Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com**  (Read 68089 times)
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 02:36:24 PM

Well, maybe I´m the only one here that thinks this sort of reasoning looks like it´s coming from some sort of extortion racket. Yeah I know, those saviors of grown people from themselves are all total paragons of virtue, according to themselves. But maybe the leaders should disclose THEIR identities and personal details. I´m sure their own spotless record will make my baseless speculations disappear  Grin

galdur

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:04:47 PM

I guess I find it strange how these people demand that others disclose their personal and business details and then conclude that failure to comply proves that a scam is being run. Now; that may very well be so, BUT it´s also strange how these people never seem to consider the possibility that people may simply not be too eager to leave themselves wide open to extortionists and other criminal garbage. But of course an extortionist wouldn´t include such minor details in his reasoning.

Also, extortionists wouldn´t be interested at all in discussing how systematic slander campaigns and scaremongering can indeed drive operations, legit or otherwise, out of business before their time by scaring customers away from them. But once they go belly up then they must have been a scam anyway, a self-fulfilling prophecy which the extortionists can gloat about.

Hubus

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:23:39 PM

I guess I find it strange how these people demand that others disclose their personal and business details and then conclude that failure to comply proves that a scam is being run. Now; that may very well be so, BUT it´s also strange how these people never seem to consider the possibility that people may simply not be too eager to leave themselves wide open to extortionists and other criminal garbage. But of course an extortionist wouldn´t include such minor details in his reasoning.

Also, extortionists wouldn´t be interested at all in discussing how systematic slander campaigns and scaremongering can indeed drive operations, legit or otherwise, out of business before their time by scaring customers away from them. But once they go belly up then they must have been a scam anyway, a self-fulfilling prophecy which the extortionists can gloat about.

I'm not interested in personal details of the owners, but in their business, their firm. In business outside the bitcoin world it is completely normal to have some company transparency and proof of what you are doing, even public balances and financial things. And except for critical and secret parts, a normal company won't have problems with showing the public their production sites or at least a film.

But the film provided by bitcoincluodservices just fires suspicion. It would be easy to film the mining hardware without giving away too much information, just with a moving camera and someone walking around in the site, like the video of genesis-mining shows. Why don't they provide us with something like this? It would be easy and riskless for them.
galdur

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:31:35 PM

I'm not interested in personal details of the owners, but in their business, their firm. In business outside the bitcoin world it is completely normal to have some company transparency and proof of what you are doing, even public balances and financial things. And except for critical and secret parts, a normal company won't have problems with showing the public their production sites or at least a film.

But the film provided by bitcoincluodservices just fires suspicion. It would be easy to film the mining hardware without giving away too much information, just with a moving camera and someone walking around in the site, like the video of genesis-mining shows. Why don't they provide us with something like this? It would be easy and riskless for them.

Well, then you avoid them. End of story, I presume. You just got here. The people I´m referring to have been whining the same song for months, up to a year some of them. Maybe you´ll join the chorus for the next months, time will tell.

BTW, who are these "us" that you´re so worried about ?

galdur

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:45:19 PM

Never mind, this latest and just arrived anon is just a clone of someone else who is long past expiration date here. Not wasting more time on him.

Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:46:53 PM

Well, then you avoid them. End of story, I presume. You just got here. The people I´m referring to have been whining the same song for months, up to a year some of them. Maybe you´ll join the chorus for the next months, time will tell.

And those people have been proven right time and time again.
galdur

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:50:48 PM

And those people have been proven right time and time again.

I´m not excluding any possibilities Mabsark. It´s just interesting how you and other leading self-appointed saviors of people from themselves always refuse to discuss the possibility that in at least some cases your systematic campaigns drive operations even legit/sustainable ones out of business, thereby making them a self-fulfilling prophecy of yours.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:00:30 PM

I´m not excluding any possibilities Mabsark. It´s just interesting how you and other leading self-appointed saviors of people from themselves always refuse to discuss the possibility that in at least some cases your systematic campaigns drive operations even legit/sustainable ones out of business, thereby making them a self-fulfilling prophecy of yours.

Name a single example. You can't. These scams always fail because they are scams. Not because someone asked for proof on a forum.

Looks, it's very simple by bitcoin's very core design. Proving you have the hashrate is absolutely completely untraceable and anonymous. There is no reason not to prove you have the hashrate. Unless you don't have the hashrate. Very simple logic.

Buy & Hold
galdur

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:04:28 PM

The whole thing smells like some sort of extortion racket. Those leading "saviors" don´t necessarily have to be running the scam themselves, they could be puppets or useful idiots for others.

Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:09:44 PM

Why would a legit service be driven out of business rather than provide evidence of their legitimacy? It simply makes no sense whatsoever. Providing proof of hash rate is as simple as posting a link or two and in no way compromises security. Also, if it was a legitimate service, they wouldn't actually need customers anyway because they would have revenue from mining.
galdur

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:24:58 PM

Why would a legit service be driven out of business rather than provide evidence of their legitimacy? It simply makes no sense whatsoever. Providing proof of hash rate is as simple as posting a link or two and in no way compromises security. Also, if it was a legitimate service, they wouldn't actually need customers anyway because they would have revenue from mining.

Some anon on the internet tells me that this or that is so and doesn´t compromise anything and everything fits his agenda. Well, I´m sticking with my smelly version for now just in case  Grin

Anyway, it´s good to raise concerns but if you do it virtually every fucking five minutes it starts to look suspicious.

Hubus

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:22:05 PM

It´s just interesting how you and other leading self-appointed saviors of people from themselves always refuse to discuss the possibility that in at least some cases your systematic campaigns drive operations even legit/sustainable ones out of business, thereby making them a self-fulfilling prophecy of yours.

Why would a legit service be driven out of business rather than provide evidence of their legitimacy? It simply makes no sense whatsoever.

Yeah, this makes absolutely no sense, because "hard mining" could not be talked out of business by some kind of "self-fulfilling prophecy". Only the ponzi scheme is based on such things and that is what galdur fears: that the truth could stop the ponzi scheme he relies on and has thrown his money into.

I also have a few bitcoins in "bitcoincloudservices", but I won't stop "whining", as I would like to know if my money is really used for bitcoin mining. And I only repeat my arguments "every five minutes" because every five minutes someone here comes up and says "but why, they pay, so they must be legit", which is simply wrong - and I would like people to understand this. And if I am a "saviour" then, well, the people who have been saved from losing money or who wanted to invest in real bitcoin mining will be interested and maybe grateful. As I was when I read about it.

And the willing and consenting ponzi investors can also be grateful. Now they know they do not depend on expensive hardware and energy and there is no risk of increasing mining difficulty etc.  Cheesy - Ponzi can be very nice if you're not on the end of the chain...
ATCkit

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:57:00 PM

WOW  Shocked Shocked Shocked I guess there was a lot of reasoning involved when saying the images are fake just because there is a faulty leg in one of the racks.

The only thing manipulated in these  images were the colour levels in Photoshop.

Untouched images, more  images and even a video will be published shortly.

I just found your video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb3QGdi7nIs

I'm considering to buy more cloud mining and looking at various competitors. By the way, thanks for the great payouts Smiley

Questions:

How do you keep your costs (especially electricity) so low that your payouts are continually better than other cloud miners I have invested in?

Are you mining sites located in Iceland (or somewhere else) with extremely cheap electricity?

or

Do you own your own hydro generator?

or

Are you affiliated with an electrical company which gives you a cheap rate?

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:28:03 PM

WOW  Shocked Shocked Shocked I guess there was a lot of reasoning involved when saying the images are fake just because there is a faulty leg in one of the racks.

The only thing manipulated in these  images were the colour levels in Photoshop.

Untouched images, more  images and even a video will be published shortly.

I just found your video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb3QGdi7nIs

And that looks like a legit video to you, instead of panning the very same picture (likely 3D rendering) they published earlier? Can you not see that nothing moves, no fans spin, no reflection shimmering of the metal fan grates, no nothing except a far too smooth panning motion that no one could pull off? Can you not tell the perspective isnt changing ? Can you not tell the blurriness of the 720p 'video' is because they zoom in on the very same bitmap ? They couldnt even be bothered to re-render the scene as an animation.

Common.

Ill grant the picture could be deceiving and I for one wasnt 100% sure it was a fake, but if I had any doubts about it, that video for sure took it away. Fake as fake can be.
bitcoin1985

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:35:39 PM

Anyway they pay every day
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:37:09 PM

As did just about every ponzi in bitcoin history. Until they no longer did.
Hubus

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 11:27:47 AM

Yawn.

Tell me, is it really so common not to read at least a bit in the thread you post in? That question was even adressed on the same page here. If people are so lazy (or stupid or both) it's no wonder they get cheated. Yeah, maybe they really deserve it.
unso

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 11:44:12 AM

Hm, Today when loged in my Account it seems like the Total Mined Amount got a Reset for every Contract, will this error be fixed?
galdur

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 01:13:11 PM

Hm, Today when loged in my Account it seems like the Total Mined Amount got a Reset for every Contract, will this error be fixed?

Hope they fix it for you.

Nothing unusual in my account.

My oldest contract

Oct. 25, 2014

100 GH/s

Outlay 0.144 BTC

Mined so far 0.15515938 BTC

unso

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 01:16:20 PM

Now its working again, i can see all Total Mined again Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: