Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:47:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com**  (Read 68094 times)
cloh76

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 12:55:34 PM

@ btccloudservices

My order says it's "processing." Is there a Dashboard where I can view my hashrate and mining power?

[ BTC Donations: 13RNJdT72WEd1FsT3CwdJ6jy9NAa7Hsb54 ]
btccloudservices (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 02:36:00 PM

@ btccloudservices

My order says it's "processing." Is there a Dashboard where I can view my hashrate and mining power?

We process orders usually from  1 to 12 hours after you submit the payment.

Please read https://support.bitcoincloudservices.com/hc/en-us/articles/202660130-When-will-I-start-mining-

truebit

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:02:02 PM

Are you guys really that ignorant to understand that this is nothing more then a ponzi scheme?  I understand you guys have money invested in it already and want it to last as long as possible, but doing nothing more then helping the new idiots that join lose money.  From the start this company made up excuses as to their legitimacy.  Buys facebook likes and makes up fakes review.  Provided pictures that proved to be badly Photoshopped.  Said they would post vidoes, but do you see any?  How did that supposed meet up go by the way (oh wait they never met up...).  The only thing they did is take new people money and pay old people.

Just a refresher on the only pics they post so far:
https://2ch.hk/cc/src/84695/14173078745572.jpg - 14 visible legs with 1 perceived one at end = 15 legs total length.
Heights of miners stacks is less then 1/2 of total wall.

http://image-store.slidesharecdn.com/9b958f34-f0a1-4f1e-8cfb-94bdc987d98f-large.jpeg - 11 visible legs with 1 perceived one at beginning = 12 legs total length. Also these miners stack just blew up and grew to 2/3 of the wall overnight. What happen to their logo?

http://postimg.org/image/3m9go0ku7/
Any good artist or Photoshop person knows that the whole perspective is off on this picture.  The vanishing point is all over the place.
You guys didn't notice how Wall A is about 2 1/2 units wide and amazing Wall B is about 5 units wide.

So to answer your questions?  Is this a ponzi scheme? YES
Yes, you early "investors" are going to get paid.  Yes, you early guys are going to pump the site up now, show returns, proof of returns, continual return. Yes, you dumb new idiots are going to throw money in it since it's making incredible returns.  YES, this company will take your money and run.

A refresher of what a ponzi scheme is for you gullible people.
Definition: A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new "dumb" investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator.

That's one long miner LOL.
http://postimg.org/image/n0nw6xn3d/
fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 06:52:00 AM

A "cloud mining service" that refuses to provide proof that it has the hashing power it claims to have is no more of a cloud mining service than Bitcoin Difficulty Derivative (BDD). Also, no miner has ever stood a chance of being able to mine profitably for 5 years, therefore 5 year contracts are a sure sign of a scam. In fact, I'd call 5 years contracts a scam in their own right.

Instead of asking why people think that a "company" that refuses to provide evidence of its legitimacy and makes incredible claims (5 years contracts) is a scam, it makes far more sense to ask why people would send their money to such a "company" at all.

I don't believe you. Why should I take your word? BCS delivers. That is fact.
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:06:45 AM

You don't believe what exactly? I'm not asking you to believe anything. I'm actually doing the exact opposite by telling you to ask for evidence of legitimacy instead of sending money to strangers on the Internet who are trying to weasel money out of you and actively refuse to provide such evidence of legitimacy.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:39:26 AM

Here is another fact: just about every single ponzi scam in bitcoin history (and there have been a few) "delivered".
Until one day, it no longer did.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 11:54:09 AM

Here is another fact: just about every single ponzi scam in bitcoin history (and there have been a few) "delivered".
Until one day, it no longer did.

BEST EXAMPLE : PBMining. I suggest not to invest in this even if everybody vouches it because investors want this to run as long as possible to get alteast their ROI. If you really want to invest, invest a small least amount you can spend.

-MZ

Hubus

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 03:47:17 PM

Said they would post vidoes, but do you see any?

Maybe I have to read more but I don't understand why it's fake. And there is a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb3QGdi7nIs

I'm new and so far, always got my payout. If nothing changes, break even or ROI will be in about 5 months.
Hubus

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 12:15:08 PM

I don't think this video is very convincing, could be a still image (photo) just from different perspectives and sound added. What do you think?
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:47:05 PM

Thats gotta be the most convincing video Ive ever seen. Convincing in that it proves its a scam.
Its exactly the same as the photo, just panned in a way that no one moves their camera. Its 720P but you can clearly see the source material is lower res, as its blurry as hell. They didnt even bother to rerender the scene, they just took the same bitmap.
Nothing moves, the fans are static, no light shimmering or reflections in the metal fan grills changing anywhere.

I was on the fence on whether or not the photo was a fake, but now I have no more doubt.

For the record, this is what a real mining farm video looks like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95JfYFIRPZU
Ritch

Activity: 197

Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:11:36 PM

I've never lost a fucking Cent (finaly) with HYIPs, clouds or daytrading. How silly someone have to be, to lose money? There are only some simple rules: Split the risks as much you can and play "quick in - quick out". Invest as much you can affort with splittings. (Would you cry, if you lost 1000$ here but win 2000$ there? I don't cry for peanuts nor Argentina. *lol*) Clouds and HYIPs (real or fakes) are good to fill the daytrading wallet in the background - call it "automated fitting". (Sorry for my bad English Wink)
In RL in Frankfurt, Tokio or Wallstreet (24h-Daytrading) you would smile about a "Scam", because your dayly income (with plan) is much more than a family in the "3rd World" need to survive in a month. [heho! Invest in MYC4!]
So let's talk about BCS: I have two 5-Year-contracts and I got a good ROI already. 80 GHS - peanuts, but money. I've tested Mr. Jones. Nice guy, good support and nothing is wrong so far. HYIP? Yes. Ponzi? Perhaps, I don't know, because I don't have any refferals. ROI? Oh yeah!
So what?
No risk -> no income -> no fun. Wink

best regards,
ritch [<- reinvest BTCs in MYC4]

BEST EXCHANGER BTC<>EUR, CAN$<>BTC, SEPA and PAYPAL fast and easy!
btccloudservices (OP)

Activity: 74

BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 08:41:44 AM

OUR NEW OFFER

12 month Bitcoin Cloud Mining Contract
฿ 0.0017 per GH/s

Daily Payouts
Instant Bitcoin Cloud Mining
24×7 operation
All pool, electricity and maintenance fees are included in the price.
12 month  Contract
Live Customer Support
State-of-the-Art Mining Hardware
One-Time Payment

Hubus

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 10:56:32 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2015, 11:09:40 AM by Hubus

I've never lost a fucking Cent (finaly) with HYIPs, clouds or daytrading. How silly someone have to be, to lose money? There are only some simple rules: Split the risks as much you can and play "quick in - quick out". Invest as much you can affort with splittings. (Would you cry, if you lost 1000$ here but win 2000$ there? I don't cry for peanuts nor Argentina. *lol*) Clouds and HYIPs (real or fakes) are good to fill the daytrading wallet in the background - call it "automated fitting". (Sorry for my bad English Wink)
In RL in Frankfurt, Tokio or Wallstreet (24h-Daytrading) you would smile about a "Scam", because your dayly income (with plan) is much more than a family in the "3rd World" need to survive in a month. [heho! Invest in MYC4!]
So let's talk about BCS: I have two 5-Year-contracts and I got a good ROI already. 80 GHS - peanuts, but money. I've tested Mr. Jones. Nice guy, good support and nothing is wrong so far. HYIP? Yes. Ponzi? Perhaps, I don't know, because I don't have any refferals. ROI? Oh yeah!

Hey Ritch,

after you repeated it about a hundred times, I think we understood you. The question is, did you understand, too? Do you know the difference between an honest and real business and a fraud? There might be some users who really wanted to participate in actually mining bitcoins. Besides that the owner might run away, also the authorities might investigate and close the business.

If any of that happens, the early users betrayed the late ones. (BTW, you might be right that this is the same at Wallstreet and many other businesses and speculations, but this thread is about bitcoin mining.)

And if anyone is really interested in the bitcoin system becoming more mainstream and official, it is also important to know if this system can function in a sustainable way at all. I'm rather new to bitcoins, but already have great doubts about it. I ask the people who think that it's an alternative to a presumed corrupt banking system if bitcoin is any better. I have doubts about that, too!

So what?

This is not very intelligent, Ritch. Of course there can be income with low or almost no risk at all. And you seem to like to be blind and follow like a sheep, without knowing anything about the business you participate in. You assume you know the rules how to survive, but you don't, because a scam business does not tell you the rules. They feed you lies, that's all.
cloh76

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 01:10:11 PM

Hey Ritch,

after you repeated it about a hundred times, I think we understood you. The question is, did you understand, too? Do you know the difference between an honest and real business and a fraud? There might be some users who really wanted to participate in actually mining bitcoins. Besides that the owner might run away, also the authorities might investigate and close the business.

If any of that happens, the early users betrayed the late ones. (BTW, you might be right that this is the same at Wallstreet and many other businesses and speculations, but this thread is about bitcoin mining.)

And if anyone is really interested in the bitcoin system becoming more mainstream and official, it is also important to know if this system can function in a sustainable way at all. I'm rather new to bitcoins, but already have great doubts about it. I ask the people who think that it's an alternative to a presumed corrupt banking system if bitcoin is any better. I have doubts about that, too!

So what?

This is not very intelligent, Ritch. Of course there can be income with low or almost no risk at all. And you seem to like to be blind and follow like a sheep, without knowing anything about the business you participate in. You assume you know the rules how to survive, but you don't, because a scam business does not tell you the rules. They feed you lies, that's all.

I have great hope for Bitcoin becoming more mainstream and becoming a more legitimate form of alternative currency.  I also believe that any form of currency will have a layer of corruption - It's just the nature of things.  Unfortunately, because this is new and still being established, the chances of being cheated will be even greater.

At the same time, I do agree that in order to make money, you have to take risks, although if you get cheated, it's not fun.  There is always some kind of risk involved whether it's apparent or not.  When it comes to cloud mining, I do my best to research before I invest, however I only risk what I am willing to lose.

Unfortunately as you somewhat mentioned, I think people who get in early are less likely to get impacted and may even make it out ahead rather then those who joined later.  That's just the way things are.  

[ BTC Donations: 13RNJdT72WEd1FsT3CwdJ6jy9NAa7Hsb54 ]
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 02:42:24 PM

Hey Ritch,

So what?

there is always a risk even with a legit bussiness, risk of the company to not delivers what have been promised due to some circumstances, even putting your pennies in the bank got some risk, we lives in a risky world, deal with it and get up
Hubus

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 02:57:01 PM

there is always a risk even with a legit bussiness, risk of the company to not delivers what have been promised due to some circumstances, even putting your pennies in the bank got some risk, we lives in a risky world, deal with it and get up

Yeah, you're right, but anyway, it's a difference to be blind or to see what you are risking.

1) If I would "promise" you to pay you 1.5 BTC in two years if you give me 1 BTC today, would you do it, without further information? *

2) Or would you prefer if I even lied to you?

3) Or would you prefer if I at least explain and show you and prove the existence and structure of my business?

(If you choose option 1 I can give you my bitcoin address  Grin !)
(If you choose option 2, please wait for me to make up a nice lie. Maybe I charge some more for this, as it takes some brain capacity...  Grin Grin )
ParkExcite

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:40:12 AM

Hi,

Is there a problem with the payout today ? Didn't get anything at this time....

thanks
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:58:31 AM

Yeah, you're right, but anyway, it's a difference to be blind or to see what you are risking.

1) If I would "promise" you to pay you 1.5 BTC in two years if you give me 1 BTC today, would you do it, without further information? *

2) Or would you prefer if I even lied to you?

3) Or would you prefer if I at least explain and show you and prove the existence and structure of my business?

(If you choose option 1 I can give you my bitcoin address  Grin !)
(If you choose option 2, please wait for me to make up a nice lie. Maybe I charge some more for this, as it takes some brain capacity...  Grin Grin )

#1 they are not selling btc, they are only selling hashrate, your mined btc may vary.  LOL
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:20:45 AM

Hi,

Is there a problem with the payout today ? Didn't get anything at this time....

thanks
Yes, they seem to be late this cycle. Will give it a few more hours...

Scott-
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:40:47 AM

OUR NEW OFFER

12 month Bitcoin Cloud Mining Contract
฿ 0.0017 per GH/s

Daily Payouts
Instant Bitcoin Cloud Mining
24×7 operation
All pool, electricity and maintenance fees are included in the price.
12 month  Contract
Live Customer Support
State-of-the-Art Mining Hardware
One-Time Payment

Was not this the case always ? Why is it called a New Offer again ? What is NEW about it ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: