Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:34:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHC] ShinyCoin █First ever RAMHOG algo Pow/Pos █NO ASIC/GPU | Whitepaper  (Read 58379 times)
Bleeckerpub

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:15:13 PM

So nice to see you all strugling to win 0.25BTC with a coin who has no future.

I started mining APEX this morning with 0.35BTC to rent hashes, and already got 32k APEX @ 0.000034 on bittrex.

Sometimes it feels so good to lurk at topics  Wink
Again you show you're a bigger faggot than primer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bleeckerpub

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:29:09 PM

vote shinycoin get on mintapl~

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

There is a shitcoin named sherlock with the same ticker!

Grin Grin Grin Grin I wonder which one is shittier
If so shitty give me a normal price and I'll take your burden from you.

He wouldn't sell for a low price even to himself Grin

Primer if your getting regards like bitspender to post here, or if they are you it is a pretty good way to get people to think you're not the biggest douche around.  For some reason I think primer is behind the coins sold low only because its so stupid and doesn't make any sense, the same way he bashes the coin day that he owns a lot of compleley against his financial best interest.
mana6

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:52:06 PM

the coin memory need....too big
Bleeckerpub

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:29:38 PM

getnetworkhashpm

This is ~500 hashes/sec. There are people who still mine it at full speed. Problem is that there are very few newcomers. There is still time to make things work. I'd say 3-4 weeks. After that, the coin will need a very spectacular feature to attract people...

My 2 cents. See ya all.

Yes the hash rate is retarded high.  Probably a lot of lurkers mining, or maybe primer stole his moms credit card to rent more servers.
altcoiner15

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:16:18 PM

You don't have machine with 16gb?
Funny thing is you can get by with only 16gb if you run Linux. Maybe Dev punished windows users by picking that exact number.
primer-
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:32:29 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 10:47:35 PM by primer-

You don't have machine with 16gb?
Funny thing is you can get by with only 16gb if you run Linux. Maybe Dev punished windows users by picking that exact number.

Altcoiner is yet another dev alter ego. Take a look at his post history. Double space after punctuation mark on all posts but the last one  Grin  Grin

EDIT: Altcoiner account created one day before the launch. His first post :

Quote from: gmx95 on July 04, 2014, 06:54:25 AM
Unbelievable! Why do people bother to create new coins? 99% of them would not survive to be widely accepted.

Because hey, ya never know

FAAAIIILLLLLLL

primer-
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:48:45 PM

I am here for the laughs, i wonder who is still mining this shit, difficulty is as it was when i left..

Bleeckerpub

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:53:34 AM

I take that double space observation really seriously.

I cannot go through more bullshit in this thread. I've read enough of that already from that exclusive pool operator wannabe.

PS: Seriously, a big fat WTF for this thread! I never understood why things are done in the most weird possible way here... Not good for the coin and the community of investors. Unless this coin was created for the laughs. Who knows...

Uhuh I doublespace and mine therefore I am the Dev, and laxori and altcoiner and whoever else.  Its not bad logic I suppose.  Interestingly enough though I am not sunnyprince or anyone else here.  Did primer really create new accounts "just for laughs" to create these accusations?  It is kind of funny I suppose but certainly not good for the coin and for someone who owns quite a bit its absolutely fuckin retarded.  Does primer want to accuse people into submission and giving him bitcoin or annoy people into submission?  I don't understand besides your sick sadistic pleasures what is the fucking point honestly.  Were you really neglected that much that this is the only way you get attention?  You now created an account just to point out some doublespace shit and say aha and show how smart you are.  Very good primer
very good.  Bravo you've won the assanine battle of stupidity enough that people think your theory is accurate.
primer-
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:29:17 AM

I cannot go through more bullshit in this thread. I've read enough of that already from that exclusive pool operator wannabe.

PS: Seriously, a big fat WTF for this thread! I never understood why things are done in the most weird possible way here... Not good for the coin and the community of investors. Unless this coin was created for the laughs. Who knows...

Uhuh I doublespace and mine therefore I am the Dev, and laxori and altcoiner and whoever else.  Its not bad logic I suppose.  Interestingly enough though I am not sunnyprince or anyone else here.  Did primer really create new accounts "just for laughs" to create these accusations?  It is kind of funny I suppose but certainly not good for the coin and for someone who owns quite a bit its absolutely fuckin retarded.  Does primer want to accuse people into submission and giving him bitcoin or annoy people into submission?  I don't understand besides your sick sadistic pleasures what is the fucking point honestly.  Were you really neglected that much that this is the only way you get attention?  You now created an account just to point out some doublespace shit and say aha and show how smart you are.  Very good primer
very good.  Bravo you've won the assanine battle of stupidity enough that people think your theory is accurate.
There are no people here except for you, 700years,couple of lurkers and I. Coin is dead and there is nothing we can now do about it.
Bleeckerpub

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:07:00 AM

There are no people here except for you, 700years,couple of lurkers and I. Coin is dead and there is nothing we can now do about it.
So sell me all your coin, give me a real price
primer-
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:15:01 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 10:26:49 AM by primer-

Uhuh I doublespace and mine therefore I am the Dev, and laxori and altcoiner and whoever else.  Its not bad logic I suppose.  Interestingly enough though I am not sunnyprince or anyone else here.  Did primer really create new accounts "just for laughs" to create these accusations?  It is kind of funny I suppose but certainly not good for the coin and for someone who owns quite a bit its absolutely fuckin retarded.  Does primer want to accuse people into submission and giving him bitcoin or annoy people into submission?  I don't understand besides your sick sadistic pleasures what is the fucking point honestly.  Were you really neglected that much that this is the only way you get attention?  You now created an account just to point out some doublespace shit and say aha and show how smart you are.  Very good primer
very good.  Bravo you've won the assanine battle of stupidity enough that people think your theory is accurate.
So sell me all your coin, give me a real price

7BTC for 100k , last offer. I've already written off the investment, if i dont sell at this price well too bad.

There is always a possibility that it gets taken over by a competent developer, if that happens its going to the moon as the only cpu (botnet resistant) algo !
primer-
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:34:52 AM

10,000SHC sell order placed on https://coin-swap.net/market/SHC/BTC
Bleeckerpub

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:17:47 PM

Uhuh I doublespace and mine therefore I am the Dev, and laxori and altcoiner and whoever else.  Its not bad logic I suppose.  Interestingly enough though I am not sunnyprince or anyone else here.  Did primer really create new accounts "just for laughs" to create these accusations?  It is kind of funny I suppose but certainly not good for the coin and for someone who owns quite a bit its absolutely fuckin retarded.  Does primer want to accuse people into submission and giving him bitcoin or annoy people into submission?  I don't understand besides your sick sadistic pleasures what is the fucking point honestly.  Were you really neglected that much that this is the only way you get attention?  You now created an account just to point out some doublespace shit and say aha and show how smart you are.  Very good primer
very good.  Bravo you've won the assanine battle of stupidity enough that people think your theory is accurate.

This is a thread in which ~20 members have been active. What are the chances to find 4-5 people who use double space in such a thread? For me it's almost zero. You might be a legit member. Who knows? But something weird is going on with some accounts here and, if it's not the dev's alter egos, then who could have possibly waste his time doing this in a thread like this? Even without primer's observation, I'd bet laxori and sunny are the same person.

Anyway, I'm not saying this is a shitcoin. The dev seems to be capable. It's just me I cannot take more bullshit...

I doublespace and so does sunnyprince.  Sample size 30 or so hit: 2.  Primer is a good propaganda minister.  You should figure out who is bullshitting and who to be upset at otherwise Mr Goebells methods are working.
Bleeckerpub

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:09:58 PM

Still too high you're being unreasonable
primer-
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:11:00 PM

You could not even vote on mintpal, i doubt you hold more than 0.01BTC  Grin
Bleeckerpub

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:21:45 PM

How many SHC to get you out of your miserable existence and not ever make another post ever again?
primer-
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:23:21 PM

How many SHC to get you out of your miserable existence and not ever make another post ever again?

15BTC for the non-posting priviledge!  Grin
primer-
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:35:28 PM

Took a look at the pool:

Code:
Total Blocks     Pending     Confirmed     Orphaned
777                18            586             6

Shouldn't 'total blocks' be the sum of the other three numbers?

Haven't you read sandors tearms of service ?? Every 5th block goes to him for development + 5% for hosting expenses Smiley
primer-
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:01:19 PM

Took a look at the pool:

Code:
Total Blocks     Pending     Confirmed     Orphaned
777                18            586             6

Haven't you read sandors tearms of service ?? Every 5th block goes to him for development + 5% for hosting expenses Smiley

LMAO! Link? Usually, you know, every fucking web service in the known internet posts the ToS on site! He could strip the NOMP project info from the footer, but could not add the ToS there? The 'getting started' page still states 1% fees!! So, every 2000 mined coins 480 coins go to his bag? 24% fee! For so many days so many blocks were not confirmed most probably due to his fucking coding mistakes. We've wasted so much hashrate! Now that he has most probably fixed his stupidities, he collects 24% fees for having wasted our hash rate instead of reducing the fees for compensation!!!! This guy is the most unreliable and untrustworthy piece of garbage I've ever seen!!! I wonder why people still mine on his pool! They'll make more profit if they solo mine at this diff! Ahhh crap, it's disgusting! The sooner this coin breaks free from this bastard, the sooner it will become interesting again.

Hahaha, its was a joke man Smiley
primer-
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:23:15 PM

Took a look at the pool:

Code:
Total Blocks     Pending     Confirmed     Orphaned
777                18            586             6

LMAO! Link? Usually, you know, every fucking web service in the known internet posts the ToS on site! He could strip the NOMP project info from the footer, but could not add the ToS there? The 'getting started' page still states 1% fees!! So, every 2000 mined coins 480 coins go to his bag? 24% fee! For so many days so many blocks were not confirmed most probably due to his fucking coding mistakes. We've wasted so much hashrate! Now that he has most probably fixed his stupidities, he collects 24% fees for having wasted our hash rate instead of reducing the fees for compensation!!!! This guy is the most unreliable and untrustworthy piece of garbage I've ever seen!!! I wonder why people still mine on his pool! They'll make more profit if they solo mine at this diff! Ahhh crap, it's disgusting! The sooner this coin breaks free from this bastard, the sooner it will become interesting again.

Hahaha, its was a joke man Smiley

Cheesy You almost made me want to bang this dude on the floor man!

Sorry i was bored Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: