May 04, 2024, 02:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Poll Ended
1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending  (Read 420691 times)
louie6925

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:15:17 PM

sketchy as fuck... I reduced my position 90% in September after it seemed very unlikely anything was going to be delivered... now almost 3 months later... still nothing. Then a mysterious volume/price spike this week followed by the surprise announcement... trust me you'll be rich!  no thanks  

hahahaahaha same happen to me invested few btc @ 3999 sat and now i am rich lol lost half of btc and i am sure those who are holding AeroCoin will face the same feeling if they hold for long lol. And good thing is that AeroME ICO price is 10k sat  Grin and then what will happen with Gold Campaign ?? hahahaha some funny post making me laugh

Completely your choice and opinions guys! Crypto is full of risks, I personally know the work that has been put into this and as with any investment there are no guarantees! But please don't mock and make fun of it as you know about as much as anyone else if it will be a success or not. To pass it off as a scam is suggesting you know otherwise and the truth is you don't! Opinions are fine but making fun of it makes you sound very troll like!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:33:11 PM

sketchy as fuck... I reduced my position 90% in September after it seemed very unlikely anything was going to be delivered... now almost 3 months later... still nothing. Then a mysterious volume/price spike this week followed by the surprise announcement... trust me you'll be rich!  no thanks  

hahahaahaha same happen to me invested few btc @ 3999 sat and now i am rich lol lost half of btc and i am sure those who are holding AeroCoin will face the same feeling if they hold for long lol. And good thing is that AeroME ICO price is 10k sat  Grin and then what will happen with Gold Campaign ?? hahahaha some funny post making me laugh

Completely your choice and opinions guys! Crypto is full of risks, I personally know the work that has been put into this and as with any investment there are no guarantees! But please don't mock and make fun of it as you know about as much as anyone else if it will be a success or not. To pass it off as a scam is suggesting you know otherwise and the truth is you don't! Opinions are fine but making fun of it makes you sound very troll like!

Hey louie6925

I Know and i have never made a troll on this forum. But i had lots of hope in AeroCoin and with the Dev but i am very disappointment with the ICO thing anyways i am not a GOD or Dev of this Coin who can predict what will happen in future. I am still checking Aero Thread everyday and somehow if this coin success with ICO thing and if Dev deliver AeroME may be again i will join in and buy Aero no matter how expensive price will be.

Good Luck to all

aeros (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 04:56:56 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 05:27:10 PM by aeros

Aero community,

Several points need to be clarified, which will help explain why this crowdfunding is happening. Its not just AEROME which requires funding, it’s the services which the platform will integrate that requires it. Funding in the form of FIAT backing. This is where the cost lays. I completely understand your frustrations, dissatisfaction, skepticism, annoyance, delays, & anxiety about your own personal funds that have been put into a project and suddenly have the rules changed.

However, it's these rule changes which which MUST occur in order for the full AeroME vision to become a reality.

I have come to the realization that some things just cannot be kept in the dark for protection with all your feedback, and thus I have decided to share with all of you exactly why I have decided to take such an unexpected path.

What will this money be used for?

Firstly it will help finish the final portion of dev work for AeroME. There is not much work left to be done, however more hands will be needed as we embark upon the planned growth that the crowdfund is intended to drive. Dominantly its for services such as the great work BC has done with coinkite. But different. How much do you think it costs to get us on ATM networks? Yes, we will be tapping into the ATM market for real world usage application. I want to be clear that these funds are NOT going towards lining my pocket to finish 20% of AeroME. Nearly all are to be used as investment towards larger deals that I have been unable to speak of till now, that I feel will significantly increase the value of our Aero community. If there was another way to raise these funds I would have done it by now. Not to line my pockets, but to tap into massive markets, these are the kind of take up rates which are huge! To have a platform which works across multiple platforms, a single device to enabling communications in an encrypted and secure way. I was responsible for extremely similar platforms in my previous Real world career for a communications dept. I specialized in VoIP/SIP gateways. That's is what i used to do, I can make this a reality!

I'm thinking were fucked, but my word is my word, so I won't sell my shares. Id like to know if dev is going to quit his job or if this 300k project is going to remain a side hobby. Im going to leave the forum for a bit… wait until this plays out.  I could use a break from Alts for a while.
Mitch, I to am a man of my word. This is not for my personal wealth i will allocate a small living wage for my 6 months and continuing dedicated time and effort (a complete breakdown of suggested salaries will be made public). These IPO funds are for the progression of AeroME. I will need every single bit raised to get my plans finished and out the door. What i would like to see is when in AeroME is in continuous profit, that i can have a salary along side all of the early investors gaining their due profits. Also, I want to reinforce the fact that if this IPO is a success, your holdings will be set to 4k sats right out of the gate. It should be noted as well, if this IPO fails, AeroME will still be released as promised. However, we will be unable to afford the addition of tapping into additional markets. My goal is not to cut holders chance at profit for my own gain, simply put it's this. Would you rather have a large piece of a $1 pie, or a small piece of a bakery making the pies? Because this is how we build a pie bakery.

[AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace
Blockchains Technologies are the future!
Donations: AM: AXt1ctoiQ76jxkCjvM3FpEdPCzJK3xdBH5
murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:04:24 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 05:27:45 PM by murderouskirk

Aero community,

Several points need to be clarified, which will help explain why this crowdfunding is happening. Its not just AEROME which requires funding, it’s the services which the platform will integrate that requires it. Funding in the form of FIAT backing. This is where the cost lays. I completely understand your frustrations, dissatisfaction, skepticism, annoyance, delays, & anxiety about your own personal funds that have been put into a project and suddenly have the rules changed.

However, it's these rule changes which which MUST occur in order for the full AeroME vision to become a reality.

I have come to the realization that some things just cannot be kept in the dark for protection with all your feedback, and thus I have decided to share with all of you exactly why I have decided to take such an unexpected path.

What will this money be used for?

Firstly it will help finish the final portion of dev work for AeroME. There is not much work left to be done, however more hands will be needed as we embark upon the planned growth that the crowdfund is intended to drive. Dominantly its for services such as the great work BC has done with coinkite. But different. How much do you think it costs to get us on ATM networks? Yes, we will be tapping into the ATM market for real world usage application. I want to be clear that these funds are NOT going towards lining my pocket to finish 20% of AeroME. Nearly all are to be used as investment towards larger deals that I have been unable to speak of till now, that I feel will significantly increase the value of our Aero community. If there was another way to raise these funds I would have done it by now. Not to line my pockets, but to tap into massive markets, these are the kind of take up rates which are huge! To have a platform which works across multiple platforms, a single device to enabling communications in an encrypted and secure way. I was responsible for extremely similar platforms in my previous Real world career for a communications dept. I specialized in VoIP/SIP gateways. That's is what i used to do, I can make this a reality!

I'm thinking were fucked, but my word is my word, so I won't sell my shares. Id like to know if dev is going to quit his job or if this 300k project is going to remain a side hobby. Im going to leave the forum for a bit… wait until this plays out.  I could use a break from Alts for a while.
Mitch, I to am a man of my word. This is not for my personal wealth i will allocate a small living wage for my 6 months and continuing dedicated time and effort (a complete breakdown of suggested salaries will be made public). These IPO funds are for the progression of AeroME. I will need every single bit raised to get my plans finished and out the door. What i would like to see is when in AeroME is in continuous profit, that i can have a salary along side all of the early investors gaining their due profits. Also, I want to reinforce the fact that if this IPO is a success, your holdings will be set to 4k sats right out of the gate. It should be noted as well, if this IPO fails, AeroME will still be released as promised. However, we will be unable to afford the addition of tapping into additional markets. My goal is not to cut holders chance at profit for my own gain, simply put it's this. Would you rather have a large piece of a $1 pie, or a small piece of a bakery making the pies? Because this is how we build a pie bakery.

Aero ATM's??? Awhhh yeahhhhhhhh!

(But can we make it a hot dog stand instead of a pie factory? Hot dogs are fucking delicious..)

Cyberlight

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:33:37 PM

Aero community,

I want to reinforce the fact that if this IPO is a success, your holdings will be set to 4k sats right out of the gate.

With 76,09 percent less of the coin supply, guess what... 2 days ago price was over 4k sats, no great deal.

ATM's ?

Even Bitcoin ATM's are completely useless, gimmicks.
murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:43:40 PM

Aero community,

I want to reinforce the fact that if this IPO is a success, your holdings will be set to 4k sats right out of the gate.

With 76,09 percent less of the coin supply, guess what... 2 days ago price was over 4k sats, no great deal.

ATM's ?

Yeah.. hoping the ATM thing puts us in the green. Seems to be the only option.
glavos

Activity: 547

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:50:16 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 06:14:10 PM by glavos

Aero Anonymous sending feature are the last thing we got almost 5 months ago, from that point we are waiting for AeroME, and now you are asking for new 350.000$ of capital, knowing that aero menage to currently have a 60.000$ market cap in half year of existence. If you lose faith of the early investors, and ICO failed, aero coin are gonna failed to. Lots of early investors are selling their coins. Maybe is better to finish the aeroME and then looking for new ideas and investors.
Coin-Moron

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:54:06 PM

Aerocoin Anonymous sending feature are last thing we got almost 5 months ago, from that point we are waiting for aeroME, and now you asking from ipo new 350.000$ of capital, knowing that aero menage to currently have 60.000$ market cap in half year of existance. If you lose faith of early investors, and ICO failed, aero coin are gona failed to. Lots of early investors are selling ther coins. Maybe is beter to finish the aeroME and then looking for new ideas and investors.

Thats a reasonable proposal i suppose.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 06:19:23 PM

Aero community,

ATM's ?

http://allcoinsnews.com/2014/11/21/lamassu-bitcoin-atms-profitable-bitcoin-group-hk-sells-20th-atm/

Well BTC is first with idea.Dinosaurs are dying.And banksters are afraid of this.
Cyberlight

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:32:48 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 08:05:37 PM by Cyberlight

Yeah.. hoping the ATM thing puts us in the green. Seems to be the only option.

Could you give me one single reason for a Aero ATM ? Lots of coins announced a ATM to create hype.

I thought AeroME would put it in the green  Huh
louie6925

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:17:15 PM

Aero Anonymous sending feature are the last thing we got almost 5 months ago, from that point we are waiting for AeroME, and now you are asking for new 350.000$ of capital, knowing that aero menage to currently have a 60.000$ market cap in half year of existence. If you lose faith of the early investors, and ICO failed, aero coin are gonna failed to. Lots of early investors are selling their coins. Maybe is better to finish the aeroME and then looking for new ideas and investors.

I know most of the early investors!.especially the big investors, not one of them has sold a single coin!! Not sure where you're getting your info from, but couldn't be more wrong!!
glavos

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:35:25 PM

I am early investor,  and not sell any of my coins, 1500satoshi is waaay to low for me to sell, because i have big expectations from aero,  but sell orders on bittrex and price falling after announcement don't look promising at all. I know two people who have sold 250.000 aero becouse off ICO announcement. If aero have ICO in the beginning i never would bought it.
Cyberlight

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:38:57 PM

I know most of the early investors!.especially the big investors, not one of them has sold a single coin!! Not sure where you're getting your info from, but couldn't be more wrong!!

I was a early investor, 202k coins, sold yesterday.
glavos

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:22:42 PM

Now that is 3 people who sold 450.000 aeros because IPO announcement  Undecided
Coin-Moron

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:45:33 PM

Now that is 3 people who sold 450.000 aeros because IPO announcement  Undecided

I can assure you that might be one of the worst mistakes of their crypto life.

Things seem pretty weird only because of the poor promotion and the bad timing of announcement of the IPO.

If the dev would have come over with some newbie id and named the project with any name like HERO ME or NUT BAY, people would have flocked back as usual.

Here, we don't really care about those who really do have some true ideals & commitment towards their work and the community.

glavos

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:56:53 PM

Maybe or maybe they not. I am just saying that is not good time for ICO. After aeroME maybe,. 970btc is loot of money,  especially when market cap of aero is only 180btc.
LEONPATTON

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:33:13 AM

Aero Community
If the IPO is success the coin-swap service will allow AERO holders to have 1 Aerome coin (AM) for every 2.5 AERO coins a ratio of 1:2.5.

Coin ammount after IPO will be 12 million, not 2,8 million.

Rate should be at least 1.655

I'm out.

Yea man.You wright.12 divide with 7.1
And IPO price adjust with that.Someone made mistake here.

This IPO is scammy.

People won't buy the coins at these high prices. Why would this project deserve suddenly a market cap of 480 BTC while the current market cap is 109 BTC. Remember that there is nothing done since September, only bla bla bla.

The trick is that he (or they) will "buy" the coins at that price with their own bitcoin faking the fact that the IPO is successful. In fact, they don't spend really their bitcoins as they are buying and selling to themselves... So, for them it's a null operation at that time.

Once the trading start, every coin (AEROME) that they will sell on the market will be a pure profit. Even if the price keep declining, they don't care as long as some dumb people are ready to buy their worthless coin...

The more they sell after the IPO, the more they earn your precious bitcoins while you are being politely asked to shut up and not ask questions about the project or development status.

In the real life, would you back such a project ? Oh shit, it's for real also, here...

Of course this is a scam.
The trick is that he (or they) will "buy" the coins at that price with their own bitcoin
Exactly. 
idol

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:41:37 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2014, 12:57:29 AM by idol

why need to do ipo for old coin to scam..can get better result by making new coin..

there maybe more than meets the eye.

if i was the dev i would make a new coin and scam easier..(if it is truly a scam)

KryptoLyding

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:23:13 AM

I get that everybody is surprised and worried, this was not a good move.

However, all you guys who yell scam now needs to back off.
You have no proof that Majika isnt a good guy who is only trying to accomplish something useful.
There is no need to ruin something just because you didnt like the way things was handled.

Do I like the way it was handled?
No.
Do I still have faith in Majika and Aero?
Yes.

Why should I?
Because this was a mistake, people will forget about it once AeroME is out, and they can finally see the product.

Have I sold?
Lol, check my address.

Let the coinswap be done so he can launch AeroME, and show that he has been working for the last months. He has been working on it almost everyday since august.
If AeroME is crap or it doesnt get released after coinswap, I will give the community every coin I hold, that's a promise.

Are you a holder or potenial investor who doesnt quite understand the situation or is frustrated.
Please, contact me and we can talk about it. Skype, BCT, IRC, Aerotalk etc..

Aero - Innovation, Progression and Excellence!
Next big thing? AeroME, read the Whitepaper
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:51:22 AM

Hi Community Members

Finally i realize and i am now back to AeroCoin Project. After talking with kryptolyding now i think AeroME is great and unique project in the Crypto World and i am sure once it's comes out you will be happy as a AeroCoin Holder. AeroME going to be best project trust me after talking with kryptolyding i bought my AeroCoin back and now i am holding more than Aero from my previous holding.

The ICO is not only for AeroCoin development but for each member of AeroCoin community to get up to date with unique features. Because AeroME is very huge project and for that Dev need fund and believe me once AeroME comes you can check yourself what is AeroME and why it's require good amount of fund. I have Talked to Team Member to launch a Video what exactly is AeroMe. But as far as i know Dev is very Busy with Future Project so if he gets time i am sure he will post Some Videos of AeroME or Features Screenshot will be good.

Those who sold their AeroCoin i suggest them please buy and hold it until AeroME won't get released. TBH it's crypto world and every guy have a different mind with positive and negative comment. Skip all Negative post and join Slack to get up to date, But trust this project and stay happy with your investment. And one more important thing i am on this forum from few years and i have never made this kind of post in my life and never made any FUD comment but yesterday and day after yesterday i was very disappointment coz of ICO thing. But after thinking and talking to some member i have realize that i was wrong and then again i bought back AeroCoin and supporting this project. So skip all negativity and start supporting MAJIKA and make AeroCoin Community Strong.

I know some people make fun of this post but now i don't care about it. Because now i am with AerCoin Development Smiley

Ragrds'
PTseller

Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: