Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:03:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats the best cloud mining site?  (Read 11532 times)
BitUsher
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:56:31 PM

I'm trying out cloudmining.website. As promotional offer they are giving 0.001 BTC/GHS. If u chose them to use, please use my referral www.cloudmining.website/?r=2130

Are you aware that it is not possible to turn a profit cloud mining? The only ones profiting from cloud mining are the Asic manufactures , the cloud providers, and the people promoting the affiliate programs.

We need to be honest to new users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitUsher
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:08:41 PM

Bump  Shocked

Try LTCGear!

Why are you promoting a site with everything out of stock? Do they have one product that is in stock?
Tammy Chan

Activity: 820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:09:38 PM

I am at the CEX.IO atm, is there any better since on cex, fees are really high?

I'm trying out cloudmining.website. As promotional offer they are giving 0.001 BTC/GHS. If u chose them to use, please use my referral www.cloudmining.website

The price 0.001 btc / GHS sounds a bit too good to be true IMHO. You'd better be careful before buying hashrate from it.

TheGeorge

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:51:14 PM

I'm trying out cloudmining.website. As promotional offer they are giving 0.001 BTC/GHS. If u chose them to use, please use my referral www.cloudmining.website

The price 0.001 btc / GHS sounds a bit too good to be true IMHO. You'd better be careful before buying hashrate from it.

Someone asked the same Q in their thread. Following is an excerpt...

This is the lowest I have come across so far. How do u guys offer GHs at such a low rate ?

There are multiple factors that enable us to offer low rate like cheap electricity etc. as you will find in FAQ. But, to be honest, the current rate is a promotional offer and we will not offer this for long...
Tammy Chan

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:57:41 PM

This is the lowest I have come across so far. How do u guys offer GHs at such a low rate ?

There are multiple factors that enable us to offer low rate like cheap electricity etc. as you will find in FAQ. But, to be honest, the current rate is a promotional offer and we will not offer this for long...

Even if they have free electricity and relatively cheap ASIC directly from manufacturers, the price is as I said a bit too good to be true.
The price is that low possibly just because the site wants to attract customers, or it could be something less pleasant. I don't know which one is the real case, and so I would play safe here.
Just my two cents. Smiley

BitUsher
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:04:57 PM

Whether it is a scam or not is moot as the user will still end up losing money.

20% average difficulty increase is a good estimate.

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator
Tammy Chan

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:12:17 PM

Whether it is a scam or not is moot as the user will still end up losing money.

20% average difficulty increase is a good estimate.

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator

IMO, 20% was a good estimate for the period before June 2014.
But the difficulty increase has slowed down since then. The increase rates from July 2014 onwards are 3.08%, 8.08%, 5.30%, 20.86%, 15.03%, 8.75%, 16.20%, 0.98% and 2.81% according to https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

Will it speed up once again? May be. Will it go back up to 20% every 12 days? May be.
But it is hard to predict.

SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:15:48 PM

Even if they have free electricity and relatively cheap ASIC directly from manufacturers, the price is as I said a bit too good to be true.
The price is that low possibly just because the site wants to attract customers, or it could be something less pleasant. I don't know which one is the real case, and so I would play safe here.
Just my two cents. Smiley

That is a very rational approach in my opinion. I dont want to miss this low offer too... Just awaiting some confirmations that they are paying out.
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:16:01 PM

Ltcgear is my favorite.
BitUsher
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:30:52 PM

Ltcgear is my favorite.

Do they have any product that is available right now? If not than why even bother talking about them?

IMO, 20% was a good estimate for the period before June 2014.
But the difficulty increase has slowed down since then. The increase rates from July 2014 onwards are 3.08%, 8.08%, 5.30%, 20.86%, 15.03%, 8.75%, 16.20%, 0.98% and 2.81% according to https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

Will it speed up once again? May be. Will it go back up to 20% every 12 days? May be.
But it is hard to predict.

The next jump is expected to be 9.57% in 1.6 days thus a 13.36% rise this last month which is indeed a slowdown but this has to be averaged in with higher months where we have seen over 100% rises. Bitcoin difficulty is correlated to price and being that Bitcoin is currently bear at the moment one would expect the rise in difficulty to slow. Based upon historical data this should reverse once Bitcoin goes bull and thus one should conservatively expect a 20% average and even than run a risk of losing money.

TigerMart

Activity: 268
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:41:12 PM

Ltcgear is my favorite.

Stop promoting SCAM Angry
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:21:29 PM

Never cloud mine you will never receive some of your investment

The guys who are paying for your signature wouldn't be happy seeing this post Cheesy

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:41:30 PM

Stop using cloud mining if you really want to earn a profit just buy a miner cloud mining doesn't make any sense they are selling it to you for less just for you to make a profit when they could be running it instead of you?  Huh Huh
Such a discovery, wow Cheesy
Why not ask "why are they selling miners if they could earn more running them? Mining doesn't make sense!" LOL

You mean like KNC, Bitfury, and of course, BFL?

Anyway, you have to wonder why a cloud mining company would go through the effort and expense of buying miners, setting them up,  running and maintaining them, and then go and sell the mined bitcoins at a discount to their customers.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:41:08 PM

Stop using cloud mining if you really want to earn a profit just buy a miner cloud mining doesn't make any sense they are selling it to you for less just for you to make a profit when they could be running it instead of you?  Huh Huh
Such a discovery, wow Cheesy
Why not ask "why are they selling miners if they could earn more running them? Mining doesn't make sense!" LOL

You mean like KNC, Bitfury, and of course, BFL?

Anyway, you have to wonder why a cloud mining company would go through the effort and expense of buying miners, setting them up,  running and maintaining them, and then go and sell the mined bitcoins at a discount to their customers.
Some of them, unlike the ones you mentioned, are not mining, just selling.

The answer that comes to my mind is immediate gain. Cloud mining operations get the money upfront, just like it once was with pre-orders. Nowadays less and less people trust in pre-orders, so the sellers are offering cloud.

BitUsher
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:11:29 AM

The answer that comes to my mind is immediate gain. Cloud mining operations get the money upfront, just like it once was with pre-orders. Nowadays less and less people trust in pre-orders, so the sellers are offering cloud.

Either way neither is making money, getting frustrated, investing in some PoS scamcoin due to frustration with PoW and than possibly leaving the crypto-currency scene altogether.

Lets be honest. Someone show me one example where you can turn a profit mining.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:17:00 AM

Either way neither is making money, getting frustrated, investing in some PoS scamcoin due to frustration with PoW and than possibly leaving the crypto-currency scene altogether.

Lets be honest. Someone show me one example where you can turn a profit mining.

Why do you people sound so desperate ?

erenna

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:29:42 AM

Scammers apart, the problem is not profit, because sooner or later you'll get it. But the answer is when? After your ROI (several months on average) of course.
TigerMart

Activity: 268
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 08:33:34 AM

PBmining for all of life, I love it. Because cex.io have more price changes than pb mining, so I think that this is more stable than cex.io. It is not a case that I've signature of pbmining Smiley

CEX.IO with fees and maintenance costs is very expensive but in any moment you can sell GHS - this point is very good. PBmining is probably the cheapest on market: price 0.0015 / GHS - and that is what people are looking for.

Ps. If someone decide to invest in PBmining - PM me, i will tell you how to get 5% more power for free Wink

PBmining is no more the cheapest. It was so a few days back. Now it is 0.0021 BTC/GHS. Verify it @ pbmining.com. It seems www.cloudmining.website has the lowest offer at the moment. It is 0.001 BTC/GHS.

Sent the cloudmining.website guys 0.01 to try it out. If it flops I´ve given mere chicken feed to petty thieves, LOL.

Are they showing u any sign of return or have stolen ur money as expected ?
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 08:36:52 AM

PBmining for all of life, I love it. Because cex.io have more price changes than pb mining, so I think that this is more stable than cex.io. It is not a case that I've signature of pbmining Smiley

CEX.IO with fees and maintenance costs is very expensive but in any moment you can sell GHS - this point is very good. PBmining is probably the cheapest on market: price 0.0015 / GHS - and that is what people are looking for.

Ps. If someone decide to invest in PBmining - PM me, i will tell you how to get 5% more power for free Wink

PBmining is no more the cheapest. It was so a few days back. Now it is 0.0021 BTC/GHS. Verify it @ pbmining.com. It seems www.cloudmining.website has the lowest offer at the moment. It is 0.001 BTC/GHS.

Sent the cloudmining.website guys 0.01 to try it out. If it flops I´ve given mere chicken feed to petty thieves, LOL.

They are showing a payout for that 10 GHS

Latest Payout  0.00013975 BTC
Latest Payout Date  2014-11-04 00:00:01

www.cloudmining.website/?r=2143

erenna

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:08:21 AM

They are showing a payout for that 10 GHS

Latest Payout  0.00013975 BTC
Latest Payout Date  2014-11-04 00:00:01

www.cloudmining.website/?r=2143

0.00013975 BTC for 1 day?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: