Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:41:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alien disclosure and my personal encounter  (Read 4745 times)
Paya

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:53:56 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 12:08:42 AM by Paya

OP: I don't know you, nor am I qualified to judge your health, but seriously... you've manufactured pretty wild theory based on what? Two things you think you saw: someone resembling your school sweetheart in government-looking vehicle, and lamp being thrown off the table for no apparent reason? How did you manage to start from there and end up with some crazy story about creatures from another dimension and their super secret evil plans (which you somehow seem to know in details) is beyound me.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:57:51 AM

sounds like you did some meth that was cooked with too much iodine

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:25:50 AM

sounds like you did some meth that was cooked with too much iodine

maybe he's on meth, but it seems like he's into psychadelics more than anything.. possibly took a thumb print and it fried his brain.
minime

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:03:13 AM

most alienist/psychiatrist study psychiatry to help them selfs or why do you think they did study it?? As far as i know the first thing they have to do is an analysis about them self.  One could argue they all have some sort of mental disorder
beetcoin

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:21:03 AM

dank, btw, this is how you look like..

dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:33:33 PM

Dank, send us a list of all the shit you take. Sound like you're on some next level high

i'm thinking he's a shizophrenic and the drugs did not cause that... it probably just exacerbated his symptoms. he's totally mindfucked, living in his own bubble by now.

Please read to me the definition of schizophrenia and please explain how it is at all applicable to me.

here's a quote from wikipedia.

Schizophrenia (/ˌskɪtsɵˈfrɛniə/ or /ˌskɪtsɵˈfriːniə/) is a mental disorder often characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to recognize what is real. Common symptoms include false beliefs, auditory hallucinations, confused or unclear thinking, inactivity, and reduced social engagement and emotional expression. Diagnosis is based on observed behavior and the person's reported experiences.

btw, can you be honest with us? can you tell us whether you were diagnosed with this or not? is that why your parents had you put on prescription meds?

Thank you.  "False beliefs" - I do not believe in negativity, only love, only truth.  Nor do I experience auditory or visual hallucinations, confused or unclear thinking, inactivity, reduced social engagement or emotional expression.  I recognize what is real, and what is real a good part of population fails to see, for we have been brainwashed with negativity and delusions since youth.

I was diagnosed with it by an ignorant, corrupt doctor that didn't give a damn about his patients and only AFTER he said I could leave.  I had bags in hand ready to leave and he said "Oh wait, you have to take this 'medicine' first" and I was held down by 8 people and molested by a needle.  Those 'antipsychotics' make you way more psychotic then before you take them, they literally damage your brain.

The last time I was in a psych ward, again for doing nothing to anybody but using my free speech, I was not diagnosed as schizophrenic.  It just goes to show that A) we do not have free speech, and B) psychiatry has no scientific basis, it is subjective solely to the discretion of the practitioners.  There is not any evidence that psychiatric drugs have ever helped, let alone cure, patients from their 'illness'.

The nazi's did the same thing during WWII, wake up people.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:36:10 PM

OP: I don't know you, nor am I qualified to judge your health, but seriously... you've manufactured pretty wild theory based on what? Two things you think you saw: someone resembling your school sweetheart in government-looking vehicle, and lamp being thrown off the table for no apparent reason? How did you manage to start from there and end up with some crazy story about creatures from another dimension and their super secret evil plans (which you somehow seem to know in details) is beyound me.

It is my beliefs based on my understanding of the universe.  I have tapped into the Akashic records and this is what they tell me.

You have to look at the world as it truly is and look into yourself as you truly are.  It is highly evident there are people in power with ill intentions for humanity, most people cannot accept this because they fear the truth, though so long as you fear the truth, you will never defeat the fear.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
r3wt

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:29:31 PM

Maybe the Government Agents were interviewing your shapeshifting girlfriend about all those bitcoins you stole?

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
minime

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:38:22 PM

Dank, send us a list of all the shit you take. Sound like you're on some next level high

i'm thinking he's a shizophrenic and the drugs did not cause that... it probably just exacerbated his symptoms. he's totally mindfucked, living in his own bubble by now.

Please read to me the definition of schizophrenia and please explain how it is at all applicable to me.

Schizophrenia (/ˌskɪtsɵˈfrɛniə/ or /ˌskɪtsɵˈfriːniə/) is a mental disorder often characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to recognize what is real. Common symptoms include false beliefs, auditory hallucinations, confused or unclear thinking, inactivity, and reduced social engagement and emotional expression. Diagnosis is based on observed behavior and the person's reported experiences.

btw, can you be honest with us? can you tell us whether you were diagnosed with this or not? is that why your parents had you put on prescription meds?

Thank you.  "False beliefs" - I do not believe in negativity, only love, only truth.  Nor do I experience auditory or visual hallucinations, confused or unclear thinking, inactivity, reduced social engagement or emotional expression.  I recognize what is real, and what is real a good part of population fails to see, for we have been brainwashed with negativity and delusions since youth.

I was diagnosed with it by an ignorant, corrupt doctor that didn't give a damn about his patients and only AFTER he said I could leave.  I had bags in hand ready to leave and he said "Oh wait, you have to take this 'medicine' first" and I was held down by 8 people and molested by a needle.  Those 'antipsychotics' make you way more psychotic then before you take them, they literally damage your brain.

The last time I was in a psych ward, again for doing nothing to anybody but using my free speech, I was not diagnosed as schizophrenic.  It just goes to show that A) we do not have free speech, and B) psychiatry has no scientific basis, it is subjective solely to the discretion of the practitioners.  There is not any evidence that psychiatric drugs have ever helped, let alone cure, patients from their 'illness'.

lucky u some die on heartinfacts or other desises false docs disapear all happend before..
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:16:32 PM

some have claimed that subatomic particles react differently when observed.

that's actually not just a claim. it's a confirmed scientific fact. but that doesn't make dank NOT crazy.. it's kind of sad though, because whatever we say, he will still not understand that he's schizophrenic.

That's true, but it's probably a good idea to clarify that observed  in this context doesn't imply there must be a conscious observer; a wall would work as well as anything else those particles could interact with.
beetcoin

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:53:36 PM

Thank you.  "False beliefs" - I do not believe in negativity, only love, only truth.  Nor do I experience auditory or visual hallucinations, confused or unclear thinking, inactivity, reduced social engagement or emotional expression.  I recognize what is real, and what is real a good part of population fails to see, for we have been brainwashed with negativity and delusions since youth.

I was diagnosed with it by an ignorant, corrupt doctor that didn't give a damn about his patients and only AFTER he said I could leave.  I had bags in hand ready to leave and he said "Oh wait, you have to take this 'medicine' first" and I was held down by 8 people and molested by a needle.  Those 'antipsychotics' make you way more psychotic then before you take them, they literally damage your brain.

The last time I was in a psych ward, again for doing nothing to anybody but using my free speech, I was not diagnosed as schizophrenic.  It just goes to show that A) we do not have free speech, and B) psychiatry has no scientific basis, it is subjective solely to the discretion of the practitioners.  There is not any evidence that psychiatric drugs have ever helped, let alone cure, patients from their 'illness'.

well, thanks for the truth. now we know dank was officially diagnosed with schizophrenia, and most people here would be able to independently figure out that you are mentally ill.

so tell us more about your situation.. where are your parents now, what did they do to you that was so harmful?
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:19:33 PM

Quite an entertaining read although but I suspect the truth is far stranger and way more sinister. :p

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:22:15 PM

well, thanks for the truth. now we know dank was officially diagnosed with schizophrenia, and most people here would be able to independently figure out that you are mentally ill.

so tell us more about your situation.. where are your parents now, what did they do to you that was so harmful?

Yes, put your faith in the system.  See how far it gets you.

The trillion dollar health industry cares for you so much.  Without your suffering and demise, they wouldn't be trillionaires!

beetcoin

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:36:14 PM

Yes, put your faith in the system.  See how far it gets you.

The trillion dollar health industry cares for you so much.  Without your suffering and demise, they wouldn't be trillionaires!

i'm not arguing that prescription drugs is not a problem. it doesn't really matter what i say, since you live in your own bubble.. all i want to know is what your situation is. why do you not like your parents? what have they done to you? what made them send you to see a psychiatrist?
r3wt

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:55:01 PM

Maybe the Government Agents were interviewing your shapeshifting girlfriend about all those bitcoins you stole?

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:47:16 PM

i'm not arguing that prescription drugs is not a problem. it doesn't really matter what i say, since you live in your own bubble.. all i want to know is what your situation is. why do you not like your parents? what have they done to you? what made them send you to see a psychiatrist?

I love my parents.  I don't like how they treat me but I love that lost spirit of love they hold deep inside.  I don't feel love back from them.  They fear me.  They worry about me.  The call the police on me for speaking my word of truth.  They've had me taken to psych wards where I was drugged with neurotoxic poisons and had my mind and body destroyed in a matter of days.

They label me and judge me, just as you do.  Calling me a drug addict, schizophrenic, brain damaged, etc.  They try to control me into their expectation of me rather than accepting me as who I am truly am.

Though even with all that, I still love them and forgive them for everything they have done to me.  I have apologized for what I've put them through indirectly, though I'm trying to get them to understand that it's not me who makes them feel negative, it is their perception and I am who they blame it on.  I can't help or change how they feel, they have to take the will to find peace, not rely on external factors to make an internal decision.

I long the day they also apologize and seek forgiveness.  No relationship can last perfectly on this planet without seeking forgiveness from each other.  If they can never forgive me, then they will never find peace.  But at this point, they won't even let me in their house.  My dad threatened to call the police for just stepping half a foot through the doorway.

It is not love, love is unity, love is understanding, love is connection, all of which I do not have with my parents.

And people who judge me on here are just further perpetuating their delusion (false beliefs) and sealing their fate.  That's why I wish we could stop thinking so primitively and just ask questions rather than cast judgments and doubt.  My parents deserve to find peace and ascend into eternity, and you do to, but I cannot change you, you must do that.  The more doubt you spread, the harder it will be to climb out that hole of negativity.  You can't simply say the words "Please forgive me god" you must mean it sincerely.

It's very sad that they would rather look as their son, the product of their own creation and parenting, as delusional and crazy and basically incompetent rather than viewing the positive side and truly considering that the things I say could be true.

My dad said he'd rather die than live in a world where I succeed and perform at the music festival.  Do you know how it effects you to hear that?  My dad would rather die than gain humility and wisdom by admitting he was wrong.  That is simply what alcohol does, it poisons your body and mind, it decreases brain activity and opens your mind to lower dimensional thought processes.

I know there is a part of him that sees just how outrageous it is for him to say that, but to this point, he is further perpetuating the demon's (negative thought pattern) control over his reality.  And by judging me, you are too.

We are all naturally wrong, that is the point of being a human, to make mistakes.  Those that never admit their mistakes never learn from them and never grow as a person.  They repeat the same actions and patterns over and over expecting something different, and that my friends is the definition of insanity.

r3wt

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:57:56 PM

iopq

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:22:07 AM

ROFL.
Reading this thread with some popcorn.

OP(dank), ever try to channel all the creativity into writing a sci-fi book?
chowderman

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:27:35 PM

I have heard of this, second hand from the my ability to tap the Settite Hive mind. They were not able to enslave her as they wanted, her mind must have been too strong for them, perhaps she is able to be a watcher like myself, but aside from that back on pointe. Since they could not control the Settites knew they must assume her form now. She is essentially being replaced. As to where she will be taken, most likely to the breeding facilities, so they can continue to engineer us.

The girl you have dated may not have ever been "her" at all, just the Settite in disguise. She could have just now been taken, and the form the Settite used could have been extracted from her memory, or your own. At this period it is hard to tell, but I can take some time to try and find the mental signature among the Hive Mind.

Your accounts seem correct although, your multi-dimension theory is a bit off. Settites are space travellers, using ships and warp technology. Their ability to shapeshift can confuse those and make them appear that way. Their shapeshifting however is just more science, no magic or supernatural stuff. They are simply like chameleons, just highly evolved, instead of just mimicking colour, they can do much more, even the contours of their flesh.

I would go on about their enslavement and their war with the insectoids, but I will just direct you here; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=637702.0
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:24:52 PM

This settie stuff.....  Can only be found on this forum.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: