May 26, 2024, 12:47:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Poll Ended
1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending  (Read 420692 times)
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:10:22 AM

All I can say is that this coin is either a massive scam, or just a very strong community... Only time will tell! And I sure do hope its option #2! But I do advise the community to be aware not to totally trust many of the things written on here. A lot of these people have low post counts that are mainly centered around this thread! I have seen this before and I will probably see this again, this is why I am so wary of threads that are as optimistic as this one.

There has been no lies on this thread or in general with this coin. I have paid all my giveaways and all my promotions.

This thread is optimistic because people are excited about aeroME. Have you even read the whitepaper?
We are not excited because of a little price raise, a little happy yes, how wouldnt?
But the main optimisim on this thread is how great aeroME might me.

Why whould it be a massive scam? And if it was a scam, dont you think the market cap would have been to atleast 1 million by now?
I am seeing scams every day who are getting a massive pump. This coin isnt. Its at 200k cap.

he missed the train Smiley
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:10:29 AM

All I can say is that this coin is either a massive scam, or just a very strong community... Only time will tell! And I sure do hope its option #2! But I do advise the community to be aware not to totally trust many of the things written on here. A lot of these people have low post counts that are mainly centered around this thread! I have seen this before and I will probably see this again, this is why I am so wary of threads that are as optimistic as this one.
Relax a bit will ya. I've been as optimistic as most and I've been around long enough to see every scam there was. My first trade out of btc was ltc for 20 cents. I didn't start posting until I sold out in Dec and got back in the game. I've been hit by a few scams and don't plan on it happening again.
 I'm excited about aero because it has been flying under the radar because the dev has been so quiet. And no hype from the twitter scammers either. I believe that is what the community is most happy about at this time. It's been very natural.

What was your btc-e handle I'm 9090 we probably talked back inthe 'day.' Smiley I havnt traded there in a while. I miss atlas, tomo leet etc.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:12:27 AM

If you can prove you invested 60 BTC into this coin I will go all in.

I can't post pictures of all my aerocoin transaction history here. That would fill a lot of pages.
But here is a little of my buy history if it helps.

Nowhere near the 60 BTC worth you said you have... Is it that hard to post a pic of your wallet? Seems like you started buying around the same time you started promoting this coin? Yet you said before that you are a very early investor? Sorry but that seems a bit odd to me.

dumbass.

if someone has 60btc aero, you will be surely dumped when you buy at 20000 sats.
axxo

Activity: 916

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:15:40 AM

There has been no lies on this thread or in general with this coin. I have paid all my giveaways and all my promotions.

This thread is optimistic because people are excited about aeroME. Have you even read the whitepaper?
We are not excited because of a little price raise, a little happy yes, how wouldnt?

Why whould it be a massive scam? And if it was a scam, dont you think the market cap would have been to atleast 1 million by now?
I am seeing scams every day who are getting a massive pump. This coin isnt. Its at 200k cap.

Still at an early stage, he has plenty of time to jump on board.  Smiley

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
loges

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:16:57 AM

Relax a bit will ya. I've been as optimistic as most and I've been around long enough to see every scam there was. My first trade out of btc was ltc for 20 cents. I didn't start posting until I sold out in Dec and got back in the game. I've been hit by a few scams and don't plan on it happening again.
 I'm excited about aero because it has been flying under the radar because the dev has been so quiet. And no hype from the twitter scammers either. I believe that is what the community is most happy about at this time. It's been very natural.

What was your btc-e handle I'm 9090 we probably talked back inthe 'day.' Smiley I havnt traded there in a while. I miss atlas, tomo leet etc.
lol. I never got in on the troll box, but I spent many nights learning the game and watching you guys talk. And by the way I remember your handle. How many times did you catch the fontas pumps?
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:20:15 AM

*nom nom nom* Cheesy
infus1on

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:22:30 AM

Bring out the artillery. That dumper isn't getting his coins back.
kcog1

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:23:25 AM

I can assure you I did not miss the train! I've already locked in my profit by selling half of the stash I accumulated at 3x what I bought it for. Now I'm just sitting along for the ride... Seems like I may have hurt my own investment though... Aero has gone down more than 1000 since I began posting, but hey, more to eat up for those who are serious about this coin!
dleader

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:26:24 AM

lol. I never got in on the troll box, but I spent many nights learning the game and watching you guys talk. And by the way I remember your handle. How many times did you catch the fontas pumps?

XD I caught a bunch of Fontas pumps got burned many times but was redeemed in the fall on a trc pump made 7k usd on it:) he posted a clue about the the coin having an asian guy promoting the coin he was pumping.  H'ed pumped trc before so I knew what he was talking about. I told the TB like 10 times it was TRC he would pump no one believed me and they all bought xpm. He ended up pumping them both cause why not lol
loges

Activity: 308

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:28:29 AM

Those pumps were so random.  It's much easier today to spot them.
hobitcoin

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:31:17 AM

Are there any accounts on here that have a few hundred posts or more that can rep and say they actually received 1000 coins for changing there signature? Most accounts posting on this thread with all this optimism have less than 100 posts with a majority of their posts being on this thread.

You know this guy? He is legit.

I'm one of the people that received Aerocoin from KryptoLyding in this twitter giveaway ...

He's a man of his words and legit all the way ...

Enough said ...

dleader

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:32:22 AM

Those pumps were so random.  It's much easier today to spot them.

Text book today and yesterday theo coin amd Deanarius. Both crap.
infus1on

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:35:55 AM

I can assure you I did not miss the train! I've already locked in my profit by selling half of the stash I accumulated at 3x what I bought it for. Now I'm just sitting along for the ride... Seems like I may have hurt my own investment though... Aero has gone down more than 1000 since I began posting, but hey, more to eat up for those who are serious about this coin!

Yeah, posting negative comments hurts coins. Always has because of the very nature of the markets in crypto. But, you've also done some good with your timing.

Watch aero recover, because we are true to our word. We can take this coin down right now on this dump. But we aint like IE.

We are aeros.
kcog1

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:40:01 AM

Yeah, posting negative comments hurts coins. Always has because of the very nature of the markets in crypto. But, you've also done some good with your timing.

Watch aero recover, because we are true to our word. We can take this coin down right now on this dump. But we aint like IE.

We are aeros.

If it keeps falling at this rate I might actually be picking up another BTC or 2 worth! I'll probably hold off until it dips below 3000 though.
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:44:18 AM

So,now we know why Grin
I am keeping some buy order also Grin
infus1on

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:46:38 AM

What if I told you. This dump was made. Made to shake out the weak hands. Made to check aeros persistence.

What if I told you, that you're reading this with Morpheus's voice in your head.

Now what if you believe the power behind aero.

Wink  
KryptoLyding

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:48:57 AM

I just want to say that I am proud of the community!

Some concerns about how legit Aero is were raised and many stepped forward to prove that both the devs and marketing team are legit.

Its very rare to see a such strong community. That is why I am doing my best for this coin. Loving the community and the work of the developers.

People dumped anyways, I can understand wanting to sell for profit. But selling on what has been writen the last hour in this thread? Thats idiotic.
But thats just the way crypto work. We'll be back in no time! Smiley

Aero - Innovation, Progression and Excellence!
Next big thing? AeroME, read the Whitepaper
zikomoto

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:50:54 AM

This is not a dump all of you , if you are a trader you'll know that there's no linear increase , there will be a lot of ups and downs along the way
and if you think it will go below this level you 're completely wrong , from now on you'll just see new floors and it will be each time higher than the previous one .

if you want to daytrade by selling high and buying low , you may be left behind so think before
infus1on

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:55:31 AM

This is not a dump all of you , if you are a trader you'll know that there's no linear increase , there will be a lot of ups and downs along the way
and if you think it will go below this level you 're completely wrong , from now on you'll just see new floors and it will be each time higher than the previous one .

if you want to daytrade by selling high and buying low , you may be left behind so think before

Wait wait wait it is a dump. Lets be clear on that.

Roughly about 111000 aeros.

What it means though is:

1. We have a very disappointed dumper right now &
2. Aeros are being distributed to new hands.

and 2. means exactly what you said sir. higher lows > new investors > progression

mitchr4
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1017

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:55:59 AM

theres like 400 aero to buy before were right back at 6.3 k. Its a insane how strong the holders are... Nobody even got nervous

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: