Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:34:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com**  (Read 68089 times)
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:22:35 AM

UPDATE: order changed to completed and is hashing away =)

I strongly suspect this to be a ponzicloudservice, like most of them are... I guess only time will tell ...
Ive had 2nd thoughts about putting in a large order at this point.

I've allready get back my 100% ROR. You call it Ponzi - I call it trustworthy income ... and the time of investment told me: It's ok without any losts so far.  Smiley

best regards,
ritch

Thats good for you, ponzi's can still be profitable, all depends on when u get in on them =) ... as with all ponzi's time will tell.

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
Ritch

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:40:59 AM

UPDATE: order changed to completed and is hashing away =)

I strongly suspect this to be a ponzicloudservice, like most of them are... I guess only time will tell ...
Ive had 2nd thoughts about putting in a large order at this point.

I've allready get back my 100% ROR. You call it Ponzi - I call it trustworthy income ... and the time of investment told me: It's ok without any losts so far.  Smiley

best regards,
ritch

Thats good for you, ponzi's can still be profitable, all depends on when u get in on them =) ... as with all ponzi's time will tell.

As long you split your investments and income, you can't lose. BCS is trustworthy for me because of good personal experiences. Maybe I will get profits for the rest of time of my contracts ...  that would be very nice.

BEST EXCHANGER BTC<>EUR, CAN$<>BTC, SEPA and PAYPAL fast and easy!
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:38:15 PM

well looks like they no longer doing the blackfriday deal so guess I wont be putting in a 1TH order after all =P

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
Ritch

Activity: 197

Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 05:32:09 PM

well looks like they no longer doing the blackfriday deal so guess I wont be putting in a 1TH order after all =P

Perhaps you should ask the support for a "special deal" Wink

BEST EXCHANGER BTC<>EUR, CAN$<>BTC, SEPA and PAYPAL fast and easy!
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:07:53 PM

While waiting here for #BlackFriday, u also missed an awesome deal on cloud mining website...

https://twitter.com/cloud_mining_/status/539352873373409281

They were offering 10% extra on 1TH and above orders on #CyberMonday Wink
edschroedinger

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:54:35 AM

took a closer look and guess what I noticed..

the photos posted by bitcoincloudservices.com are FAKE!!!

obviously they look sterile because it's a 3D image..

that's exactly what makes bitcoincloudservices look even more fishy ... artificial 'photos'  Cheesy

"hell... they're all complaining about us not showing pictures of our farm(s)... they suspect we're a ponziminonzi... well, lets make some with pshop, those dumbos won't get the difference..."

sorry guys, that's quite the opposite of trust building  Roll Eyes

one of the best working ponzi corps, however... but 100% ponzi! prove otherwise or stfu

AreThereAnyFundamentalThingsThatWouldFit50chr?NOPE
btccloudservices (OP)

Activity: 74

BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 11:04:41 PM

WOW  Shocked Shocked Shocked I guess there was a lot of reasoning involved when saying the images are fake just because there is a faulty leg in one of the racks.

The only thing manipulated in these  images were the colour levels in Photoshop.

Untouched images, more  images and even a video will be published shortly.

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:08:36 PM

WOW  Shocked Shocked Shocked I guess there was a lot of reasoning involved when saying the images are fake just because there is a faulty leg in one of the racks.

The only thing manipulated in these  images were the colour levels in Photoshop.

There´s A LOT of screwballs -totally devoid of any reasoning- around these threads.
Don´t waste time and energy on them.

edschroedinger

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:47:35 PM

lol, you don't need 'a lot of reasoning' to see that these 'pictures' have either been tampered with or - and that's my best guess - are completely artificial. they simply look too clean and the whole lighting looks so early vray or some other biased raytracing engine still utilizing only standard global illu, not even caustics or radiosity...
and it's as well the massive lack of details... not even a single cable, no nothing, no real details, all looks so phoney...   

sure thing, man Cheesy

the bad thing is, that fishy smell is as well sticky as tar... and beeing overly secretive and posting unreal looking composed 'photowork' isn't the best way to shower that away Wink
in fact, it obviously turned out to be another torrent of fish water when you just tried to have a shower to get rid of it...

but... still, I'm curious about the videos... will it be machinima?

AreThereAnyFundamentalThingsThatWouldFit50chr?NOPE
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:41:58 PM

Hey Photoshop expert, is this photoshopped as well?

https://blockchain.info/address/1BTCPayb5AdF8fSsR7oews2PpuVpRtamk6

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
vm_mpn

Activity: 605

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:58:53 PM

Hey Photoshop expert, is this photoshopped as well?

https://blockchain.info/address/1BTCPayb5AdF8fSsR7oews2PpuVpRtamk6

This does look impressive, doesn't it
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:10:34 AM

Are you guys receiving the correct payouts? PB mining has been underpaying for weeks and nobody even noticed. Everybody needs to check their payout and make sure they're getting the correct amount.
vm_mpn

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:18:46 AM

Are you guys receiving the correct payouts? PB mining has been underpaying for weeks and nobody even noticed. Everybody needs to check their payout and make sure they're getting the correct amount.

Everything looks right so far M - at least according to this https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty
cypher21

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 11:41:03 AM

yeah evereyxthing is fine
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 11:49:28 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 12:01:15 PM by newIndia

Everything is fine with all cloud mining services, except Hashie has deleted all referrals from their DB !!!

what a bunch of fucking scammers please reveal hashies real identity..

so this email was sent out from hashie - so any referrals you got before December 4th are all gone and you get some petty dust change in btc

Due to an issue with our database, we had to reset the status of all referrals prior to Dec 4th. We have compensated your account with %comp% BTC in order to make up for any commission you may earn in the future from these referrals. This amount has been added to your balance. All users who registered with your referral link after Dec 4th are not affected.

If you have any questions, please reply to this message. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I think, they might delete customer Ghs very soon and as a compensation offer 1 Ghs to everyone. So, u should concentrate there Wink

polz

Activity: 133

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:47:35 PM

check the website and Out of stock - Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available  Undecided
btccloudservices (OP)

Activity: 74

BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 03:42:44 AM

We are taking orders again.

Please visit https://www.bitcoincloudservices.com/product/bitcoin-cloud-mining-contract/

Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:56:18 AM

How do you manage to mine without using electricity?
vm_mpn

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:06:55 AM

How do you manage to mine without using electricity?

Technically speaking our hopes and dreams powering up this whole operation. But we have been doing this for over 6 month and electricity is still there.

Honest answer is I don't know, sorry :-)
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:18:52 PM

Your plans sound to be a bit expensive as there are loads of cloud mining websites providing plans such as BTC0.001-BTC0.0013 per GH/s...
Anything special for which we need to pay a bit higher?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: