Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:45:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blockfolio ~Bitcoin and Altcoin Portfolio App~ Android and iOS  (Read 91298 times)
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:00:32 PM

blockfolio got so slow after i downloaded the update
seriously, like the guy that posted before me said : we really need a fast fix for this

YUP! I'm struggling too.
Blockfolio is my go to app in crypto! I refresh it many times a day!
I'm getting much trouble looking at the details of some coin, the main screen is working reasonably.

Is really their server's fault or is the exchange API's that are also slow?

I don't know who's fault it is but, the app is almost unusable as it is and this is a critical time!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:07:36 PM

blockfolio got so slow after i downloaded the update
seriously, like the guy that posted before me said : we really need a fast fix for this

YUP! I'm struggling too.
Blockfolio is my go to app in crypto! I refresh it many times a day!
I'm getting much trouble looking at the details of some coin, the main screen is working reasonably.

Is really their server's fault or is the exchange API's that are also slow?

I don't know who's fault it is but, the app is almost unusable as it is and this is a critical time!

I'm giving it few more hours before I switch to another app. This is literally extremely irritating.
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:35:53 PM

dev team, it's very necessary to make "backup" option

I don't want to overcompliment ourselves but I think they're a bit afraid to launch the backup/export option since Delta (https://getdelta.io) came along. It would make it much easier for lots of BF users to make the switch, so I'm guessing this is why they quietly ditched the plan to do this. Or they're looking for a way that doesn't expose the data to the users.

And truth be told, we'd probably would offer a way for users to then import their data to Delta. But we'll also allow for data export (in CSV format) soon, which would mean they can do the same basically. But hey, we're not here to judge their business, I understand their reasoning. Smiley
Just downloaded Delta and I see no reason at all to keep using it.. just a slightly prettier version of Blockfolio with less focus on numbers.

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1482

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:38:45 PM

I saw something when I checked my wallet today. INS Promo.
Will you add INS Promo (INSP) in Blockfolio?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
animosity2k1

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:40:17 PM

My issue is that I cannot get the 1D graph to generate any display, whether in USD or BTC view. Anyone else?
R-J-F

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:11:44 PM

My issue is that I cannot get the 1D graph to generate any display, whether in USD or BTC view. Anyone else?

I know they were having server trouble, or so the app keep saying. Seems to be coming back now with a few exceptions like the one day graph. I don't care what anyone says, Blockfolio is the best app of it's class I don't want to switch to something else because they had a bit of trouble. It will get sorted...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:29:17 PM

I know they were having server trouble, or so the app keep saying. Seems to be coming back now with a few exceptions like the one day graph. I don't care what anyone says, Blockfolio is the best app of it's class I don't want to switch to something else because they had a bit of trouble. It will get sorted...

I completely agree! Blockfolio has been with me since i begin in crypto!

Everyone has bad days, it will be back up and running smoothly.
I work in tech and this thing happen everywhere.

I already tried many apps and none is better than blockfolio. Let's hope for a quick recovery.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:31:48 PM

Me and my friends are also avid users of blockfolio after we discovered it in Playstore. We never used any app like this and this has been very useful for us in the past months especially when big movements on a certain coin happen as we use its alarm feature. Unfortunately, we've been noticing some slowdowns and hiccups in the past hour or days. We rely too much on this app because we are always using our smartphones than our laptops.

Hopefully, they will get sorted this out as soon as possible. The fact that this application is a free one made it even the better option compared to those who require payments. We will just wait for it to be fixed and will definitely use this app in the foreseeable future.
NicolasOpus

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:27:16 AM

I don't want to overcompliment ourselves but I think they're a bit afraid to launch the backup/export option since Delta (https://getdelta.io) came along. It would make it much easier for lots of BF users to make the switch, so I'm guessing this is why they quietly ditched the plan to do this. Or they're looking for a way that doesn't expose the data to the users.

And truth be told, we'd probably would offer a way for users to then import their data to Delta. But we'll also allow for data export (in CSV format) soon, which would mean they can do the same basically. But hey, we're not here to judge their business, I understand their reasoning. Smiley
Just downloaded Delta and I see no reason at all to keep using it.. just a slightly prettier version of Blockfolio with less focus on numbers.

Well, we have support for ICO's, multiple portfolios, deduct from holdings and we're launching CSV import/export + API import + desktop version before the end of the year or by end of January the latest.

So wouldn't call that 'no reason at all to keep using it'. Wink
guillzini

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:09:01 PM

Well, we have support for ICO's, multiple portfolios, deduct from holdings and we're launching CSV import/export + API import + desktop version before the end of the year or by end of January the latest.

I have Delta installed right next to Blockfolio. Yes, the interface is prettier, but I really did not feel like entering my entire portfolio and transactions again.

Seriously considering it now that Blockfolio has been disappointing me for days in a row.. another reason to use it Smiley
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:57:13 PM

This morning I did the update of blockfolio and since then nothing works I uninstalled and reinstalled and it's the same. I have Android version.Do you have the same problem?

soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:11:03 PM

IF your app currently had those, then yes it would be very worth looking into. But right now there is no reason to switch.

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
alifar

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 03:07:45 PM

You can use this app instead as the Blockfolio app is down: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1269131663
LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:37:44 PM

lags last few days are very annoying. i hope for sooner fix.

Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:52:18 PM

Successfully uninstalled this pain and put up my portfolio at Delta.

Very unprofessional behavior by Blockfolio team.
Hesaplar

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:59:26 PM

Oh I thought it was a problem about my phone but it seems like it's a general problem. Smiley
Past experince was good, still use it. These kind of small problems don't make me uninstall, lol.

emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:21:34 AM

Guys,

It's finally working fine for me. anyone still having issues?
R-J-F

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:24:43 PM

If your a member of the Delta team then, your post here in Blockfolio's forum would be reason enough to NOT to use your app.

bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:03:20 PM

Guys,

It's finally working fine for me. anyone still having issues?

I updated it today. I have no problem right now Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:20:57 PM

Just stumbled on this thread and thought I will say a big fat thank you to the Blockfolio team. This app is delivering what it promises and keeps getting better and better. You made the lifes of so many crypto enthusiasts more convenient, keep it up!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: