Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:20:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XFC] Finercoin丨X11丨POW+POS丨First Working Anonymous Coin丨Launched June 26  (Read 85735 times)
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:06:16 AM

ANON THAT WORKS!!! OMG

THIS IS HUGE!!

@ people whining about the premine. Get over it. Many coins at the top list have had premines. This is not a big deal. Man up.

ANON THAT WORKS FOR THE FIRST TIME HOWEVER IS A BIG DEAL

The problem is more the lack of honesty over the premine, than the premine itself.

BINTEX

Powered by,
finerpay (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:07:37 AM

@finerpay

The wallet ignores command line parameters (e.g.: --help, -datadir).

We will check,Thanks
finerpay (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:17:24 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 07:57:41 AM by finerpay

guys thought we have inquired repeatedly about a explanation about the premine from the dev, he hsan't come out with any reply.
This suggests only one thing - that he is a cheater and is trying to scam us all.
Even if the annonymous works or not, the kinda devs don't deserve any forgiveness.

So what i suggest is, if the dev doesn't give us any explanation within 6Hrs we contact all exchanges and suggest them not to take this coin. and we could also tag him scammer

I do know that you all would have invested so much in this by using your own rigs or by renting (i myself had spent 0.12BTC to rent rigs). But that doesn't mean we'll have to support this scammer.

Yes, we accept responsibility for the premine, it is a necessary component.
installer

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:21:19 AM

guys thought we have inquired repeatedly about a explanation about the premine from the dev, he hsan't come out with any reply.
This suggests only one thing - that he is a cheater and is trying to scam us all.
Even if the annonymous works or not, the kinda devs don't deserve any forgiveness.

So what i suggest is, if the dev doesn't give us any explanation within 6Hrs we contact all exchanges and suggest them not to take this coin. and we could also tag him scammer

I do know that you all would have invested so much in this by using your own rigs or by renting (i myself had spent 0.12BTC to rent rigs). But that doesn't mean we'll have to support this scammer.
Yes, we accept premine, we are in order to maintain the normal operation of the finercoin and pay some bounty, in addition to some test.
I want to say to you I'm sorry, because I hid premine
anonimous transactions and anonimous premine  Grin Grin Grin
finerpay (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:22:58 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 08:11:06 AM by finerpay

Yes, we accept premine, we are in order to maintain the normal operation of the finercoin and pay some bounty, in addition to some test.
anonimous transactions and anonimous premine  Grin Grin Grin
A few weeks ago, we had a PR pow wow in between our 3rd meeting of the day and breakfast, to discuss what all should be included in the official ANN, how it should be laid out, and how far in advance to post everything. We hit a roadblock: How do we tell them about something we cannot risk telling everyone? Something necessary yet concealed for their own protection?  On one hand we knew it would look scammy, but the safety of the coin depends on its own anonymity. Would this reveal our trade secrets or expose our users to a threat or will we lose too much faith in those we have worked so hard to empower? All of these questions came up. Repeatedly. . Bear in mind that we were working 22 hours a day for a (at least) a week prior to launch. Stuck in between a rock and very hard place we ran out of time for public relations dilemma #57. Multiple attempts to reschedule this meeting failed due to time constraints, somehow always superseded by more important matters. As launch day rapidly drew closer, we found ourselves so incredibly focused on making the coin, wallet, anonymous features, and backend as flawless as possible,  we just couldn't deviate from our 22/7 primary goal: To give you, the real people, a weapon more powerful than the Level 70 Blade of Compounding Interest wielded by Evil Dr. Mortgage Lender. I'm talking about a fully functional anonymous coin that has the very real possibility of saving lives NOW.

This was not a sneaky, underhanded attept at thievery... of our own coins. We certainly could have taken 5% for ourselves and still created a very successful, widely used, groundbreaking new coin no one else truly has. You don't like the 1%? Don't let the door hit you on the way out. We created this coin for everyone. Not to please you, not to get rich for ourselves. For everyone. We will continue to oversee this endeavor and add better, faster features already in closed beta testing like the MultiSig One-Click Tool Belt.

We understand your concern, however, without initial liquid capital, FinerCoin's growth potential becomes dangerously limited. You have every right to fear the worst case scenario after such a long streak of con artists sailed in and sold you a steaming pile of bullshit. I'm not here to be your blame bucket or make excuses. We really did just make history with Anonymous features (Not next week, not "Soon"), but NOW. Anonymous works NOW and this is only the beginning. No one can give birth to a full grown adult. Just like you cannot start out with the finest currency. It must be developed from something special. Something Finer.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:24:41 AM

Thanks for the honest dev.

it's normal for premine, even darkcoin and XC coin has some big premine, both they have achieve a big success.

the only important thing is the innovative technology  XFC may bring out for Altcoin.

keep hard working dev.

looking forward to the stage2 and stage3 release. that will change everything!
G K G

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:26:04 AM

better when dev online.

do you know how many coin dark and XC premined?

dev start this at block 300.

so it‘s normal, otherwise why dev develop this coin if he has no coin......

do you know how many btc satoshi has? Grin

anyway, wait dev's reply for premine for properly used. then it's fine.

You're entirely correct. all we are asking the dev is to be honest. Even if he wants to keep the entire3.25% to himself, we just want to know he is honest and it would be safe for us to know what we are up against.
Unlike some coins where the dev gives out IPO and trusts the BTC fund rather than his own coin, a little premine is cool.
But we need to know where these premine are going into and who is going to control these.
If in the future this coin gets big and there is a misunderstanding in the community or the dev team and some1 decides to dump their huge share, all of us 'll be screwed. thats what we are afraid of.

And moreover the prolonged silence of the dev about the premine and is desperation to avoid ou questions is creating serious fear and doubts. these stuffs will surely chase out the big investors

G K G

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:27:30 AM

Atlast you've come out. thank you dev. this could be really constructive

rafetaz

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:30:12 AM

Thanks guy! at least you recognized your error, as one said, it´s worst you were hidden the premine that the premine itself.

But I recomend you another additional step, why don´t you post the wallet/s adress/es where the premine is allocated, in order everybody can check it´s not being moved.....and post also the bounties....etc. In order to pay back my confidence in your work, you should post the information, shouldn´t you?
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 11:35:01 AM

Thanks guy! at least you recognized your error, as one said, it´s worst you were hidden the premine that the premine itself.

But I recomend you another additional step, why don´t you post the wallet/s adress/es where the premine is allocated, in order everybody can check it´s not being moved.....and post also the bounties....etc. In order to pay back my confidence in your work, you should post the information, shouldn´t you?

+1

installer

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:41:38 AM

+1
+1
finerpay (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:43:00 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 12:48:11 AM by finerpay

Atlast you've come out. thank you dev. this could be really constructive
We have worked very hard to make this coin ((function perfectly)). It would be a tremendous waste of our time and resources to dump the premined community bounty funds. Furthermore, that would ruin our long term plans and the years of hard work it took to make this groundbreaking coin available to you today.

One of the upcoming additions ((currently in Alpha Testing)) are the Multisig Tools. Traditionally, almost every cryptocoin wallet has been capable of creating Multisig addresses via the built-in command line console. We are taking this to a whole new level with private MasterKeys which will grant the MasterKey holder full control over many complex and daunting command line features rarely utilized in most wallets today. With easy to use MultiSignature addresses, you can lose a private key and still have 2 other wallets which can be combined to recreate your Masterkey, granting access to otherwise lost funds. It is also much more secure than normal wallets are, as an attacker would have to gain physical access to multiple computers instead of just one before being able to potentially compromise your funds. Theoretically, you can have one-of-three, five-of-five, or six-of-eleven addresses too; it just happens that two-of-three is the most useful combination in many situations.

Soon we will add a few new trustworthy professionals to our elite team. We must be prepared for any legal, technical, or project management tsunamis that have washed out other good coins in their infancy. By building a strong foundation, we hope to put the power of cryptocurrency back in your hands for many generations to come.
finerpay (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:44:50 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 12:47:31 AM by finerpay

Yes, before the completion of the multiple signature tools, the premine address will be posted publicly.

((Alongside the reason for each expenditure like Bounties, Fountains, Games, Exchanges, and Server/Miscellaneous Developer Pizza costs. Hey, I gotta eat, too!))
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:46:59 AM

Better. I don't know why you werent just open and honest from the start. You would have done much better.

BINTEX