|
glennbuck
|
 |
July 03, 2014, 08:11:57 AM Last edit: July 07, 2014, 04:22:41 PM by glennbuck |
|
Community Manager https://twitter.com/glennbuck6[Younghatan],glennbuck here,there will be 15 million guerillacoin,in over 25 years,with an annual interest,in the first 12 months of an additional 45,000 to 360,000 more postr coins generated,depending on the variable interest rate of between 1% and 8%,so the maximum available will be 4.5 million,plus 360,000 in twelve months,giving a total of 4,860.000 guerillacoin maximum,in existence,in 12 months time,this was just a quick post in my sleep. 2X4B - 523P 4.5million POW has now completed
|
|
|
|
Dr. Sekxy
Newbie

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
|
 |
July 03, 2014, 08:41:16 AM |
|
Good coin, Good dev, but poor community seen from outsider point of view.
Since few knows that GUE comm more active on IRC than this thread, it might seem dying.
Actually, majority of the holders are accumulating and staking, not having option dumping at this silly price.
In fact most people are holding & staking. You can see that in the powerwallet because the interest is at the moment 3.15%. Yesterday it was below 3%. This means that people are more staking and not willing to sell. The sellings at the moment are at very low volume and just very weak hands are getting out - and thats good before GUE will be lifted to the next level. Guerillacoin is a great coin. 1) Just 4.500.000 coins at the moment 2) Proof of strength with 1-8% interest per year. This is unique among ALL Altcoins. The more people hold their coins&stake the higher is the interest rate. 3) Maximum amount of coins 15.000.000 4) Blocktime 1 minute 5) X11 algo 6) Roadmap released with Anonymous transactions, Multisignature Wallets, Merchant gateway etc. If you dont buy now at this low price you will regret it for sure  +1. staking is the best option now since the party has just begun and I've been staking for a few days now since I don't want to sell out my coins at a very low price to greedy FUDers trust me, after phase 1 was implemented, value will break 0.0003 and even reach the 40ks like VRC
|
|
|
|
|
|
flex65
|
 |
July 03, 2014, 09:06:47 AM |
|
seems like pump group leaving this coin, this is my point of view
|
|
|
|
|
|
the_game1224
|
 |
July 03, 2014, 09:18:58 AM |
|
This is a link to the multipool details,thanks to the community for the support,  We were lucky to find the best multipool builder and manager in crypto for this project, who has experience with many of the top altcoins. To help support our effort, please make your donation to this address to raise the required amount to get this project completed: G4DPvnsfNoyaCCMkkCWJhjJxod65oSaeaR [/size] What is the required amount to get the project completed? I'd be happy to help
|
|
|
|
|
|
glennbuck
|
 |
July 03, 2014, 09:48:50 AM |
|
Well thanks to the awesome community,we have raised the funds for the independant multipool in 6 hours,from hundreds of donation's,we were expecting to run the fundraiser for 5 days,we will be getting this set up,in the near future,congrats and thank you to everyone's amazing effort here,we will soon have our own independant multipool at guerillacoin. https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#guerillacoin
|
|
|
|
|
mfqrs3
|
 |
July 03, 2014, 10:13:06 AM |
|
Great news!
|
|
|
|
|
|
the_game1224
|
 |
July 03, 2014, 10:18:40 AM |
|
Well thanks to the awesome community,we have raised the funds for the independant multipool in 6 hours,from hundreds of donation's,we were expecting to run the fundraiser for 5 days,we will be getting this set up,in the near future,congrats and thank you to everyone's amazing effort here,we will soon have our own independant multipool at guerillacoin. https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#guerillacoinWell that was quick but I shouldnt have expected anything else based on what the GUE team has delivered so far. Cant wait to start mining
|
|
|
|
|
Daggoo
Member


Activity: 65
Merit: 10
|
 |
July 03, 2014, 11:42:49 AM |
|
What is IRC chat and how do I get to it?
|
|
|
|
|
khuram8494
Newbie

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
|
 |
July 03, 2014, 11:44:06 AM |
|
Finally someone that put on the table real btc for leaving his coin w/o premining
+1 How about logo contest?  dont like the current logo ?  want something new logo i also dont like that logo
|
|
|
|
|
soupapinto
Member


Activity: 90
Merit: 10
|
 |
July 03, 2014, 12:00:09 PM |
|
Hi guys, really liking the idea of PoStr. I only have a small amount of coins and I'm listed as a "miner" (hey it's actually true, haha)!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
the_game1224
|
 |
July 03, 2014, 12:17:19 PM |
|
Hi guys, really liking the idea of PoStr. I only have a small amount of coins and I'm listed as a "miner" (hey it's actually true, haha)!
I love the idea of it! I guarantee you will see a ton of coins "borrowing" the idea from GUE soon.
|
|
|
|
|
KwakawK
Newbie

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
|
 |
July 03, 2014, 12:27:44 PM |
|
This morning I was looking at this twitter account https://twitter.com/GuerillaUpdatesAnd I don't think posting funny and boobs pictures is very relevant. I think as a first step, our community should bettering the way we are looking. We have to be serious, well organized, with a lot of help("How to" and simple explanation about terminology etc... for newcomers) I don't think it will be that complicated, but I'm sure it will bring a lot of benefits ! What do you think?
|
|
|
|
|
guerillacoin (OP)
Member


Activity: 70
Merit: 10
|
 |
July 03, 2014, 12:29:59 PM |
|
Well thanks to the awesome community,we have raised the funds for the independant multipool in 6 hours,from hundreds of donation's,we were expecting to run the fundraiser for 5 days,we will be getting this set up,in the near future,congrats and thank you to everyone's amazing effort here,we will soon have our own independant multipool at guerillacoin. https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#guerillacoinYes great community we have gained here. I'm very proud! 
|
|
|
|
|
|
anarchyx914
|
 |
July 03, 2014, 12:35:25 PM |
|
Congrats to the community and the developers for raising funding for our multipool so quickly!
Can't wait to point my mining rigs to it, and earn some more guerilla!
|
|
|
|
|
|
the_game1224
|
 |
July 03, 2014, 12:38:48 PM |
|
Congrats to the community and the developers for raising funding for our multipool so quickly!
Can't wait to point my mining rigs to it, and earn some more guerilla!
I'm really kicking myself for selling my mining rig a few months ago. Tempting to pick up a scrypt asic as they are dirt cheap
|
|
|
|
|
HerkulesBee
Member


Activity: 84
Merit: 10
|
 |
July 03, 2014, 01:04:52 PM |
|
Congrats to the community and the developers for raising funding for our multipool so quickly!
Can't wait to point my mining rigs to it, and earn some more guerilla!
I'm really kicking myself for selling my mining rig a few months ago. Tempting to pick up a scrypt asic as they are dirt cheap Dont Need to buy a rig. You can rent your Hashpower at www.genesis-mining.comI read in an article that they will have tommorrow Scrypt-Hashpower from 0.094$/kH/s for 1 year included Hosting and electricity.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
the_game1224
|
 |
July 03, 2014, 01:10:35 PM |
|
Congrats to the community and the developers for raising funding for our multipool so quickly!
Can't wait to point my mining rigs to it, and earn some more guerilla!
I'm really kicking myself for selling my mining rig a few months ago. Tempting to pick up a scrypt asic as they are dirt cheap Dont Need to buy a rig. You can rent your Hashpower at www.genesis-mining.comI read in an article that they will have tommorrow Scrypt-Hashpower from 0.094$/kH/s for 1 year included Hosting and electricity. Wow not bad. I actually have been renting from nicehash when Ive mined lately but Ill be sure to check that out.
|
|
|
|
|
|
the_game1224
|
 |
July 03, 2014, 01:14:40 PM |
|
This morning I was looking at this twitter account https://twitter.com/GuerillaUpdatesAnd I don't think posting funny and boobs pictures is very relevant. I think as a first step, our community should bettering the way we are looking. We have to be serious, well organized, with a lot of help("How to" and simple explanation about terminology etc... for newcomers) I don't think it will be that complicated, but I'm sure it will bring a lot of benefits ! What do you think? I feel the community portion of GUE is meant to be fun, lighthearted and welcoming! Of course with serious tech innovation on the development side. IMO that is a breath of fresh air as too many coin communities are way too serious and unwelcoming which discourages new members from joining the community.
|
|
|
|
|
|