Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:33:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blockfolio ~Bitcoin and Altcoin Portfolio App~ Android and iOS  (Read 91298 times)
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:45:35 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 08:25:51 PM by Otoh

We have just finished adding Ethereum to the app! Smiley  (the price will currently default to the IPO price 0.0005 btc)  The new update also includes the ability to add a negative quantity, which may be helpful for users who are holding coins for others (Thanks Otoh for the suggestions!)

YVW! Thanks for implementing them so fast and efficiently, really useful, 0.1 BTC donation sent to the Fiat bounty address: 1H3bZbPYwr1nBjFDEftGfy7zRuUvBoZAM2 from CoinBase.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PocketCrypto (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 10:48:46 PM

We have just finished adding Ethereum to the app! Smiley  (the price will currently default to the IPO price 0.0005 btc)  The new update also includes the ability to add a negative quantity, which may be helpful for users who are holding coins for others (Thanks Otoh for the suggestions!)

pic

YVW! Thanks for implementing them so fast, really useful, 0.1 BTC donation sent to the Fiat bounty address: 1H3bZbPYwr1nBjFDEftGfy7zRuUvBoZAM2 from CoinBase.

Thank you Otoh! Glad you like it! Cheesy

Blockfolio  ~Bitcoin/Altcoin Portfolio App~ Charts & Price Alerts BCT thread
Download Now: Blockfolio App Twitter: @BlockfolioApp
Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:43:07 AM

Really outstanding app thanks for fixing the bittrex API.  Glad to see JudgeCoin working again Smiley.
PocketCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 03:47:17 PM

Really outstanding app thanks for fixing the bittrex API.  Glad to see JudgeCoin working again Smiley.

Thank you for your support Mastermine! Smiley   Wish you and others in the JudgeCoin community the best of luck!  The developer seems like an outstanding guy.

PocketCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 07:37:05 PM

New update will be released later tonight, which will include the addition of Bter exchange and will update all coin markets. Smiley

PocketCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 11:50:38 PM

Bter update is now live! Smiley

Ganasinator

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:06:09 PM

I apologize if this has already been asked but I didn't see it anywhere... are there plans to make a widget for this down the road? I love this app compared to the other that I use, only reason that I am keeping both for now is because the other has a widget that I can place on my homepage to keep track
PocketCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 08:04:20 PM

I apologize if this has already been asked but I didn't see it anywhere... are there plans to make a widget for this down the road? I love this app compared to the other that I use, only reason that I am keeping both for now is because the other has a widget that I can place on my homepage to keep track

That's a great question! I'm really glad you brought this to my attention.  That's certainly something we could add in the future.  I'd love to hear more about what you would like to see on the widget, I'm sure many other users would likely want something similar.  (Is it perhaps a widget that displays the total value of the portfolio? or maybe along the lines of live price/value of certain coins in your portfolio?)

As always thank you for your feedback and support! Smiley

Ganasinator

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:44:08 PM

That's a great question! I'm really glad you brought this to my attention.  That's certainly something we could add in the future.  I'd love to hear more about what you would like to see on the widget, I'm sure many other users would likely want something similar.  (Is it perhaps a widget that displays the total value of the portfolio? or maybe along the lines of live price/value of certain coins in your portfolio?)

Total value of the portfolio would be even above and beyond my expectations if there would be room for it! For now I'm more looking for a widget that updates the prices like the one below, just because it's easier to have them up on my phone homescreen while I'm at work rather than having to check emails or keep webpages open.

So long story short, your second thought of live price/value of coins in portfolio is what I was looking for, your first thought on the total value would just be gravy Smiley
https://i.imgur.com/wjx6zKc.png
PocketCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 09:05:58 PM

Total value of the portfolio would be even above and beyond my expectations if there would be room for it! For now I'm more looking for a widget that updates the prices like the one below, just because it's easier to have them up on my phone homescreen while I'm at work rather than having to check emails or keep webpages open.

So long story short, your second thought of live price/value of coins in portfolio is what I was looking for, your first thought on the total value would just be gravy Smiley

Ah very cool Smiley  Would love to add something like that.  Will be taking a look into this over the next week and hope to have it added soon!

Ganasinator

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:17:59 PM

https://i.imgur.com/wjx6zKc.png

Ah very cool Smiley  Would love to add something like that.  Will be taking a look into this over the next week and hope to have it added soon!

Awesome, thank you! If you get this working you should definitely post another BTC donation address, out of principle and loathing for the company I can't in good conscience donate to the Apple dev one Smiley
PocketCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 09:59:16 PM

Awesome, thank you! If you get this working you should definitely post another BTC donation address, out of principle and loathing for the company I can't in good conscience donate to the Apple dev one Smiley

Haha. Will do and thank you for your support! Smiley

PocketCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 03:55:51 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 02:29:09 PM by PocketCrypto

We have just finished adding Crypto Trade Exchange to version 5.06 of our app! The update will be live on Play store in approximately 1 hour. Thanks for everyones support! Smiley

Edit: Update is now Live! 

PocketCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 04:47:37 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 05:14:44 PM by PocketCrypto

There appears to be a bug that may affect a few users who have added Precious Metals in their portfolio, we are currently looking into this problem and working on a fix.

Temporary Solution: if you are experiencing this problem, it appears that connecting to your phone's data plan rather than wifi connection, will allow you to load your portfolio.

We expect to have a permanent fix available on the Play Store in the next 2 hours. Thanks for everyone's patience.

PocketCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 05:36:01 PM

A fix has just been uploaded to the Play Store and will be available in approximately 1 hour.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

voephilis

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:50:35 PM

Love this app! Smiley
PocketCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 05:52:09 PM

Love this app! Smiley

Thank you very much! Glad you like it! Cheesy

PocketCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 01:09:00 PM

Cryptsy's api appears to be down, so you will unable to update/add coins from the cryptsy exchange until their api goes online again.

If someone could double check if the link is also down for them that would be great. Thanks!
http://pubapi.cryptsy.com/api.php?method=marketdatav2

IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:11:17 PM

Cryptsy's api appears to be down, so you will unable to update/add coins from the cryptsy exchange until their api goes online again.

If someone could double check if the link is also down for them that would be great. Thanks!

it is down for everyone
PocketCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 02:30:52 PM

it is down for everyone

Thanks for confirming. I will be contacting them soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: