Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:35:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blockfolio ~Bitcoin and Altcoin Portfolio App~ Android and iOS  (Read 91298 times)
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 08:36:32 PM

Yea! working for me and upgraded to pro

thank you

As many of you have requested, Atomic Trade has been added to the app (version 4.00)!  This update also includes the ability to drag and rearrange coins in your portfolio.
The update will be live on the Play store in approximately 1 hour.  

Thanks for everyone's support!  Smiley

Edit: Update is now Live!

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PocketCrypto (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 08:52:05 PM

Yea! working for me and upgraded to pro

thank you

As many of you have requested, Atomic Trade has been added to the app (version 4.00)!  This update also includes the ability to drag and rearrange coins in your portfolio.
The update will be live on the Play store in approximately 1 hour.  

Thanks for everyone's support!  Smiley

Edit: Update is now Live!

Awesome! Cheesy  Thanks for your support!

Blockfolio  ~Bitcoin/Altcoin Portfolio App~ Charts & Price Alerts BCT thread
Download Now: Blockfolio App Twitter: @BlockfolioApp
PocketCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 04:15:04 PM

New update later tonight! Smiley
This update will include Poloniex, and also some optimizations to the app.

PocketCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 12:38:44 AM

Poloniex is now live on version 5.00 of PocketCrypto.  A big thank you to everyone that has downloaded and supported our app! Smiley

Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

One to add, down the road maybe, when the coins are created, or perhaps sooner at the first IPO price of 0.0005 BTC/ETH or something.

https://www.ethereum.org/#ethersale-app

If it was easy to add, then being able to input a negative amount of coins could be useful, ie I have 100 BTC in my wallet and want to show that, but 10 BTC I'm looking after for Alice say, or I owe Bob 5 BTC, these I would enter as minus balances, so it then tracks not just your own holdings but these types of debit holdings as well.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
deephouse

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:47:23 PM

You guys need to add it in IOS asap.

PocketCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 12:08:51 AM

One to add, down the road maybe, when the coins are created, or perhaps sooner at the first IPO price of 0.0005 BTC/ETH or something.

If it was easy to add, then being able to input a negative amount of coins could be useful, ie I have 100 BTC in my wallet and want to show that, but 10 BTC I'm looking after for Alice say, or I owe Bob 5 BTC, these I would enter as minus balances, so it then tracks not just your own holdings but these types of debit holdings as well.

I've been hearing a lot about ethereum lately, I could definitely add a place holder or something at the IPO price so that users can at least include it in their portfolios. 

Thanks for the suggestion regarding negative amount of coins, thats definitely something I can do! That will definitely be helpful for users who are holding coins for others. Smiley

Hope to have these features added by this weekend!

PocketCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 12:31:39 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 03:56:16 AM by PocketCrypto

You guys need to add it in IOS asap.

We are working to have an IOS app developed.  If anyone would like to contribute some donations towards this development that would be awesome and would allow us to dedicate more time and resources towards that development!  A donation address for apple development can be found in my signature.  Smiley

Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:15:41 AM

I've been hearing a lot about ethereum lately, I could definitely add a place holder or something at the IPO price so that users can at least include it in their portfolios. 

Thanks for the suggestion regarding negative amount of coins, thats definitely something I can do! That will definitely be helpful for users who are holding coins for others. Smiley

Cool, I'll donate 200 ETH paid as 0.1 BTC for this, if anyone else would find these features useful then please add to the donation for them, many thanks.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
PocketCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 01:18:34 AM

Cool, I'll donate 200 ETH paid as 0.1 BTC for this, if anyone else would find these features useful then please add to the donation for them, many thanks.

Thanks Otoh! Cheesy 

PocketCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 10:37:25 AM

We have just noticed that Bittrex has updated their Api system, so users who have Bittrex in their portfolio will experience issues loading those coins. We are working to have an update released Asap. Thanks for your patience!

IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:49:01 AM

We have just noticed that Bittrex has updated their Api system, so users who have Bittrex in their portfolio will experience issues loading those coins. We are working to have an update released Asap. Thanks for your patience!
they announced it at least a month ago
so thats the reason why it wont update prices
PocketCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 01:28:30 PM

My sincerest apologies regarding this matter, it was definitely negligence on our part. 

We have finished updating the app and the update should be live on the playstore in about 1-2 hours.
Once again, sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused, and thanks for your patience.

IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:29:48 PM

My sincerest apologies regarding this matter, it was definitely negligence on our part. 

We have finished updating the app and the update should be live on the playstore in about 1-2 hours.
Once again, sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused, and thanks for your patience.
Thank you for quick resolving the issue, your service is awesome
PocketCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 01:32:55 PM

Thank you for quick resolving the issue, your service is awesome

Thanks for your support! We really appreciate it.  Smiley

Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:43:39 PM

nice app , gonna try and post updates.
PocketCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 01:59:34 PM

nice app , gonna try and post updates.

Thank you! Smiley

PocketCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 09:47:20 PM

We have just finished adding Ethereum to the app! Smiley  (the price will currently default to the IPO price 0.0005 btc)  The new update also includes the ability to add a negative quantity, which may be helpful for users who are holding coins for others (Thanks Otoh for the suggestions!)

PocketCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 04:20:48 PM

The Australian Dollar (AUD) has just been added as a currency option on version 5.03. Smiley

PocketCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 06:16:05 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 08:16:55 PM by PocketCrypto

Have noticed a minor bug when refreshing and also problems when adding fiat currency (most likely due to an excessive number of requests made to the Api), An update has been published and will be live in about an hour.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: Update is now live.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: