Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:40:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][FACC]FirstAfricanCoin - X11 Algorithm - PoW/PoS |NO PREMINE | NO IPO  (Read 5559 times)
Johnmarcus

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:39:32 AM

Guys... I'd like to know which African country you did your research in.

I am currently working in Various african countries and know situation here first hand... So provide details on your research please
+1,we all want to see the dev's research.otherwise it'll be a scam and another shit coin.

You are right about that , of which i believe we will get his research info up for us
endlesslove

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 06:14:19 AM

Africancoin is finally here Smiley
majeis

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:22:40 AM

Our studies indicate that only 9.5% of Africans were aware of the existence of virtual currencies and 3.6% were aware of Bitcoin in particular.

I'd like to know how your research indicates that more people in Africa are aware of virtual currencies than they are of Bitcoin.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
commandrix

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:24:27 PM

Our studies indicate that only 9.5% of Africans were aware of the existence of virtual currencies and 3.6% were aware of Bitcoin in particular.

I'd like to know how your research indicates that more people in Africa are aware of virtual currencies than they are of Bitcoin.
Is it possible that they might have heard of something called "Litecoin" or maybe they saw a paper wallet at some point?

But, this looks interesting. (And ignore the funny man in the Batman suit. Everybody knows that I am Batman.) What do you look for in a white paper?
Blackdiamond01

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:42:42 AM

This life is full of mystery including many dumb user from  those who are the senior to the jr member that can't reason or appreciate a coin with some honesty here , And i believe if it was a dude from another continent trying to make this same post you all will start clamoring embracing it while they are trying to scam you then later you cry out loud that you lost money.

To me i will give this coin a GREEN LIGHT cause only few people from that continent comes out with coin unlike most bunch of thieves  that fails us i won't mention coins on here. And to you above think all African's are scammer YOU GOT it all wrong their are still GOOD EGG in that region.

OP this is my message to you, Sky wont be the limit for your coin i believe ,no matter the back comment you get from people and F****D head people here please just keep your heads up it one of those hard time you have t go through to make your coin survive and please proof the people wrong and let them know you know what you're doing. I will keep a look out on this thread when you have your ipo detail available i will surely risk my earnings on you. Good Luck 

nope sorry bud not racism people are just tired of these uncreative me too scams, has nothing to do with what continent you are on. That alone shows how little you know about crypto. I know more people on the eastern part of the world on this board than people from the US so your just wrong on all fronts.

Thank you for changing my perspective over creativity to coin, but i believe not every coin mostly the clone coin that are successful are all creative all they did get was time and continuity also with the community support which is very important . My point to the dude just to let those team work their plans out not just to jump in conclusion at first glance
FirstAfricanCoin (OP)

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:41:46 PM

Is it possible that they might have heard of something called "Litecoin" or maybe they saw a paper wallet at some point?

But, this looks interesting. (And ignore the funny man in the Batman suit. Everybody knows that I am Batman.) What do you look for in a white paper?

People please you really need to change your perspective about Africa, even if you are from developed African countries it doesn't mean you should look down on some other reputable countries that are not in the radar yet for some reasons...Major coins like Bitcoin & Litecoin are well known to most Africans and are part of our daily lives. It takes Awareness, Devotions, Risks and People's supports all African countries will get there.

FirstAfricanCoin
iru786

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:48:03 PM

People please you really need to change your perspective about Africa, even if you are from developed African countries it doesn't mean you should look down on some other reputable countries that are not in the radar yet for some reasons...Major coins like Bitcoin & Litecoin are well known to most Africans and are part of our daily lives. It takes Awareness, Devotions, Risks and People's supports all African countries will get there.

FirstAfricanCoin

Stop this bullshit. I have asked you before as well, Tell me where you have done your research. In which African country, which state, which area. You have been avoiding the question.

If this just another coin than present it so. Dont make bullshit african research etc... FutSek !
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:54:47 PM

Please note that i will do the escrow for this coin. Some people really likes me, some people really hate me for all kind of reasons. Why Am i doing the escrow for this?

1. I'm a IPO lover, because the mining farms are destroying the coins with their big dumping and small miners always lose out.

2. A lot of people hate IPOs and what someone that they can trust, i believe that i have been in altcoin world several months and sometime follows me for what i'm doing.

The IPO address is mine address so it is not that DEV just put my name against it and use his address.

IPO address: 15HKJiaNnnGWbRCVDtKSccCmEKYUB5y2dT
FirstAfricanCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:02:05 PM

FirstAfricanCoin

Stop this bullshit. I have asked you before as well, Tell me where you have done your research. In which African country, which state, which area. You have been avoiding the question.

If this just another coin than present it so. Dont make bullshit african research etc... FutSek !

Sorry but we did not intend to ignore your message. We are trying to get our white paper ready for all the questions to be answered, so kindly wait until it is out and read it.
I hope I answered your question politely.
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:45:40 PM

OP, show your research please to prove this is not a Nigerian prince scam.
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:53:05 PM

Enlighten us great dev!
FirstAfricanCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:59:17 PM

Like we said our research will be on the white paper and will be available to read so be patient Smiley
FirstAfricanCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:48:12 PM

FirstAfricanCoin

Mister, this is by choice not by force so we advice you take your grievances somewhere else please...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:26:26 PM

On every thread you have the same people talking about FUD Wink There are several reasons why people those that.

1. Make sure that not a lot of people join the coin with mining so they can mine a lot and then they start promoting the coin with another account and make it a success.

2. They want to buy cheap when it hit a exchange, again to spread FUD and then with another account they praise the coin to heaven.

Basic rule is how more FUD there is how bigger your coin can become, if there is no FUD then nobody cares about your coin.

Please remember the IPO and start placing your bets.

@DEV, can you please take the necessary steps to give a better image about the total number of coins, as that total number is based on several years, and it should be more valid to split this up in number of coins per year.
FirstAfricanCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:07:45 AM

On every thread you have the same people talking about FUD Wink There are several reasons why people those that.

1. Make sure that not a lot of people join the coin with mining so they can mine a lot and then they start promoting the coin with another account and make it a success.

2. They want to buy cheap when it hit a exchange, again to spread FUD and then with another account they praise the coin to heaven.

Basic rule is how more FUD there is how bigger your coin can become, if there is no FUD then nobody cares about your coin.

Please remember the IPO and start placing your bets.

@DEV, can you please take the necessary steps to give a better image about the total number of coins, as that total number is based on several years, and it should be more valid to split this up in number of coins per year.

We will detailed the amount of coin that will be generated per year,
zarton

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:09:41 PM

Spanish translation -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=667809.0

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:54:42 PM

Not a lot of interest at the moment. Please note that your BTCs will be safe!!!! I will first receive the coins and send out to all IPO investors before i gave your BTCs to DEV.
FirstAfricanCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:13:55 PM

You can send your IPO to the escrow service above , his very trusted and your funds won't be lost. This coin will be launched by July
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:19:36 PM

I find this one hilarious:

Bounty for White Paper: 3000FACC 
placebo
Legendary

View Profile