Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Very Early Adopters  (Read 4593 times)
Neg

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:16:16 PM

I wonder when the cut off point for being early adopters is and how long that stage will last. Would be cool if every year that goes by there's a new wave of early adopters
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:19:12 PM

If you are reading this in the summer of 2014, and you have any BTC, congratulations. You are an early adopter, and you will soon be rich if you choose to hold.
I saw the Video although I believe in bitcoin but somewhere I found this video biased , because it only talks about successful companies like Twitter , Facebook , Google.  and their S curve , but there are also so many companies out there who never grows that big. We all know bitcoin is not a company[which is in favor of bitcoin] but it will not have a similar kinda of advertising , and will be restricted in use till some killer app comes out and it will take some time to explain it to average joe + it will face many difficulties as it grows bigger. Yeah I'm hopeful for a very higher vertical curve but will it ever happen I have faith.

bitcoin has the potential to be much bigger than FB or twitter.
Sorry do disapoint you but this is bullshit, how could bitcoin be much bigger if almost everybody that has computer and internet is registered on facebook?
Just nonsense...

Not at all. Not everyone uses social networks but everyone uses money. Will it be bigger than Facebook or Twitter? I don't know, but it certainly has the potential to be.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:24:14 PM

I wonder when the cut off point for being early adopters is and how long that stage will last. Would be cool if every year that goes by there's a new wave of early adopters

well with less then 0.02% of world population using bitcoin, id say along time to go

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Neg

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:36:42 PM

True, but it'll probably see an explosive growth again at some point I reckon so a lot of people will surely miss out to make some money on it again.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:53:28 PM

True, but it'll probably see an explosive growth again at some point I reckon so a lot of people will surely miss out to make some money on it again.

yep, for instance when the winklevoss thing opens. the middlemen will be buying blocks of 10k coins = price rise

then as they divvy out "winkle shares" to the main FIAT investment companies. those companies will themselves start to buy their own coins aswell as having the winkle share holdings.

so there will be a big spike.

investments and using bitcoins as a reserve currency will expand bitcoin faster than most of these armchair activists in the community trying to get their local grocery store and 5 of their friends to accept bitcoin

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: