Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:18:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:42:57 PM

Has anyone looked a decompile of this coin to check it is not a clone?

If you read through our documents and posts we explain the system we are using. When you see it in action you will know it isn't a clone. No other system exists to my knowledge that functions off of PoT (node up-time) + purchase weight. It took considerable hours (months) for us to get the algorithms and system to work the way we envisioned. I can assure you it was all built from scratch. Mind you, we definitely used ideas from other coins to help spur innovation and probably never would have been able to design Crypti without those who came before and their significant accomplishments, just like they would not have existed with Bitcoin.

Sorry that's talk. We need someone to decompile the code who is not part of your coins inner circle. Lots of money is involved here. People have every motivation in the world to BS a coin up.
profitofthegods

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 12:44:29 PM

A clone of what? There are no other coins with the same features.

What features are you referring to? A wallet?

Promising a feature is not a feature until we see it.

Proof of Identity, Proof of Purchase, Proof of Time.

What are you talking about? Part of the code probably is taken from another coin, that's how open source development works.

What are YOU talking about. The coin is clearly advertised as a new source, that can't mean half a clone. Lol

If I say proof of bullshit, proof of apples and proof of Putin does that mean something I can check now. It's words on a page. Until we see either a source code or so one of reputation has decompile the code we can't know it's not anything other than a Black coin or NXT clone. I'm not being a jerk I just need to know if this coin is based on talk or reality.

OK fine, I forgot they said anything about all new code, but you can't clone something which doesn't exist. Sure we need to see it working - we are all waiting for the full launch, but if it is there and works then it can't be a clone because you can only clone things which actually exist.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:52:07 PM

What are you talking about? Part of the code probably is taken from another coin, that's how open source development works.

What are YOU talking about. The coin is clearly advertised as a new source, that can't mean half a clone. Lol

If I say proof of bullshit, proof of apples and proof of Putin does that mean something I can check now. It's words on a page. Until we see either a source code or so one of reputation has decompile the code we can't know it's not anything other than a Black coin or NXT clone. I'm not being a jerk I just need to know if this coin is based on talk or reality.

OK fine, I forgot they said anything about all new code, but you can't clone something which doesn't exist. Sure we need to see it working - we are all waiting for the full launch, but if it is there and works then it can't be a clone because you can only clone things which actually exist.

Launch?

You have already collected a large amount of BTC and the coin is now being traded, you can't evade responsibility and transparency like that. You forgot that it said new source over the coin...are you serious?
This is after you claim to know all about the technical innovations of the coin. NO WAY..

Someone please decompile the wallet.
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:56:23 PM

You're an idiot. In technical sense. Code is just a language in which algo is written. You can take Bitcoin algo an rewrite it Golang or other language. It doesn't change the design and core algorithm. Do you understand what I'm talking about? You you are just a stupid nxt troll which spreads FUD?
profitofthegods

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 01:01:51 PM

Launch?

You have already collected a large amount of BTC and the coin is now being traded, you can't evade responsibility and transparency like that. You forgot that it said new source over the coin...are you serious?
This is after you claim to know all about the technical innovations of the coin. NO WAY..

Lol, I've collected a large amount of BTC - cool, where is it? Why didn't anyone tell me they'd been sending me BTC? Also I don't think I claimed to know all about the technical innovations of the coin, and I certainly don't have any responsibility for anything to do with this. Go troll somewhere else, nobody here is buying it.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:03:00 PM

You're an idiot. In technical sense. Code is just a language in which algo is written. You can take Bitcoin algo an rewrite it Golang or other language. It doesn't change the design and core algorithm. Do you understand what I'm talking about? You you are just a stupid nxt troll which spreads FUD?

ai get it, you are protecting your investment but that can't stop even basic checking of the coin. Someone needs to decompile and of they don't soon, I suggest people need to walk away from the coin as suspicious. The problem is the wallet looks like a few other wallets.
Malibusparky

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:05:30 PM

Wait, didn't you already decompile the wallet and expertly inspected all the inner workings of crypti? For those with poor short term memory go back some pages in this thread and this nextgencoin person came on shouting that crypti devs are the same devs as silkcoin and therefore we have been warned and will get scammed. Why are you calmer now? Or did you forget and think you are in your sockpuppet account rabbiter?
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:14:33 PM

Wait, didn't you already decompile the wallet and expertly inspected all the inner workings of crypti? For those with poor short term memory go back some pages in this thread and this nextgencoin person came on shouting that crypti devs are the same devs as silkcoin and therefore we have been warned and will get scammed. Why are you calmer now? Or did you forget and think you are in your sockpuppet account rabbiter?

I'm not Rabbiter but it was actually him posting today that brought me back over here as he said he has some insider info that this is a scam. I genuinely forgot about this coin but now I want answers, basic precautions. Why you ask, cause I ended buying some cause the price was going up on after so I sold out of half my Qora and bought in. I actually Got a PM from Syrenity to assure me it's legit and vouched for the coin so I bought some.

Now I'm genuinely worried and seeking answers. If I get them I can relax if I get nothing but evasion to basic decompiling of the wallet I'm worried.
hypersire

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:16:29 PM

After hearing the FUD that Crypti is created by the Silkcoin devs, I analyzed the writing styles of the old Silkcoin posts and compared them to the Crypti team's writing styles. I also used waybackmachine to bring up the old Silkcoin web site and compared the code to Crypti's web site.

I did not find a single similarity. Not even close. So anyone who claims Crypti is created by the Silkcoin devs is just trying to spread FUD. Period.

As a side note, I do believe that Silkcoin was created by the same devs who pulled off the Numus scam.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:19:38 PM

After hearing the FUD that Crypti is created by the Silkcoin devs, I analyzed the writing styles of the old Silkcoin posts and compared them to the Crypti team's writing styles. I also used waybackmachine to bring up the old Silkcoin web site and compared the code to Crypti's web site.

I did not find a single similarity. Not even close. So anyone who claims Crypti is created by the Silkcoin devs is just trying to spread FUD. Period.

As a side note, I do believe that Silkcoin was created by the same devs who pulled off the Numus scam.

You seem technically the perfect person to decompile the wallet. Why not?
cryptozim

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:23:18 PM

At the risk of interjecting logic into this fun little display, nextcoingen clearly has no idea what Crypti even is. Decompile the wallet? Two problems with that:

1. No one has access to the wallet yet. But, you already know that.
2. It's written in node.js. Not C++. There's nothing to decompile. The source code will be obfuscated, but totally available for anyone to see, if they have the right mind to deconstruct it. Even a little bit of research at all could have told you there's nothing to decompile.

BTC: 15h26g3SUu6iXUi1phv5FHmASc5hDeGHpJ | LSK: 840098997497226041L | CSC: cMsbRGMLzu7Ss8L7Vv6osksUyt5P322uxS
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:27:44 PM

At the risk of interjecting logic into this fun little display, nextcoingen clearly has no idea what Crypti even is. Decompile the wallet? Two problems with that:

2. It's written in node.js. Not C++. There's nothing to decompile. The source code will be obfuscated, but totally available for anyone to see, if they have the right mind to deconstruct it. Even a little bit of research at all could have told you there's nothing to decompile.

So let's get things straight here. Crypti has collected thousands of dollars and has proven so far nothing other than talk? Please correct me if I'm wrong. Big scam have existed that followed exactly this pattern with beautiful wallets and websites, teams of developers, decentralised markets promised. What do you have other than superficial wallets and talk?

let me remind you how elaborate scams are these days. They had a wallet, collected loads of BTC, a team, many followers and promises of amazing decentralised ebay like stores. What's different?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599438.0
Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:30:52 PM

So let's get things straight here. Crypti has collected thousands of dollars and has proven so far nothing other than talk? Please correct me if I'm wrong. Big scam have existed that followed exactly this pattern with beautiful wallets and websites, teams of developers, decentralised markets promised. What do you have other than superficial wallets and talk?

I talked with Bter and they assured that they are implementing Crypti.

profitofthegods

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 01:31:26 PM

You are very persistent in your idiocy nextgencoin, but you forgot to use giant red letters for all of your posts.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:36:46 PM

You are very persistent in your idiocy nextgencoin, but you forgot to use giant red letters for all of your posts.

Everytime you post the coin looks more like a scam.
Seedeer

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:38:20 PM

When you are reading this forum, it is very helpful to hit ignore button here and there.
hypersire

Activity: 596

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:49:07 PM

You seem technically the perfect person to decompile the wallet. Why not?

As someone stated there is no wallet to decompile as it is written in Node.js but to put your mind at ease, I just went through these JS files from NODE, NXT and Crypti (each one is active on the respective login screens):

https://crypti.me:7040/static/js/app.js
http://nodemoney.com:19775/js/app.min.js
http://nxtra.org/nxt-client/js/app.js
http://nxtra.org/nxt-client/js/nrs.js
http://nxtra.org/nxt-client/js/nrs.server.js

Absolutely 0 similarities. There was nothing copied between these 3, they are unique.

As for the Crypti wallet, since it is written in Node.js and NXT is written in Java, it is impossible for Crypti to be a clone.

NODE is also written in Node.js, but seeing as how I'm the one who created the front end for the NODE team and have been working with them for months, I can say with 100% certainty that Crypti did not copy anything from NODE. They are both totally unique projects written in Node.js.

Bottom line - there is nothing to uncover here, all 3 of these coins are unique, none of them are clones of anything else.
Sparky_eMunie

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:50:44 PM

let me remind you how elaborate scams are these days. They had a wallet, collected loads of BTC, a team, many followers and promises of amazing decentralised ebay like stores. What's different?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599438.0

There was an open beta with crypti. Besides of this, Silkcoin was a scryptcoin, like 300 other coins. You can create such coins in few minutes (http://coincreator.net/).

Radix - just imagine - radix.global
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:55:59 PM

other than a Black coin or NXT clone

Do you understand the difference between C++, java and javascript via node.js?

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:00:17 PM

other than a Black coin or NXT clone

Do you understand the difference between C++, java and javascript via node.js?

Do you understand the difference between this scam http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php?topic=625.0

And this scam? http://crypti.me

That's right there isn't one, look at the logo choices and general promises. It's all ten same stuff from the guy that did Silkcoin and nummus. These scams never stop it seems. As always I get a ton of abuse when I reveal scams and no one ever thanks me after, even blaming me for the coins demise.

Anyway price wise I would say TIMBER!
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: