Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:49:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com**  (Read 68084 times)
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:04:04 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 03:15:24 AM by galdur

so let me get this straight, we have to email support with our btc withdraw address?

Icon

Really ? What would be the occasion ? Haven´t seen anything about it yet. Please elaborate.

Good luck,   g

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Icon

Activity: 821
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:09:56 AM

lol that came out wrong, when i try to add my btc withdraw address it wants me to email them and send them my btc withdraw address... instead of like the other 99.99% webpages where you can copy n past on a web form Smiley

lol really should had proofread my last post before posting Sad

Icon
fryarminer

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:42:07 PM

Is it just me or are there posts missing from this thread? Not that I care, but I've been following it and it seems that posts were deleted or something.
galdur

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:48:45 PM

Well, the traffic of the usual backbiting and slandering extortionist junk seems to have pretty much dried up around these threads. Maybe they deleted their posts before flushing themselves down.

Ritch

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:21:08 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2015, 09:52:49 AM by Ritch

I've never lost a fucking Cent (finaly) with HYIPs, clouds or daytrading. How silly someone have to be, to lose money? There are only some simple rules: Split the risks as much you can and play "quick in - quick out". Invest as much you can affort with splittings. (Would you cry, if you lost 1000$ here but win 2000$ there? I don't cry for peanuts nor Argentina. *lol*) Clouds and HYIPs (real or fakes) are good to fill the daytrading wallet in the background - call it "automated fitting". (Sorry for my bad English Wink)
In RL in Frankfurt, Tokio or Wallstreet (24h-Daytrading) you would smile about a "Scam", because your dayly income (with plan) is much more than a family in the "3rd World" need to survive in a month. [heho! Invest in MYC4!]
So let's talk about BCS: I have two 5-Year-contracts and I got a good ROI already. 80 GHS - peanuts, but money. I've tested Mr. Jones. Nice guy, good support and nothing is wrong so far. HYIP? Yes. Ponzi? Perhaps, I don't know, because I don't have any refferals. ROI? Oh yeah!

Hey Ritch,
Dear Hubus,

after you repeated it about a hundred times, I think we understood you.
I hope so.
 The question is, did you understand, too?
For sure, because I allready did my ROI.
Do you know the difference between an honest and real business and a fraud?
Sometimes there is no difference, because: First-in, first-out, and never invest more than the winnings of other business or known HYIPs. Very important: High risk = low investment - low risk = high investment. It's realy easy.
 There might be some users who really wanted to participate in actually mining bitcoins. Besides that the owner might run away, also the authorities might investigate and close the business.
You are right! That's the risk in/of Reallife. Perhaps an astroid will hit us tomorrow ... who knows. Wink In fact I can only talk about my own experiences: I have never lost a bug (excel told me) but also invested in real HYIPs from 2,4 to 10% per day. THAT's a real risk. BCS is trustable ... so far and I can't lose anything.

If any of that happens, the early users betrayed the late ones.
"betrayed"? I don't know the meaning. I have no referrals. All my investments are my own risk.
(BTW, you might be right that this is the same at Wallstreet and many other businesses and speculations, but this thread is about bitcoin mining.)
It's the same (see: BTC-e or other BTC-daydrading websites).

And if anyone is really interested in the bitcoin system becoming more mainstream and official, it is also important to know if this system can function in a sustainable way at all.
Right!
 I'm rather new to bitcoins, but already have great doubts about it. I ask the people who think that it's an alternative to a presumed corrupt banking system if bitcoin is any better. I have doubts about that, too!
Me, too and I know.

So what?
No risk -> no income -> no fun. Wink

This is not very intelligent, Ritch. Of course there can be income with low or almost no risk at all.
Relative ... depense on what you are able to invest.
 And you seem to like to be blind and follow like a sheep, without knowing anything about the business you participate in.
Do you know my dayly income??? *lol* Ok, so sorry, my english isn't good enough to explain my way for sheeps, but: BTC-investments are only games for me and I would never cry about a fully crash of cryptical currencies. Peanuts, you know?
You assume you know the rules how to survive, but you don't, because a scam business does not tell you the rules. They feed you lies, that's all.
No, they feed my extra income. ATM I invest 10 BTC in a brutal HYIP (10% per day and of course not BCS). Well ... first-in, first-out as I told hundred times before ... Unethical? No, because I'm not a scammer and I did, could and can reinvest possible winnings every time in for example MYC4. So what?
Sheeps are losers to feed informed winners to feed real poor people. Social business and fair trading. That's the fact of a good way in this real world.
And after all: The funniest game is to "scam" real scammers by knowing their "plan". Wink

best regards,
ritch

BEST EXCHANGER BTC<>EUR, CAN$<>BTC, SEPA and PAYPAL fast and easy!
RoughLyfe

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:44:01 AM

Hey,Im thinking of subscribing to this service and have a budget of 220 dollars.Is this a good service to buy from?Are their any hidden fees or regular fees?If I invest 220 dollars into this how much would my payout me daily? Monthly?And is this a reliable good service to buy from?If not then where should I buy from?
ErikvanBreen

Activity: 693

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:20:53 AM

Hey,Im thinking of subscribing to this service and have a budget of 220 dollars.Is this a good service to buy from?Are their any hidden fees or regular fees?If I invest 220 dollars into this how much would my payout me daily? Monthly?And is this a reliable good service to buy from?If not then where should I buy from?

Hidden fees / regular fees = No

Payout per day with $220 ( +/- 0.9 Bitcoin) = 647 Ghash = $1.65 per day at current difficulty.

Is this a reliable good service to buy from = Definetly not, zero proof of actual mining and what kind of hardware they are using.
                                                                The site has been running for a long time and I did ROI with the risk I took by purchasing 20Thash.

Decide for yourself if the $220 is something you want to take a risk on by chasing a profit in 150+ days.

If you cannot afford to lose the $220, do not invest it here  Smiley
Icon

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:54:35 PM

Well one thing is when you actually mine your daily payouts differ due to the "luck" of finding a block vs the other 1000 mining pools doing the same thing. On here for the past 3 days I've gotten the exact same amount of daily payouts, which means NO they are not mining, well not in the traditional way like having hardware doing all the work, most likely they are out sourcing their work to other larger cloud miners, much like pbmining use to do. And we know what happen to them after an year +

Icon

SpanishSoldier

Merit: 255

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:30:51 PM

Well one thing is when you actually mine your daily payouts differ due to the "luck" of finding a block vs the other 1000 mining pools doing the same thing. On here for the past 3 days I've gotten the exact same amount of daily payouts, which means NO they are not mining, well not in the traditional way like having hardware doing all the work, most likely they are out sourcing their work to other larger cloud miners, much like pbmining use to do. And we know what happen to them after an year +

Icon

At CMW, our payouts vary every single day...
bitcoin1985

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:14:15 AM

Is there a drop of payout?
ziomar

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 08:32:11 PM

Not for me

the bitcoin difficulty didn't raise yet.

I found another cloudmining site similar to this one that claim to pay according to the bitcoin difficulty

http://ccminer.cf/

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
24/7 SUPPORT, LIVE CHAT AND USERS COMMUNITY
SpanishSoldier

Merit: 255

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 10:29:16 PM

Not for me

I found another cloudmining site similar to this one that claim to pay according to the bitcoin difficulty

.cf is a free domain. So. be careful Wink
ziomar

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 01:22:37 PM

Not for me

.cf is a free domain. So. be careful Wink

thank you

I like the live chat the admin seems good. I invested a bit to check I'll let you know

bye

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
24/7 SUPPORT, LIVE CHAT AND USERS COMMUNITY
Icon

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:08:20 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 08:33:08 PM by Icon

Has anyone actually got someone on the other end of the phone line, when you try to call them, other than a recording saying we are sorry we are not here to take your call.

Icon

*** UPDATE ***

I had the guy who actually owns the 1-800 US number call me back saying he has owned that 1-800 for some time now, so either btc cloud just pulled that number out of there ass that or they are too busy to change it on their web site.

Ritch

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:24:02 PM

Update of my own experience with BCS:

-first contract (5 years): July 7, 2014 = 162% ROI
-second contract (5 years): October 14, 2014 = 149% ROI
User: Negromonga without any public referal-bonus.

All dayly payouts were stable and fair without any fees so far.
Sure it's risky to invest somewere, but if you want to reach such ROIs you have to try it.

In meanwhile I`ve tested other "Clouds" with also good and better ROIs, but normaly I deal with extreme HYIPS (Scammers).

All in all I`m happy about my trust in BCS. That`s the fact and the personal truth.

best regards,
ritch

galdur

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:52:05 PM

I have some contracts from last Oct. Guess they´re at 150% or so. Don´t really bother checking them much, it´s so reliable, punctual and consistent always. Good luck, g

Edit: The oldest contract, 25. Oct. actually

cost .144 BTC

mined so far .23742959 BTC

Ritch

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 09:05:21 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2015, 09:16:58 PM by Ritch

I have some contracts from last Oct. Guess they´re at 150% or so. Don´t really bother checking them much, it´s so reliable, punctual and consistent always. Good luck, g

Edit: The oldest contract, 25. Oct. actually

cost .144 BTC

mined so far .23742959 BTC

Allmost the same % as my results. It's no luck, but a plan of different investments. BCS is a good Service while other Clouds are Games. If you invest in "trustable" Clouds and a lot of HYIPs and split the risks as much as possible, you can't lose anything. If you trade with dayly incomes without loans(!) (and a minimum of two pairs like USD/BTC or better more pairs like RUS/BTC and EUR/BTC) you will get exorbitant interests with very low risks. (But that's another game: stock- and daytrading.)
Remember my "Joke": My local bank-manager offers me a coffee and tries to sell a contract with 1-4% per year. Well, nice try. I'm amused and drink his free coffee and sometimes a free cognac, too. That's a lot of fun. (Get it? Wink) At the end of this conference I can't sign any of his contracts because my daily Interests and Income with BTCs are much more higher than his offer. I know his monthly income, and I know my own. So I smile about him, because he is a poor boy and I got a free coffee and cognac. Wink
First rule of financial-trading: get all you can get!

BTW: There is also another way to become rich with cryps ... legal and nice without any risks ... I could tell you next time. Wink

best regards,
ritch

galdur

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:09:16 PM

Wonder what happened to the extortionist garbage that was so active here a few weeks ago. It used to be all over these threads. Maybe the worst of it was flushed down and the rest gave up the ghost.

Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 06:12:24 PM

Great Service. I bought 60 GHS and get daily my fresh bitcoins.
Cheers
Salmen

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
btcgiel

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 05:52:25 PM

Im trying to get in touch with support but still no answer. I send 5 emails, are there more people with problems ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: