Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:07:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shades Minoco / Shakaru / Collections / Debt  (Read 42487 times)
Bitsinmyhead

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 01:30:39 PM

I wonder how much likuidxd paid for Ermsman's debt..  20%?

At this point 1% would probably be too much. Take a look at Freeway's other posts made in february...

And that last post by shakaru, WOW! If it did not make my head hurt trying to read it, it would be hilarious. Anyone who still believes a word he says needs to get their own head examined.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 01:38:38 PM

@Freeway you have an interesting post history.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=51428;sa=showPosts

How d I get a hold of you.  I have very important, sensitive info on one of the miners tht is currently scamming bitcoin members.  Not only is he taking bitcoin members money, he is also scamming his roommates and his girlfriend.  It took me a month to figure it out, but I now know, he has not fulfilled any contracts since August of 2011, except for 1 partail.  A $35 bitcoin payment.  Amount still due over $100.  He took all of the rent money from his roommates and spent it at the bar. He used my debit card fraudenly to pay for the internet service.  And he told you guys he has a setup at home to generate coins.  He does not.  He sold/gave away the equipment so he has money for the bar.  He took my daughters rent, and utiilty money for I dont know what.He is screwed.  He does not have  working computer nor a place to even work.  I need help.  He owes my daughter over $2,000 in rent, $200 IN utilitiesand he owes 2 personal friends over $300 in bit coin shares.  Can anyone say "Shades Minaco"?.

I have photo copies of the drivers license, a copy of the lease agreemeent, and him and his girlfriend if anyone is interested

@Shakaru is Freeway discussing you here?
Freeway

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Always follow the Road Less Traveled

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2012, 04:14:51 PM

Where is shakaru to respond to this. I thought the plan was to repay debt, not go further into debt.  Undecided

He will go further into debt.  And he will not pay anyone.  Talk to maged about my pm, then pm me for more info

@Freeway If you have relevant information to the thread, please share it with all of us. No reason being obtuse.

@shakaru If Freeway knows something that the rest of us should know, you might as well come out with it.

You are right.  I'm sorry.  I just had to be very, very sure I was not making false accusations. 

mrbashfo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 04:31:28 PM

Hello all,

I am mrbashfo and was wondering if andrew (shakaru) has told any of you what kind of hardware i ran off with? I had an interesting little chat through pm's with a member who shakaru owed money to. I paid shakaru back what i owed him and i am surprised that none at all went back into repayment. if i knew i would have just sent everyone who he owes some money.

Sold To
Kax0, gamekingx, maltaethiron, Cory, Morebitcoinsplease, TECSHARE, wildboy211, inlikeflynn, deslok, WiseOldOwl, and more

Bought From
tsvekric, wildboy211, shakaru
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 04:40:28 PM

Hello all,

I am mrbashfo and was wondering if andrew (shakaru) has told any of you what kind of hardware i ran off with? I had an interesting little chat through pm's with a member who shakaru owed money to. I paid shakaru back what i owed him and i am surprised that none at all went back into repayment. if i knew i would have just sent everyone who he owes some money.

Can you please elaborate with dates, amounts, etc?
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2012, 04:45:38 PM

Hello all,

Please provide the address.

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
mrbashfo

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 04:47:55 PM

Hello all,

Please provide the address.

the address that the payment went through? he asked me to send through the mt. gox code which i did. i have the pms where he requested that as a payment and even a guide! lol

EDIT i paid him back on feb. 1 i believe. the message i sent shakaru with the code should be in my sent messages. i can take screenshots whwn i get back from vacation for verification if you need. so if he still tells you i ran away eith money and a rediculous amount of hardware i can say that is a lie.

amount was 300 usd

Sold To
Kax0, gamekingx, maltaethiron, Cory, Morebitcoinsplease, TECSHARE, wildboy211, inlikeflynn, deslok, WiseOldOwl, and more

Bought From
tsvekric, wildboy211, shakaru
imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2012, 04:54:02 PM

the address that the payment went through? he asked me to send through the mt. gox code which i did. i have the pms where he requested that as a payment and even a guide! lol

Fair enough, then please post the pms.  If they can be validated, then the board moderators need to revisit their earlier decision.  These claims would seem to indicate a continuing pattern of deception.

EIEIO:

shakaru

Activity: 406

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 04:55:01 PM

Fair enough, then please post the pms.  If they can be validated, then the board moderators need to revisit their earlier decision because this would seem to indicate a continuing pattern of deception.

ill admit it, he did pay back. I just didnt have a choice to use it to survive on the 1st of feb. These days I am not the most happy guy, and Im doing what I can to survive right now while take care of this. Thats why Ive been asking for anyone to help me get another job, thats why Im asking anyone with a way to help that still means I have to work (no free rides).

Hell. Ill even take shipped ramen noodles. I am in a bad place here people

Second edit: Not what I was thinking about here
I thought this was a 5btc debt. This money went right to gigavps via Dwalla. I have the screen shots.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2012, 04:58:05 PM

Fair enough, then please post the pms.  If they can be validated, then the board moderators need to revisit their earlier decision because this would seem to indicate a continuing pattern of deception.

ill admit it, he did pay back. I just didnt have a choice to use it to survive on the 1st of feb.

Too little, too late.  This should have been brought to my/dollartrader's attention back then, not now.  This constantly finding out information after the fact from other people hasn't gotten old.

Edit:

This is the revised quote:

ill admit it, he did pay back. I just didnt have a choice to use it to survive on the 1st of feb. These days I am not the most happy guy, and Im doing what I can to survive right now while take care of this. Thats why Ive been asking for anyone to help me get another job, thats why Im asking anyone with a way to help that still means I have to work (no free rides).

Hell. Ill even take shipped ramen noodles. I am in a bad place here people

Second edit: Not what I was thinking about here
I thought this was a 5btc debt. This money went right to gigavps via Dwalla. I have the screen shots.

EIEIO:

copumpkin
Donator

Activity: 266
Merit: 252

I'm actually a pineapple

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 04:59:07 PM

shakaru

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 05:00:14 PM

read the second edit on that post. I got confused due to the dates

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
Freeway

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Always follow the Road Less Traveled

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2012, 05:01:35 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2012, 06:20:42 PM by Maged

Freeway would have to be the mother of my ex roommate.
No comment.
The situation was that her daughter and her boyfriend got kicked out of a home we were living in because the son of the people we all sublet from, came back from Arizona as a meth head. He had broken into our rooms, also I sure one of his meth head got one of pair of reference 5770s I got because it got up and left out of the garage.
Anyways, they spoke up one day, got kicked out and went to live with a family member on a couch for a month or two while they saved for their half of rent, utilities and deposit. About a month later I was told within 6 days of a move out date, that they family was being evicted. So now my girlfriend and I have 6 days to find a home. No notice. They had been taking our rent and not paying the land lord.
Interesting... I heard the exact opposite. For your sake, I won't elaborate.

This was the first house they lived in.  I was never clear on the whole story.  Could be partially true.  But if it happened to him, why would he turn around and do it to the roommates when they moved into the new location?  Especially since they considered themselves friends?
At the same time (we lived in an "awesome" city) the front house on the property was getting evicted, in disrepair and we had spoken to them and asked for the land lords phone number. After calling these people, we setup an interview at the office that was now SDM (about 40 days before the fire), they liked us, and it helps when you have the firsts months rent in cash to show instrest. We talked about some of the damage, like a missing window in the kitchen door, the out of code and faulty power, and some other things. We agreed that it would be fixed within a few days and we were all good. This was when I was told that my new roomates had less than $600 of the 925 they needed to move in. So we spoke with the landlord, talked to her, and got it cut into two payments so I they could pay their half next month.
Three things happend. 1) They never, even until the end got the deposit. 2) They didnt have their rent in full until about 10 days into the month the first few months 3) Our landlord disapeard for 2 months. Calls were undeliverable because they "were out of area", we finially got a text on day saying sorry about the missing door and power, but we are out of the country for a month. Also during this time we had people from banks coming by and taking photos.
Interesting...
Partially true...
So while I waited for their rent, and repairs were not being made, that we were going to withhold rent.
This sounds right.
Yes, this true, except for waiting for the rent.  They paid him in cash, on time.

But finally when the landlord showed up and made an appearance 2 months later, they still had none of the deposit, and told me that they were not going to be able to come up with rent either. At this same time, I had paypal giving me issues over the astana issue and another guy I thought was scammer, but just didnt understand how international shipping worked, and whipped my paypal account and forced me now out of the position of holding the partial rent from their side, and mine off into paypal. So I had to run around with 3 days to come up with as much cash as possible because it truly was my fault that I left that money in there in paypal. We payed that off, got our door finially, and then in the end the next month, when I asked where they were, I was told they didnt have anything more than rent and none of the deposit. So I figured it was all screwed. Then I find out two days later that the mother was apparently taking care of that, so instead of me renting storage and finding a temp place to stay, I would have just come up with 700 and been fine for the month, but now Im scraping by handing over a deposit, and we could have stayed. During the whole time we lived there, I got only half of a 1 month electrical use from them, and none of the required electrical deposit and had to pay $500+ and still owe so cal edison some money.
Please note, we lived in a slum. The previous tenants had a bill with the trash company, and the landlord did not call and release the names on the property until they came around months later after no contact. We had one 20a circut for 2 bedrooms, a living room and a kitchen with electrical only appliances.
This is why Im kinda in the position I am right now because there have been some not funness around in my life lately. If I either still had my room in the retard house out back, or the office up the street didnt fry, I wouldnt be in this mess.

Ok, I can accept this story.

The Astana part is where I have had the most difficulty.  It does seem something bad happened, I'm just not clear on whose side.  In the beginning the roommates did only come up with their share of the rent, but no deposit.  The next month they gave full rent to Andrew, in cash, and this is what was lost, along with the utility money, again paid in cash.  And allegedly his portion of the rent and utilities.  This was December.  The next month, January, when eviction notices were arriving, the roommates again had their share of the rent, Andrew did not.  He came up with $400 and I paid the rest.  This time we payed directly to the landlord.  And this is when the roommates found out December had not only not been paid, but was apparently just lost.  Although there were an awful lot of xmas presents in the house.  The excessive amount of presents is actually what made me start looking into his business practices.

And they did live in a slum.  The landlord did disappear for a month or so.  He reappeared at xmas though and fixed the electrical and the door.  And for this very fact, the roommate had enough evidence against the landlord to prove he was a slumlord, that a response was filed against the eviction and the attorney was absolutely positive the eviction would be vacated.  But every time they asked him if they had mail at the house, he lived there until the last minute, he said no.  And when they were finally able to get the court information, the court date had passed, they both have an eviction and they both have a new $4,500 debt in court, attorney and past due rent charge.   Cry  Had been forthright, this could have been prevented.

So, he owes the rent and utility money, eviction costs, attorney fees, a 100 btc investment to them, and a computer that is yet to be built.

On a plus side for him, my tower crashed and he fixed it for me free of charge.  I'm sure this counts as a positive for him, but at this point I'm just not feeling it anymore.

I'm sorry Andrew, you forced my hand.

Bitsinmyhead

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 05:02:21 PM

I was told on Skype by shakaru that mrbashfo stole "4x 4u racks with a large amount of hardware"

I also assume this is referring to mrbashfo, because it matches the same story I was told on Skype. How this man still does not have a scammer tag is almost as unbelievable as the stories he keeps telling.

Its not that all the cards and gpus were stolen or broken.

here is breakdown.

3 msi boads, 3 cpus, 3 2gbs dims of ram, 15 5830s and 2x 750w per every the 3 boards were to be housed by someone that I had trusted up until this point and now the hardware has gone with him. I felt that because he was coming out to help with SDM and local that I could have trusted him on the matter.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2012, 05:03:25 PM

Freeway, your messages seem to have gotten lost in the quotes of that last message, could you post just a blank message reply in here with what you were trying to say?

EIEIO:

shakaru

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 05:05:07 PM

I sent just not to ilxuid the screen shots. Also, giga can verify that he recived $114usd via dwalla on the 10th of feb, and I got the money on the 9th of feb. Screen shot shows in and outs.

Anyways, I have to go wire some cat5. Ill be back later

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
likuidxd

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 05:07:46 PM

I sent just not to ilxuid the screen shots. Also, giga can verify that he recived $114usd via dwalla on the 10th of feb, and I got the money on the 9th of feb. Screen shot shows in and outs.

I will confirm this.

Although a bit shady, this should have been brought to light from both parties that debt has been payed recently, it seems as though this money went to the debt.

EDIT: Imsaguy, if you would like these PM me.

imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2012, 05:08:37 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2012, 05:19:32 PM by imsaguy

I will confirm this.

Although a bit shady, this should have been brought to light from both parties that debt has been payed recently, it seems as though this money went to the debt.

Please forward so I can add it to my file.

Edit:  He forwarded to me and it looks legit.  I've added it to my file.

EIEIO:

jamesg
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 05:15:59 PM

I can confirm that I received a payment for $114 by Shakaru on Feb. 10. I guess this was still two weeks before this thread was started.
imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2012, 05:20:10 PM

I can confirm that I received a payment for $114 by Shakaru on Feb. 10. I guess this was still two weeks before this thread was started.

Confirmed.  At first I was a little pissy because it feels like this thread has been going since February, but it really hasn't and I'm good now. Smiley

EIEIO:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: