Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:21:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What we've learnt today.  (Read 84539 times)
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 03:19:16 AM

This didn't happen today, but I learnt of it today. Awhile back the Secret Service came to my workplace and interviewed everyone in my workgroup except me. In fact, they did it so quietly I didn't even know about it until some people started talking a little about it. Apparently it involved a co-worker that went over the deep-end with political radicalism. Anyway, I just find it funny that the Feds didn't care to talk to a guy that's hoping for Bitcoin to dismantle the global banking cartels. I would love to take a peek at my dossier.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2012, 04:18:35 AM

This didn't happen today, but I learnt of it today. Awhile back the Secret Service came to my workplace and interviewed everyone in my workgroup except me. In fact, they did it so quietly I didn't even know about it until some people started talking a little about it. Apparently it involved a co-worker that went over the deep-end with political radicalism. Anyway, I just find it funny that the Feds didn't care to talk to a guy that's hoping for Bitcoin to dismantle the global banking cartels. I would love to take a peek at my dossier.

Dear Secret Service Guys,

My name is cbeast. Recently, you folks came to my workplace and interviewed everyone but me, inquiring about one of our beloved co-workers. Is it because you know that I desire to dismantle the global banking cartels via Bitcoin?

Please forward me a copy of my dossier so that I can have the opportunity to correct any errors, for I've read that Bitcoin report put out by the FBI, another US rum-dumb agency.

Sincerely,

cbeast

pg
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 04:32:23 AM

My name is cbeast. Recently, you folks came to my workplace and interviewed everyone but me, inquiring about one of our beloved co-workers. Is it because you know that I desire to dismantle the global banking cartels via Bitcoin?

Please forward me a copy of my dossier so that I can have the opportunity to correct any errors, for I've read that Bitcoin report put out by the FBI, another US rum-dumb agency.

Sincerely,

cbeast

pg
Note: I didn't say "I" would disrupt anything. I'm just a cheerleader for Bitcoin to do so.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2012, 04:40:12 AM

Sincerely,

cbeast

pg
Note: I didn't say "I" would disrupt anything. I'm just a cheerleader for Bitcoin to do so.

So, to be clear, cbeast, this is how you would want this "new" position presented in your dossier?

~Agent PG3141592~

cbeast
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 04:50:06 AM

Sincerely,

cbeast

pg

So, to be clear, cbeast, this is how you would want this "new" position presented in your dossier?

~Agent PG3141592~

lol, yes agent pi

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2012, 05:12:13 AM

Sincerely,

cbeast

pg

~Agent PG3141592~

lol, yes agent pi

Grin That should teach you to not bring attention to yourself.  Grin

~Bruno~ (I just realized that I could use the pi symbol in place of the letter n in my name--may start doing just that)
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 01:28:47 PM

~Bruno~ (I just realized that I could use the pi symbol in place of the letter n in my name--may start doing just that)

I have a feeling that someone has a dossier on everyone in this forum, even the Secret Service members.  Wink

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2012, 05:38:22 PM

I have a feeling that someone has a dossier on everyone in this forum, even the Secret Service members.  Wink

Would you be so kind as to provide me a recent image of yourself so that I can update my files?

~Agent PG3141592~
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 09:22:47 PM

Would you be so kind as to provide me a recent image of yourself so that I can update my files?

~Agent PG3141592~
Sure thing.

ludo0777

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2012, 09:25:20 PM

Today I learnt how to read.
Red Emerald

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2012, 09:34:14 PM

Tomorrow you learn spelling?

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 10:48:40 PM

Today I've learnt that since June 16, 2011, 03:38:53 PM until today Phinnaeus Gage spent 60 days, 15 hours and 27 minutes in the shitter while trolling Bitcointalk.org.

The reason why he asked for pictures of organofcorti's fecal matter in this thread is explained.
ludo0777

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2012, 12:07:41 PM

Today I leant:
Chicken feet are surprisingly good once you control the gagging - better than breast (which is only fed to cats in China)
ludo0777

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2012, 12:08:09 PM

Tomorrow you learn spelling?

Maybe... Maybe...
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2012, 02:35:36 PM

Today I've learnt that since June 16, 2011, 03:38:53 PM until today Phinnaeus Gage spent 60 days, 15 hours and 27 minutes in the shitter while trolling Bitcointalk.org.

The reason why he asked for pictures of organofcorti's fecal matter in this thread is explained.

To be honest, 65% (not shitty you!) of the time that I've spent on this forum, I was taking a shit. Even now, I'm on the throne. Note to self: clean bowl.

And I don't need organofcorti's pics when I have Maria's avatar. You were in reference to masturbating, we're you.
niko

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 03:02:04 PM

One Calorie equals thousand calories.

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 05:18:04 PM

And I don't need organofcorti's pics when I have Maria's avatar. You were in reference to masturbating, we're you.

No, I was saying you wanted the pics to inspire you or maybe so you could compare yours with his, not to, oh lord, masturbate looking at them. WTF lol
doobadoo

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 05:54:23 PM

I've learnt that even if you start a brand new Facebook account, from the ads on the right hand side of my new account, I see that they know I graduated in 1978 and even suggest my sister as a friend as well as an uncle I haven't spoken to in a couple decades. Somebody tell me how the hell is that even possible.

For Shizzle? Did you wipe your cookies, (don't forget the flash LSOs).  If so its gotta be from the IP address.  I don't care if i have to live in a world where everyone knows most every thing about me, just as long as EVERYONE in society has to live by the same rule.  Especially the scum bag politicians and corporate executives.

"It is, quite honestly, the biggest challenge to central banking since Andrew Jackson." -evoorhees
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 09:40:28 PM

Break the cookies in half, the calories fall out. Grin

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
niko

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 11:39:13 PM

I've learnt that even if you start a brand new Facebook account, from the ads on the right hand side of my new account, I see that they know I graduated in 1978 and even suggest my sister as a friend as well as an uncle I haven't spoken to in a couple decades. Somebody tell me how the hell is that even possible.

For Shizzle? Did you wipe your cookies, (don't forget the flash LSOs).  If so its gotta be from the IP address.  I don't care if i have to live in a world where everyone knows most every thing about me, just as long as EVERYONE in society has to live by the same rule.  Especially the scum bag politicians and corporate executives.

I am very glad to read this - been bitching about the same thing for a while now. It's not about privacy as much as it is about the monopoly on information. That is one of the reasons for me to embrace bitcoin: the ledger is public.

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: