Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:59:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT WHY ALL THE HATE  (Read 4475 times)
El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:43:44 PM

Litecoin 24 hour volume $ 1,306,188   
NXT  24 hour volume $ 60,987

garbage coin needs to resort to "litecoin is dead" threads to try and make it LOL
Coins don't make threads. People make threads.

a bunch of NXT coin holding retards keep spreading lies  , call off your dogs as your just making everyone look bad.

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
Vega

Activity: 739

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:45:40 PM

garbage coin needs to resort to "litecoin is dead" threads to try and make it LOL

a bunch of NXT coin holding retards keep spreading lies  , call off your dogs as your just making everyone look bad.

a bunch of Litecoin holding retards keep spreading lies  , call off your dogs as your just making everyone look bad.

You see how pointless this is?
El Dude

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:47:44 PM

a bunch of Litecoin holding retards keep spreading lies  , call off your dogs as your just making everyone look bad.

Difference is Litecoin 24 hour volume dwarfs NXT , NXT holders who keep saying litecoin is dead or dying are the retards.

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 11:50:05 PM

Well, nobody is trading NXT. IPO coins are bad IMO.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Vega

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:54:35 PM

Difference is Litecoin 24 hour volume dwarfs NXT , NXT holders who keep saying litecoin is dead or dying are the retards.

The first part of the sentence are fact. The second part I agree with. Sort of. I don't like it when people just saying this to make Nxt look better.

But let's be honest, there are much more of this the other way around. People who are saying things about Nxt without understanding it, or just because it's against their interests.

I don't like it either way. But calling people retards, and coins garbage (when you can make many claims, but not this) are not constructive either.
Vega

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:56:17 PM

a bunch of NXT coin holding retards keep spreading lies  , call off your dogs as your just making everyone look bad.
Well, nobody is trading NXT. IPO coins are bad IMO.
Miners don't dump it every day.
Speculators don't pump and dump it regularly.
This is why the volume is much lower than PoW coins.

But if I remember correctly I made a detailed reply to you about something like this last week.
Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:01:03 AM

vow this is madness. It is a full scale propaganda war you guys have to fight. Feel sorry for that..

Its not that bad, after a while it turns into a fun hobby  Grin and we have been doing for 6 months already (more for some).

It keeps Nxt on the front pages and the truth outs eventually, that's how Nxt got to number 3 and climbing  Cheesy

Rickyjames' slogan: 'Nxt: we're not happy with number 3'  Cheesy Cheesy
Daedelus

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:03:48 AM

Well, nobody is trading NXT.

What trading volume from the Nxt Asset Exchange did you use to come to this conclusion? Or are you still thinking like a first gen crypto user?
bluemeanie1

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 12:41:04 AM

for a serious laugh:  https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/sending-money-back-to-home-country/

I think NXT just might be the dumbest thing that has ever happened in the crypto space.

-bm

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?
freenxt.org

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:48:33 AM

A high 24 hour volume can come from people cashing out and some people that did not get that it is dying still buying these coins... no sense to point on this.
As you should know declining value is an indicator of more people (or bigger holders) cashing out than people buying in...
Daedelus

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:58:29 AM

don't get too critical- or they will send their thugs to come and get you.

something you want to invest in?  I think not.

-bm

Dear bm,

Seeing your latest ramblings today, together with insinuation we take pictures from the back on purpose, and implying that "Irish immigrants" are somehow bad has lead me to the conclusion that there is no reasoning with you.

Oh, by the way, look here https://nxtforum.org/bitcoin2014-btc-foundation-conference-amsterdam-%28may-15-17%29/may-16-updates/ for some pictures of us all in full view.

1. You have threatened me, in my function as admin of the Nxt forum, with court action, and I once again invite you to do so.

2. I also invite you to finally post your technical proofs that Nxt is so bad. It would be very helpful for all of us to know. You have been in our developer's chat for almost a month, so I would also like to know when you pointed these out to the developers, and if you did not do so, why not. You dó realise that keeping quiet about potential weaknesses in a system makes you liable, too, don't you? If you had the knowledge, and you have the expertise, you are obliged to point these out when you are part of a project.

3. Also, since I know you like philosophy, I'd like to invite you to post your moral reasoning why you think that running off with 50,000 USD is somehow "not bad" because there isn't an actual contract. Please explain how, in a moral sense, that doesn't make the world a less nice place.

I have numbered these questions, so we can tick them off nicely, one by one, as you provide the answers to them.

Bump.
Daedelus

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:05:25 AM

Dirk(aka Data aka l8orre) confirmed that these problems existed and was very concerned about them.

Keep pretending(or acting as though) these problems don't exist.

-bm

I know you like to talk in generalised hyperbole and never give any specifics but I'll bite... *sigh*

What problems specifically? And can you provide proof of your l8rre claim?

*waits to be ignored and/or taken off on a tangent that avoids the question and so we move no further forward*

Bump.

Still no answers to simple questions. But what did we expect? Grin Come on BM, at least try to make your claims look credible  Cheesy
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 01:52:08 AM

The hilarity continues.  The persona 'poofKnuckle' is a long standing member and pillar of the NXT community.  Evil Dave is also trying to get people to give him more money.

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/is-the-word-%27muslim%27-not-allowed-here

-bm

Daedelus

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:28:19 AM

The hilarity continues.  The persona 'poofKnuckle' is a long standing member and pillar of the NXT community.  Evil Dave is also trying to get people to give him more money.

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/is-the-word-%27muslim%27-not-allowed-here

-bm

How's the expose coming?  I'm genuinely looking forward to it  Grin

Fancy answering any questions to make you look less foolish or are you just going to keep pointing out your sockpuppets?  of course you're not gonna answer Grin but I expect more sockpuppets Cheesy

You know this anger towards nxt isn't healthy, it makes you look petty and vindictive  Cheesy
Especially after you made so much money for nothing after abusing the trust that was placed in you as 'a developer'. It is such a shame. Onto your next scam though right? Well, at least you're keeping busy Cheesy
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:31:42 AM

We have good distribution now No3 in the world.  Grin Grin Grin
Retarded hate spreads FUD
look at our distribution

0.34% of nxt accounts own 77.40% of total coins. Awesome

We dont spread FUD
We dont spread HATE

~1 billion NXT premine?

Need I say more?

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

sile16

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:34:59 AM

Where can you find current stats on the distribution of NXT?
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 02:41:34 AM

wow.   Some woman name Tanya Panita just got on the nxtforum.org, said she was against terrorism and they banned her.  Then, someone named 'ConcernedInvestor' just posted 'why did you just ban Tanya Panita'?  and then they erased it!

-bm

bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 02:44:18 AM

you seriously cannot make this stuff up:

-bm

BCFrictionless

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:48:37 AM

wow.   Some woman name Tanya Panita just got on the nxtforum.org, said she was against terrorism and they banned her.  Then, someone named 'ConcernedInvestor' just posted 'why did you just ban Tanya Panita'?  and then they erased it!

-bm

mama dat child stole my lollypop!!!!
dude are you a fucking child? who the fuck gives a shit about what you post here? what a dork

gonzelespai

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 06:35:53 AM

you seriously cannot make this stuff up:

-bm

this is bm

look like a bitch

https://i.imgur.com/01HRdkO.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/aqcnUSU.jpg

Name: Joshua Zeidner
Email: jjzeidner@gmail.com