Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XFC] Finercoin丨X11丨POW+POS丨First Working Anonymous Coin丨Launched June 26  (Read 85735 times)
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:42:38 PM

does this coin have a hidden premine
JonathanHe

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:12:33 PM

coin has 1 percent premine read 2nd post.  Set ur buys at 2k or under
cinderpelt

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:33:09 PM

It is a 3.27% pre-mine.  It said it yesterday in the OP now they deleted the line in the OP that said it. But make no mistake it was suppose to be a 0% pre-mine.  Then they lied and did 3.27% pre-mine.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:05:58 PM

I am unsure if Bittrix will take this coin due to the scamming nature of it's dev.  He lied and said no pre-mine then pre-mined 3.27% of the total coin.  Then he refused to answer for it until finally it got to the point he had to response because the hash was down to the low teens.  Anyone who puts up a buy order for this coin runs the risk of the dev dropping 163500 onto the market and killing it.  If he had been honest from the start that would have been one thing.  Maybe you could have trusted this strange not to sell.  But since he wasn't honest I doubt he can be trusted at all.  

Also I have one question for you dev.  How many people are working on this coin?  Just you I am guessing. Thank you for your speedy response in this matter.  

My god at the FUD. Jesus will hate you for spreading FUD.

We all know that there is a premine., so what.

EDIT if it was my coin I'd premine as well. Why work for free? I dont.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:21:13 PM

glad i sold at 9k
me too!  Cool
dminer69

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:25:29 PM

I am unsure if Bittrix will take this coin due to the scamming nature of it's dev.  He lied and said no pre-mine then pre-mined 3.27% of the total coin.  Then he refused to answer for it until finally it got to the point he had to response because the hash was down to the low teens.  Anyone who puts up a buy order for this coin runs the risk of the dev dropping 163500 onto the market and killing it.  If he had been honest from the start that would have been one thing.  Maybe you could have trusted this strange not to sell.  But since he wasn't honest I doubt he can be trusted at all.  

Also I have one question for you dev.  How many people are working on this coin?  Just you I am guessing. Thank you for your speedy response in this matter.  

i seen some worst coins where the dev sets a date for having some kind of working anon or a white paper, then he never shows up and the price being at 20k dropping to after to 1k.
others where the plan is to implement anonymous and it never happens at lease here we got something going on with a really low price.

besides that we shouldn't trust anyone on this forum or internet unless the person shows credentials about their work and proper title and even with that we still have professional white collar criminals, the crypto world is like the wild west we are gambling at the best big thing, no one is being push to invest of mine any coin, still is nice to see others warning others, i believe we all enjoy the idea that altcoins brings to the table, it could either be revolution, a quick money maker or just to flip your btc.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:33:02 PM

i seen some worst coins where the dev sets a date for having some kind of working anon or a white paper, then he never shows up and the price being at 20k dropping to after to 1k.
others where the plan is to implement anonymous and it never happens at lease here we got something going on with a really low price.

besides that we shouldn't trust anyone on this forum or internet unless the person shows credentials about their work and proper title and even with that we still have professional white collar criminals, the crypto world is like the wild west we are gambling at the best big thing, no one is being push to invest of mine any coin, still is nice to see others warning others, i believe we all enjoy the idea that altcoins brings to the table it could either be revolution, a quick money maker or just to flip your btc.

The FUD spreaders and SCAM busters are hard at work to get people to dump this coin at low prices. Why? Why would anyone spend so much time and effort to help others avoid a scam? Because their is no scam. Everyone know of the premine.  Going forward, the only scam being perpetrated is by the FUD spreaders so they can buy your cheap coins....be smart and don't let them control you. This is a great coin...HOLD your coins and starve the trolls.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:36:09 PM

On another note, can anyone get to www.finercoin.org ? I uploaded the site last night on devs hosting acct., but I cant get it to load from my PC or any of my VPS's.
gloryninja

Activity: 345

Trusted Member

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 08:50:40 PM

On another note, can anyone get to www.finercoin.org ? I uploaded the site last night on devs hosting acct., but I cant get it to load from my PC or any of my VPS's.

working for me!

Custom Built Gaming Desktops and GPU Rigs!
dminer69

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:51:50 PM

besides that we shouldn't trust anyone on this forum or internet unless the person shows credentials about their work and proper title and even with that we still have professional white collar criminals, the crypto world is like the wild west we are gambling at the best big thing, no one is being push to invest of mine any coin, still is nice to see others warning others, i believe we all enjoy the idea that altcoins brings to the table it could either be revolution, a quick money maker or just to flip your btc.

The FUD spreaders and SCAM busters are hard at work to get people to dump this coin at low prices. Why? Why would anyone spend so much time and effort to help others avoid a scam? Because their is no scam. Everyone know of the premine.  Going forward, the only scam being perpetrated is by the FUD spreaders so they can buy your cheap coins....be smart and don't let them control you. This is a great coin...HOLD your coins and starve the trolls.

yea this coin could hit 20k anytime, is defendly a great buy looking at the price.

is working for me it does take about 3 seconds to fully load, maybe a small ddos on the server?
UNO_owner

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:18:33 PM

If you get an exchange to hold the premine the price will explode.  Let us know when you do.  I won't buy until then.

firedoner

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:45:37 PM

what are total coins including POS??
cinderpelt

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:45:48 PM

bangomatic = bag holder

People like you cry foul when people speak the true about a coin.  The dev lied.  The dev is gone.  The guy pretending to be the dev now speaks English very well.  2 days ago dev couldn't speak English for shit.  At this point you should understand people are not spreading FUD to get this at a low price.  They are simply trying to make the community award of a scam in progress.  Keep you head in the sand bangomatic.  It makes it easy for people to walk by and pick your pocket you fool.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:58:58 PM

bangomatic = bag holder

People like you cry foul when people speak the true about a coin.  The dev lied.  The dev is gone.  The guy pretending to be the dev now speaks English very well.  2 days ago dev couldn't speak English for shit.  At this point you should understand people are not spreading FUD to get this at a low price.  They are simply trying to make the community award of a scam in progress.  Keep you head in the sand bangomatic.  It makes it easy for people to walk by and pick your pocket you fool.

Im not a bagholder I only have about 1500 coins. I mined about 500 and got a 1000 coin bounty. Thats all I have in this, just a few bucks for electricity and a few hrs building a website.

It just makes me angry when idiots like you try and tell me what I should be doing...."Oh Bangomatic you have your head in the sand, open your eyes and see the scam."  I don't need any hand holding, so why don't you go back to choking on your boyfriends cock, and stay out of my business.
ray88

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:05:04 PM

+1

Anyways the more babies that cry the more this thread has post and views ! Once every one forgets the premine and the POS comes this thing will rocket launch.
cinderpelt

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

You are a class act.  Defending a lying dev and tell people to suck dick.  Wow you are a great human being.  I am not trying to change your mind.  You told people to hold their coins.  You are the one telling people what to do.  I simple stated the facts.  I didn't tell anyone to do anything.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:11:14 PM

+1

Anyways the more babies that cry the more this thread has post and views ! Once every one forgets the premine and the POS comes this thing will rocket launch.

+1
And those dumpers that listens to the trolls and dump will miss the ride. Seen it play out quite a few times.
firedoner

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:24:58 PM

You are a class act.  Defending a lying dev and tell people to suck dick.  Wow you are a great human being.  I am not trying to change your mind.  You told people to hold their coins.  You are the one telling people what to do.  I simple stated the facts.  I didn't tell anyone to do anything.

+1
mangodream

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:21:48 PM

crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:11:53 AM

bangomatic = bag holder

Im not a bagholder I only have about 1500 coins. I mined about 500 and got a 1000 coin bounty. Thats all I have in this, just a few bucks for electricity and a few hrs building a website.

It just makes me angry when idiots like you try and tell me what I should be doing...."Oh Bangomatic you have your head in the sand, open your eyes and see the scam."  I don't need any hand holding, so why don't you go back to choking on your boyfriends cock, and stay out of my business.

People like you make crypto world full of scam. Shame on you.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: