Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:00:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:55:07 AM

We are aiming to provide a public beta before the start of the pre-sale.

Whats the status of this?

Also can anyone tell me if they've mentioned anything in this thread about setting an investment cap per person?

I'm not gonna read through all that bickering so I'll just grab one comment from the mess:

So far, I just see the dev want more money, but dont see they concern  little about the investor and community and the distribution.

Making money on your investment has little relevance to the continued and future success of these projects.
The more BTC they receive, the wider the distribution (each person gets less). This is important for the continued success of the currency. This is why NXT will never be a viable currency. You making a few extra dollars on your investment makes no difference in the scheme of things. In fact if you all weren't trying to make a quick buck you would see that what's good for the goose is good for the gander (woot, always wanted to use that euphemism).

For example with upper cap:
  • If the coin has no upper cap on total investments, it will have a better distribution. It will flourish and expand more rapidly, and your investment will be worth more in the long term.
  • If the coin has more funding for development, it will be able to reinvest more into development, expansion and marketing. Again your investment will be worth more in the long term.

Without upper cap:
  • If they set a max amount of total investments at say 200 BTC or 500BTC then it will be in essence capping the amount of people that can take part in the initial distribution. This will lead to each of these initial people having much more of the coins, and so each person will have more to sell. Distribution will suffer, your investment won't be worth as much in the long term.
  • If they set a max amount on total investments. They will have less money to reinvest into development and the project won't grow and expand as large/fast as it could have.

I swear these forums are populated by a bunch of little children ><

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:59:14 AM

I list disadvantage of this coin, kindly comment them
1. Innovation is little, just aglo, and even not sure if the innovation will work.
2. No total IPO cap
3. No long-term plan
This is why I think its value is at most 200BTC

I guess reading is not your strong suit.

Crypti is being developed in lightweight Node.JS, and can run on every device out there, including embedded nodes.

Guaranteed Features

• Custom block-chains, allowing anyone to launch their own chain with custom rules
  • Combination of 3 PoS algorithms:
    • Proof-of-Purchase (purchases done since the last won forged block)
    • Proof-of-Time (node running up-time)
    • Proof-of-Identity (merchant address real-life validation)
  • Ed25519 DSA for increased security.
  • 1 minute block time, pending on the network activity and node uptimes.
  • PoS retargeting on every new block.
  • Password protected wallets that allow recovery from seeds.
  • RESTful API for easy and fast interaction with Crypti nodes.

Yes, no innovation at all, a completely built-from-scratch crypto in node.js.

Lulz if you think not having a total IPO cap is a disadvantage.

This is what I'm talking about.
"It's all about me!"  Roll Eyes

stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:03:34 AM

Also can anyone tell me if they've mentioned anything in this thread about setting an investment cap per person?

I'm not gonna read through all that bickering so I'll just grab one comment from the mess:

So far, I just see the dev want more money, but dont see they concern  little about the investor and community and the distribution.

Making money on your investment has little relevance to the continued and future success of these projects.
The more BTC they receive, the wider the distribution (each person gets less). This is important for the continued success of the currency. This is why NXT will never be a viable currency. You making a few extra dollars on your investment makes no difference in the scheme of things. In fact if you all weren't trying to make a quick buck you would see that what's good for the goose is good for the gander (woot, always wanted to use that euphemism).

For example with upper cap:
  • If the coin has no upper cap on total investments, it will have a better distribution. It will flourish and expand more rapidly, and your investment will be worth more in the long term.
  • If the coin has more funding for development, it will be able to reinvest more into development, expansion and marketing. Again your investment will be worth more in the long term.

Without upper cap:
  • If they set a max amount of total investments at say 200 BTC or 500BTC then it will be in essence capping the amount of people that can take part in the initial distribution. This will lead to each of these initial people having much more of the coins, and so each person will have more to sell. Distribution will suffer, your investment won't be worth as much in the long term.
  • If they set a max amount on total investments. They will have less money to reinvest into development and the project won't grow and expand as large/fast as it could have.

I swear these forums are populated by a bunch of little children ><

I believe there is no investment cap per person nor a total investment cap.
SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:05:55 AM

Internal beta is up, we currently doing the final testing before making it public.

We will respond to rest of questions afterwards.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:11:20 AM

Internal beta is up, we currently doing the final testing before making it public.

We will respond to rest of questions afterwards.

What features are working in the beta?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

MorAltsPlease

Activity: 282

Fear only from the fear itself

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:15:23 AM

Whats with all the FUD?? were where you trolls until yesterday?? trying to scare people off in the last day?HuhHuh?
winterzauber

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:23:43 AM

I list disadvantage of this coin, kindly comment them
1. Innovation is little, just aglo, and even not sure if the innovation will work.
2. No total IPO cap
3. No long-term plan
This is why I think its value is at most 200BTC

now i see and agree with u Sad

NXT-BXK9-6SJ2-ET7T-D9R9P
skrtel37

Activity: 478

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:31:15 AM

Any word from Maxmint?? saw him just once in the thread...is he even on board???
skrtel37

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:38:12 AM

website down as well ??
Perl++

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:43:43 AM

Because Crypti is a Proof-of-Stake crypto-currency we will rely on an pre-sale for initial distribution of the supply. The total amount of Crypti in existence will be 100 Million. One Crypti will have 8 digits after the decimal point.

Lol.... the dev will sell all his coins?

And where go the money? why he don't give the coins to the public?
MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:51:39 AM

When you guys are done losing your money on this piece of crap come check out Murraycoin:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=436190.msg7594975#msg7594975

No it's not new and yes I hold a bunch of them so obviously it benefits me to get more people involved. It's been out for 6 months and I just went off on a rant about how it's the greatest coin ever made which is at least worth a read in my opinion. Just figured if you guys ever get tired of buying scamcoins and want to invest in something fun and legitimate it would be great to have an active community again. Everyone is running around wasting their money on crap like this but someday people have to learn how to spot a scam and when they do legit coins like Murraycoin will see the benefits of education and intelligence.
maxmint

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:51:45 AM

Any word from Maxmint?? saw him just once in the thread...is he even on board???

I'm currently talking to a Crypti project member about the details and will make a posting here once everything is settled.

My PGP-Key: 462D02D8
Verify my messages using keybase: https://keybase.io/maxmint
Perl++

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:55:47 AM

This is not a long-term project, this is my biggest concern, I have bought many NXT since it's a long-term project, and the price will go up gradually, but this coin is not, initial investor will dump their coins immediately after it hits exchange, there are so many little children and newbies in this thread, it's too risky.

lol, NXT is scam, even if the devs continue the project, they scammed everyone to selling their own coins haha. Like this coin Smiley

skrtel37

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:00:24 AM

I'm currently talking to a Crypti project member about the details and will make a posting here once everything is settled.

Looking forward to it, you have been awfully quiet for someone who intends to Escrow this IPO
Perl++

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:01:47 AM

This is not a long-term project, this is my biggest concern, I have bought many NXT since it's a long-term project, and the price will go up gradually, but this coin is not, initial investor will dump their coins immediately after it hits exchange, there are so many little children and newbies in this thread, it's too risky.

lol, NXT is scam, even if the devs continue the project, they scammed everyone to selling their own coins haha. Like this coin Smiley
NXT DEV are working hard on the new features.

"hey guy i already mined all the coins, i pre-sale all the coins, come on come on"

This is what happen. And what is happened with NXT.

Maybe they work, but not hard, anyway since they scammed everyone to selling their premined coin, they can take the time to work on the coin  Cheesy
MEGAman

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:02:18 AM

Right - like every other piece of crap scamcoin that has been released in the last 3 months. Here is the recipe:

Step 1: Pre-announcement: Make up a bunch of compelling bullshit about how your obvious scam is way different than everything else. Act like POS-only is a "feature" or some shit.

Step 2: Massive premine. Anybody buying into this piece of crap is so stupid that there is no need to be conservative on the premine. If somebody is stupid enough to invest in "Crypti" even with a zero premine they are stupid enough to invest in "Crypti" with a 15% premine. 15% premine! This thing is screwing people over going and coming and I guarantee there will be at least a handful of idiots that buy into this thing.

Step 3: Make sure anybody that posts anything logical or fact-based is labeled as a "FUDDER" or a "troll." "Hey get out troll! Spreading FUD!" In this case, FUD=facts but in order for the devs to really rip you off good they need to ensure the thread consists of nothing but fanboys and cheerleaders who were either given free coins or were stupid enough to actually invest.

Step 4: Give away coins to get people to vote on MintPal. Then, they will keep voting AND they will help grow the army of mindless cheerleading morons because now they have coins they want to dump. Then pay a bot voting service to vote on MintPal. Brag about your #1 (and only) feature: flying up the charts on the MintPal voting list!

Step 5: Get listed on MintPal, unload 50% of the premine in the first hour, then slowly unload the rest as the price drifts off down to worthlessness over the following week (or there are forks/etc and the coin is delisted).

Step 6: Make up some bullshit about why the project failed and disappear. Then start a new scam and do it all over again.

For every new scam there are 30 new idiots willing to throw their money away so it just keeps working.
loveyouforever

Activity: 269

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:16:57 AM

This is NOT a scam.
MEGAman

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:22:37 AM

This is NOT a scam.

It absolutely is. Probably the most obvious scam all year (and that's saying something).
winterzauber

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:43:57 AM

This is NOT a scam.

It absolutely is. Probably the most obvious scam all year (and that's saying something).
sorry,why you think that this is scam?

NXT-BXK9-6SJ2-ET7T-D9R9P
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:44:01 AM

Right - like every other piece of crap scamcoin that has been released in the last 3 months. Here is the recipe:

Step 1: Pre-announcement: Make up a bunch of compelling bullshit about how your obvious scam is way different than everything else. Act like POS-only is a "feature" or some shit.

Step 2: Massive premine. Anybody buying into this piece of crap is so stupid that there is no need to be conservative on the premine. If somebody is stupid enough to invest in "Crypti" even with a zero premine they are stupid enough to invest in "Crypti" with a 15% premine. 15% premine! This thing is screwing people over going and coming and I guarantee there will be at least a handful of idiots that buy into this thing.

Step 3: Make sure anybody that posts anything logical or fact-based is labeled as a "FUDDER" or a "troll." "Hey get out troll! Spreading FUD!" In this case, FUD=facts but in order for the devs to really rip you off good they need to ensure the thread consists of nothing but fanboys and cheerleaders who were either given free coins or were stupid enough to actually invest.

Step 4: Give away coins to get people to vote on MintPal. Then, they will keep voting AND they will help grow the army of mindless cheerleading morons because now they have coins they want to dump. Then pay a bot voting service to vote on MintPal. Brag about your #1 (and only) feature: flying up the charts on the MintPal voting list!

Step 5: Get listed on MintPal, unload 50% of the premine in the first hour, then slowly unload the rest as the price drifts off down to worthlessness over the following week (or there are forks/etc and the coin is delisted).

Step 6: Make up some bullshit about why the project failed and disappear. Then start a new scam and do it all over again.

For every new scam there are 30 new idiots willing to throw their money away so it just keeps working.

So the better solution is creating a 1.0 shitclone - mine the hell out of it - dump on exchanges -create the next shitclone
Oh yes POW scammers are smarter.

POS and IPOs are the future. POW mining shit suxx and is dying. Sell your worthless rigs and move on

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: