Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:08:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHC] ShinyCoin █First ever RAMHOG algo Pow/Pos █NO ASIC/GPU | Whitepaper  (Read 58379 times)
primer-
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:39:17 PM

[...]
how?

@primer: There is this fucking thing called 'point of no return' man. You and your little buddy have made some extremely stupid mistakes. Nevertheless, you still have the chance and the time to fix them by removing those FUD posts of yours (same goes for your buddy) before any irreversible damage is done to the coin. If more idiots like the one above start quoting your fucking FUD, then things will soon be out of your control and in that case I'm afraid we'll pass the point of no return and this coin is going to suffer from damages. And you know in such cases, people, especially if they have lost their money, become seriously angry. Leaving things as is would not be a wise decision by someone who cares about his little account on these boards or for someone who runs internet services and has taken risks.

Both of you, at least show some respect for the time we have wasted with your stupidities all the previous days and make this wise decision, so we can all get along peacefully.

GTFO retarded moron, I hope you dont make a cent from SHC.

It is my moral obligation to warn new miners of a possible scam taking place here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
primer-
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:16:46 PM

[...]
how?

@primer: There is this fucking thing called 'point of no return' man. You and your little buddy have made some extremely stupid mistakes. Nevertheless, you still have the chance and the time to fix them by removing those FUD posts of yours (same goes for your buddy) before any irreversible damage is done to the coin. If more idiots like the one above start quoting your fucking FUD, then things will soon be out of your control and in that case I'm afraid we'll pass the point of no return and this coin is going to suffer from damages. And you know in such cases, people, especially if they have lost their money, become seriously angry. Leaving things as is would not be a wise decision by someone who cares about his little account on these boards or for someone who runs internet services and has taken risks.

Both of you, at least show some respect for the time we have wasted with your stupidities all the previous days and make this wise decision, so we can all get along peacefully.

GTFO retarded moron, I hope you dont make a cent from SHC.

It is my moral obligation to warn new miners of a possible scam taking place here.

How can you talk about morality after offering to exchange your silence for BTC you piece of garbage? At some point you seemed to have a brain, but it turns out your head is full of shit. GTFO. Think about what I've written. You still have the chance to fix some of your shit.

My intention was to unload SHC bag and make some BTC, make the dev pay for his worthless coins and continue to expose his scams and incompetence... Thats how you deal with scammers!
primer-
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:30:13 PM

That's shit! You still tried to exchange your silence for BTC you moron! Also, even if the dev uses multiple accounts, you still have done the same fucking thing! You are as much of a scammer as he is!

You still have the chance to fix that shit dude before things get out of your control. Don't waste it. 'nough said! End of discussion here.

Nope, i do not care whether you profit or not, i am not deleting any posts.
sunnyprince (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Shinycoin developer

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:11:26 PM

Primer wins, people are listening to his nonsense.  Clever trick by someone with more energy for propaganda than I have will to refute.  I've reported his blackmail and extortion attempts to the moderators, either they are going to block him and remove his posts or they arent and he can spend the rest of his days trying to get someone to listen to him.
primer-
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:16:59 PM

Primer wins, people are listening to his nonsense.  Clever trick by someone with more energy for propaganda than I have will to refute.  I've reported his blackmail and extortion attempts to the moderators, either they are going to block him and remove his posts or they arent and he can spend the rest of his days trying to get someone to listen to him.

I hope moderators see through your lies, your attempt to pull a long con and remove this entire thread/coin from existance!
primer-
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:07:46 PM

Notice the fact that timestamp information is missing from the quote containing your message. He stripped it, because the time would reveal that the quoted message had been published after the message that contained the quote. This must be an issue with the way SMF timestamps new posts. It might not use the timestamp at the moment the post is saved, but the timestamp you started the edit or something like that. The fact is that there is a time window that lets someone quote a later post.

Now that everything has been said and done...

M-O-R-O-N.
utrecht message was unquotable as it was already deleted. I copied it and created a new message. quote]ctrl+v[/quote....

M-O-R-O-N.

Now disappear it hurts to read your posts, you are dumb, very dumb.
primer-
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:17:41 PM

Notice the fact that timestamp information is missing from the quote containing your message. He stripped it, because the time would reveal that the quoted message had been published after the message that contained the quote. This must be an issue with the way SMF timestamps new posts. It might not use the timestamp at the moment the post is saved, but the timestamp you started the edit or something like that. The fact is that there is a time window that lets someone quote a later post.

Now that everything has been said and done...

M-O-R-O-N.
utrecht message was unquotable as it was already deleted. I copied it and created a new message. quote]ctrl+v[/quote....

M-O-R-O-N.

Now disappear it hurts to read your posts, you are dumb, very dumb.

You happened to edit a post while the dev posted his message. You had the chance to use the 'insert quote' functionality. I give 80% this is what happened.

No one cares what you think, you have shown more than once that you are one stupid idiot.
wllck

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:19:57 PM

Primer wins, people are listening to his nonsense.  Clever trick by someone with more energy for propaganda than I have will to refute.  I've reported his blackmail and extortion attempts to the moderators, either they are going to block him and remove his posts or they arent and he can spend the rest of his days trying to get someone to listen to him.

where is your pool?
primer-
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:48:38 PM

Primer wins, people are listening to his nonsense.  Clever trick by someone with more energy for propaganda than I have will to refute.  I've reported his blackmail and extortion attempts to the moderators, either they are going to block him and remove his posts or they arent and he can spend the rest of his days trying to get someone to listen to him.

where is your pool?

He has been working on it since hmm 1. July ? Come back in 1 month, it should be half way done.

If you dont mind me asking, how did you come across Shinycoin ?
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:37:06 PM

I'm going to spend lots of time and money investing in something, all the while spending even more time and effort devaluing that very investment.  I'm a genius.
laxori666

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:41:46 PM

Shinycoin  now listed at

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/#shinycoin

But coinmarketcap still need a way to show the The number of coins in existence available to the public.
It seems that the total number can not get from http://shinychain.org/ .

Any body can give a help?
Thanks.
I'm sort of skeptical to keep participating at this point, but this was an easy enough change. Here is the money supply URL: http://shinychain.org/shc/api/v1/moneysupply .

Primer any word from the mods? Are they just not going to step in?

Gib ShinyCoins: STGsZtHw4DRUby8aYCKjiGReFt3JU94YnT
primer-
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:30:05 PM

I hope they are just busy and will eventually find time to settle this once and for all.

Irrefutable facts :

1. I and at least one more reputable member saw the message posted by utrecht. The (almost) identical message posted by sunny couple of minutes later. It seems he did not have the entire message in clipboard when he reposted.
2. Every member subscribed for email notifications is aware utrecht did make a post couple of minutes before sunny.
3. Utrecht has dissapeared since the incident. His post history is full of giveaways as to who is behind the account.

Any and all insinuations that I have made this up are absurd.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:56:24 PM

Look, this is a waste of time for both of us. Buy my coins, 70k / 7BTC and i will not post FACTS on the thread anymore. I'll be gone from SHC thread forever.

Will also replace first page posts with whatever you want.

If you erase every single post you've ever posted on the thread.

Thats will have a negative impact on my bitcointalk member status and my reputation. Will also take decent amount of time to list through them all.

Will do it. 70k coins - 9BTC

You must have thought I was serious.  Go ahead and attempt to cause more chaos.  It seems to be what your desires are I don't know why a few bitcoin would prevent you from wanting to do that.

My desire is to get out of shc with profit. My only grudge against you is for not promoting/pumping the coin. If the deal is made i will not post under my or any other account on SHC thread.

Deleted messages cant be reversed, as they stand now, its very unlikely the thread attracts new miners/investors.

You have a very confusing way of attempting to make a profit.  For future reference, extortion is not a good way.  Keep spending your effort wisely.

Not an extortion, there were no IFs as in - IF you dont buy, I will spam the thread.. IF you dont buy, I will show you for what you really are, a scammer, If  you dont buy I'll update messages on the first page with the newest shill/scam incidents.

I've moved 70k coins to coin-swap. Will put up a sell order as soon as they clear. If not bought within 1 hour i'll take it you did not take on the offer.

I wont be making the same offer again.

My PM history with Primer.  Interesting he calls me a scammer.
Verified. I'll remove all of his posts in this thread.

primer-
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:02:11 PM

Sad to see btctalk mods support scammers. Im out of this stupid thread..
sunnyprince (OP)

Activity: 64

Shinycoin developer

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:08:41 PM

Sad to see btctalk mods support scammers. Im out of this stupid thread..
Yes it is unfortunate that bitcointalk censors idiots who attempt blackmail and extortion
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:09:23 PM

Bleh, there are so many posts. I think that will do for now to make a point.

primer-
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:11:57 PM

Bleh, there are so many posts. I think that will do for now to make a point.

Be a good mod and confirm sunnyprice was using utrecht account to post messages...

wow i ve got negative rating now. cool.
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:11:16 AM

Shinycoin  now listed at

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/#shinycoin

But coinmarketcap still need a way to show the The number of coins in existence available to the public.
It seems that the total number can not get from http://shinychain.org/ .

Any body can give a help?
Thanks.
I'm sort of skeptical to keep participating at this point, but this was an easy enough change. Here is the money supply URL: http://shinychain.org/shc/api/v1/moneysupply .

Thanks. Maybe added soon~ Thanks.
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:22:49 AM

getnetworkhashpm

baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:24:16 AM

I'm out of this shit. For real.

You are wise
 Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: