Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you a robot?
I am a robot - 20 (46.5%)
I'm a human - 23 (53.5%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a robot?  (Read 3079 times)
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 04:51:56 AM

Humans react from fear or love.  If you react out of fear, use an ego and negativity in your life, then you're a robot in the terms of the song.  If you act out of love, then you are a human, as that as how we naturally bonded thousands of years ago before the corruption of our society began.

If you don't know, then you're probably a robot.

Just as the picture you just posted, the red pill is understandably a psychedelic that shows you the universal consciousness, the blue pill is ego and where you are free to wake up, forget it all happened, and free to believe whatever you want to believe - ie, not the truth.

Both love and fear are emotions not solely expressed by humans. Multitudes of beings are afflicted by them. If you have a pet dog or cat you may have noticed this to be true. Feeling either of these emotions (or any offshoot of them) does not make you any more or less human. Likewise, not feeling emotions does not make you inhuman or a robot either. Hence, the picture I posted is your typical false dilemma (choose "A" or "B" senario), which completely overlooks the possiblity of there being (at the very least) another third choice. Nirvana is in essence this third choice (or perhaps more accurately no choice) whereby one is free of all emotions and does not "feel the need" to make any choice.

I would also like to point out that not knowing what you are is merely another possible truth and it also by no means makes you a robot. Instead, it is the acceptance that "you know you know nothing". For example, thousands of years ago we believed we were the center of the universe and it was only 500 years ago we believed the Earth was flat. You for example, believe humans naturally bonded out of love before society became corrupt, whereby I would argue humans initially bonded out of fear for their survival before modern society allowed us the possibilty to bond merely in the name of love.

hippich

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:12:22 AM

sometimes I feel like one.Its not good.

Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:30:26 AM

Class post made my day  Smiley
valog123

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:42:44 AM

Im a human
Nik1ab

Activity: 574

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 08:09:24 AM

Remember people, never feed dank.

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
Danydee
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1254

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 11:07:58 AM

maybe yes
I say this cause I feel "ROBOT" more than the standard   Smiley
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 01:29:38 PM

Remember people, never feed dank.
He certainly is hungry at times isn't he?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:25:34 PM

Humans react from fear or love.  If you react out of fear, use an ego and negativity in your life, then you're a robot in the terms of the song.  If you act out of love, then you are a human, as that as how we naturally bonded thousands of years ago before the corruption of our society began.

If you don't know, then you're probably a robot.

Just as the picture you just posted, the red pill is understandably a psychedelic that shows you the universal consciousness, the blue pill is ego and where you are free to wake up, forget it all happened, and free to believe whatever you want to believe - ie, not the truth.

Both love and fear are emotions not solely expressed by humans. Multitudes of beings are afflicted by them. If you have a pet dog or cat you may have noticed this to be true. Feeling either of these emotions (or any offshoot of them) does not make you any more or less human. Likewise, not feeling emotions does not make you inhuman or a robot either. Hence, the picture I posted is your typical false dilemma (choose "A" or "B" senario), which completely overlooks the possiblity of there being (at the very least) another third choice. Nirvana is in essence this third choice (or perhaps more accurately no choice) whereby one is free of all emotions and does not "feel the need" to make any choice.

I would also like to point out that not knowing what you are is merely another possible truth and it also by no means makes you a robot. Instead, it is the acceptance that "you know you know nothing". For example, thousands of years ago we believed we were the center of the universe and it was only 500 years ago we believed the Earth was flat. You for example, believe humans naturally bonded out of love before society became corrupt, whereby I would argue humans initially bonded out of fear for their survival before modern society allowed us the possibilty to bond merely in the name of love.

I think you're taking the song a little too literal.  I don't mean humans are cyborgs with computer chips inside of us.

I never said humans are the only beings who feel love or fear.  All of our emotions stem from positivity or negativity.

And in regards to being the center of the universe, the truth is we are the center of the universe.  Your consciousness, that is.  Space and time are illusions of this grand reality.  We are not separate from a creator, we are the creator.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
sifter

Activity: 574

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:27:00 PM

I are robot 0_0

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
ondratra

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 04:05:49 PM

maybe yes
I say this cause I feel "ROBOT" more than the standard   Smiley

That word was first used in R.U.R. by K. Čapek - a czech writer that was inspired by middle age word "robota", that was used for mandatory working on monarch's fields and domain (like 4 days a week; for free ofc.).

So if you are doing something you don't want to for some other people you trully are Robot Cheesy
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:11:01 PM

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
kurumi

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:47:21 AM

Who am i  Undecided
Gumble99

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:29:31 PM

Psychiatry is a delusion, it is false science.

Psychiatry is a delusion, bla bla bla.. Then everything is a delusion, so what? Knowing that doesn't change anything. "adapt delusion and live It"

phosphorush

Activity: 503

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:20:37 AM

yes, i'm a biological robot

Your account locked, please contact support.
phosphorush

Activity: 503

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:26:45 AM

Psychiatry is a delusion, bla bla bla.. Then everything is a delusion, so what? Knowing that doesn't change anything. "adapt delusion and live It"

psychology, neuroscience and psychiatry, etc are "soft" sciences, not pesudo-science (like supernatural bullshit). Their object of study is one of the most complex objects we know... so it will be very hard for it to become an hard science. Plus, it's possible that our experience of being a brain will never be well explained, unless we could simulate it on a computer, i.e. as an objective phenomena, rather than subjective.

Your account locked, please contact support.
(oYo)

Activity: 476

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 01:58:12 PM

psychology, neuroscience and psychiatry, etc are "soft" sciences, not pesudo-science (like supernatural bullshit). Their object of study is one of the most complex objects we know... so it will be very hard for it to become an hard science. Plus, it's possible that our experience of being a brain will never be well explained, unless we could simulate it on a computer, i.e. as an objective phenomena, rather than subjective.

I read somewhere that in the near future (if not already) it will be possible to create artificial brains in a computer simulation. The author went on to presume that when this happens the amount of artificial brains will eventually outnumber the real ones. Once this happens the odds of you being an artificial brain will be more likely than you being real.

Danydee
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 06:10:37 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2014, 09:50:58 PM by Danydee

I read somewhere that in the near future (if not already) it will be possible to create artificial brains in a computer simulation. The author went on to presume that when this happens the amount of artificial brains will eventually outnumber the real ones. Once this happens the odds of you being an artificial brain will be more likely than you being real.

and if these artificial brains began to be more performers than humans ?? there, human beings will begin to appreciate truly its place in this world
Danydee
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 06:39:08 PM

Now imagine that someone can reproduct your brain performances and intelligence, he would prefere the machine to you, and those whatever your size and importance.

in fact, it would lead to go without you

Grin    Grin    Grin    Grin
           you are dead 

herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 10:18:36 PM

that goes not only for brains, but for a (our) whole (artificial/simulated) world, and it's called the Simulation Argument. http://www.simulation-argument.com/simulation.html

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
Danydee
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 10:19:25 PM

RE:  I read somewhere that in the near future (if not already) it will be possible to create artificial brains in a computer simulation. The author went on to presume that when this happens the amount of artificial brains will eventually outnumber the real ones. Once this happens the odds of you being an artificial brain will be more likely than you being real.

in my humble opinion,  It must be that the problem of capability of self development and learning that they do no have discern yet
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: