Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:31:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:36:20 PM

Anybody who invests in this is simply donating their money to scammers. No way in hell they find enough idiots to meet their IPO goal but I'm sure they'll find a few idiots. It's 2 scams in 1! IPO plus they keep 25%! I honestly think these scammers are just trying to see how far they can go as an experiment. Yellowcoin had a 20% premine and people were buying it like hotcakes and defending it to the death (dev made over 100 BTC and Yellowcoin didn't even have a working Mac wallet) so we still haven't reached the ceiling - these guys are going to try.
amanai99

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:52:05 PM

Anybody who invests in this is simply donating their money to scammers. No way in hell they find enough idiots to meet their IPO goal but I'm sure they'll find a few idiots. It's 2 scams in 1! IPO plus they keep 25%! I honestly think these scammers are just trying to see how far they can go as an experiment. Yellowcoin had a 20% premine and people were buying it like hotcakes and defending it to the death (dev made over 100 BTC and Yellowcoin didn't even have a working Mac wallet) so we still haven't reached the ceiling - these guys are going to try.
I think everyone tired here from you. I found that you post same manner in other boards also. Are you disadvantaged or something else?
Can I help you somehow?
I'm actually interested in this coin, and don't want to waste my time by reading tons of meaningless posts by you.
Before you it was constructive conversation here. If you don't like, please just leave. Or if you so much aware of people being scammed maybe you should spend some money and buy ad with warning of scam? I came here through ad.
Any way I feel sorry for you. You have a heart of gall
If you need some help, just pm me.
MEGAman

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:57:39 PM

I think everyone tired here from you. I found that you post same manner in other boards also. Are you disadvantaged or something else?
Can I help you somehow?
I'm actually interested in this coin, and don't want to waste my time by reading tons of meaningless posts by you.
Before you it was constructive conversation here. If you don't like, please just leave. Or if you so much aware of people being scammed maybe you should spend some money and buy ad with warning of scam?

But I post on those other boards because they are obvious scams. Look at my history - every coin I called a scam ended up being a scam. Every coin I've supported has proven to be legitimate. I receive a lot of "thank you" notes from people who I saved from scams. This is an IPO and then these guys keep 25% for free to dump on you guys. It's pretty messed up and people have a right to hear the truth (even if they choose to ignore it and get ripped off anyway).  
bezekal

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:00:18 PM

all comments here made me so confused  Huh
MingZhou

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:12:19 PM

You can use escrow for this pre sale. I don't think the devs have a goal for money amount for this IPO. It will be up to the participants and their progress.
amanai99

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:38:04 PM

Can I help you somehow?
Before you it was constructive conversation here. If you don't like, please just leave. Or if you so much aware of people being scammed maybe you should spend some money and buy ad with warning of scam?

But I post on those other boards because they are obvious scams. Look at my history - every coin I called a scam ended up being a scam. Every coin I've supported has proven to be legitimate. I receive a lot of "thank you" notes from people who I saved from scams. This is an IPO and then these guys keep 25% for free to dump on you guys. It's pretty messed up and people have a right to hear the truth (even if they choose to ignore it and get ripped off anyway).  
So how do I know they didn't pay you for supporting them? Maybe you tried to get some money from crypti coin dev team? And now you are angry because they didn't pay you?
Any way you have rights to post. And you already did. But don't do this 100 times. There are people here who wants to get more useful information rather than read same thing over and over again. Please you said it already. It is scam, ok and thank you very much for information. But that's enough. Just leave or start asking more useful questions. Thank you again.
MEGAman

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:59:35 PM

Can I help you somehow?

So how do I know they didn't pay you for supporting them? Maybe you tried to get some money from crypti coin dev team? And now you are angry because they didn't pay you?
Any way you have rights to post. And you already did. But don't do this 100 times. There are people here who wants to get more useful information rather than read same thing over and over again. Please you said it already. It is scam, ok and thank you very much for information. But that's enough. Just leave or start asking more useful questions. Thank you again.

I'm not saying you need to take my word for it. All you need is half a brain and to look at the specs. First of all, there is an IPO - how is this good for distribution? Easily manipulated and ensures the devs make a bunch of money right upfront without having to prove a damn thing. Then there is the little fact that they keep 25% of the coins for themselves FOR FREE! Unless you are in on the scam, there is absolutely no way you can't understand how this is a bad deal. It's 2 classic scams in one but taken to the extreme. Only the dumbest of the dumb would buy this. If you want it, why not wait until it's been on the exchanges for a week when you can buy shares for pennies on the dollar? Still a bad investment but at least you waste 50 times less money. Nobody will be glad they got in early. Nobody. Why not give it a couple weeks and see how things go? So many people get ripped off on scams like this and this is the most aggressive one I've seen yet! Observe from afar for a bit! Why does everybody think they need to jump in headfirst right away? That's why these scams keep taking off! You don't have to buy anything I suggest but I'm begging you to not invest in this IPO. If you really want in, it will be available cheaper later. In fact, if I'm wrong, I'll pay you the difference in price so you can buy your shares.
Litoshi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:46:48 PM

They want to jump in right away because they think they will be millionaires, like a the lucky IPO buyers on NXT did.  Unfortunately, that was a one time thing, and is unlikely to ever be repeated. 

Scams always target the greedy.  If in doubt, watch the "3 card Monty" guys on Times Square. 

amanai99

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:50:06 PM

Can I help you somehow?

I'm not saying you need to take my word for it. All you need is half a brain and to look at the specs. First of all, there is an IPO - how is this good for distribution? Easily manipulated and ensures the devs make a bunch of money right upfront without having to prove a damn thing. Then there is the little fact that they keep 25% of the coins for themselves FOR FREE! Unless you are in on the scam, there is absolutely no way you can't understand how this is a bad deal. It's 2 classic scams in one but taken to the extreme. Only the dumbest of the dumb would buy this. If you want it, why not wait until it's been on the exchanges for a week when you can buy shares for pennies on the dollar? Still a bad investment but at least you waste 50 times less money. Nobody will be glad they got in early. Nobody. Why not give it a couple weeks and see how things go? So many people get ripped off on scams like this and this is the most aggressive one I've seen yet! Observe from afar for a bit! Why does everybody think they need to jump in headfirst right away? That's why these scams keep taking off! You don't have to buy anything I suggest but I'm begging you to not invest in this IPO. If you really want in, it will be available cheaper later. In fact, if I'm wrong, I'll pay you the difference in price so you can buy your shares.

So you will bet your reputation on this?  Where is the guarantee? I want to invest about 2-3 btc. If I will not, you will buy it for me. Am I right? These guys have escrow. Maybe....if you want to prove us your care you could sent equal amount to trusted escrow service for everyone who want to invest. Then if everything will happen like you said I think everyone here will follow you as a messiah.
Those who jump first, will get more. The others will....I think you know. They do what you do. I'm sorry but I think if you were successful, you would't waste your time here warring about me or some else. But, maybe you are Jesus....
amanai99

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:06:27 PM

They want to jump in right away because they think they will be millionaires, like a the lucky IPO buyers on NXT did.  Unfortunately, that was a one time thing, and is unlikely to ever be repeated. 

Scams always target the greedy.  If in doubt, watch the "3 card Monty" guys on Times Square. 

I don't think that several BTC is much for the opportunity to get something worthwhile.
After all guys, why do you think that you are the only one who have brains here?

Where is the moderators? Could you please open a thread for those who try to be clever?
MEGAman

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:23:23 PM

Well look - clearly there are enough greedy idiots willing to waste their money to make this scam a success for the devs and anybody dumb enough to think this IPO is a good investment likely isn't going to take good advice anyway. I'm just tired of seeing these scammers make money and slowly ruin cryptocurrency but maybe I'm alone on that. It's truly a case of the scam being so obvious only the dumbest of the dumb are interested. This helps create an army of gullible, greedy idiots in an echo chamber who will refuse to sell at a loss - this is exactly what makes these things work. No matter how many times greedy morons lose their ass on this stuff they still think they know better. It doesn't take much to realize how laughably ridiculous this scam is and yet people want in! I have a new coin I'm going to make and it's gonna be great.
GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 12:06:56 AM

For everyone who is still here and is legitimately interested in Crypti, I'd like to offer some quick updates.

Beta Updates

The Beta phase is starting today and the beta test server has been up at points.

Some technical issues are being worked on and the team is hard at work trying to get the Beta back up and running for testing.

This is our primary focus right now and we will continue to update you in this thread.

Please keep in mind this is a Beta and a Test net and issues will arise. That is why we conduct a beta. Neither the escrow agents, or our team will allow a single penny to be distributed without a working, stable, and feature rich Crypti.

Escrow / Pre-Sale

Our team and Maxmint are still working out the details of the escrow to ensure that everything will be as easy as possible and as secure as possible for investors.

That being said, as SyRenity mentioned, the date will be pushed back in order to ensure everything is setup properly.

I know a lot of you are anxiously awaiting and want to invest and we greatly appreciate your support!

Our major goal today was to get the beta and test net out there so we could start fixing bugs and testing the web wallet.

The Escrow will be available as soon as Maxmint and our team feel comfortable starting it.

Please note, the bonus 30% will start on whatever day we actually launch escrow. So everyone will still have the opportunity to invest at the earliest stage and bonus level.

Items in Review

There are still several issues that the community continues to raise and that we want to re-address.

Here are some of the issues you have voiced that we are reviewing internally as well as some of our own:

• 1% transaction fee is too high.
  • 1% transaction fee for non-merchant trades is too high.
  • Having no cap on investments will hurt Crypti
  • The development team has no motivation to stay with the coin and will dump!
  • Having a NXT based Escrow would be beneficial
  • Update official Crypti website. (We know it's out of date!)
  • Finalize escrow details with Maxmint
  • Decide on a final Ticker for Crypti

These are just some of the things our internal teams are debating. This is in addition to all of the work being done by our programmers to get the client and nodes up and running for the test net.

I am not saying that we are 100% changing all of these aspects, but these are items we have open for review and are considering adjustments to.

A Couple Questions?

I would like to pose a couple questions to you guys!

• Do you have any awesome ideas for a ticker for Crypti?
  • Do you think that a 0.5% transaction fee would be better? Or would everyone be more in favor of a set transaction fee, such as 1 Crypti per X amount sent?
  • If you did want us to institute a cap on the IPO, what kind of cap? Total BTC raised? Amount per person?
  • If we were to institute vesting for the 15% developer payments, would this help? What kind of mechanism would be best? Embedding in block chain or escrow?

This last question is something I am personally throwing out there and is not representative of the entire team or something that is necessarily being introduced. Just a question I was interested in hearing your thoughts on. As a community, would you be in favor of instituting a 1 or 5 Crypti per block inflationary distribution? For instance the network would generate somewhere from 1 to 5 new coins each block to ensure that each and every block forged would contain at least a 1 Crypti reward? This would create an inflationary aspect to the coin that would increase the amount in circulation as we go, but that isn't completely unheard of. It would however ensure that every time a network contributor forged a block they would get something in return. This is something I just have been thinking about and was wondering what the communities thoughts were?

In Closing

Thank you to everyone for sticking with us and being patient. I promise you we will not launch until Crypti is ready and we are listening to every comment, criticism, and the really great ideas you guys have, so please, keep em comin!

I look forward to hearing your responses to the questions posed!

GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 12:09:34 AM

Also, we are still working on the documentation and the rules for the Crypti Foundation, which will be a combination of members of the development team and prominent community members. As the foundation will be a community driven initiative, I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on what they would like to see from the Foundation, what kind of bylaws they think would be appropriate, etc. If you get a minute and are interested, PM me your thoughts!

zhile11911

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:10:57 AM

Can I help you somehow?

@If you did want us to institute a cap on the IPO, what kind of cap? Total BTC raised? Amount per person?

I think <= 300 BTC is a good choice. maybe you can reserve %1 stake.

dev team, dont be so greedy ,  you should have a balance point and consider about investor , dont take them money away .

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
geckham

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:57:25 AM

mark
MingZhou

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:58:23 AM

I look forward to hearing your responses to the questions posed!

Raise the total # of the coins to 10 billions, which will make this coin much more popular among investors at exchanges in the future.
tobeaj2meraa

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:58:47 AM

Can I help you somehow?

@If you did want us to institute a cap on the IPO, what kind of cap? Total BTC raised? Amount per person?

I think <= 300 BTC is a good choice. maybe you can reserve %1 stake.

dev team, dont be so greedy ,  you should have a balance point and consider about investor , dont take them money away .

I agree with this guy.
nikelad

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:00:33 AM

This is a good coin, there are so many guys who are interesting in this coin, I think the total IPO amount will be 2000BTC at least, let's post forums to let more guys aware of this coin, it will be good for this  long-term coin, for Chinese market, I have post this coin information to many QQ groups.

你是群里哪个闲的蛋谈的

@Loveyouforever    You such a "Doubi"
Guys, you are so shortsighted, it's good to let more guys know this coin, I have a very good friend who is an editor of http://8btc.com/, I will contact him to see if he can post this coin info in 8btc.com

Fine, I see your honey. If you think this is a good investment, Please ALL IN Smiley
I would like see what will happened

I bet even developer think your are in drama.   2000BTC HOLYXXXX

It's very possible, FIMK is just a clone of NXT and it collected 700+ BTC, so 2000BTC is very easy for Crypti, let's wait and see.

OMG, speechless..................

You make me feel developers are from Russian and China.   which is a very bad sign.

This is a long-term project nor a speculation, we should work together to broadcast this coin, only more and more guys use this coin, the value will be up gradually, I will add more QQ group to let more guys know this coin, QQ group is an easy way to broadcast coins information in China.
Chinese,Google translation
daytime

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:17:38 AM

I hope everything is going well, I want to participate in
U

Activity: 503
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:36:51 AM

copycat of NXT

Bitcoin Ethereum TERA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: