Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:05:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com**  (Read 68094 times)
Ritch

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:36:56 PM

With the current value of Bitcoin it's getting highly attractive to convert some dollars into Bitcoin and buy a load of hashrate at BCS. Currently alsmot down to like $0.60 per GH/s
Hope this keeps up (or down, depending on how you look at it)

You are right, Mike. CEX offer investments with USD and EURO banktransfers. Could be a good deal via Creditcard, but Cards don't work there so far. I don't trust "Alien-Banks", so for me it's better to buy BTCs via Bitcoin.de, because there I know: I get what I buy without "Alien-Fees", because I use their Partnerbank, too or (private) Paypal. Wink I also don't want to send scans of my identitycard and other personal dokuments to "Aliens", because it's not the idea of BTC to make me completely nude for potential scammers.

best regard

BEST EXCHANGER BTC<>EUR, CAN$<>BTC, SEPA and PAYPAL fast and easy!
jgu1394

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:12:36 AM

Visit https://www.bitcoincloudservices.com/

OUR NEW OFFER

5 Year Bitcoin Cloud Mining Contract
฿ 0.0023 per GH/s

Min Order: 60 GH/s
Max Order: 100 TH/s

Daily Payouts
Instant Bitcoin Cloud Mining
24×7 operation
No maintenance fees
No mining pool fees
No electricity costs
5-Year Contract
Live Customer Support
State-of-the-Art Mining Hardware
One-Time Payment

so for one time payment , the 60GH/s will run for 60 mo Huh lol
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:26:57 AM

Yes, and if you buy 100TH/s it would also run for 60 months. Not saying that it would still earn a daily payment in the last months, but a weekly payment by then is not unlikely, so 5 years makes sense for those who think big.
Oh, , current price is ฿ 0.0017 per GH/s

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
dekodoge

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:09:23 AM

In the next coming weeks we'll be updating our website (new pages, layout and  content).  New and real pics will be uploaded too (with a special pic for our friend dekodoge).
We were reluctant to go into details regarding our hardware and providers, but new pictures are coming soon.

I'm waiting?
Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:58:24 AM

weeks, deko. And technically they've already changed some minor stuff on their webpages. Not that I would complain if the big event was today Wink

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
buybtc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:59:27 AM

Can you make your pricing more competitive?

You are charging about $0.80 per GH

Hashie is selling GH for $0.45 per GH, this is a big difference. And they're run by legendary member, lots more trust than you
dekodoge

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:42:43 PM

weeks, deko. And technically they've already changed some minor stuff on their webpages. Not that I would complain if the big event was today Wink

but I'm waiting for the something special.
Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:44:02 PM

Can you make your pricing more competitive?

You are charging about $0.80 per GH

Hashie is selling GH for $0.45 per GH, this is a big difference. And they're run by legendary member, lots more trust than you

$ 0.80?! More like $0.65. And if you hurry you can get 5% off of that

Aren't we all Cheesy

Ritch

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:32:59 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 08:41:45 PM by Ritch

Oh, , current price is ฿ 0.0017 per GH/s

Harrrr! That's nice!  Grin It's time for next contract NOW. *$$*

Update: *yeah* I did it. Sold GHS on CEX at 0.00277 and bought a second contract on BCS for 0.0017. That's a very good deal!
I did that, because I trust BCS with good experience: Correctly dayly payments, much more higher than CEX. (But for shure I will still need CEX in future for reinvestments and daytrading to feed future-BCS-contracts. Wink)

happy regards and thanks to Mike for informations and BCS for the lowest GHS-pricing - you made my day  Grin

Ritch

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:32:33 PM

I'm waiting for a complete payout-list per contract, so I wouldn't need Excel anymore. It would need only one additional line in overview: "Payouts so far (for contract BTC-xxxx)". That would be very User-friendly.

Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:29:16 PM

Each time difficulty goes up a certain percentage, your earnings will go down by that percentage. Last adjustment was less then 1%, next one is estimated to be around 4%. But don't be surprised if a couple of times adjustment is like over 20%.
5 years means 5 years. You will be paid what you mine, minus the difficulty adjustments like every 10 or 11 days or so?! 1TH/s will probably not live for the entire 5 years as at some point payout will be to low. I assume your account will accumulate days or weeks until you have enough for a payout, but 5 years with 1THs is not likely. 100 TH/s, yes, that might stillproduce a tiny payout in 5 years, so please buy that instead, and use the link in my sig please Cheesy

Ritch

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 10:12:18 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 02:21:44 AM by Ritch

I want to ask question and I want to buy GHS. If I buy 1000GHS (1TH) from BCS, how much will I take tomorrow?

0.01436774 BTC , according to https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator

Difficulty will rise and my profit will be smaller than 0.014, am I wrong?

For example next dif I will earn 0.01391089 BTC daily.

5 years contact, what is that mean? Will I get 0.014 each day for 5 years? I dont think so. I am so confused, please help, thanks !

It's much more complicated than using a simple "calculator".
Practical example:
I use two clouds to feed them eachother. CEX and BCS, because: CEX offers the ability of daytraiding and BCS offers a steady math-output higher than CEX per day and GHS without any fees. CEX is for traders, 0%-Miner (and cloudnoobs) and BCS for investors but both together give you a dayly Output. So if you want a good income, you have to be an active Daytrader AND Investor -> Example Two: Yesterday I sold GHS/BTC on CEX at 0.00277 and bought a second contract on BCS for 0.0017. You can do the math. My first BCS-contract I bought in the same way: 100% GHS-winning because of selling expensive GHS on CEX to buy cheap GHS on BCS with "one click", while the dayly Outputs of BCS feeds CEX again. That's the line of BTC-income. (And for shure you can also trade GHS via Ebay with up to 30%! [and some evil "noobscammers" sell 0.1 GHS at 1€ there] Wink)
So the fact is: Ask yourself if BTC will reach the moon again this year. Believe it or not - invest or not, because at the end of your plan and calculation you need a raising BTC/USD.
You can invest 10, 100 or 1000 GHS - it's no real different as long BTC/USD will not reach the moon again.
If YOU can afford some Bugs and believe in the future of BTC, so invest AND trade cross-platform. That's the best (fastest) ROI in my experience.

BTW: Your question was: "5 years contact, what is that mean? Will I get 0.014 each day for 5 years?"
The dayly Output depense on the actual difficulty. It will become lower by time. In practice your breakeven is between 4 and 5 month if you are a "lazy investor". As active daytrader you can reach the breakeven crossplatformed much faster. (CEX<->BCS "pingpong" Wink)
I hope you got my opinion, because my English is not native. Wink

Best regards and use the links in MIKEs sig please  Grin

apelike

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:40:46 AM

Wow.. You got a pretty nice offer here.
Ritch

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:25:58 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 12:45:16 AM by Ritch

http://blockchained.com/profit/index.php

There you can test different scenarios with Power-cost "Null" and more or less BTC/USD for a more realistic USD-Breakeven. I compared the actual 372 USD/BTC (on CEX) with the moon of 1200 USD/BTC (like in December 2013 on BTC-e). The calculator gives a breakeven of 28 Days. For shure it's very optimistic, but lets take an actual GHS/USD price (on CEX) of 1$ with a moon of 600 USD/BTC and invest that GHS (with daytraiding) in BCS at the right timeframe... fantastic interests for both clouds (CEX, BCS) and Investors in long (annual) term. (In real 5 years are "lifetime", too.)
Never forget: No risk, no fun - and never invest more than you can afford. Don't buy a McD-Hamburger, buy one GHS instead - it's better for your health. Wink [Or buy BTC directly via Bitcoin.de&Co much cheaper for example.]
Well, I believe in the future of crypto-currencies (bad English alarm Wink) I did the math, lost and win, but with pacient and plan you will win at the end. Lets say: You will win as long the Clouds don't scam you like HYIPs. CEX and BCS are trustable in my opinion and experience, but you can't see any ref-links from me, because it's YOUR decision to invest and they are not my own companies. Message understood? Wink

best regards and good luck to become ri(t)ch Wink

Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:52:03 PM

I'm waiting for a complete payout-list per contract, so I wouldn't need Excel anymore. It would need only one additional line in overview: "Payouts so far (for contract BTC-xxxx)". That would be very User-friendly.
Well, your prayers have been answered. Each contract now shows a "Total Mined" payout figure Smiley

Ritch

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:22:01 AM

Well, your prayers have been answered. Each contract now shows a "Total Mined" payout figure Smiley

@BCS -> THAT'S GREAT! Thank you very much, BCS! +1 for User-friendly Service again. As long you have:
+1 fast and perfect support
+1 stable dayly Output in time
+1 no fees nor maintenance costs
+1 calculatable ROR

Possible next step in DB and WEBdesign: One additional line in "my account"-overview:"Overall total mined" (for ALL contracts)" and CVS? So no one needs to program excel anymore. Wink

best regards

Ritch

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 04:51:52 AM

0.0016 per GH/s!
You should update your topic-line, BCS. Wink

cxboyminer

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 07:25:00 AM

0.096 for 60GH is quite expensive dont you think?

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
btccloudservices (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 10:20:35 AM

OUR NEW OFFER

5 Year Bitcoin Cloud Mining Contract
฿ 0.0016 per GH/s

Daily Payouts
Instant Bitcoin Cloud Mining
24×7 operation
No maintenance fees
No mining pool fees
No electricity costs
5-Year Contract
Live Customer Support
State-of-the-Art Mining Hardware
One-Time Payment

galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:13:32 PM

Any coupon code available ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: