Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:27:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kelvng105

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:38:40 PM

Who wants to make a bet on this being a scam or not? I'll do escrow.

Can I just say like I did many times for Silkcoin. You guys are special. I mean who buys a coin that says it's a new source code but has the same wallet as Blackcoin, and of course Silkcoin. Hilarious. You guys..
Grin

What's your proof?
the same wallet as Blackcoin, and of course Silkcoin

Bag Holding: BTC, VIA, XCH, SLG, VDO, SYS
BTC: 1MJSbm9r6tKUx3XGNeWyjue8AgCoYFhf6Z 
VIA: VrYnZm1Fk2dk3aSwByoro4kaV5gCcmPwva
VDO: VJzPMoyQ4NEXebn73t1ZGVPCCEtUGJjS8r
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:41:36 PM

Can I just say like I did many times for Silkcoin. You guys are special. I mean who buys a coin that says it's a new source code but has the same wallet as Blackcoin, and of course Silkcoin. Hilarious. You guys..
Grin

What's your proof?

I just told you. What do you want me to do draw you a picture?
kelvng105

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:44:52 PM

Grin

What's your proof?

Making a claim is one thing, to provide proof of your statement is true is another.

So, you are just telling me you are claiming something that you cannot proof.

Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 07:45:00 PM

Status update

We have launched the mainnet, however noticed a slight issue with the PoS formula.

Checking the matter with Bitseed now.

ETA on release? This is the second day now where you've delayed launch. Some may think that I'm being unreasonable here, but I'm being realistic. You had 30 days since the start of the IPO to iron out bugs, but all we've seen over the last two days is delay after delay.

You say you are checking the matter with Bitseed. Was in not Bitseed who was tasked with setting up the forum? Instead of spending such a huge amount of time on the forum, why couldn't you have spent this time rather on actually getting everything ready for release?

Secondly you mentioned there won't be any cross platform installer and we are expected to build the sources ourselves. But then you go on to mention that you are in contact with Coinsource to review the code, how about instead of spending time pushing PR releases, first finish developing Crypti for launch?

You guys seen to have your priorities mixed up, and everything currently is being done at the last minute. You had over 21 days after the IPO closed to prepare everything for launch, to ensure that it went smoothly, but we are sitting here close to two days after the launch was supposed to occur and it doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime tonight.

Your organisational skills need to improve going forward, because frankly as an investor this doesnt instill much confidence at all.

How could you possibly be involved in this just like you were with Silkcoin?

It's exactly the same with a different name, you got to be in on the scam. You denied it then and I guess you will deny it now. You are the most established scammer on BTT.

What are you taking about? I was part of the SilkCoin marketing team before the lead developer dumped the premine and left the coin for dead, so I'm well aware of what happened there.

Secondly you seem to think that I'm in some way, on the Crypti team, I'm not. If i were on the "Crypti team" what would be the point of my criticism in my last post against the very team that I'm supposedly working for? I'm nothing more than an investor.

vlight

Activity: 656

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:45:46 PM

Grin

What's your proof?

You probably confused Crypti with some other coin. Perhaps CryptCoin. Worst troll&fud fail. FAIL!!!
SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:46:08 PM

ETA on release? This is the second day now where you've delayed launch. Some may think that I'm being unreasonable here, but I'm being realistic. You had 30 days since the start of the IPO to iron out bugs, but all we've seen over the last two days is delay after delay.

You say you are checking the matter with Bitseed. Was in not Bitseed who was tasked with setting up the forum? Instead of spending such a huge amount of time on the forum, why couldn't you have spent this time rather on actually getting everything ready for release?

Secondly you mentioned there won't be any cross platform installer and we are expected to build the sources ourselves. But then you go on to mention that you are in contact with Coinsource to review the code, how about instead of spending time pushing PR releases, first finish developing Crypti for launch?

You guys seen to have your priorities mixed up, and everything currently is being done at the last minute. You had over 21 days after the IPO closed to prepare everything for launch, to ensure that it went smoothly, but we are sitting here close to two days after the launch was supposed to occur and it doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime tonight.

Your organisational skills need to improve going forward, because frankly as an investor this doesnt instill much confidence at all.

First of all, I'd like to apologize for the delay. While I understand the frustration, ensuring that we release a stable product is our top priority.
Despite multiple checks and load testing performed over last few weeks, launching a new mainnet with a real genesis data is quite a complicate task on it's own.

We are well aware that we beyond the schedule here, and asking for community patience and understanding, while we finalize the remaining tasks.

As per your comments:
* Testnet passed our load-tests last week and worked stably (otherwise we would announce delay in advance)
* The delay yesterday was due to our wish to verify the genesis balance with Bter (something we could indeed do earlier)
* The delay right now is due to seeing PoS results in mainnet we haven't seen in testnet, and our decision to analyze it before letting everyone else in
* Bitseed is our lead of research and developed, simulated and tested the PoS formulas, forum is a misc task that he did
* While we do wanted to have a cross-platform installer ready in time for launch, we have not committed to it. We don't expect anyone to build Window wallets themselves, and plan to release a cross-platform installer by the end of the week
* CoinSource will confirm our real-life identities, I'm not sure where it was said they will review the code. We going to hire a professional (and known) crypto-developer, to do the code auditing and analysis
* We said several times that PR and other activities will be only after launch
* It may seem that we doing all in last minute, however there is a well defined list of tasks that were closed before this moment (here is a partial screenshot - http://take.ms/AMenM)
* Once we launch, we will welcome any feedback about our organization and management, as we always looking to improve

To summarize, we understand we are delayed, and we are not taking it easy.
The development team works non-stop right now on these last minute issues, in order to release the mainnet version ASAP.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:47:10 PM

My service is to the wise not fools. Anyone with an ounce of sense will be checking out the wallets I mentioned instead of believing this Wulfcastle idiot etc.
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:48:36 PM

Obvious fudders are trying to drag down the price because they missed out. What else would be there motive? Altruism? Gimme a break this is cryptoland baby where the scum of the scum reside!

nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:48:53 PM

First of all, I'd like to apologize for the delay. While I understand the frustration, ensuring that we release a stable product is our top priority.
Despite multiple checks and load testing performed over last few weeks, launching a new mainnet with a real genesis data is quite a complicate task on it's own.

We are well aware that we beyond the schedule here, and asking for community patience and understanding, while we finalize the remaining tasks.

As per your comments:
* Testnet passed our load-tests last week and worked stably (otherwise we would announce delay in advance)
* The delay yesterday was due to our wish to verify the genesis balance with Bter (something we could indeed do earlier)
* The delay right now is due to seeing PoS results in mainnet we haven't seen in testnet, and our decision to analyze it before letting everyone else in
* Bitseed is our lead of research and developed, simulated and tested the PoS formulas, forum is a misc task that he did
* While we do wanted to have a cross-platform installer ready in time for launch, we have not committed to it. We don't expect anyone to build Window wallets themselves, and plan to release a cross-platform installer by the end of the week
* CoinSource will confirm our real-life identities, I'm not sure where it was said they will review the code. We going to hire a professional (and known) crypto-developer, to do the code auditing and analysis
* It may seem that we doing all in last minute, however there is a well defined list of tasks that were closed before this moment (here is a partial screenshot - http://take.ms/AMenM)
* Once we launch, we will welcome any feedback about our organization and management, as we always looking to improve

The development team works non-stop right now on these last minute issues, in order to release the mainnet version ASAP.

I'll translate this for you.

please don't sell your coins until I can dump this scam shit first.  Grin
nidrsilva

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:49:03 PM

Guys, wanted to leave my feedback about the delay in launching the XCR !!

As we all know there was a delay considered "inrelevante" because it was only two days late for a project of this tire size.

I would ask all patience, because already more than clear that this team Crypti collaborating and guiding us as the changes are made​​.

Another interesting thing is the day trades in and defamando currency Crypti because they want their little diaries profits. However that is not how a great revolutionary design works, it takes time, patience and a lot DEDICATION!

I am a young investor, with my 21 years old, I'm looking forward to more, however I have to wait and follow the logic and not emotion; as said my friend and teacher (Litoshi).

So folks, if you who are complaining do not have patience, do something to expedite the process. Look for collaborating and enter the forum and join the team and try to help, or to inves defamar and stick with arms crossed.

I hope I helped and did not offend anyone, because I just want to help and learn. Thank you friends and embrace teacher Litoshi.
kelvng105

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:49:25 PM

My service is to the wise not fools. Anyone with an ounce of sense will be checking out the wallets I mentioned instead of believing this Wulfcastle idiot etc.

Ok.. looks like you are angry at Wulf because of the past experience you have had with him. That being said, he already said he is not with the CRYPTI team. Furthermore, you are creating FUD that you cannot proof...

Please show me the similarity of the wallet of BC / SILK and Crypti.

nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:50:09 PM

Obvious fudders are trying to drag down the price because they missed out.

You should be ashamed of yourself for not thinking clearly, I've seen you on Qora. I have been active there, you know a real coin that actually exists.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:50:58 PM

Ok.. looks like you are angry at Wulf because of the past experience you have had with him. That being said, he already said he is not with the CRYPTI team. Furthermore, you are creating FUD that you cannot proof...

do it yourself, I dont care if you lose money. But you should.
SyRenity

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:52:13 PM

Best if you check the PM:

You welcome to check the (slightly outdated) demo here:
https://crypti.me:7040/

Also check the Twitter announcement from Bter yesterday:
https://twitter.com/btercom/status/498564667011117056

They worked with a testnet node for the last week.
kelvng105

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:52:52 PM

You were the one who made the claim, and you should be the one who supports it. If you cannot support what you said, you are just creating FUD.

Simple logic.

Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 07:55:40 PM

As per your comments:

Thanks for taking the time to clear things up SyRenity. It's fine, but please in the future try to be on time with deadlines or lengthen them to ensure you can complete all tasks. It's fine if you jet us know beforehand but it's not good to miss a deadline and keep people waiting, rather set a date which you'll know you'll be able to finish off by.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:57:35 PM

Best if you check the PM:

You welcome to check the (slightly outdated) demo here:
https://crypti.me:7040/

Also check the Twitter announcement from Bter yesterday:
https://twitter.com/btercom/status/498564667011117056

They worked with a testnet node for the last week.

You know Silkcoin had 'code' right?

Problem was it was Blackcoins code.

Either you are part of this scam or you are gonna look really stupid soon.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:58:58 PM

You were the one who made the claim, and you should be the one who supports it. If you cannot support what you said, you are just creating FUD.

Simple logic.

Logic says I lose nothing, but you will if I'm right. Logics a bitch.

Blackcoin and Silkcoin are well known coins google them fool.
SyRenity

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:00:52 PM

Thanks for taking the time to clear things up SyRenity. It's fine, but please in the future try to be on time with deadlines or lengthen them to ensure you can complete all tasks. It's fine if you jet us know beforehand but it's not good to miss a deadline and keep people waiting, rather set a date which you'll know you'll be able to finish off by.

Thanks for understanding.
I agree that this delay doesn't look well, and unless we were so close, would communicate the delay to the community in advance (as we did in past).

Just illustrate the situation, here is the screenshot of the launch task status:
http://take.ms/39DAO
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:01:35 PM

can you go and troll somewhere else please

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: