Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:33:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {ANNOUNCEMENT} WBX Exchange Frozen  (Read 45341 times)
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
March 22, 2012, 02:19:25 AM

In the US, I believe it is a requirement for a bank to provide you your funds by cheque if your account is closed or suspended for any reason. Is this not the case here?

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 22, 2012, 02:23:30 AM

In the US, I believe it is a requirement for a bank to provide you your funds by cheque if your account is closed or suspended for any reason. Is this not the case here?

Not sure if that's only in the US. I know for sure that whenever Paypal closes your account they'll send you a cheque with your remaining funds 180 days later to your registered address. Even in the EU.
payb.tc

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2012, 02:23:48 AM

so, when the doj freezes your assets, they cut you a cheque to cover it? someone should let kim dotcom know.
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
March 22, 2012, 02:29:57 AM

so, when the doj freezes your assets, they cut you a cheque to cover it? someone should let kim dotcom know.

Were his asset frozen by the government?

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
payb.tc

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 22, 2012, 02:36:27 AM

kim's or andre's?

i realise now that you must have meant 'for any reason other than the government'.
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
March 22, 2012, 02:37:32 AM

kim's or andre's?

i realise now that you must have meant 'for any reason other than the government'.

Andre's. And sorry for not specifying that Grin I guess it was assumed.

PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2012, 02:47:57 AM

Was just reading some of the terms and conditions - without knowing the status or reason for the account being blocked, there are too many possibilities.  if the account was simply closed, they would have mailed a cheque.
paulzag

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2012, 07:01:14 AM

Andre I'm glad you resurfaced and answered some questions.

At this point in time I hold you personally responsible and liable for all client funds in the exchange. You no doubt have your own advice on that, however I point out that you accepted deposits and made withdrawals in your own name and from your personal bank accounts. Furthermore you knowingly traded while the company was deregistered.

You have exaggerated or been untruthful on the phone and on the site. One example is Chris is not your "Technical Lead", another is there is not a "WBX Team" behind WBX news - it's just you. Lastly you told me on at least two occasions that my AUD withdrawal had gone through. I am not the only person you said that to.

Your selective response to questions, your extended periods of silence on email and forums, and your refusal to answer phone calls further exacerbate your personal liability in this matter.

I offered you a recapitalization option which you ignored.

Yes you haven't done a runner with the remaining BTC, but you have not been open and honest with your customers and clients. Especially as many of us have a vested interest in helping you sort out the mess with your bankers. Many people can research and pressure the banks to release some of the funds. Unless that too is an exaggeration or untruth.

Even if the worst case is that you've been scammed and intend to earn the money to pay everyone back, the only way to do that is to be honest about the situation.

Do you really want the pain of a fraud investigation or a series of small claims court claims?
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2012, 03:18:28 PM

You have exaggerated or been untruthful on the phone and on the site. One example is Chris is not your "Technical Lead", another is there is not a "WBX Team" behind WBX news - it's just you. Lastly you told me on at least two occasions that my AUD withdrawal had gone through. I am not the only person you said that to.

+ 1 and extremely so via email.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
Andre Jensen (World Bitcoin Exchange) (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2012, 01:51:37 PM

Andre I'm glad you resurfaced and answered some questions.

At this point in time I hold you personally responsible and liable for all client funds in the exchange. You no doubt have your own advice on that, however I point out that you accepted deposits and made withdrawals in your own name and from your personal bank accounts. Furthermore you knowingly traded while the company was deregistered.

Your selective response to questions, your extended periods of silence on email and forums, and your refusal to answer phone calls further exacerbate your personal liability in this matter.

I offered you a recapitalization option which you ignored.

Yes you haven't done a runner with the remaining BTC, but you have not been open and honest with your customers and clients. Especially as many of us have a vested interest in helping you sort out the mess with your bankers. Many people can research and pressure the banks to release some of the funds. Unless that too is an exaggeration or untruth.

Even if the worst case is that you've been scammed and intend to earn the money to pay everyone back, the only way to do that is to be honest about the situation.

Do you really want the pain of a fraud investigation or a series of small claims court claims?

For your information i did offer chris 5% and he accepted(i can back this up with IM conversation through gmail), https://www.worldbitcoinexchange.com/?page=help ABOUT US SECTION this statement has been untouched and is it original form from day one chris at no point has asked me to remove it and he also proof read it for me this is why i trusted him to handle a major part of the BTC component of the exchange which didn't give the power of the exchange to one person, he can confirm this ask him.

I take your point on trusting what i post here to be an exaggeration or untruthful, i just can't confirm anything until the investigation has completed  for me it's now a legal matter that is out of my hands now and i am restricted in what i say here.

Finally i got myself in this mess and thank you for offering to bailing me out,(I am no bank and thats exactly who got me into this mess) but id like to fix this myself it's how i work, mate i don't know where exactly you are digging this crap up!!!!!.... but please do some research before you decide to  defame my already depleted reputation.

I had to respond........it just pissed me off.

Andre

rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
March 23, 2012, 01:58:39 PM

i just can't confirm anything until the investigation has completed  for me it's now a legal matter that is out of my hands now and i am restricted in what i say here.
Because of sealed court orders, or because of your lawyer's recommendation?

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
March 23, 2012, 04:29:47 PM

For your information i did offer chris 5% and he accepted(i can back this up with IM conversation through gmail),

On 28th July 2011 I was offered 5% of incoming commission fees:

(09:43:12 PM) andre jensen: hay when i start charging for the services would you be intersted in reciving 5% plus ill pay you for any fixes you do
(09:43:32 PM) Chris: sure Smiley
(09:43:51 PM) andre jensen: i need someone i can trust and you have shown that
(09:44:35 PM) andre jensen: good

https://www.worldbitcoinexchange.com/?page=help ABOUT US SECTION this statement has been untouched and is it original form from day one chris at no point has asked me to remove it and he also proof read it for me

I proof read for spelling, grammar, and punctuation, not content.  After having read the help page I did question the "partnering" text.  I think the following made it clear that I didn't want 5% of the business, although I didn't explicitly ask for the text to be removed from the help page.  On 2nd August 2011:

(05:12:21 PM) Chris: by the way
(05:12:30 PM) Chris: you mentioned giving me 5%...
(05:12:42 PM) Chris: does that include 5% of your losses when someone hacks in?
(05:13:00 PM) andre jensen: no
(05:13:13 PM) andre jensen: of course not ill send
(05:13:29 PM) andre jensen: you something to confim that
(05:13:33 PM) Chris: it's a concern
(05:13:40 PM) andre jensen: yes it is
(05:13:44 PM) Chris: you mentioned on the help page something about "partnering" with me
(05:13:55 PM) Chris: that could be read as I have a 5% interest in the business
(05:14:00 PM) Chris: and so am liable for 5% of any losses
(05:15:54 PM) andre jensen: no i will put in writing that you will not be liable for losses
(05:16:13 PM) andre jensen: my company has forcasted for this
(05:16:28 PM) andre jensen: in the event it dose happens

I never received the confirmation or any kind of a contract and never again heard anything about this "5%" until now.

this is why i trusted him to handle a major part of the BTC component of the exchange which didn't give the power of the exchange to one person, he can confirm this ask him.

I understood that holding the site BTC was a temporary measure until Andre set up a more permanent store since Andre's home computer at the time was running Windows.  It was never brought to my attention that this was about sharing "the power of the exchange", but rather a temporary measure to prevent the bitcoins being stolen from the shared hosting.

On 15th August 2011 I brought up the subject of how it's not a good idea to leave bitcoins on a shared host:

(02:46:57 PM) Chris: what do you think about keeping most of the bitcoins off-site?
(02:47:10 PM) Andre Jensen: yes great idea
(02:47:18 PM) Chris: there are 39 BTC on the site at the moment
(02:47:21 PM) Chris: that's like $400 worth
(02:47:27 PM) Chris: and that's only after the first day
(02:47:43 PM) Chris: it's already well worth stealing...
(02:47:58 PM) Chris: the support guy I spoke to said he was having his server guys look into the problem
(02:48:05 PM) Chris: any of them could see the bitcoin wallet and take it
(02:48:11 PM) Andre Jensen: sure
(02:48:27 PM) Chris: I just think it's best not to keep all your eggs in one wallet, as they say
(02:48:34 PM) Andre Jensen: yes
(02:48:39 PM) Chris: the question is where to keep them
(02:49:27 PM) Chris: the exchange software itself is fine with running out of bitcoins
(02:49:42 PM) Chris: if someone tries to withdraw, and there aren't enough in the wallet, it just waits until there are enough
(02:49:56 PM) Andre Jensen: ok
(02:50:36 PM) Andre Jensen: ill come up with a soulution
(02:50:50 PM) Andre Jensen: brb
(02:51:10 PM) Chris: did you hear about offline 'paper wallets'?
(02:51:28 PM) Chris: it's a way of storing bitcoins without a computer, or something
(02:51:52 PM) Chris: so they can't be hacked
(02:52:22 PM) Chris: http://casascius.com/ talks about it

On 22nd August 2011:

(08:27:50 PM) Andre Jensen: ive got some key contacts looking
(08:28:04 PM) Andre Jensen: at puting large deposits in the exchange
(08:29:12 PM) Andre Jensen: the BTC is my concern at the moment
(08:31:10 PM) Andre Jensen: so finding a solution would be good
(08:31:18 PM) Chris: you mean getting people to deposit them?
(08:31:21 PM) Chris: or keeping them safe?
(08:31:31 PM) Andre Jensen: keeping them safe
(08:31:34 PM) Andre Jensen: sorry mate
(08:31:50 PM) Chris: I think the solution is to keep the majority of them somewhere you control
(08:32:01 PM) Chris: I don't know if you have a secure system
(08:32:06 PM) Chris: preferably not running Windows
(08:32:20 PM) Andre Jensen: ok

On 29th August 2011 I was asked to hold Bitcoins for the exchange temporarily:

(05:11:01 AM) Andre Jensen: mate is your system secure
(05:11:14 AM) Chris: pretty much
(05:11:18 AM) Chris: I only run linux
(05:11:46 AM) Andre Jensen: good can you store half the bitcoin on the exchange
(05:11:52 AM) Chris: I spoke to [deleted] about linking to your exchange today
(05:11:57 AM) Chris: I can
(05:12:00 AM) Andre Jensen: great
(05:12:16 AM) Chris: he said he wanted to wait a few months before linking back to you
(05:12:24 AM) Andre Jensen: just untill i sort out the bitcoin storage problem

On 9th October 2011 I tried again to suggest using a paper wallet for cold storage, but it never happened:

(09:58:21 PM) gorkalitus@gmail.com: mate anything you need
(09:59:52 PM) Chris: no, I don't think so
(10:00:03 PM) Chris: thought I do think it's a good idea to do the paper wallet asap
(10:00:16 PM) Chris: though*
(10:00:25 PM) gorkalitus@gmail.com: ok

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2012, 05:02:48 PM

Finally i got myself in this mess and thank you for offering to bailing me out,(I am no bank and thats exactly who got me into this mess) but id like to fix this myself it's how i work, mate i don't know where exactly you are digging this crap up!!!!!.... but please do some research before you decide to  defame my already depleted reputation.

Andre why are you still offering up sad pathetic lies? You know exactly where Paul is digging this up, your own emails. I'll bet you dollars to donuts or something similar that a lot of the other posters in this thread have a views and experiences very similar to Paul's on this issue.

Furthermore, I find it rather interesting that a lot of the people here who're owed money aren't physically located in Australia as that would make what Paul so eloquently says here
A lot harder for them to put into effect. You're not exactly helping your own cause in anyway with your handling of this matter.

Could a moderator or admin please consider tagging Andre until this issue is resolved? As he hasn't shown any kind of interest or willingness towards resolving this matter. Furthermore he's taking more than a few liberties with the truth, which is effectively demonstrated by Chris's posting of logs I can offer similar proof of such dishonesty should it be required by admins or mods as I believe can several of the other posters in this thread.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2012, 09:11:16 PM

i just can't confirm anything until the investigation has completed  for me it's now a legal matter that is out of my hands now and i am restricted in what i say here.
There is a "thing" I recall was introduced about five years ago.  Can't remember exactly the reference but it had name like a "section 19" order.  The lay version is:
 - you're under investigation, but not charged with a crime.
 - you can't tell any one why you're being investigates, or even that you are subject to a S19 order.
 - if you do, we can lock you up

As for the location thing - Australia is only 4 hours away and a couple of hundred dollars for a ticket.  Running claims isn't a hurdle.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 03:01:57 AM

Could a moderator or admin please consider tagging Andre until this issue is resolved? As he hasn't shown any kind of interest or willingness towards resolving this matter. Furthermore he's taking more than a few liberties with the truth, which is effectively demonstrated by Chris's posting of logs I can offer similar proof of such dishonesty should it be required by admins or mods as I believe can several of the other posters in this thread.
No. Everything he has posted has a logical explanation that doesn't involve fraud. Sure, I wouldn't trust him with additional funds right now, but I also don't have any reason to believe that he is trying to run with the money.

Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2012, 08:27:08 AM

No. Everything he has posted has a logical explanation that doesn't involve fraud. Sure, I wouldn't trust him with additional funds right now, but I also don't have any reason to believe that he is trying to run with the money.

So telling people withdrawals have been processed when in fact they haven't doesn't reek of scamming/fraud. And asking people for non existent information in order to process withdrawals doesn't reek of fraud either. You sure have a funny definition of logic.

Andre was even offered a bailout by Paul backed by me amongst others, this
id like to fix this myself it's how i work
line from Andre doesn't exactly hold water in the light of something like that, as his main responsibility is to his customers in a situation like this.

Furthermore Andre didn't actually halt trading on WBX Chris did, which I applaud him for, as Andre lacked both the balls and simple honesty to do so.

Andre has even stated via email that he isn't willing to even hold any kind of dialogue on this issue. And that this supposedly has been an ongoing issue since November last year just further proving that he can hardly be considered honest on this matter as that would mean that he has been A) putting in own funds and B) playing ponzi like games with client deposits in order to process withdrawals (Paul has at least circumstantial evidence of this as do I).

Maged, how can you seriously claim to be acting in any kind of good faith and with due diligence on this issue in view of these overwhelming and repeated shows of blatant dishonesty? I wasn't asking for a permanent tag, simply for tagging until this matter has been resolved, as Andre's currently lack of honesty on this matter as a whole is extremely disconcerting.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 09:50:44 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2012, 10:32:11 AM by repentance

i just can't confirm anything until the investigation has completed  for me it's now a legal matter that is out of my hands now and i am restricted in what i say here.
There is a "thing" I recall was introduced about five years ago.  Can't remember exactly the reference but it had name like a "section 19" order.  The lay version is:
 - you can't tell any one why you're being investigates, or even that you are subject to a S19 order.

As for the location thing - Australia is only 4 hours away and a couple of hundred dollars for a ticket.  Running claims isn't a hurdle.

Andre's posts imply insolvency which would make you flying out here rather pointless.  When a liquidator/trustee is appointed, claims will have to be made with through them and final distributions (if any) will be made by them at a time determined by them.  If there are any applications in progress for involuntary winding up of the company subsequent to statutory demands or Director Penalty Notices, it is possible for other creditors to join those actions.  It's worth remembering that those with Bitcoins and currency on deposit with the exchange are unlikely to be the only creditors and that any transactions during the "lookback" period prior to insolvency can be clawed back by the liquidator/trustee.  If user funds deposited with the exchange were not quarantined from operating funds, there are other legal implications involved for the exchange owners.  At this point, it would be extremely unwise for Andre to do anything other than maintain a holding pattern without solid legal advice.

I wish people had taken a bit more notice when I commented on the strike off action by ASIC last year and the fact that the company had failed to lodge a change of details with ASIC when they relocated from Victoria to Queensland.  There were a lot of red flags regarding this venture, including them not having a financial services licence (something a supposed investment company - which is what they held themselves out as having been prior to their entry into Bitcoin services - most certainly requires) and not being registered for GST (what investment company for targeting high net worth individuals would have a turnover of less than $75,000).  "Goldcoast, Queensland" is not an address, and their unwillingness to put their actual business address on their website should have been a huge warning sign.  It's like putting your business location down as "West Coast, USA" and should be especially troubling when the official records for your business have your company as being located somewhere else entirely.

Patrick.  As you are owed more than $2000, issuing a statutory demand is an option for you.  The options for responding to a statutory demand are very limited and winding up proceedings can be started if the company does not respond in the required manner and prove its solvency within 21 days.  A statutory demand must be served to the registered office last listed with ASIC.   If the demand is not satisfied within the 21 days or the company does not apply to the Supreme Court to set the demand aside within that period (the period is set in stone by statute and cannot be extended) a legal presumption of insolvency then applies.  Although the company no longer exists as a legal entity, winding up or other insolvency proceedings may not be in progress yet.  If they are in progress, the identity of the liquidator/administrator/trustee must be disclosed to creditors.

People need to stop seeing what they want to see when it comes to Bitcoin ventures and they need to stop ignoring things which should raise huge red flags.  Stop taking bullshit excuses for things sketchy shit at face value.

There is a "thing" I recall was introduced about five years ago.  Can't remember exactly the reference but it had name like a "section 19" order.  The lay version is:

Are you thinking of the provision applying to financial service providers which stops them from being able to disclose that they are co-operating with an investigation into suspicious activity (and actually allows them to deduct an hourly rate equivalent to that charged by liquidators from the client's account for any staff time spent on co-operating with the investigation)?  WBX doesn't have an AFSL, but I'm pretty sure that the provisions themselves come from AML/CTF legislation so they can probably be imposed in the absence of a licence.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2012, 12:47:57 PM

So telling people withdrawals have been processed when in fact they haven't doesn't reek of scamming/fraud. And asking people for non existent information in order to process withdrawals doesn't reek of fraud either. You sure have a funny definition of logic.

Hi David,

Im allowed to answer this one, You received the deposits via Paul Zigoridis account at your request, please give me other times this has happened please again stop defaming my already crap credibility here.

Here is the Log: David to myself

That's be fine m8 if it's doable on your end.

Or I can just give him codes if you'll bump up his limits so it doesn't cause hangs on his end.

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 9:04 AM, WBX Support <support@intersango.com.au> wrote:
Hi david,

Sent through the funds mate as re quested reference N02112051695 paul has the same bank as I do so he should see it tomorrow. If you want to process more funds will it be done through this method?

Andre

Support

David Owen Morris <morris.davidowen@gmail.com> wrote:

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hi Andre,

I have an alternative solution for you. Could you please deposit these funds asap into accounts belonging to Paul Zagoridis another customer on the exchange. He's willing to help out on this issue and I've included him in this email.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.17 (MingW32)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJPNQt0AAoJECuWECqljbocVNkH/2N23tydHPObCWskyQ2z4va0
pl4haNusqYivZob7Hkhh2VwBP0QUlK8VDq74PKQZ8aHlkdr+LvOsSW7U4Sycic1P
feey6Ivteb7edjVnU0g/HzeXhijPWgEFys+cBrxyCNhjMnDYBOSrwKq4aO+AylgB
GrHZK1vdj8oedaGgc2iXs6V3+y44c9Ef1Sp/h+0boqz3+CCsL22G2eqgoVJg7r2j
pRVLd+oXwxkO2wPxSrbO+yvcpCvji2AKaCEOEFiaD85I7EEVkMTGThAZF693jk7n
m/yINIJbefo0w/swRL2fz5Utx48gQuiI6NJssx02mDWWBs2VS9H89ZMbkvVZLdM=
=PIoh
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 9:16 AM, WBX Support <support@intersango.com.au> wrote:
mate can you ring me personal number +61412185693 i am away from my office

On 10/02/2012, at 11:13 AM, David Owen Morris wrote:

Hi Andre,

Bank of China have no such thing and have made no such request I've just check this with their head Dalian office. This has worked just fine on prior occasions and should still do so.

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 9:07 AM, WBX Support <support@intersango.com.au> wrote:
Hi david,
Mate we have had a problem with transferring the funds to your account your bank rejected the funds, your bank and our bank have requested a "Account Identification Number" we are trying to transfer the funds to your bank  in CNY , this will save you on fees on your side and so intermediary bank gets involved, all you have to do is ask your bank for this number so we can try processing it again sorry for the delay mate.

Andre

On 03/02/2012, at 4:38 PM, David Owen Morris wrote:

Thanks m8,

That's great news.

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 2:00 PM, WBX Support <support@intersango.com.au> wrote:
Hi mate,

We have now processed your withdraw requests sorry for the delay mate, dam banks are causing me a lot or problems. I wont charge you the transfer fee.

Andre

Here is the Log:Paul and myself

I have a deposit of >$1200.00 the details will not be available until tomorrow.

Andre can you confirm the amount you transferred to my westpac account for David?

Regards

Paul

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 10:24 PM, Paul Zagoridis <paulz@zagz.com> wrote:
Thanks Andre

I'll look out for it tomorrow (Monday)

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 12:08 PM, WBX Support <support@intersango.com.au> wrote:
Hi paul,
I have done a transfer to your account for david owen.

Andre

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2012, 12:59:57 PM

For your information i did offer chris 5% and he accepted(i can back this up with IM conversation through gmail),

On 28th July 2011 I was offered 5% of incoming commission fees:

(09:43:12 PM) andre jensen: hay when i start charging for the services would you be intersted in reciving 5% plus ill pay you for any fixes you do
(09:43:32 PM) Chris: sure Smiley
(09:43:51 PM) andre jensen: i need someone i can trust and you have shown that
(09:44:35 PM) andre jensen: good

https://www.worldbitcoinexchange.com/?page=help ABOUT US SECTION this statement has been untouched and is it original form from day one chris at no point has asked me to remove it and he also proof read it for me

I proof read for spelling, grammar, and punctuation, not content.  After having read the help page I did question the "partnering" text.  I think the following made it clear that I didn't want 5% of the business, although I didn't explicitly ask for the text to be removed from the help page.  On 2nd August 2011:

(05:12:21 PM) Chris: by the way
(05:12:30 PM) Chris: you mentioned giving me 5%...
(05:12:42 PM) Chris: does that include 5% of your losses when someone hacks in?
(05:13:00 PM) andre jensen: no
(05:13:13 PM) andre jensen: of course not ill send
(05:13:29 PM) andre jensen: you something to confim that
(05:13:33 PM) Chris: it's a concern
(05:13:40 PM) andre jensen: yes it is
(05:13:44 PM) Chris: you mentioned on the help page something about "partnering" with me
(05:13:55 PM) Chris: that could be read as I have a 5% interest in the business
(05:14:00 PM) Chris: and so am liable for 5% of any losses
(05:15:54 PM) andre jensen: no i will put in writing that you will not be liable for losses
(05:16:13 PM) andre jensen: my company has forcasted for this
(05:16:28 PM) andre jensen: in the event it dose happens

I never received the confirmation or any kind of a contract and never again heard anything about this "5%" until now.

this is why i trusted him to handle a major part of the BTC component of the exchange which didn't give the power of the exchange to one person, he can confirm this ask him.

I understood that holding the site BTC was a temporary measure until Andre set up a more permanent store since Andre's home computer at the time was running Windows.  It was never brought to my attention that this was about sharing "the power of the exchange", but rather a temporary measure to prevent the bitcoins being stolen from the shared hosting.

On 15th August 2011 I brought up the subject of how it's not a good idea to leave bitcoins on a shared host:

(02:46:57 PM) Chris: what do you think about keeping most of the bitcoins off-site?
(02:47:10 PM) Andre Jensen: yes great idea
(02:47:18 PM) Chris: there are 39 BTC on the site at the moment
(02:47:21 PM) Chris: that's like $400 worth
(02:47:27 PM) Chris: and that's only after the first day
(02:47:43 PM) Chris: it's already well worth stealing...
(02:47:58 PM) Chris: the support guy I spoke to said he was having his server guys look into the problem
(02:48:05 PM) Chris: any of them could see the bitcoin wallet and take it
(02:48:11 PM) Andre Jensen: sure
(02:48:27 PM) Chris: I just think it's best not to keep all your eggs in one wallet, as they say
(02:48:34 PM) Andre Jensen: yes
(02:48:39 PM) Chris: the question is where to keep them
(02:49:27 PM) Chris: the exchange software itself is fine with running out of bitcoins
(02:49:42 PM) Chris: if someone tries to withdraw, and there aren't enough in the wallet, it just waits until there are enough
(02:49:56 PM) Andre Jensen: ok
(02:50:36 PM) Andre Jensen: ill come up with a soulution
(02:50:50 PM) Andre Jensen: brb
(02:51:10 PM) Chris: did you hear about offline 'paper wallets'?
(02:51:28 PM) Chris: it's a way of storing bitcoins without a computer, or something
(02:51:52 PM) Chris: so they can't be hacked
(02:52:22 PM) Chris: http://casascius.com/ talks about it

On 22nd August 2011:

(08:27:50 PM) Andre Jensen: ive got some key contacts looking
(08:28:04 PM) Andre Jensen: at puting large deposits in the exchange
(08:29:12 PM) Andre Jensen: the BTC is my concern at the moment
(08:31:10 PM) Andre Jensen: so finding a solution would be good
(08:31:18 PM) Chris: you mean getting people to deposit them?
(08:31:21 PM) Chris: or keeping them safe?
(08:31:31 PM) Andre Jensen: keeping them safe
(08:31:34 PM) Andre Jensen: sorry mate
(08:31:50 PM) Chris: I think the solution is to keep the majority of them somewhere you control
(08:32:01 PM) Chris: I don't know if you have a secure system
(08:32:06 PM) Chris: preferably not running Windows
(08:32:20 PM) Andre Jensen: ok

On 29th August 2011 I was asked to hold Bitcoins for the exchange temporarily:

(05:11:01 AM) Andre Jensen: mate is your system secure
(05:11:14 AM) Chris: pretty much
(05:11:18 AM) Chris: I only run linux
(05:11:46 AM) Andre Jensen: good can you store half the bitcoin on the exchange
(05:11:52 AM) Chris: I spoke to [deleted] about linking to your exchange today
(05:11:57 AM) Chris: I can
(05:12:00 AM) Andre Jensen: great
(05:12:16 AM) Chris: he said he wanted to wait a few months before linking back to you
(05:12:24 AM) Andre Jensen: just untill i sort out the bitcoin storage problem

On 9th October 2011 I tried again to suggest using a paper wallet for cold storage, but it never happened:

(09:58:21 PM) gorkalitus@gmail.com: mate anything you need
(09:59:52 PM) Chris: no, I don't think so
(10:00:03 PM) Chris: thought I do think it's a good idea to do the paper wallet asap
(10:00:16 PM) Chris: though*
(10:00:25 PM) gorkalitus@gmail.com: ok

Thanks for Clearing things up Chris.

Andre
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2012, 02:21:41 PM

Andre,

Hi David,

Im allowed to answer this one, You received the deposits via Paul Zigoridis account at your request, please give me other times this has happened please again stop defaming my already crap credibility here.

Here is the Log: David to myself

That's be fine m8 if it's doable on your end.

Or I can just give him codes if you'll bump up his limits so it doesn't cause hangs on his end.

Please take careful note of what I've put in bold in the quote.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█