Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:49:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com**  (Read 68089 times)
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 01:20:16 PM

Almost 110% in four months isn´t bad, certainly way better than the useless junk that extortionist garbage around here has been pushing.

Hubus

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:45:32 PM

Almost 110% in four months isn´t bad, certainly way better than the useless junk that extortionist garbage around here has been pushing.

Well, you should look out for even more fishy and illegal businesses which do not harrass you with fairness or legality or other useless stuff. Maybe you will find something even more profitable in the dark area. Have fun.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:34:08 PM

Almost 110% in four months isn´t bad

So are you reinvesting all your 'profits' in to more BCS hashrate ?
If you do: lol! Mortgage your house and send them that too please.
If you dont: its because you know what everyone with a brain knows by now.
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:13:16 PM

At any rate, it is your right to say what you want about BCS or any other mining service, but maybe you should at least back up some of your comments and claims with your own money if you do not have any other viable proof to support what you are saying.

I for one do not call out any scheme unless I put my money where my mouth is.

As far as BCS goes, I have been testing multiple 5 year and 12 month contracts for months now (see below). So far, nothing has raised any red flags. To date, they have been consistent in regards to payouts and what they are offering. My only two notes of concern are:

A. The removal of the 5 year contracts for 12 month ones only - when 18-24 months would have been more well received.

B. No detailed updates regarding their mining infrastructure, which I am told is located in South America and Asia, not the UK.

Either way, I would rather see them stick with the 12 month contracts moving forward and keep their venture viable than promise too much and fall short. Likewise, I couldn't care less where the mining facility is as long as it is functional and producing BTC as advertised. As with any traditional or crypto investment, there are risks and cloud/remote mining is among the highest so my only suggestion is do your homework. GAW/Zenminer, LTCGear, Moolah, and others have proven to be complete scams. However, I would not put BCS anywhere near this category.

I will continue to reinvest up to 30% per month until I effectively ROI and then take it from there. Remember, never invest more than you are willing to lose and NEVER borrow to invest.

Scott-

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:27:32 PM

B. No detailed updates regarding their mining infrastructure, which I am told is located in South America and Asia, not the UK.

You know they don't actually have any mining infrastructure, don't you?

Buy & Hold
galdur

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:32:48 PM

I can´t complain. Have contracts spread over the period 10/25 - 11/30, 2014. The oldest is at about 110%, the youngest at about 80%. I don´t need some self-appointed anon judges of this or that on the internet telling me about every fucking day that I´m screwed. I´d never give the slightest eff about these people, they can jump off a cliff for all I care  and the last thing I´d ask for is unsolicited boiler room crap from them. There is such a thing as overshooting but those zealots and saviors of people from themselves have never heard of that of course. I´m sure that I´m not the only one that thinks this compulsive-obsessive behavior is a little suspicious.

KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:49:34 PM

You know they don't actually have any mining infrastructure, don't you?

You base this position on what?

Scott-
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:07:36 PM

I just shot a video to prove the legitimacy of My Masters Cub Mighty Mining Mine . Be sure to watch in HD:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5Gl2R-KGL4

Only substantial difference between the above video and the one from BCS is that the above video is based on a photo, and one from an existing mine, not a 3D render.
Oh and the sound is from a Cessna, I think BCS used a jetliner.
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:44:34 PM

You base this position on what?

Scott-

Logic. There is every reason to prove hashrate, and no disadvantages to doing so. This "company" has not shown any hashrate, therefore they are virtually guaranteed to not have as much as they claim.

Buy & Hold
btccloudservices (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 11:24:00 PM

1st Year Anniversary Discounts
On March we are celebrating our 1st year anniversary and to thank all our customers we are offering a special deal, where the more you buy the more you’ll save. These discounts will only be available this week.

50 GH/s +       0.0016 BTC per GH/s (5.88% Discount)
1000 GH/s +      0.0015 BTC per GH/s (11.76% Discount)
10000 GH/s +    0.0014 BTC per GH/s (17.64% discount)

e-sushi

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 03:12:02 AM

My oldest contract
Oct. 25, 2014
100 GH/s
Outlay 0.144 BTC
Mined so far 0.15515938 BTC

Four months to gain a sad 0.011 BTC? Maybe you should define what you mean when writing ”isn’t bad” because even the smaller small bitcoin faucets would have given you the same return… in less than two weeks and with zero investment risk. But hey, as long as you’re happy with your (let’s just call it) “virtual mining contract simulation”, enjoy it! I’ll pre-order some kleenex for when you wake up to reality. Grin
galdur

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:27:05 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 03:40:03 AM by galdur

My oldest contract

October 25, 2014

outlay 0.1440 BTC

mined so far 0.16270023 BTC

current payout/day 0.00107726 BTC

I think .7%/day which I´m earning is pretty good. Even better, the payouts of my contracts here go into another investment that´s paying 1%+/day. So, that´s all good. Compound interest is a wonderful thing. Some retarded and obsessive/compulsive junk around here may think otherwise and that´s its business.

galdur

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:26:18 AM

Here my investment is tiny, outlay about 1.5 BTC. I like spreading my BTC investments around in relatively small amounts. Diversification is always good and also I like paying as little as possible for any new investments. So, I´m constantly reinvesting and starting a new investment with payouts from others and so on. For this to work well I need many income streams. If one fails, big deal, I will most likely have recouped most of the outlay (which came from other payouts/reinvestments anyway) and the income from the others will soon have made up the loss. Those who understand percentages and what a yield of .7-1.5% per day means probably can grasp this strategy, to the usual retarded and totally contentless junk it sounds like Chinese and that´s just fine with me.

Syke
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:57:53 AM

I like spreading my BTC investments around in relatively small amounts.

So you just jump early into every ponzi that shows up and cross your fingers that you win more than you lose. Glad that's working well for you.

Buy & Hold
galdur

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:04:12 AM

If this totally contentless and useless junk is posting to me forget it. Haven´t been reading it for a long time and being on my ignore list means forever.

galdur

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:22:12 AM

Anyway, it´s a volatile and risky marketplace so you have to be very diversified and mobile, that´s my point. And of course a little luck in between never hurts. I almost never touch shitcoins except had the good sense to accumulate about 9% of all outstanding coins of a certain one for chicken feed which came in very handy when it suddenly had a 1000% run last December. Of course I´m well positioned for next time.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1411

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 08:11:51 AM

Anyway, it´s a volatile and risky marketplace so you have to be very diversified and mobile, that´s my point. And of course a little luck in between never hurts. I almost never touch shitcoins except had the good sense to accumulate about 9% of all outstanding coins of a certain one for chicken feed which came in very handy when it suddenly had a 1000% run last December. Of course I´m well positioned for next time.

indeed it is risky, so the best chance is to diversified and still there is no guarantee even after you diversified your investment, you will gain profit. As most of the cloudmining dont provide an exit strategy and cloudmining account is hardly can be sell even at discounted price

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:27:37 AM

"Diversification" is not a sensible approach, not without filtering out the scams first. Setting up an actual mine and cloud platform costs  many $100K's and months of planning and work. Setting up a scam site costs a few hours and a few 10's of dollar. The predictable result is that for every legitimate platform there are  ~100 scams. Diversifying without first weeding out the scams, just means you will feed (and breed) more scams.
galdur

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:31:39 AM

indeed it is risky, so the best chance is to diversified and still there is no guarantee even after you diversified your investment, you will gain profit. As most of the cloudmining dont provide an exit strategy and cloudmining account is hardly can be sell even at discounted price

Well, to be honest I don´t take this THAT seriously. It´s basically a game to me. I´ve only been in this game for about seven months, started out with only 2.5 bitcoins and haven´t added anything since then nor have I withdrawn a single cent back into fiat. I do have now several times that original starting fund which is good in BTC terms but less so in fiat ones. So, I´m really playing with peanuts. When and if I get tired of this game I´ll just give it up and buy bitcoin - I guess. Unlike megatons of retarded junk around these threads I dislike buying something that keeps tanking and feel that playing the yields makes much more sense. And this has worked just splendidly for me so far. Maybe bitcoin is in a lasting uptrend now and worth buying, maybe not. I need more time to determine that. In the meantime I´ll keep enjoying my games.

galdur

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:34:59 AM

If that other worse than useless garbage is posting to me, again: Don´t bother. Never again. Ever. And most of those who quote what I ignore I say goodbye to forever as well. I just don´t want to read that junk, not by accident, just not ever.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: