Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:48:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DKC] DijkstraCoin | PoW + PoS |New Algorithm Transactions|No IPO  (Read 28667 times)
storm_2012

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:54:14 AM

For a given source vertex (node) in the graph, the algorithm finds the path with lowest cost (i.e. the shortest path) between that vertex and every other vertex, look easy in example above, they are only 6 vertex(node),but just thinking when coin spread to world they will be a big number of nodes,
and it could take more time to cpu found the shortest path more than use traditional algorithm, besides just giving another simple example
if we have 5 nodes A,B,D,F,C(pls consider B y C being more shortest between both)  if A want send coins to C but first going to B(according to Dijkstra algorithm and B could be a node hacker or so) then is better send A to D,after to F and every node until to arrive c(longest path), in this case always the shortest path could dont be through reliable node so what do you think?

The coin is just scam. No any Dijkstra algorithm in the source except the coin name.
The code is same as ENC(energy coin).
ThatDandyMan

Activity: 175
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:00:18 AM

For a given source vertex (node) in the graph, the algorithm finds the path with lowest cost (i.e. the shortest path) between that vertex and every other vertex, look easy in example above, they are only 6 vertex(node),but just thinking when coin spread to world they will be a big number of nodes,
and it could take more time to cpu found the shortest path more than use traditional algorithm, besides just giving another simple example
if we have 5 nodes A,B,D,F,C(pls consider B y C being more shortest between both)  if A want send coins to C but first going to B(according to Dijkstra algorithm and B could be a node hacker or so) then is better send A to D,after to F and every node until to arrive c(longest path), in this case always the shortest path could dont be through reliable node so what do you think?

The coin is just scam. No any Dijkstra algorithm in the source except the coin name.

I'm quite glad that the algo caught people's attention. I was able to make .3 BTC from pumping and dumping. That's the first time I made such a ROI.
storm_2012

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:01:47 AM

The code is cloned from energy coin.
Apparently it's just a scrypt coin.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:02:39 AM

Re: [ANN][DKC] DijkstraCoin | PoW + PoS |New Algorithm Transactions|No IPO
July 05, 2014, 01:52:41 PM

Reply with quote  #248
Quote from: olloman on July 05, 2014, 01:24:36 PM
Quote from: storm_2012 on July 05, 2014, 01:07:33 PM
This coin is not a new Algorithm. It is cloned from *EnergyCoin*. Only change the name and icons.
WTF! The authoer is a swindler.

EnergyCoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=589008.0
EnergyCoin source:https://github.com/energycoin/energycoin 

at the moment it is just a PoW/PoS coin, but the dev said he is working to implement the Dijkstra algo...that's the reason why I'm trying to contact the dev and asking him to be more active updating the status of the development  Undecided

Oh, I have check the source, it is cloned from ENC. And I know the DEV who is from China.

you are right,  there isn`t dijstra algo yet but dev is working on to implement Dijkstra algo in transactions, but if it can be done i say that shortest could dont be through reliable node..........
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:08:57 AM

http://imgur.com/gallery/6wj9ZeR     Cheesy
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:29:33 AM

by the way......whales sometimes are so busy in their own, they have no time to choose better things,if you're a whale
I could give you some ideas, PM please..........
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:46:59 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 04:57:38 AM by bit1

I'm quite glad that the algo caught people's attention. I was able to make .3 BTC from pumping and dumping. That's the first time I made such a ROI.

Pls be carefully because sometimes you can to drop 50% or 100 % in one or two minutes(trading Marucoin for example )
 https://i.imgur.com/1u59xxC.jpg

kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:47:23 AM

I see, that's no good news...is he still working on the coin? any chance of implementation of the Dijkstra algo?
I mean, what should be the reason behind that relatively huge volume on alcurEX?  Huh

It is no any new algo. The huge volume is only for attracting someone to buy.
And then they will sell all of the coins and get some BTC.

If they are able to implement Dijkstra's algorithm into transactions, it will  be huge.

Yes, I agree. But it seems impossible. You can check the code diff with ENC. 90%+ similar.

I would expect the code to be very similar. Dijkstra's algorithm is only applied to the transactions, so everything else would be a scrypt clone. There should be additional code where sending transactions.
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:50:34 AM

I see, that's no good news...is he still working on the coin? any chance of implementation of the Dijkstra algo?
I mean, what should be the reason behind that relatively huge volume on alcurEX?  Huh

It is no any new algo. The huge volume is only for attracting someone to buy.
And then they will sell all of the coins and get some BTC.

If they are able to implement Dijkstra's algorithm into transactions, it will  be huge.

Yes, I agree. But it seems impossible. You can check the code diff with ENC. 90%+ similar.

I would expect the code to be very similar. Dijkstra's algorithm is only applied to the transactions, so everything else would be a scrypt clone. There should be additional code where sending transactions.

and there isn't such tx code

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
storm_2012

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 06:07:43 AM

Re: [ANN][DKC] DijkstraCoin | PoW + PoS |New Algorithm Transactions|No IPO
July 05, 2014, 01:52:41 PM

Reply with quote  #248
Quote from: olloman on July 05, 2014, 01:24:36 PM
Quote from: storm_2012 on July 05, 2014, 01:07:33 PM
This coin is not a new Algorithm. It is cloned from *EnergyCoin*. Only change the name and icons.
WTF! The authoer is a swindler.

EnergyCoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=589008.0
EnergyCoin source:https://github.com/energycoin/energycoin 

at the moment it is just a PoW/PoS coin, but the dev said he is working to implement the Dijkstra algo...that's the reason why I'm trying to contact the dev and asking him to be more active updating the status of the development  Undecided

Oh, I have check the source, it is cloned from ENC. And I know the DEV who is from China.

you are right,  there isn`t dijstra algo yet but dev is working on to implement Dijkstra algo in transactions, but if it can be done i say that shortest could dont be through reliable node..........
======================

I doubt that the coin is just out-source project. You can check github code every week.
The dev is same with Billioncoin author.

roede94105

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:41:08 PM

Anyone tried the Alcurex exchange for this coin?

What do you think of it?
b00mbastic

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:58:10 PM

roede94105, I`ve tried.
Nice coin, nice profit, nice exchange.
No problems!!!
BeeFer310

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:12:23 PM

What do you think of it?

alcurex works really good.
It is a new exchange for sure but if they keep improving, they will be much bigger in the near future!
olloman

Activity: 433

Crypto Angel

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:15:07 PM

alcurEX is not bad, sometimes it is a bit slow and the order management/buy/sell function is a bit weird, but nothing impairing...

anyway I don't want to spread FUD, but I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this, dev missing and volume/price dropping  Undecided
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:16:15 PM

What do you think of it?

I tried that exchange , slow indeed but traded easily.
roede94105

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:18:26 PM

Thanks for your answers guys, I have to be honest, I'm actually one of the shareholders and want to get objective opinions.

I will transmit the overall recommendations.

Best of luck toDKC!
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:26:59 PM

Support at alcurEX was great. Literally helped me out within minutes. Withdraw and deposits working flawlessly. Not much more I could ask for.
storm_2012

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:33:15 PM

Thanks for your answers guys, I have to be honest, I'm actually one of the shareholders and want to get objective opinions.

Best of luck toDKC!

Do you know what's the new algo? where is the dijkstra algo?
I have check the source, it is cloned from ENC. It is just Scrypt algo.
So I think it is scam.
roede94105

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:43:12 PM

Best of luck toDKC!

So I think it is scam.

You might have quoted the wrong person, I actually came here to talk about AlcurEX, not the coin.
Regards,
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:45:41 PM

Best of luck toDKC!

So I think it is scam.

I think I have heard you say this a million times now. Yes it is a scrypt clone, that is not in dispute. The dev are trying to implement Dijkstra's algorithm to sending transactions only (nothing to do with POW). If they can do this, it will go huge otherwise it will flop. It's a gamble, if you don't feel comfortable then don't invest. Personally I understand Dijkstra's algorithm well and think if anyone can implement it, it will be a game changer. All other coins (including bitcoin) would want to use Dijkstra's algorithm to optimize transaction speed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: