even 5%, investments have to be sold.  This causes a tsunami of sell orders and a severe sudden price drop.  Remember rule #5.

OK.  Now everybody go and get rich!!

GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 01:59:00 PM

Keep in mind that we have received no funds yet until 3 days after main net to ensure everything works as expected. We have a video script and marketing ideas ready to go and other plans in place but are awaiting funds release to get started on some of the projects. The dev team has been fully funding everything up to this point so some things had to be put on the back burner. We are also in negotiations for the code and security audits once funds are available as well as interviewing additional developers to help take some of the load off of Boris.

Once we have been live for a few days, know everything is functioning correctly and no issues arise, we will start to focus on announcing and discussing some of the other things we have in the works. At that point we will also start posting some job openings / electing the additional board members.

We will keep you all posted as always on what's going on. It's been a little quiet the last couple days because we have been cramming to ensure the launch was ready.

chrisnippz

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:08:13 PM

Just read through the whitepaper. I must say I am impressed! Goodluck with the ventures and I will keep a close eye. Something that I would definitely look at implementing into my business if all goes well.
Kikyca

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:14:48 PM

Im interested.. will the coin be released on some other markets in close time... like bittrex maybe, poloniex?

nidrsilva

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:21:55 PM

I was impressed with the wealth of detail that even I am a layman in the subject perfectly understood every detail. I am still very young, but certainly with this information and my determination I will win. Thanks again my friend Litoshi!
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 02:48:27 PM

Litoshi, liked your response friend. It is by your words you should know by now that I'm beginner. Want to be my teacher and envisar me? Please, my parents are in need of information about it. Thank you for your help!

1) Only invest money you can afford to lose.  Never invest money needed to pay bills.

Explanation:  The market can remain low and your losses not recoverable longer than you can stay solvent.  If you need that money next month, dont invest it.  

3) Trading on emotion is pure gambling.  Use logic. Have a plan.  Set a goal.  Be flexible.

4) Learn to spot the "Pump & Dump".  Buying on the pump can be profitable, but the dump comes without warning.

Explanation:  Purchase price 1000 satoshi.  Place coins for sale at 800-900 satoshi.  This way, if the market goes down, your coins sell and losses are limited.  Remember rule #5.

If the price rises to 1500 satoshi, move your stop-loss to 1300-1450 satoshi.  Now some profit is locked in.

Price now 3000 satoshi?  Change stop-loss to 2700.  This will lock in your profit when the market turns and you are not watching.

Long explanation:  Greed to get the last little bit out of an investment will cost you.  Not only is the top impossible to determine as prices rise, but there is very little trading at that level.  Better to sell at 10% under your estimate of the top, and while it is still rising.....that way your sale will not drop the market.  

Selling after the top is found and the price declines only causes the drop to accelerate. (panic selling).  The fastest percentage drop is always at the top.  So sell before the top is reached.

8 ) Buy a little at a time, sell a little at a time.  You cannot know the top or the bottom.

Explanation:  Prices go up and down every few minutes.  Best to average your buy and sell prices.  Instead of purchasing 1million coins at a time, (large purchase can cause the price to climb temporarily), then seeing the price drop back down, better to buy 100,000 every day or every few hours.  Dont forget to place your stop-loss.  

When time comes to sell, sell a little every day or few hours.  That will average out the price.

10) Dont chase losses.

Explanation:  Purchased at 1000 satoshi.  No stop-loss set and price is 300 satoshi.  Waiting for the price to go back up is emotional trading.  Dont buy more at 300 satoshi.  Sell now, dropping the price further,  and place buy orders for the coin at 200-250 or so satoshi.  

11) Don't buy on margin.  

Explanation:  Buy on margin means you pay 10% of the purchase price and borrow 90% at low interest.  Also called leveraging.  This is very profitable in an UP market, but when the market goes down even 5%, investments have to be sold.  This causes a tsunami of sell orders and a severe sudden price drop.  Remember rule #5.

Spot on as usual Litoshi. The only problem is that very few altcoin exchanges support Stop-Limits/Stop-Orders. Only Poloniex and Cryptsy (both currently have low volume) support it.
Bitseed

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 03:56:52 PM

It would be really nice to have an exchange which lets you set the stop-limits/stop-orders as percentages of price so they can dynamically adjust to market conditions. Even better if there were the ability to add in an algorithm to factor in volatility and other measures.

Litoshi's advice is very sound for trading. It would be great to have him on the Foundation Board to help manage the portfolio.

We are considering diversifying funds as 1/4 Bitcoin, 1/4 precious metals, 1/4 national currencies from resource economies and non-debtor nations like Australia, Singapore, Canada, and Norway, and 1/4 Crypti, accumulated during dips to stabilize price and useful to give new development team members a stake in the success of the project. We welcome any suggestions from the investment community on how to invest and manage the funds.

Bitseed - dedicated full node hardware
Litoshi

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:05:09 PM

10) Dont chase losses.

11) Don't buy on margin.  

Spot on as usual Litoshi. The only problem is that very few altcoin exchanges support Stop-Limits/Stop-Orders. Only Poloniex and Cryptsy (both currently have low volume) support it.

Rule #9:  Diversify also applies to spreading your coins among different exchanges.  It protects you against losing all your coins in a hack, and allows you to take advantage of price differences.

50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:10:02 PM

Litoshi's advice is very sound for trading. It would be great to have him on the Foundation Board to help manage the portfolio.

"Trading" doesn't work over long-time. Exchanges want you to move. That's because they make money on comissions/transactions.

We are considering diversifying funds as 1/4 Bitcoin, 1/4 precious metals, 1/4 national currencies from resource economies and non-debtor nations like Australia, Singapore, Canada, and Norway, and 1/4 Crypti, accumulated during dips to stabilize price and useful to give new development team members a stake in the success of the project. We welcome any suggestions from the investment community on how to invest and manage the funds.

Well, if BTC will fail it will hurt or even kill all crypto ecosystem. From this point of view I'd say that storing 75% of funds in BTC, 10% in Crypti and 15% in cash is intelligent.
---
Edit:By the way, if US Dollar will fail, it will hurt "non-debtor" currencies. So maybe 75% BTC, 15% XCR, 10% USD is the best portfolio.

Gravy

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:14:11 PM

Bter sucks.. deposits never show,  garbage,  support was no help
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4894

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:21:31 PM

"Trading" doesn't work over long-time. Exchanges want you to move. That's because they make money on comissions/transactions.

Well, if BTC will fail it will hurt or even kill all crypto ecosystem. From this point of view I'd say that storing 75% of funds in BTC, 10% in Crypti and 15% in cash is intelligent.

Wat?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Litoshi

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:22:31 PM

It would be really nice to have an exchange which lets you set the stop-limits/stop-orders as percentages of price so they can dynamically adjust to market conditions. Even better if there were the ability to add in an algorithm to factor in volatility and other measures.

Forget the BTC part. BTC has found its trading range around $600, and will move very slowly, if at all.  Also, the value of all ALTCOINS and XCR is pegged to BTC.  Any price change in BTC affects XCR.  So that makes 50% of your investment in cryptocurrency.  far too much.

Best investment right now is stock in Silver miners, especially Silver Wheaton, Endeavor Silver.  Reason is, the price of Silver is at the cost of production for the miners.  They are barely breaking even.  Any rise in the silver price is all profit, as production costs stay relatively the same in the short term.  Miner stock typically sells for 5 times earnings.

A $2000 investment can get you 100 ounces of silver bullion or about 325 shares of EXK, Endeavor Silver.  When the silver price rises from today's $20 to $30 an ounce, your silver is now worth $3000, but the stock would have risen from $6.13 to around $13.00 ($4200)

With a $50 silver price, your bullion is worth $5000, but the stock would be selling for around $80.00 a share ($26,000).

For updated analysis on mining stocks, I recommend you check the following:

http://www.kitco.com/ind/Matlack/2014-08-05-Metals-Mining-Analysts-Ratings-Estimates-Seniors.html

http://www.kitco.com/

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4894

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:23:01 PM

Bter sucks.. deposits never show,  garbage,  support was no help

In the same boat right now.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 04:39:52 PM

What's crypti team doing to promote this coin? XCloudcoin had took out ad on coinmarketcap and released some awesome video even while the IPO is till ongoing.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=722328.0

I posted this on the Syscoin thread as a response to this EXACT same comment:

Quote from: sebastien1234
I can guarantee that XCloudcoin paid $5 for this video on fiverr, here's the fiverr gig in question:

http://www.fiverr.com/deaun1/create-a-basic-30-second-hd-explainer-video?context=adv.cat_20.subcat_100&context_type=auto&funnel=2014081015594449310220340

Coinmarketcap offers advertising as low as $2(looks like they took the header package at $5), so that's a total of $10 for a marketing budget you are boasting..

Please advertise your coin elsewhere(you are a member of the XCloudcoin foundation), our thread is not the place for this, we paid much more than that just for the voice-over portion of our video.. Either you are trolling or did not see our video at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtobhjssZJ8

Yuzu

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:42:24 PM

What's crypti team doing to promote this coin? XCloudcoin had took out ad on coinmarketcap and released some awesome video even while the IPO is till ongoing.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=722328.0

I posted this on the Syscoin thread as a response to this EXACT same comment:

Quote from: sebastien1234
I can guarantee that XCloudcoin paid $5 for this video on fiverr, here's the fiverr gig in question:

http://www.fiverr.com/deaun1/create-a-basic-30-second-hd-explainer-video?context=adv.cat_20.subcat_100&context_type=auto&funnel=2014081015594449310220340

Coinmarketcap offers advertising as low as $2(looks like they took the header package at $5), so that's a total of $10 for a marketing budget you are boasting..

Please advertise your coin elsewhere(you are a member of the XCloudcoin foundation), our thread is not the place for this, we paid much more than that just for the voice-over portion of our video.. Either you are trolling or did not see our video at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtobhjssZJ8

Can confirm.  EXACT same comment from Gagalady on Syscoin thread.  Just an ugly ad.
Bitseed

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 04:47:00 PM

Forget the BTC part. BTC has found its trading range around $600, and will move very slowly, if at all.  Also, the value of all ALTCOINS and XCR is pegged to BTC.  Any price change in BTC affects XCR.  So that makes 50% of your investment in cryptocurrency.  far too much.

Best investment right now is stock in Silver miners, especially Silver Wheaton, Endeavor Silver.  Reason is, the price of Silver is at the cost of production for the miners.  They are barely breaking even.  Any rise in the silver price is all profit, as production costs stay relatively the same in the short term.  Miner stock typically sells for 5 times earnings.

A $2000 investment can get you 100 ounces of silver bullion or about 325 shares of EXK, Endeavor Silver.  When the silver price rises from today's $20 to $30 an ounce, your silver is now worth $3000, but the stock would have risen from $6.13 to around $13.00 ($4200)

With a $50 silver price, your bullion is worth $5000, but the stock would be selling for around $80.00 a share ($26,000).

For updated analysis on mining stocks, I recommend you check the following:

http://www.kitco.com/ind/Matlack/2014-08-05-Metals-Mining-Analysts-Ratings-Estimates-Seniors.html

http://www.kitco.com/

Yes, I like silver a lot, and see it as having a very large upside. In a hedge fund portfolio, I would go with 30% stock from resource companies, including silver, as the main growth part of the portfolio. I consider crypto assets to still be very high risk, in the category of tech start-ups, futures, and options, which would be limited to 10% of the portfolio. The rest would be an even split between 30% currencies from non-debtor and resource economies and 30% physical precious metals.

Bitseed - dedicated full node hardware
samsmith16

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 05:57:57 PM

I'm sure crypti has it's own plans to get an ATM up and running but may be worth a look at these guys project...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=694691.0

Can't wait for the wallets today!!! 

Bter is based out of the British Virgin Islands right?  Atlantic Time Zone (AST)... So anytime now I'm sure we will get our update  Grin

Cheers

Royalties
pays interest on Term Deposits up to 15%!! Yes even Cold Storage!!
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: