Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:24:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com**  (Read 68097 times)
dekodoge

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:35:06 PM

BCS have been quiet on here, i expect they will be on soon to explain this all.

Pictures of mining rigs etc.
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:40:51 PM

Amazing s1lverbox. You've had plenty of opportunity to come up with sensible things but you keep blabbermouthing the same crap. You're a disrespectful, prejudged nutcase with no room for opinions other then your own. Luckily there's an easy solution for radical freaks like you, [ DO NOT POST SESC LINKS ]click ignore[/url]

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
dekodoge

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:16:17 PM

wow handbags much such bitchy.
Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:12:20 PM

wow handbags much such bitchy.
Cheesy
Yes, I probably deserve to be handbagged severly. I don't plan on coming here and seeing post after post with the same sort of brainless crap. But fine, the ignore function does wonders.

In the mean time, the new ref program is online and existing affiliates are required to re-register before the old affiliate url becomes invalid.

In short:
Earn up to 10% in Bitcoin by inviting your friends
to Bitcoin Cloud Services.
1- 50 referrals – 5% in Bitcoin
51-99 referrals – 7.5% in Bitcoin
100  or more referrals – 10% in Bitcoin

No more 10% unless you manage to find at least a hundred new refs, because the existing refs are basically wiped:
"If you are an affiliate from our past program your  referral link will work for some time and earn you GH/s but we urge you to sign up for the new program and update your referral link. Your past referrals won’t be migrated to the new referral program but you will still receive earnings from your GHs"

That's not acceptable. I urge BCS to come up with a proper solution.

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
dekodoge

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:04:38 PM

Sure you get 10% for getting 100 marks to "invest" don't moan you are part of the problem.
Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:49:36 PM

Doesn't happen often but in this case I don't understand what you mean

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:46:32 PM

Amazing s1lverbox. You've had plenty of opportunity to come up with sensible things but you keep blabbermouthing the same crap. You're a disrespectful, prejudged nutcase with no room for opinions other then your own. Luckily there's an easy solution for radical freaks like you, [ DO NOT POST SESC LINKS ]click ignore[/url]

Really? Radical freak? Try dictionary first. I think to much cider for you my friend.
Lick asses more of this so called cloud mining business.
Op cannot/don't won't to answer questions posted.
Using silly newbies/shill account to scoop more noobs to pay 0.0029btc for what?
You bought 2 x 50Gh/s contracts for 5 years with no room to resell that? That's just proves you clearly an noob. How much did you paid for that?

Another school boy who chasing ref's to get extra Gh/s for nothing. Your signature say its all.
This makes me smile and now I'm shure you will defend this bullshit with you silly answers like above.
In shorter time i found and exposed more scams than you can imagine, and in this case nothing looks better than others who tried.

Red flags was pointed. Chase you satoshi from this 100Gh/s for another 5 years and pray maybe for ROI.

For now OP is quiet, BTC flowing and idiots still exist and praying for free refs.

Ritch

Activity: 197

Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:05:59 PM

Maybe he has bad memories of his own newbie time when no one wanted to play with him and has to compensate it now somehow. Some profile neuroses are deep. *grin*

Back to topic: BCS gives a steady payout so far. After 90 day we will see if we reach the breakeven (with compound interest), and if so, then all the whiners are silent. However, if we lose, so the joy is on their side and they can claim to have always known it.  Wink

Best regards

BEST EXCHANGER BTC<>EUR, CAN$<>BTC, SEPA and PAYPAL fast and easy!
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:19:19 PM

Back to topic: BCS gives a steady payout so far. After 90 day we will see if we reach the breakeven (with compound interest), and if so, then all the whiners are silent. However, if we lose, so the joy is on their side and they can claim to have always known it.  Wink

Best regards

Here we go again.
And as for my newbie account, yes i was there but i wasn't creating shills to spread scamms.
I wasn't spreading nonsense in one thread and than once exposed tried to move this light away from myself.

That's what you doing.

Fact is that your account is nothing more than shill. Created to spread nonsense about how cloud mining service is great and good. Even though people involved in that was flagged as scammers before. Like i care what you say.
Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:39:43 PM

Heh, the whiners will never be silent, Ritch. Look at PBMining. Paying steadily since January and still the same sort of talks continue. The same will happen here. Next year in January the same ponzi warnings will be posted, again and again. Or who knows, maybe BCS is gone then. But that's all in the game Smiley

In the mean time, I've had an email talk with BCS, with John Watt of support, about the new referral program. And yes, once again support was on their post and responded properly. My previous post about the referral program was somewhat off, as I misunderstood. Which happens quite often lately, it seems. Still, in response to my misunderstanding they've changed the page, explaining the new structure beter so silly people like me don't go nuts over wrong ideas. Keyword was that I totally missed the part about "earning Bitcoin for inviting friends".
So, two big differences in the new system:
As a referrer you will not receive hashrate, but instead you will be paid a percentage in Bitcoin, straight into your wallet (actually, after the 7 day refund time has passed)
Second thing is, the old ref link will continue to exist, though BCS prefers the use of the new system.

The new system comes with a nice dashboard, showing your url of course, and the number of refs, number of paying refs, how many visits, and so on. A lot more knowledge, and probably worth quite a bit more for an active referrer. Getting 100 paying refs for the top earnings is not an easy task, but hopefully in time, as BCS grows, that will get easier.

Ritch

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:41:53 PM

Dear S1lver

I don't pray for Refs, but you do with your Ref-Links. I do not need Ref-Links because I am a responsible adult and do my own business. I'm also not convicted of begging. Your answer shows me that you do not yet have the composure needed to discuss in a civilized form. Insults and personal attacks are counterproductive.
Facts are desirable, but there are people who do not mind the risk, because: No risk -> no fun -> no profit. There are always more than two options: winning, losing and the in-between -> sleeping. For me 100GHs are peanuts - for you it's perhaps all what you deserve as a student during the summer holidays. (Are you a student? I do not know.) I pay taxes - are you paying taxes?
There are people who throw € 100 in a slot machines. Those drink a beer or two, lose everything and laugh because they have earned in the meantime real money.
Such people you can find, for example, on BTC-e. They sit on thousands BTCs because they have invested risky at the right time. If we turn back the clock times to the beginning of BTC: Would you advise them to stay away from BTC? Maybe, but they would laugh at you ... and now they have no longer to work physicaly. Do you have to work physically? If so, then I understand your fear of risk, because you have a different relationship to money than I.
Two simple rules: Money comes to money, and there is no profit without risk.
Should I lose with BCS, I'll grin - should I win, I'll laugh (and will pay for a course to write good English Wink)

Best regards

Ritch

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:48:30 PM

Dear Mike

We sit in the same boat, wingman.  Cool Let's see what's happen before and after the breakeven.
I guess BTC will rise again towards the end of the year. If BCS still exists, we will make a good profit and after the breakeven anyway.
I wish there was a script-cloud which is as cheap as BCS. Do you have a tip for me? All script-clouds that I've found so far are very expensive with no good ROI. If you found a good one, please reffer me. Wink

BCS-Refs: My RL-friends have no eggs to invest longterm. They prefer easy money promptly for stock exchange transactions on BTC-e. Well, I'm oldschool - I can sit and wait - they can't.  Wink

Best regards

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:55:04 PM

Dear S1lver

I don't pray for Refs, but you do with your Ref-Links.

Really?

Where is that? Show where are my ref links?

My signature? Hahaha

As i said before, you/shill and this ref grabber above can  hold hands together.
Don't see any more happy  customers here for now-after that comment they will pop out like mushrooms after rain.. And yeah Gh/s for 0.0029 is very good price and will give you ROI. One of my posts showed basic calculation for you ace of spades.

Please provide your price and amount of Gh/s and will see IF you will ROI. Not when.

And yeah..idea about PBM and this bring some light.

Im not hater but person who lives in real world. Until OP answers all my questions i will call this shady as hell.

I'm not student and if you follow what was going on probably you would noticed what im doing in spare time. What im spending on mining gear and what kind of btc are involved.

Back on subject:

BIG SECRET  THAT THERE MINING
PHONE NUMBER SHARING WITH OTHER BTC COMPANY-DON'T KNOW WHY?
VIRTUAL OFFICE WHICH MORE/LESS IS A SIGN OF SCAM trying to put some legitimacy.
FACEBOOK AND LIKES-FAKE
PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THIS PREVIOUSLY CONNECTED TO....

Yeah, you did hit the gold with them.

Ritch

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:09:35 AM

Best regards

Here we go again.
And as for my newbie account, yes i was there but i wasn't creating shills to spread scamms.
I wasn't spreading nonsense in one thread and than once exposed tried to move this light away from myself.

That's what you doing.

Fact is that your account is nothing more than shill. Created to spread nonsense about how cloud mining service is great and good. Even though people involved in that was flagged as scammers before. Like i care what you say.

Perfect nonsense. I do not shill here, but chill and share my personal experiences and opinions. Maybe you're frustrated or even paranoid or you want to know who is behind my pseudonym. Ok, that's your problem, I do not have to take.
In fact I'm amused about your reaction, otherwise I would not invest any time to respond. Believe me: I am not involved in any of the companies mentioned by me and I will not be paid by them to operate any advertising. You are spamming with Ref-Links - me not.
In RL I'm a professional writer and publisher. I dont need it, but I like it. What's your occupation? Investigative journalist? Wink Sometimes I help new companies to internationalize their websites by offer German translations. Sometimes pro bono - sometimes for some bucks - however they like to pay me. I've also translated websites of charitable organizations in the Third World and got a package of Fair-Trade coffee as payment. I am one of the biggest investors of MYC4 - no good interest rates, but a good feeling. Pro bono is fun, you know? You should not suspect a scam behind every tree , just waiting to pounce on you.
If you believe, BCS is a scam, so don't invest. It's YOUR decision: Win, lose or sleep, but please without offending others, who have the eggs and money to invest and dont even cry in the worst case of a total lost.

Best regards

Ritch

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:58:13 AM

Yeah, you did hit the gold with them.

Could be. Let's talk about after the breakeven. I am curious if you will still nag. BTW: In the meantime, I earned once again real money with HYIPs (real Scams) while you watch the growth of fungi on wet meadows. Maybe you should get back in reality and not consume so many drugs.
My well-meaning Tip: Carrying newspapers to earn a few bucks, so you can invest with risk in order to never have to redistribute newspapers again.
And please grow up and become quiet, because money may not buy happiness but it helps for satisfaction.
Should I send you some BTCs to buy your opinion and pacifying? *lol*

best regards

Ritch

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:22:58 AM

Dear Mike

Last payout from BCS to CEX: 2014-07-12 02:02:26 (GMT+1)
No Problem, no scam, no fear.  Grin
Compounding thru reinvestment in CEX-GHS is important to lower the countdown till breakeven.
It works.  Wink

Best regards

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:49:00 AM

In fact I'm amused about your reaction, otherwise I would not invest any time to respond. Believe me: I am not involved in any of the companies mentioned by me and I will not be paid by them to operate any advertising. You are spamming with Ref-Links - me not.

Really? Once again shill trying to point this light on me. Show me my ref links to any service.
Please do, and will crush you like most of scams here.

You and eggs, funds to invest? You done nothing more tha send some silly 0.0029btc per gh/s to get what?

It's not about me, because i will not invest in this ever. I HAVE BRAIN, and can invest 50% less and can get more.
Obviously something which is to hard to understand for person like you.

Did you actually made simple calculation before any of this or you have to big fingers to use small calculator?

AND YES! Payouts means business is legit! Hahahaha

This is what i was when i saw this thread and all this love from you and the other one:

But after few posts i just feel like:

Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:40:32 PM

Heh, I stay away from CEX. Too much risk. Not of them disappearing, but they have weird fee's. It takes a while to understand how to work CEX into a profit, but I'm busy with other things, so I stay away.

And so far BCS is paying on the clock. I've also taken a closer look at their new referral system and I rather like it. All things considered it's a good thing. Maybe the old system offered a higher return, but only in tiny bits over a very long time. The new system pays slightly less but you have the entire amount in your wallet after one week. For big referrers, which I hope I'll be, the new system is much better even. Also the fact that they actively work on their systems is a good sign. Now, if they were only a bit more open about themselves. And changed the looks a bit Tongue

Ritch

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:06:41 AM

Hi Mike

As long a system runs, reffering is always the easiest income without any risks. I wish you good luck, so you can't lose anything.  Cool

CEX: They have traiding-fees like BTC-e or Cryptsy. That's normal, but I don't unterstand why there are fees on buying GHS.  Undecided For shure you can earn some bucks in "Daytraiding" if the price fluctuates between 0.00580000 - 0.00654000 (as today) and all in all GHS on CEX is cheaper than MN1/2 on Cryptsy but much more expensive than GHS from BCS. I use CEX for compound interest, because free BTCs are dead capital. I guess most investors don't like longterm contracts, because of the dynamics of crypto-currencies in Daytrading. Sometimes I made 10-30% with Altcoins over one day, but the biggest win is to sell CEX-GHS-Voucher on E-Bay.  Grin [1 Euro for ".1 GHS", while the price of one GHS is 4.4$ only, you know? So you get aprox 13$, and it's no scamming. If you write a little guide for noobs in the sales ad with Ref-Link, then you deserve an additional 3% on "Lifetime". You can also sell large margins of GHS to people who need quick and simple BTC, ICX, LTC or NMC. All you need is an e-Bay account with 100% trust level. Real deals - no scam, because the buyers get exactly what they want to get and it's their fault, if they don't do the math. Smiley]

Information = Money, because we live in the age of information. It's so easy, so why people work physically?  Roll Eyes

best regards

Ritch

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:52:18 AM

Hi S1lver

"Senior Member" is not enough for you? Now you want to be the captain of the Enterprice? * omg * Profile neurosis at it's best. * lol * Do the math, earn some bucks and pay taxes. Become a real man: plant trees, make children, kill some terrorists and build a house. Not nagging, be brave, so you will sometime sit back and relax. Wink
You are talking about brain - I'm talking about real balances. Are we talking about different things?
If you have a better plan than to oversleep chances, please tell me, because I'm always interested in good ideas to double my capital. I'm getting ri(t)cher while you nag and sleep - so something must be wrong with my Brain (?) Evil brain, maybe I should exchange it for one of cowardly frustrated losers with no risk<->no fun ... no, thanks. *grin*

Best regards

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: