Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:48:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XFC] Finercoin丨X11丨POW+POS丨First Working Anonymous Coin丨Launched June 26  (Read 85735 times)
finerpay (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:24:42 AM

so when does the POS start? Is it only after POW ends?
POS:10001 block+

how much confirmations do we need to receive coins by Anonymous.
Date: 2014/6/28 05:20
To: [Anonymous] fNKq3d7wqzRdy6jjHWQQj3mGc6Vfwha6ci
Debit: -1.00 XFC
Transaction fee: -0.00001 XFC
Net amount: -1.00001 XFC
Transaction ID: d81c0abdc7de9a90df79791ee72aa406c5b5542b099f414733a07e80110545e6

Date: 2014/6/28 05:56
To: [Anonymous] fF32GCt5KdEp4X8Mt3QviendGxoowmnfs4
Debit: -1.00 XFC
Transaction fee: -0.00001 XFC
Net amount: -1.00001 XFC
Transaction ID: b818d8647d0d79e0e279bcad98c29838980341d67510d104f2711e48cf77ca6e

i  have't got the coins yet.about 5 hour has gone.
The minimum value of 0.0001 XFC anonymous before transfer Settings
Now have changed
Immix

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 09:50:42 AM

BITTREX! BITTREX! BITTREX!
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:08:12 AM

BITTREX! BITTREX! BITTREX!
has anyone contacted them
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:17:43 AM

developers should start multilevel marketing company
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:34:10 AM

where bittrex?

c-cex is good enough for dumping
freeman0204

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:44:36 AM

I contacted. Here's an answer:

Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we mainly add coins due to community demand.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex
Follow us on Twitter: https[Suspicious link removed]xchange
We now trade: #DCM, #XMR, #QZN, and #CRY

You also can contact here is a link, write to ticket a request to add a coin to the exchange. The more the better write.

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
fanchanglong

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:01:16 AM

We are Anonymous
UGETHIT

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:28:52 PM

I am unsure if Bittrix will take this coin due to the scamming nature of it's dev.  He lied and said no pre-mine then pre-mined 3.27% of the total coin.  Then he refused to answer for it until finally it got to the point he had to response because the hash was down to the low teens.  Anyone who puts up a buy order for this coin runs the risk of the dev dropping 163500 onto the market and killing it.  If he had been honest from the start that would have been one thing.  Maybe you could have trusted this strange not to sell.  But since he wasn't honest I doubt he can be trusted at all.  

Also I have one question for you dev.  How many people are working on this coin?  Just you I am guessing. Thank you for your speedy response in this matter.  
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:38:38 PM

I am unsure if Bittrix will take this coin due to the scamming nature of it's dev.  He lied and said no pre-mine then pre-mined 3.27% of the total coin.  Then he refused to answer for it until finally it got to the point he had to response because the hash was down to the low teens.  Anyone who puts up a buy order for this coin runs the risk of the dev dropping 163500 onto the market and killing it.  If he had been honest from the start that would have been one thing.  Maybe you could have trusted this strange not to sell.  But since he wasn't honest I doubt he can be trusted at all.  

Also I have one question for you dev.  How many people are working on this coin?  Just you I am guessing. Thank you for your speedy response in this matter.  

dev will answer this when he online.
finerpay (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:46:17 PM

I won't dump COINS in bittrex, currently we have two developers, there is a community manager, but we are not going to divulge any personal information, so you don't need to worry about anything
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:52:38 PM

I won't dump COINS in bittrex, currently we have two developers, there is a community manager, but we are not going to divulge any personal information, so you don't need to worry about anything

Thanks for the update dev.

Smiley
UGETHIT

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:54:29 PM

Why did you lie to everyone?  Why say there is no pre-mine? Then you pre-mine 3.27% of the coin.  Will you give it to brittrix and let them destroy it?  Or some other mean that we can verify it was destroyed?  Also I believe the last post wasn't from the dev.  Yesterday the dev spoke in broken English today its clear like its his first language. MY guess is he hired an American mouth piece to cover for him.
freeman0204

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:54:52 PM

I do not understand that. Coins will not be on bittrex.com ?
installer

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:15:00 PM

if this coin not apeared in 1-2 days on huge exchange like bittrex mintpal or cryptsy ... i think it die!!! its from personal experience!!!
First of all you lose a people that mining this coins.
net hash will down. so price never get up to normal level
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:20:45 PM

Tell me, how to trust a lier?Huh

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:22:12 PM

Some people lies to me. And then he tells me that he is an honest guy. Am I an idiot to trust this guy?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
UGETHIT

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:29:53 PM

I understand people lie.  It is human nature.  But when your caught lying in this game your coin dies.  Scarface say "all you have in this world is your balls and your word."  This guy broke his word.  Now I hope everyone breaks his balls.
yang5034

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:32:25 PM

If you are an honest man, please put the premine address on the front page.if not may be a scam,just wait to dump and going to build another coin .so many such coins ,ac,wc,sc, to many.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:38:27 PM

I understand people lie.  It is human nature.  But when your caught lying in this game your coin dies.  Scarface say "all you have in this world is your balls and your word."  This guy broke his word.  Now I hope everyone breaks his balls.

is this coin going to die soon?
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:41:20 PM

This is another Korecoin, premine and the DEV's identity is hidden, swerve it, it's a scam, plus the we just found out the DEV lied about the premine, for all we know it's the same DEV for the two coins.

I'm sucked off with these SCAMMING CUNTS!!!

Let me just say I will never invest in a coin if it has a premine and the DEV's ID is not known, it's just not worth the risk, too many "so called DEV's" end up scamming people, avoid this coin like the plague.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: