Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:04:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blockfolio ~Bitcoin and Altcoin Portfolio App~ Android and iOS  (Read 91298 times)
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:08:18 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 05:14:57 PM by R-J-F

-sigh-

I KNEW this would happen. In my opinion, it sucks now. This was the best tracking app on the net prior to this "downgrade" what a disappointment. The style is too "cutesy", the font is way too small, the clean business like interface is gone in favor of the shaded banner that I just can't look at for any length of time also the 24hr up/down % indicator is unreadable with any color other than grey. I'm sorry, and this is just my opinion of course but, why did you have to ruin the clean business like interface?

I use your app exclusively to keep up on whats happening, as I'm mostly mobil. The font is way too small to read in a vehicle and difficult at my desk. Sorry to be so negative but, I'm not a "script kiddie" and the smooth cutsie design only hurts my eyes, the font is way too small. I understand you have limited screen real estate but, you could let us choose the size.  As I said, MY OPINION as a professional in the industry. I'm sure most won't agree and that's fine, flames will be ignored.

PS: Finally found the "News" section under "Explore"... Not where I expected it to be...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:17:04 PM

Blockfolio was and is still my favorite Portfolio app but it became so slow. I used to monitor it couple times a day and now when the update came it is even much more slower than before the update.

yeah it is kinda slower than before the update. but design looks definetely better. by the way there are some troubles with "alarm"s, it seems i don't get them on time. i hope they will get better by time.
What device do you have bro? I'm using galaxy a7 with 3Gb Ram and it is too slow for me, even changing trading pairs can take too long.
But the design is cool tho.

standard iphone 7 128gb. still it takes too long on changing pairs etc. and most important is i don't get alarms on time. that's why i downloaded delta app, it seems better about alarms. we are waiting for an update about this issue.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:02:23 PM

-sigh-

I KNEW this would happen. In my opinion, it sucks now. This was the best tracking app on the net prior to this "downgrade" what a disappointment. The style is too "cutesy", the font is way too small, the clean business like interface is gone in favor of the shaded banner that I just can't look at for any length of time also the 24hr up/down % indicator is unreadable with any color other than grey. I'm sorry, and this is just my opinion of course but, why did you have to ruin the clean business like interface?

I use your app exclusively to keep up on whats happening, as I'm mostly mobil. The font is way too small to read in a vehicle and difficult at my desk. Sorry to be so negative but, I'm not a "script kiddie" and the smooth cutsie design only hurts my eyes, the font is way too small. I understand you have limited screen real estate but, you could let us choose the size.  As I said, MY OPINION as a professional in the industry. I'm sure most won't agree and that's fine, flames will be ignored.

PS: Finally found the "News" section under "Explore"... Not where I expected it to be...
I've changed my mind a lil bit after some time I've spent using updated app. It is really slow and slow as hell, changing pairs takes hours same as adding funds. Changing exchanges doesn't work correctly for some tokens and I can't place assets in ascending order.
And by the way concerning design, we can change ui color but I really miss old-fashioned blockfolio white on black it was fast and looked "pro-like".
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:26:00 PM

-sigh-

I've changed my mind a lil bit after some time I've spent using updated app. It is really slow and slow as hell, changing pairs takes hours same as adding funds. Changing exchanges doesn't work correctly for some tokens and I can't place assets in ascending order.
And by the way concerning design, we can change ui color but I really miss old-fashioned blockfolio white on black it was fast and looked "pro-like".

That makes two of us at least. I really hate using the new one, used to spend copious amount of time with the old one. Font is too small, total at screen top is way too small and percentage is unreadable due to useless background colored box. Please, fix this stuff or offer the old one as a "classic" version or something!! At the VERY LEAST, offer black as a background color for the top of the screen and increase the font size! Please!!!!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:25:13 PM

hi, it's possible add coinroom.com exchange on your app?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
chvugn

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:21:58 PM

-sigh-

That makes two of us at least. I really hate using the new one, used to spend copious amount of time with the old one. Font is too small, total at screen top is way too small and percentage is unreadable due to useless background colored box. Please, fix this stuff or offer the old one as a "classic" version or something!! At the VERY LEAST, offer black as a background color for the top of the screen and increase the font size! Please!!!!

You can use xFolio.com the app is completely black.
VoytekBear
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

https://bearcoin.net/

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 03:56:24 PM

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ BEAR Coin - cryptocurrency designed to help animals by decentralized fundraising and blockchain solutions in cooperation with NGOs and animal lovers around the world. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ - ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ - ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ - ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ - ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ - ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ - ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ - ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ - ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ - ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ - ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ - ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ - ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ - ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ - ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ - ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ - ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ - ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ - ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ - ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ - ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:46:19 PM

Blockfolio is a great app but i prefer the old version instead. It was simpler to use as something that would keep track of my altcoins, these new features are not needed for the average user

gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:12:09 PM

This Week in Blockfolio Signal — April 26th https://blog.blockfolio.com/this-week-in-blockfolio-signal-april-26th-f787b2d589f4

*Waltonchain (WTC) Launches Smart Retail App
*Elastos (ELA) Advances DPoS Implementation
*Nexo (NEXO) Partners with Securitize to Offer Instant Credit Lines Backed by Digital Securities
*IoTeX (IOTX) Mainnet Alpha Goes Live
*Blocknet (BLOCK) Launches World’s First Blockchain Router
*GoChain (GO) Launches Upgradeable Smart Contracts
*TokenPay (TPAY) Partner WEG Bank is Now Providing Banking to Crypto Customers
Hatch Support

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 04:38:40 AM

Hello,

Thank you for adding HATCH on BISQ Exchange! We are waiting for when you add HATCH on Probitex Exchange.

HATCH (https://hatch.ga)
igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 05:40:34 PM

Use Blockfolio To Track Crypto Trends: https://www.publish0x.com/scottcbusiness/use-blockfolio-track-crypto-trends-xjmyvq

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:34:06 AM

This Week in Blockfolio Signal — June 21st

In this week’s issue:

-Monero (XMR) Releases New Features in 0.14.1
-The Litecoin (LTC) Foundation Teams Up With Bibox and Ternio to Launch a Litecoin Debit Card
-Fusion (FSN) Foundation Announces MainNet Launch of Protocol for Blockchain Finance
-IOTA (IOTA) Partners with Primority to Improve Food Safety
-Quantstamp (QSP) Release Security Network V2 Upgrade
-Ardor (ARDR) Partners with Wise MPay to Launch Blockchain Financial Services in Southeast Asia
-Santiment (SAN) Launches Powerful Analytics API
-V-ID (VIDT) Partners with AmSpec in Oil & Gas Sector
-Streamr (DATA) Partners with Elk to Monetize IOT Data

https://blog.blockfolio.com/this-week-in-blockfolio-signal-june-21st-73e1355df8ed
sandrozc

Activity: 28
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:21:40 AM

Blockfolio, how to synchronize all wallets in one app (Coinbase, Binance, etc) : https://www.publish0x.com/cryptofarm/blockfolio-how-synchronize-all-wallets-one-app-coinbase-bina-xooqvo
aggress0r

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:03:00 AM

I wish that blockfolio added more pairs within Hotbit exchange.
I miss VID-T/BTC pair and Essentia/Ethereum pairs.

PS. By the way I can feel that Blockfolio became better optimized since my last comment-

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:22:38 PM

Hello Bitcointalk community. I require your help or advice.

Yesterday blockfolio app on my iPhone 7 with last firmware refused to work. The app tries to load for about 5 second (black screen with "B" logo), and than simply closes. The app is up-to-date. I've tried deleting and installing it - same effect, loading and closing after few second...

Anyone have or had same problem?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 01:24:19 PM

150 Million for a app that barely refreshes! What a great deal that was for the seller!

Simple bit of advice NEVER EVER use apps or mobile phones to trade on, at the very least you will fat finger a trade and screw up.

150 MILLION sale what a Boss move! i would not pay $5 for this app. I have been using it to track portfolio only and it cant even do that well.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
oneoff

Activity: 148

View Profile
November 12, 2022, 07:41:01 PM

I might have been one of the first users back in 2014. When #Blockfolio was acquired by #FTX, the best crypto tracker went downhill. And now we are down in hell. The only reason why I rejected #FTX is due to this fact. #Blockfolio, time for revival!!!
I'm looking for Ed Moncada twitter, if he has such. Do you have any tips where to find him?

Maybe I should code a Tipping bot, instead of these well-known DDos bots. I would tip your Wallets until these were overloaded.
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4281

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
January 12, 2023, 04:46:58 AM

I might have been one of the first users back in 2014. When #Blockfolio was acquired by #FTX, the best crypto tracker went downhill. And now we are down in hell. The only reason why I rejected #FTX is due to this fact. #Blockfolio, time for revival!!!
I'm looking for Ed Moncada twitter, if he has such. Do you have any tips where to find him?

https://twitter.com/edwardamoncada

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  

Jump to: