May 09, 2024, 08:57:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Poll Ended
1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending  (Read 420692 times)
KryptoLyding

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:45:07 PM

Funny to watch the market at the moment.

Its trying to dip. But there is no one with a decent amount who wants to sell under 7500.
This will go over 10k in no time, fasten your seatbelts people Cheesy

Aero - Innovation, Progression and Excellence!
Next big thing? AeroME, read the Whitepaper
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:52:53 PM

Glad we got over the hump from the last dump.  Anyone who bought high last time and was stuck with them was able to get out.

Now that the trembling hands are gone we can march forward

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
kcog1

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:12:33 AM

The optimism in this thread is scaring me a bit... Last few times I saw a thread this optimistic it ended up being a scam. I feel like the best coins are the ones where the devs aren't constantly trying to pump up the value with "hints" and hype. Really hope this isn't true with aero though because it has some serious potential! I sold half of my coin at 7000 which far more than recouped my original investment since I picked up a LOT of this coin at 2700, I think i'll hold the rest to see if the devs can really deliver on the promises they've made. If AeroMe actually comes into existence and it works well, there is no telling how high this coin could go! But if AeroME comes out and its complete shit or doesn't come out at all, this coin will go down to nothing.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 12:13:49 AM

The optimism in this thread is scaring me a bit... Last few times I saw a thread this optimistic it ended up being a scam. I feel like the best coins are the ones where the devs aren't constantly trying to pump up the value with "hints" and hype. Really hope this isn't true with aero though because it has some serious potential! I sold half of my coin at 7000 which far more than recouped my original investment since I picked up a LOT of this coin at 2700, I think i'll hold the rest to see if the devs can really deliver on the promises they've made.

Yeah I too like the talk, but want to see some walk.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
loges

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:14:53 AM

The optimism in this thread is scaring me a bit... Last few times I saw a thread this optimistic it ended up being a scam. I feel like the best coins are the ones where the devs aren't constantly trying to pump up the value with "hints" and hype. Really hope this isn't true with aero though because it has some serious potential! I sold half of my coin at 7000 which far more than recouped my original investment since I picked up a LOT of this coin at 2700, I think i'll hold the rest to see if the devs can really deliver on the promises they've made.
That's not the dev, it's a community member
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 12:16:40 AM

That's not the dev, it's a community member

So wait, this huge promo could be BS?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
kcog1

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:20:39 AM

You can never believe anything on these forums I've come to realize. Everyone is trying to make money and any early investor into this coin can create an account on here to hype up the coin just so they can dump it and make a huge profit!
idol

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:23:47 AM

promo is not from the dev's , its by a community member and its not bull shit

that person has payed out more Aero than you trolls hold

also dev's on Aero do not pump coins..in fact they don't even hype before they release new features...

so stop trolling ...and fuck off with your newb account

kcog1

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:27:09 AM

also dev's on Aero do not pump coins..in fact they don't even hype before they release new features...

so stop trolling ...

How is this community member getting all his info exactly? In my opinion he's most likely a member of the development team. Or at least connected to them closely. It's easy to give out tons of aero when you have a crazy amount like most of the development team's members do! I'm not trolling at all, this coin has huge potential! It is also still a risk though and it seems like many people on here don't realize that.
idol

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:32:57 AM

so stop trolling ...

How is this community member getting all his info exactly? In my opinion he's most likely a member of the development team. It's easy to give out tons of aero when you have a crazy amount like most of the development team's members do! I'm not trolling at all, this coin has huge potential! It is also still a risk though and it seems like many people on here don't realize that.

you have been scammed too many times i see...i feel almost sorry for you...

again dev,s and promo is not connected ,why dont you log on to IRC and ask who ever is on( irc #aerocoin)

how will the dev's have crazy amount? if that's not trolling what is?

100% of the premine was already used or given out to the  community

r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:33:28 AM

so stop trolling ...and fuck off with your newb account

Yes.
And new guys need to check the previous pages around 93.
In that moment few know Aero. Although it has great dev, worked anon, XC's review.
Our community build up PR, because we believe such great coin has great future.
Do you know how much KryptoLyding paid on promotion? It's over 4 BTC!
How this one can be BS?
If you still want to sell now, ok please do it.
kcog1

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:42:46 AM

so stop trolling ...

How is this community member getting all his info exactly? In my opinion he's most likely a member of the development team. It's easy to give out tons of aero when you have a crazy amount like most of the development team's members do! I'm not trolling at all, this coin has huge potential! It is also still a risk though and it seems like many people on here don't realize that.

again dev,s and promo is not connected ,why dont you log on to IRC and ask who ever is on( irc #aerocoin)

100% of the premine was already used or given out to the  community

If you think there is zero chance of this being a scam, I feel sorry for you... I have never been on the wrong end of a scam because i'm cautious with my money. I don't give into hype. Krypto's account was created less than 10 days ago and all that he's done is hype this coin and he's done a very successful job of it! Until I see him spending cash on the marketing promo then all this really is is hype created by an account. I can create an account VERY easily and say i'm spending $15,000 on a marketing campaign when really all i'm doing is causing hype to pump up coin value.
idol

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:47:44 AM

so stop trolling ...

100% of the premine was already used or given out to the  community

If you think there is zero chance of this being a scam, I feel sorry for you... Krypto's account was created less than 10 days ago and all that he's done is hype this coin and he's done a very successful job of it! Until I see him spending cash on the marketing promo then all this really is is hype created by an account. I can create an account VERY easily and say i'm spending $15,000 on a marketing campaign when really all i'm doing is causing hype to pump up coin value.

and your account was made today!! like i said fuck off with your fud

r95222

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:50:28 AM

so stop trolling ...

If you think there is zero chance of this being a scam, I feel sorry for you... I have never been on the wrong end of a scam because i'm cautious with my money. I don't give into hype. Krypto's account was created less than 10 days ago and all that he's done is hype this coin and he's done a very successful job of it! Until I see him spending cash on the marketing promo then all this really is is hype created by an account. I can create an account VERY easily and say i'm spending $15,000 on a marketing campaign when really all i'm doing is causing hype to pump up coin value.

Dont you see my post?!
KryptoLyding paid on promotion over 4 BTC!
dubiousfrog

Activity: 181

optical illusion

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:56:39 AM

no need to get nasty guys, let's not name calling in this thread, kcog1 has valid concerns and it's very true that the altcoin scene is full of potential scams.

I've been in this thread since near start and can tell you that the devs and community have proven legit. This coin is a breath of fresh air compared to many coins (will not name) that i've invested in recently.

As a community we are spreading news and awareness of Aero, exciting things are in the works for this coin

namu amida butsu
kcog1

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:58:02 AM

I've been watching this thread for a LONG time, I just finally decided to create an account. I've been holding aero for quite a while now and since krypto has begun posting I've started getting a bit scared which is why I sold half of my holdings today. Obviously you're trying to protect and increase your investment by keeping a positive atmosphere but making it seem like this coin is scam proof is just selfish and greedy. Do you really know the recipients of that 4 BTC? Anyone can say they've given out aero.
r95222

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:58:41 AM

so stop trolling ...

Dont you see my post?!
KryptoLyding paid on promotion over 4 BTC!

FYR:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660938.msg8519701#msg8519701
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660938.msg8472750#msg8472750

loges

Activity: 308

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:59:36 AM

no need to get nasty guys, let's not name calling in this thread, kcog1 has valid concerns and it's very true that the altcoin scene is full of potential scams.

I've been in this thread since near start and can tell you that the devs and community have proven legit. This coin is a breath of fresh air compared to many coins (will not name) that i've invested in recently.

As a community we are spreading news and awareness of Aero, exciting things are in the works for this coin
lol.what do we need now, poi? Proof of investment?
r95222

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:03:04 AM

I've been watching this thread for a LONG time, I just finally decided to create an account. I've been holding aero for quite a while now and since krypto has begun posting I've started getting a bit scared which is why I sold half of my holdings today. Obviously you're trying to protect and increase your investment by keeping a positive atmosphere but making it seem like this coin is scam proof is just selfish and greedy. Do you really know the recipients of that 4 BTC?

I got some I can show you.
And you have no evidence to say its fake!
If its fake, everyone retweeted and changed sig already jumped out saying something.
KryptoLyding

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:06:24 AM

I am a community member. I have no connections to the devs. It's less then a week since I spoke to some of them for the first time.

The devs does not hold a large amount from what I have heard. Everything I am doing is coming out of my own pocket.
I have invested around 60 bitcoins in this coin when almost no one had heard of it.
When the coin continued to go unnoticed I took matters into my own hands, I wanted to help. Not just watch the screen and depend on others.

I started a marketing team, and yes, we are very positive about the coin. We try to get others to see why this coin is so great.
A little hype is necessary in crypto to get peoples attention, but I do not want anyone to invest in this coin without knowing what it has.
We are trying to spread the word, and try to get people to read about Aero. Specially about AeroME.
I belive that is the reason why the coin is going up. Not some stupid pump by a group. It's genouine investors.

People have been reading about aeroME, because we have managed to get the word out there.
Investors are seeing the potenial of aeroME, and they are buying. Price goes up.

It was pointed out that people does not see that there is a risk, but I belive they do.
Of cours there is a risk. Any investment is always a risk. If aeroME doesnt come out or arent any good, then yeah, the coin will suffer alot.

But see at the risk vs reward. If aeroME is as good as promised, this is simply the most usable crypto on the market. It can be used in the real world.
100x is nothing if aeroME is as good as promised. If its not good, then you lose money.
I am an honest person, and I know that the possibility of losing. Its just that the risk vs reward is so high its sick.

I would also like to point out, that if Aero was a completely new coin. I would not belive the features that are promised in aeroME.
But its not. The devs have for example, delivered a working anonsend. The other few coins who did this climbed atleast 10x what this coin is today.
The devs have delivered before, and always on time. I belive they know what they are doing. Its a risk yes, but its the best risk I have taken in my crypto history. And I was heavily invested in coins like Blackcoin and Vericoin before they took off.

Aero - Innovation, Progression and Excellence!
Next big thing? AeroME, read the Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: