Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:29:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com**  (Read 68094 times)
zhinkk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:27:48 AM

That 5 year contract is really tempting for those prices. A lot can happen in 5 years though, I can bet it won't be running that long. :/ But I won't make accusations, good luck with your service.
ronskii

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 08:12:09 AM

Wow @ 10 BTC payout. Does that mean total hashrate is ~330 TH/s?
dekodoge

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:40:40 AM

you have to ignore the 5.89117268 BTC as that's BCS paying themselves but the money came in via this.

https://blockchain.info/tx/1dff3901dde00a361e06a06d2d6ce7ff5801a242462f16126050563c35c918ef

10BTC hit BCS account before payout yesterday.
ronskii

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 09:08:26 AM

Yeah noticed that. Interesting why they try hide where the coins come from.

I mean, if they can prove they're legit I'm all ready to invest. Not a lot of choices currently and don't want to put all my money in one cloud miner.
Darkster

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:04:04 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 10:15:48 AM by Darkster

I've been clicking/navigating through transactions to the payout address, some coins seem to come from this address:

https://blockchain.info/address/1KEoryyvcqvvyTfwwTreoFAgLTJMhWWsS3

I don't have the exact "route" and don't know if this info is useful to anybody here, but if it is. Here you go.

And "ASIC Miner Mining Address"
https://blockchain.info/address/1HtUGfbDcMzTeHWx2Dbgnhc6kYnj1Hp24i
Ritch

Activity: 197

Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:47:16 AM

My 4 1/2 Cents ...

BCS has the best and fastest support I've ever seen. (I'm an old man from the prehistorical age of mailboxes.  Wink)

I know Scammers, HYIPs and Pronzies - I've earned and lost some bucks, but my feeling about BCS is positve, so I've invested in that Company and it works fine for me.

I use different Clouds to minimize the riscs, and all have to work together:
- Gambling/Sales -> Cryptsy -> MN1&2
- CEX for mining, daytraiding and finance BCS-Contracts
- BCS-mining to refill CEX dayly (compound interests!)

In my personal opinion CEX and BCS need eachother in the manner of compounding to get the best profit. For myself I can recommend all of my clouds.

@BCS: Sorry for my "bad English" - I'm not a native speaker, but if you have a look on my Website (my BCS-Name is "Negromonga") you will see, I'm a professional german writer and publisher. If your company needs a german translation and review of your Website in future, I would be glad to help you. Internationality -> more customers -> more win-win. Wink

Best regards.

BEST EXCHANGER BTC<>EUR, CAN$<>BTC, SEPA and PAYPAL fast and easy!
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:41:51 AM

My 4 1/2 Cents ...

BCS has the best and fastest support I've ever seen. (I'm an old man from the prehistorical age of mailboxes.  Wink)

I know Scammers, HYIPs and Pronzies - I've earned and lost some bucks, but my feeling about BCS is positve, so I've invested in that Company and it works fine for me.

I use different Clouds to minimize the riscs, and all have to work together:
- Gambling/Sales -> Cryptsy -> MN1&2
- CEX for mining, daytraiding and finance BCS-Contracts
- BCS-mining to refill CEX dayly (compound interests!)

In my personal opinion CEX and BCS need eachother in the manner of compounding to get the best profit. For myself I can recommend all of my clouds.

@BCS: Sorry for my "bad English" - I'm not a native speaker, but if you have a look on my Website (my BCS-Name is "Negromonga") you will see, I'm a professional german writer and publisher. If your company needs a german translation and review of your Website in future, I would be glad to help you. Internationality -> more customers -> more win-win. Wink

Best regards.

Funny how NEWBIES account with NONE activity jumping in to thread and trying boost sales by statement like above.
None other post just this one. How you can be legit when you using this bullshit?

Fake FACEBOOK
Fake Newbies statements
2 different companys with same phone number.

Why not even one legit person can give a light to this?
I think its a ponzi as hell.
Can anyone provide payout to show how similar are they?

Why This so called mining contract cannot be visible in any of the pools?
Found Blocks please or i will try to prove you scamming.

For any newbie-PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE BUYING FROM THEM.
Darkster

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:48:12 AM

Hey! I am nearby your office. Can I visit you today during working hours?
interesting. so how was your visit there? or the PM was like GTFO?? Smiley

We are listening... how was the visit or what was in the PM making you unresponsive?
dekodoge

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:50:47 AM

Shady as fuck.
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:04:53 PM

Well, if newbie statements are considered to be false by definition then I can name a few more here. Really...  Roll Eyes

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:40:59 PM

Well, if newbie statements are considered to be false by definition then I can name a few more here. Really...  Roll Eyes

You missing point of NEWBIE account with no more posts than here.
Very easily to check if newbie come here to inject legitimacy to any business.

Please name it more as i think all them account are shill.
No more bullshit. Why not normal people commenting? Hero members, full members, or sr members? Why they dont showing legitimacy of this so called mining cloud business?
ronskii

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 02:09:34 PM

So to sum this up there are 3 red flags:

1) This website is built using WordPress and purchased design (also purchased by 14,000 others).. although it looks decent, it is just a website quickly put together. Also, names involved are tied to previous scams.
2) Coins used for payouts have gone through mixing services! Why hide? Do they come from previous scams?
3) No legitimate companies show virtual offices in contact info. Virtual offices are for legal use, not for pretending of having an office.

Please clear this up.. I would love to invest but these things have to be answered.
dekodoge

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:27:19 PM

Its the mixing to hide the source of the working fund that bothers me most, means there is no way to see if the payouts are from mined BTC.

WP and templates/themes are quick to setup and maintain without a web developer on the payroll. But the fact that the webdev is a person listed in company registration for the LTD was associated with previous scams is a big reg flag.

Also the previous registered office was

Registered Office Changed On 22/05/2014 From
145-157 St John Street
London
Ec1v 4pw

Bromptons solicitors it would seem, but maybe they use them for the LTD. incorporation services.

Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:44:55 PM

No more bullshit. Why not normal people commenting? Hero members, full members, or sr members? Why they dont showing legitimacy of this so called mining cloud business?
I'm not missing the point of newbie accounts. I just think that it might also be a real person who doesn't deserve to be burned down because someone thinks it's nothing but a bullshit account. You can also get your point across and still address people in a respectful manner. That doesn't cost anything, but can gain a lot. I see plenty of horrible reactions on this forum towards other people, totally lacking any kind of respect, and that's never done any good. It just results into people digging their trenches deeper and then nothing will get clear ever. Anyway, I don't want to go too deep in this kind of talk, it's just as pointless. I've said my thing and fine, it's clear where I stand, I hope.

I'm no hero member. I'm a Sr member I think? Which only proves I spend too much time here Cheesy
I have bought two 50Ghs ... umm.. packages, and the rest I've gained through referrals. So far I've received my payments every day, and they're what you might expect. Similar to PBMining, another questionable scheme, but their payments have been steady like clockwork for months and months.  So do ponzi's, I'm aware of that.

I've addressed BCS support a few times, and I've gotten my answers. Not the best and the fastest, as Ritch says, but most certainly okay to say the least.

And I've already pointed out to Gabriel that trust is the biggest and really the only hurdle of great importance. More openness would make a huge difference. Preferably combined with a better website, cause this one is ... utterly boring and even a bit messy here and there. Gabriel says he's thinking about and working on that. I hope that's true, though I'd like to see more openness about his near future plans as well. You can't aim for trust while continue keeping everyone in the dark.

I give up for now. Worked too hard and I'm too tired to make more sense Sad

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
Ritch

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:50:15 PM

Newbie-Account must be a fake?
Well, have a look on my account:
November 06, 2013, 06:21:44 AM
Who believes, I've been waiting for 8 month as a "sleeper" especially to boost BCS? *lol*
(In truth, I'm lazy about writing English because English is exhausting for me.)

Healthy suspicion is always good, but paranoia is sick.  Wink

All in all there are two possiblities: Trust or dont trust BCS - win or lose. The same procedure as everytime when I invest somewhere.
Who can guarantee for example, whether Cryptsy tomorrow still exist or whether they bring the money from the USD-trading to Tonga? (Or think of MTGox or the last world economic crisis) What's about a deep impact, sunstorm or Fryday 13th?
There is no guarantee and no insurance in case of damage. It's life, and life is risky, but there is no winning without any risk.
I also need no Blockchain because I can compare my personal daily income of different clouds. Who knows the Blockchain of MN1/2? Me not. Simple math: Who will give me the highest profit? In this case it's BCS in comparison to CEX and MN1/2, but I use all of them to distribute the risk.

I swear by the Mother of God: I am not affiliated with this companies - I run my own company. Did you see any Ref-Links from me? Of course not, because everyone has to decide for his own.

Best regards from a "Newbie" without neurosis  Wink

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:37:37 PM

Newbie-Account must be a fake?
Well, have a look on my account:
November 06, 2013, 06:21:44 AM
Who believes, I've been waiting for 8 month as a "sleeper" especially to boost BCS? *lol*
(In truth, I'm lazy about writing English because English is exhausting for me.)

Healthy suspicion is always good, but paranoia is sick.  Wink

All in all there are two possiblities: Trust or dont trust BCS - win or lose. The same procedure as everytime when I invest somewhere.
Who can guarantee for example, whether Cryptsy tomorrow still exist or whether they bring the money from the USD-trading to Tonga? (Or think of MTGox or the last world economic crisis) What's about a deep impact, sunstorm or Fryday 13th?
There is no guarantee and no insurance in case of damage. It's life, and life is risky, but there is no winning without any risk.
I also need no Blockchain because I can compare my personal daily income of different clouds. Who knows the Blockchain of MN1/2? Me not. Simple math: Who will give me the highest profit? In this case it's BCS in comparison to CEX and MN1/2, but I use all of them to distribute the risk.

I swear by the Mother of God: I am not affiliated with this companies - I run my own company. Did you see any Ref-Links from me? Of course not, because everyone has to decide for his own.

Best regards from a "Newbie" without neurosis  Wink

How you going explain only 2 posts in this thread since your account was created?
No other posts anywhere else, not even one post in any other thread. Straight jump to this thread to show your love to this business(scam) idea.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:46:15 PM

I'm not missing the point of newbie accounts. I just think that it might also be a real person who doesn't deserve to be burned down because someone thinks it's nothing but a bullshit account. You can also get your point across and still address people in a respectful manner. That doesn't cost anything, but can gain a lot. I see plenty of horrible reactions on this forum towards other people, totally lacking any kind of respect, and that's never done any good. It just results into people digging their trenches deeper and then nothing will get clear ever. Anyway, I don't want to go too deep in this kind of talk, it's just as pointless. I've said my thing and fine, it's clear where I stand, I hope.

I'm no hero member. I'm a Sr member I think? Which only proves I spend too much time here Cheesy
I have bought two 50Ghs ... umm.. packages, and the rest I've gained through referrals. So far I've received my payments every day, and they're what you might expect. Similar to PBMining, another questionable scheme, but their payments have been steady like clockwork for months and months.  So do ponzi's, I'm aware of that.

I've addressed BCS support a few times, and I've gotten my answers. Not the best and the fastest, as Ritch says, but most certainly okay to say the least.

And I've already pointed out to Gabriel that trust is the biggest and really the only hurdle of great importance. More openness would make a huge difference. Preferably combined with a better website, cause this one is ... utterly boring and even a bit messy here and there. Gabriel says he's thinking about and working on that. I hope that's true, though I'd like to see more openness about his near future plans as well. You can't aim for trust while continue keeping everyone in the dark.

I give up for now. Worked too hard and I'm too tired to make more sense Sad

I have respect to people, hard working honest and real ones.
In this case few red flags was showed and nothing. Ignorance is always bad thing.
I already in the past did smell scams and trust me, if you dig deep enough you will get answers, dosn't matter if from OP or from other sources.
My own idea to not get burned: DO YOUR HOMEWORK. Don't let anyone (niewbie, jr.accounts) dictates whats legit and whats not.

This Rich account is another example of shill who think he is smarter than anyone else.
You right, to many people get grief. But thank to scammers not ME.
I have question, OP can answer but instead keeping quiet. Because longer he can avoid answers longer he can collect BTC.
If any of it is legit please show BLock founded or source of pool where they mining BTC. This is not secret, they have to mine somewhere.

For now i say this is another not clever way of PONZI>as long as btc coming payouts will come out.
Ritch

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:09:38 PM

How you going explain only 2 posts in this thread since your account was created?
No other posts anywhere else, not even one post in any other thread. Straight jump to this thread to show your love to this business(scam) idea.

Straight jump because of the link on BCS-Support-Site.
As I wrote before: "(In truth, I'm lazy about writing English because English is exhausting for me.)"
I'm an English-reader and a German writer. I used this forum and many other for information so far, but now I've posted my first opinion and personal experience here without advertising nor Ref-Links. It's wrong, if "Newbies" write something? How could they become a "Senior" without postings? Wink [Ok, my English writing is not the best, but I try it in respect to all of you. Do you have the respect to answer in German or even try to do so, so we could discuss on a higher language-level? Wink]

Let's talk about: "What is a 'Newbie'?" That's relative. I guess, most of the members of this site (senior and poweruser, too) are Noobs in the manner of: The were not even born, when I did my first math with Nokia or Solarworld. As I wrote: "I'm an old man". Sometimes I win, somtimes I lose. That's life.
One of my hobbies is to scam HIYPs. It's funny to earn some bucks with the right splitting-plan, but also I dont cry, when I lose. I NEVER USED REF-Links, because I'm not a scammer, but sometimes I recommend proven buisiness-models to my friends because of my personal experience without any guarantee. Everyone has to decide for himself. [My last big earnings came from Pokerproxy and KingsOfProfit, you know? Wink]

Finaly: as long CEX, MN1/2 and BCS pay, it's nice - if not, I wont cry about some bucks. Wink

So what's your problem with me? What did I wrong here, when I compare different Clouds and post my personal experience and plan without any Ref-Links?

Best regards with respect

winter
Legendary

Activity: 1338
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:36:49 AM

doing a little digging u can see that the BTC address goes back to : https://blockchain.info/address/115tTroRo3B9ZDQ6ATJGDCHcNEVbjJoZnF

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:59:42 PM

So what's your problem with me? What did I wrong here, when I compare different Clouds and post my personal experience and plan without any Ref-Links?

I have no problem with anyone. Fact that this is your 3rd post since account creation only in this thread showing that this is nothing else than shill to inject some legitimacy to this so called cloud service.

What did you done wrong? check yourself by clicking your nickname and checking account creation/number of posts/threads which you posted, etc.

And yeah-newbie account = shill to scam others. You have no history in here but trying to review some so called cloud service.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: