Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:03:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Help from theymos : Can't Access My acc/  (Read 4530 times)
amit123 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:18:18 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 08:54:51 AM by amit123

I can't access my account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=239496
I'm not getting any link to my mailing account after clicking " Forgot Password " I waited for 2-3 hours and tried 15-20 times. EDIT**Checked SPAM too.
From last one week or so I was receiving messages from some random member whom i don't know.
I don't know if my acc/ is hacked or I'm banned due to some reasons . If I'm banned for some reasons its fine, I might have done something wrong , but if its not banned/blocked I would request MODS to help me out here Smiley thanks.

I SENT PM to Theymos with a bitcoin signed message.

(BTC          CRYPTOMINE          BTC)  High Energy Efficiency        Innovative Technical Architecture      SIGN UP NOW!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PROFITABLE CLOUD MINING   Libertarian Business Model  Mine BITCOIN or ALTCOIN              VISIT OUR THREAD!
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:22:48 AM

Read this thread and send sign message to theymos

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

amit123 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:38:56 AM

Thanks I would like to hear it from mods if thats what I need to do.! and I forgot to mention in OP that i checked my spam folder 15-20 times in 2-3 hours yet no link received.

(BTC          CRYPTOMINE          BTC)  High Energy Efficiency        Innovative Technical Architecture      SIGN UP NOW!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PROFITABLE CLOUD MINING   Libertarian Business Model  Mine BITCOIN or ALTCOIN              VISIT OUR THREAD!
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:41:03 AM

Thanks I would like to hear it from mods if thats what I need to do.! and I forgot to mention in OP that i checked my spam folder 15-20 times in 2-3 hours yet no link received.
Yes, please do that.

amit123 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:52:21 AM

Yes, please do that.
Hmm Never used bitcoin signed message before..!
The template shared by thymos
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My account <account> has been hacked/lost. Please reset the email to <email>. The current date is <date>.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
<insert address here>
<insert signature here>
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

I got before -----BEGIN SIGNATURE----- part but don't know what to insert in <insert signature here> what kinda signature is required to prove my authenticity. I just don't want my acc/ to be used by some other person on this forum. Thanks

amit123 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:41:27 AM

Yes, please do that.
Hmm Never used bitcoin signed message before..!
The template shared by thymos
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My account <account> has been hacked/lost. Please reset the email to <email>. The current date is <date>.
<insert address here>
<insert signature here>

I got before -----BEGIN SIGNATURE----- part but don't know what to insert in <insert signature here> what kinda signature is required to prove my authenticity. I just don't want my acc/ to be used by some other person on this forum. Thanks
Can anyone assist me further?

eid

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:46:02 PM

You need to sign a message using your bitcoin wallet, with an address which you have associated with your forum account in the past (in a PM).

Have you included a bitcoin address in a post or PM in the past?
amit123 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:02:16 PM

You need to sign a message using your bitcoin wallet, with an address which you have associated with your forum account in the past (in a PM).

Yeah I have included my bitcoin address in my previous acc/ just don't have idea about how to sign a message using my bitcoin wallet.

Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:16:39 PM

Yeah I have included my bitcoin address in my previous acc/ just don't have idea about how to sign a message using my bitcoin wallet.

Which wallet client are you using? Bitcoin Core? Multibit? Electrum? Armory? blockchain.info?
amit123 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:46:53 PM

Which wallet client are you using? Bitcoin Core? Multibit? Electrum? Armory? blockchain.info?
blockchain.info

Sonny

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:52:41 PM

blockchain.info

1. Click "Receive Money", and find the address you used in your original account.
2. Click "Actions" and click "Sign Message".
3. Enter the message and click the "Sign Message" button.
4. Copy the signature, and include it in your PM to theymos.
amit123 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:55:07 AM

blockchain.info

1. Click "Receive Money", and find the address you used in your original account.
Thank you so very much very much appreciated. Sent PM to theymos now looking to hear from him Smiley  

Sonny

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:26:19 AM

blockchain.info

Thank you so very much very much appreciated. Sent PM to theymos now looking to hear from him Smiley  

You are welcome. Good luck getting your account back. Smiley
amit123 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:25:59 PM

It seems like I didn't sent the bitcoin signed message to theymos in correct format , or maybe theymos is lil busy with other stuff that he didn't read it yet. Waiting now, I hope it gets shorted out soon.

eid

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:49:19 PM

It seems like I didn't sent the bitcoin signed message to theymos in correct format , or maybe theymos is lil busy with other stuff that he didn't read it yet. Waiting now, I hope it gets shorted out soon.

If you're waiting a long time (few days) maybe you could post your PM here. I'm sure if there's a mistake in the format, someone could point it out to you.
amit123 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 08:21:49 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2014, 08:49:21 AM by amit123

If you're waiting a long time (few days) maybe you could post your PM here. I'm sure if there's a mistake in the format, someone could point it out to you.

Are you sure its a good Idea..?
ok i'll do it will edit few info .
-----BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My account amitrwt has been hacked/lost. Please reset the email to myemail@mailss.com . The current date is 06-21-2014.
< 1***************************************d >
< G*****************************************w= >

Here is the unedited post where I posted that address: ...
https://bitcointalk. org/index.php?a_Link_to_post_where_I_shared_my_btc-addy_in_past

eid

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 08:36:27 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2014, 08:56:53 AM by eid

Are you sure its a good Idea..?

No I'm not, which is one of the reasons I said wait a few days.

The PM looks ok to me though so I guess he is just busy.

Did you note this at the bottom of Theymos' post:

Do not create your temporary account using the same email address you want for the hacked/lost account. No two accounts can have the same email address.

amit123 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:57:28 AM

Do not create your temporary account using the same email address you want for the hacked/lost account. No two accounts can have the same email address.

Yeah I'm using a different one.

Xona

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:06:48 PM

Contact theymos with a signed message showing your new recovery email/date from an address you have previously used through that account (and with a link as well to make it smoother).
Sonny

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:17:41 PM

Contact theymos with a signed message showing your new recovery email/date from an address you have previously used through that account (and with a link as well to make it smoother).

If you check the above posts, you should see that:
1. OP knew that after deadley and Maged's help. (Post 2, 4)
2. He learned how to sign message after a little bit discussion with us. (Post 11)
3. He has sent the PM with everything needed already. (Post 16)
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: