Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:10:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shades Minoco / Shakaru / Collections / Debt  (Read 42477 times)
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2012, 05:29:59 PM

I have received an email from FreeMoney with copies of documents she claimed to have in this thread.  They seem to check out.

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrbashfo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 05:31:14 PM

I was told on Skype by shakaru that mrbashfo stole "4x 4u racks with a large amount of hardware"

I also assume this is referring to mrbashfo, because it matches the same story I was told on Skype. How this man still does not have a scammer tag is almost as unbelievable as the stories he keeps telling.

Its not that all the cards and gpus were stolen or broken.

here is breakdown.

3 msi boads, 3 cpus, 3 2gbs dims of ram, 15 5830s and 2x 750w per every the 3 boards were to be housed by someone that I had trusted up until this point and now the hardware has gone with him. I felt that because he was coming out to help with SDM and local that I could have trusted him on the matter.

this was brought to my concern which made me bring up the question who else he told tgat i rsn away with such hardware.

Sold To
Kax0, gamekingx, maltaethiron, Cory, Morebitcoinsplease, TECSHARE, wildboy211, inlikeflynn, deslok, WiseOldOwl, and more

Bought From
tsvekric, wildboy211, shakaru
likuidxd

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 05:33:59 PM

I have received an email from FreeMoney with copies of documents she claimed to have in this thread.  They seem to check out.

Care to share?

Freeway

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Always follow the Road Less Traveled

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2012, 05:38:16 PM

My responses are maroon

Freeway, your messages seem to have gotten lost in the quotes of that last message, could you post just a blank message reply in here with what you were trying to say?

Sure

Quote from: Maged on March 24, 2012, 09:20:30 PM
Quote from: shakaru on March 24, 2012, 06:06:33 PM
Freeway would have to be the mother of my ex roommate.
No comment.

The situation was that her daughter and her boyfriend got kicked out of a home we were living in because the son of the people we all sublet from, came back from Arizona as a meth head. He had broken into our rooms, also I sure one of his meth head got one of pair of reference 5770s I got because it got up and left out of the garage.
Anyways, they spoke up one day, got kicked out and went to live with a family member on a couch for a month or two while they saved for their half of rent, utilities and deposit. About a month later I was told within 6 days of a move out date, that they family was being evicted. So now my girlfriend and I have 6 days to find a home. No notice. They had been taking our rent and not paying the land lord.
Interesting... I heard the exact opposite. For your sake, I won't elaborate.

This was the first house they lived in.  I was never clear on the whole story.  Could be partially true.  But if it happened to him, why would he turn around and do it to the roommates when they moved into the new location?  Especially since they considered themselves friends?

[/font]Quote from: shakaru on March 24, 2012, 06:06:33 PM
At the same time (we lived in an "awesome" city) the front house on the property was getting evicted, in disrepair and we had spoken to them and asked for the land lords phone number. After calling these people, we setup an interview at the office that was now SDM (about 40 days before the fire), they liked us, and it helps when you have the firsts months rent in cash to show instrest. We talked about some of the damage, like a missing window in the kitchen door, the out of code and faulty power, and some other things. We agreed that it would be fixed within a few days and we were all good. This was when I was told that my new roomates had less than $600 of the 925 they needed to move in. So we spoke with the landlord, talked to her, and got it cut into two payments so I they could pay their half next month.
Three things happend. 1) They never, even until the end got the deposit. 2) They didnt have their rent in full until about 10 days into the month the first few months 3) Our landlord disapeard for 2 months. Calls were undeliverable because they "were out of area", we finially got a text on day saying sorry about the missing door and power, but we are out of the country for a month. Also during this time we had people from banks coming by and taking photos.
Interesting...

Partially true...

So while I waited for their rent, and repairs were not being made, that we were going to withhold rent.
This sounds right.

Yes, this true, except for waiting for the rent.  They paid him in cash, on time.

But finally when the landlord showed up and made an appearance 2 months later, they still had none of the deposit, and told me that they were not going to be able to come up with rent either. At this same time, I had paypal giving me issues over the astana issue and another guy I thought was scammer, but just didnt understand how international shipping worked, and whipped my paypal account and forced me now out of the position of holding the partial rent from their side, and mine off into paypal. So I had to run around with 3 days to come up with as much cash as possible because it truly was my fault that I left that money in there in paypal. We payed that off, got our door finially, and then in the end the next month, when I asked where they were, I was told they didnt have anything more than rent and none of the deposit. So I figured it was all screwed. Then I find out two days later that the mother was apparently taking care of that, so instead of me renting storage and finding a temp place to stay, I would have just come up with 700 and been fine for the month, but now Im scraping by handing over a deposit, and we could have stayed. During the whole time we lived there, I got only half of a 1 month electrical use from them, and none of the required electrical deposit and had to pay $500+ and still owe so cal edison some money.
Please note, we lived in a slum. The previous tenants had a bill with the trash company, and the landlord did not call and release the names on the property until they came around months later after no contact. We had one 20a circut for 2 bedrooms, a living room and a kitchen with electrical only appliances.
This is why Im kinda in the position I am right now because there have been some not funness around in my life lately. If I either still had my room in the retard house out back, or the office up the street didnt fry, I wouldnt be in this mess.

Ok, I can accept this story.

The Astana part is where I have had the most difficulty.  It does seem something bad happened, I'm just not clear on whose side.  In the beginning the roommates did only come up with their share of the rent, but no deposit.  The next month they gave full rent to Andrew, in cash, and this is what was lost, along with the utility money, again paid in cash.  And allegedly his portion of the rent and utilities.  This was December.  The next month, January, when eviction notices were arriving, the roommates again had their share of the rent, Andrew did not.  He came up with $400 and I paid the rest.  This time we payed directly to the landlord.  And this is when the roommates found out December had not only not been paid, but was apparently just lost.  Although there were an awful lot of xmas presents in the house.  The excessive amount of presents is actually what made me start looking into his business practices.

And they did live in a slum.  The landlord did disappear for a month or so.  He reappeared at xmas though and fixed the electrical and the door.  And for this very fact, the roommate had enough evidence against the landlord to prove he was a slumlord, that a response was filed against the eviction and the attorney was absolutely positive the eviction would be vacated.  But every time they asked him if they had mail at the house, he lived there until the last minute, he said no.  And when they were finally able to get the court information, the court date had passed, they both have an eviction and they both have a new $4,500 debt in court, attorney and past due rent charge.     Had been forthright, this could have been prevented.

So, he owes the rent and utility money, eviction costs, attorney fees, a 100 btc investment to them, and a computer that is yet to be built.

On a plus side for him, my tower crashed and he fixed it for me free of charge.  I'm sure this counts as a positive for him, but at this point I'm just not feeling it anymore.

I'm sorry Andrew, you forced my hand.

imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2012, 05:54:44 PM

EIEIO:

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 06:10:53 PM

Freeway

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2012, 06:18:10 PM

I validate this is the written debt I spoke of

Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 06:21:35 PM

Freeway, your messages seem to have gotten lost in the quotes of that last message, could you post just a blank message reply in here with what you were trying to say?
I went ahead and fixed it.

Freeway

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2012, 06:23:06 PM

I went ahead and fixed it.

Thank you

Freeway

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2012, 06:32:28 PM

This is funny..thanks Copumkin

mrbashfo

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 06:40:48 PM

lol yes, i am on vacation watching this thread.

Sold To
Kax0, gamekingx, maltaethiron, Cory, Morebitcoinsplease, TECSHARE, wildboy211, inlikeflynn, deslok, WiseOldOwl, and more

Bought From
tsvekric, wildboy211, shakaru
shakaru

Activity: 406

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 06:58:12 PM

You know, bashfo also saw the op in person

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
draco49

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2012, 07:00:55 PM

Best post of the thread goes to copumpkin... I can't wait to see what happens next!  Cheesy
imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2012, 02:07:08 PM

To date, I've received 34 btc.  I don't want you guys to think I'm doing something improper so if you want me to pay it out based on prop shares of the debt, I will.  It works out to about 0.00405011661953442718247681308235 btc per 1 btc owed.  So if you're due to receive 100 btc, you'd get .4 btc.  Thoughts?

yeah i'd like to see it distributed.

thank you!

so... is this distribution on hold for a specific reason?

There was not a whole lot of response and since its all or none at each distribution to keep things fair, I sat on it.  If there are no objections, I will distribute what I have received to date in 12 hours from this post.

EIEIO:

terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 09:00:02 PM

This week on "Secrets of Shakaru": ...
imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2012, 11:10:21 PM

Confirmed.  Thank you.

EIEIO:

imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 01:08:19 AM

Just in case people haven't seen this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=73927.msg818057#msg818057

EIEIO:

Freeway

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 05:46:16 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2012, 05:41:52 PM by Freeway

This a screen shot of Andrews [edit] Shakaru's, roommate's FB email.

EDIT, link has been removed by Freeway, actual screenshot should be up today, my apologies

Andrew, I am not making life harder on you.  You took care of that all on your own.  And screwed all of us over in the process.  And took advantage of your btc status and continued to lie to the community at large, accepting more loans, not paying anyone, except for very small amounts, but continuing to say, "I promise, I'm a good guy, just believe me, please".

You have a debt of over 4,000 btc. Plus another offline btc debt to another friend I am getting confirmed so that I may post that as well.   I am just here to let people know that you are as incapable offline as you are online in handling your business affairs.  Had you contacted us in a timely fashion, or better yet, notified Sage when legal mail came from the court, we would not be here today.  Due to your indiscretions and continuous cocky attitude that you know more than anyone, we are here today.  Had you contacted your roommate when the legal mail came, "btw, they asked you about mail many times," there would be no eviction or money due because we proved them wrong.  For some reason you continued to lie to everyone and it is costing you big.  

And yes, I did see the small farm, and I did see you dismantle it.  [it was completely dismantled and sold by January 20th]  It was running during the time the electrical problems were occurring at the house.  And you were making a profit and were spending excessively on everything except actual bills  

You had told everyone to use minimal electricity because the farm took precedence.  Ok..they did that.  It wasn't their fault your funds were, "locked up" at some point.  They did everything you requested.  So whatever happened you are to blame.  This was December, when you were trying to explain not paying rent, when your roommates had paid you cash, and that the funds were suddenly locked in never never land.  Don't really care why, that is your business dealing.  And if you used ur roommates rent money for this, that is a felony.  So, no, whether it was your mistake or not, it is your responsibility.  And if all of your funds were locked up, how were you able to buy so many xmas presents?

Oh, your roommates have an awful lot to say about bad business practices, bad graphics cards, items not being shipped out, etc., things being delayed, yadayadaya

You want me to stop?  Come clean with everyone.

copumpkin
Donator

Activity: 266
Merit: 252

I'm actually a pineapple

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 06:10:03 AM

This a screen shot of Andrews roommate's FB email.

http://www.facebook.com/messages/709020488

Andrew, I am not making life harder on you.  You took care of that all on your own.  And screwed all of us over in the process.  And took advantage of your btc status and continued to lie to the community at large, accepting more loans, not paying anyone, except for very small amounts, but continuing to say, "I promise, I'm a good guy, just believe me, please".

You have a debt of over 4,000 btc. Plus another offline btc debt to another friend I am getting confirmed so that I may post that as well.   I am just here to let people know that you are as incapable offline as you are online in handling your business affairs.  Had you contacted us in a timely fashion, or better yet, notified Sage when legal mail came from the court, we would not be here today.  Due to your indiscretions and continuous cocky attitude that you know more than anyone, we are here today.  Had you contacted your roommate when the legal mail came, "btw, they asked you about mail many times," there would be no eviction or money due because we proved them wrong.  For some reason you continued to lie to everyone and it is costing you big. 

And yes, I did see the small farm, and I did see you dismantle it.  [it was completely dismantled and sold by January 20th]  It was running during the time the electrical problems were occurring at the house.  And you were making a profit and were spending excessively on everything except actual bills 

You had told everyone to use minimal electricity because the farm took precedence.  Ok..they did that.  It wasn't their fault your funds were, "locked up" at some point.  They did everything you requested.  So whatever happened you are to blame.  This was December, when you were trying to explain not paying rent, when your roommates had paid you cash, and that the funds were suddenly locked in never never land.  Don't really care why, that is your business dealing.  And if you used ur roommates rent money for this, that is a felony.  So, no, whether it was your mistake or not, it is your responsibility.  And if all of your funds were locked up, how were you able to buy so many xmas presents?

Oh, your roommates have an awful lot to say about bad business practices, bad graphics cards, items not being shipped out, etc., things being delayed, yadayadaya

You want me to stop?  Come clean with everyone.

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately, it looks like your screenshot link is just a link to facebook, which we can't see if we aren't you. Can you post another screenshot (possibly on imgur or a similar site)?
Freeway

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 06:46:44 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2012, 05:41:15 PM by Freeway

This a screen shot of Andrews roommate's FB email.

EDIT, link has been removed by Freeway, actual screenshot should be up today, my apologies

Andrew, I am not making life harder on you.  You took care of that all on your own.  And screwed all of us over in the process.  And took advantage of your btc status and continued to lie to the community at large, accepting more loans, not paying anyone, except for very small amounts, but continuing to say, "I promise, I'm a good guy, just believe me, please".

You have a debt of over 4,000 btc. Plus another offline btc debt to another friend I am getting confirmed so that I may post that as well.   I am just here to let people know that you are as incapable offline as you are online in handling your business affairs.  Had you contacted us in a timely fashion, or better yet, notified Sage when legal mail came from the court, we would not be here today.  Due to your indiscretions and continuous cocky attitude that you know more than anyone, we are here today.  Had you contacted your roommate when the legal mail came, "btw, they asked you about mail many times," there would be no eviction or money due because we proved them wrong.  For some reason you continued to lie to everyone and it is costing you big.  

And yes, I did see the small farm, and I did see you dismantle it.  [it was completely dismantled and sold by January 20th]  It was running during the time the electrical problems were occurring at the house.  And you were making a profit and were spending excessively on everything except actual bills  

You had told everyone to use minimal electricity because the farm took precedence.  Ok..they did that.  It wasn't their fault your funds were, "locked up" at some point.  They did everything you requested.  So whatever happened you are to blame.  This was December, when you were trying to explain not paying rent, when your roommates had paid you cash, and that the funds were suddenly locked in never never land.  Don't really care why, that is your business dealing.  And if you used ur roommates rent money for this, that is a felony.  So, no, whether it was your mistake or not, it is your responsibility.  And if all of your funds were locked up, how were you able to buy so many xmas presents?

You want me to stop?  Come clean with everyone.

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately, it looks like your screenshot link is just a link to facebook, which we can't see if we aren't you. Can you post another screenshot (possibly on imgur or a similar site)?

Please explain how and I will.  I lost being in touch w dos about 20 yrs ago :/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: