Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:02:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] New Crypto Imperator Dogecoin Physical coins! (DIY LEFT)  (Read 24491 times)
elianite
Legendary

Activity: 1381
Merit: 1137

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 12:49:58 AM

Awaiting coin 100 Grin anyone know where I can get nice airtites with foam rings with cheap shipping? All the places I've come across online have insane shipping costs

Do they not come with airtites? I too would like to know where to get them. Ebay might be a good bet

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
xdmlaser

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:01:33 AM

I don't really know, they might?

I need 2 more coins, what numbers are available for the limited editions? Can you post so everyone knows what is available?
creativemonster

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 01:07:15 AM

good job there Sir
but Just visited your website,  i think we need to work on your site too, We can do some customization along with the dynamic order form  Picture gallery and sutff

Regards

Monster
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1312

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 07:26:06 AM

Awaiting coin 100 Grin anyone know where I can get nice airtites with foam rings with cheap shipping? All the places I've come across online have insane shipping costs

Do they not come with airtites? I too would like to know where to get them. Ebay might be a good bet

I'm sorry but coins don't ship with air tites, we are waiting for an order to arrive Smiley

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
elianite
Legendary

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 07:39:09 AM

I'm sorry but coins don't ship with air tites, we are waiting for an order to arrive Smiley
in that case, please do make sure each coin is individually in a secure bag; keeping them in good condition is vital.

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 07:47:41 AM

in that case, please do make sure each coin is individually in a secure bag; keeping them in good condition is vital.
Each coins will be well packed, they are in an individual little plastic bag.

Sorry If I don't answer immediately, this 6 min wait time between post is killing me...

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 08:00:10 AM

I don't really know, they might?

I need 2 more coins, what numbers are available for the limited editions? Can you post so everyone knows what is available?

Just updated OP!

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 08:19:58 AM

good job there Sir
but Just visited your website,  i think we need to work on your site too, We can do some customization along with the dynamic order form  Picture gallery and sutff

Regards

Monster

Thanks, but we think the website is OK for now.

TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 09:20:32 AM

Such coins! Looking forward to receive mine.

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
elianite
Legendary

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 10:33:43 AM

question; what is the diameter and thickness of the coins in mm?
also curious about weight.
Gonna order some airtites in ebay Smiley

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 10:59:38 AM

Pick the 39mm ones, thickness is a bit less of 3mm. Weight around 25g

Cheers

TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 11:23:39 AM

Cheers

almost 1 oz  - wow

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 11:18:10 PM

Cheers

almost 1 oz  - wow

Yeah, but they feel great in your hands Cheesy

P.S. We will try to stock Air tites for the coins ASAP.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 11:52:36 PM

Excited to get my 10 coins!
TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 10:06:22 PM

This offer is great.
I ordered one more -> to give away as a present  Cheesy

gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:50:24 AM

Hey,
I love these coins! I would like to buy one! Are they still available? How much will be the shipping to Bulgaria? What material are they made of?
I iwll sure PM you ! How much time it takes to deliver to my country? Do I have to pay also in DOGE when I have the coin?Thank you!
BR
Gondel
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 10:07:14 AM

Hey,
I love these coins! I would like to buy one! Are they still available? How much will be the shipping to Bulgaria? What material are they made of?
I iwll sure PM you ! How much time it takes to deliver to my country? Do I have to pay also in DOGE when I have the coin?Thank you!
BR
Gondel

Sure! I still have, shipping should be around 7$, they are made of Zinc Alloy. I imagine it would take about a week to deliver, you have to pay the 10k doge in advance.

Just PM me with the quantity, your name and type of coin and we'll sort this out Cheesy

P.S. Today is the last day for ordering if you want your coins to ship next monday!

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 11:19:02 AM

All orders have been shipped, check your email for tracking.

We are sorry, but we won't be able to process more orders this week. For any enquiry please email us. cryptoimperator at gmail.com

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 03:50:37 PM

Got my tracking today...I will post some pictures after they arrive.
TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 04:01:41 PM

Got my tracking today...I will post some pictures after they arrive.

I got my tracking too.

@Blazed Are you sending some of yours for grading?  Wink

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: