Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:01:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XFC] Finercoin丨X11丨POW+POS丨First Working Anonymous Coin丨Launched June 26  (Read 85735 times)
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:43:13 AM

Not sure if anyone noticed already, but there is a different person replying now on the OP's account than at start. He had terribly broken english and broken sentences unlike now where it's far better.

Edit: Someone was hired to deal with the community and it is probably not someone who makes the decisions or gets to know about them beforehand.

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:48:53 AM

Also please let's get things straight. DRK and XC have thousands of hours of developing behind them, they are not simple CoinJoin implementations, look at their testnets. Do NOT compare them to this way of dealing with "anon". Pump your coin freely and trust in the dev but please... wtf.

solstice

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:52:14 AM

Not sure if anyone noticed already, but there is a different person replying now on the OP's account than at start. He had terribly broken english and broken sentences unlike now where it's far better.

Edit: Someone was hired to deal with the community and it is probably not someone who makes the decisions or gets to know about them beforehand.

The original dev hired someone and abandoned this coin just like what he did with Coffeecoin. He now holds significant amount of premine.

CoffeeCoin's former "dev"

Our former dev released another coin called "Finercoin". Take from that what you will, but most of all, trade with care...
flyingdutchmen

Activity: 210

Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Also please let's get things straight. DRK and XC have thousands of hours of developing behind them, they are not simple CoinJoin implementations, look at their testnets. Do NOT compare them to this way of dealing with "anon". Pump your coin freely and trust in the dev but please... wtf.
where do you get the so called thousands of hours?

flyingdutchmen

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:57:53 AM

The original dev hired someone and abandoned this coin just like what he did with Coffeecoin. He now holds significant amount of premine.

Our former dev released another coin called "Finercoin". Take from that what you will, but most of all, trade with care...

I don't know what happened between them, but it is clear XFC have working anon while coffeecoin don't.
This reminds me that during the XC pump, DRK developer posted FUD on their twitter account.

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:01:21 AM

If you would follow the DRK thread from start, the discussion till like a thousand pages was purely technical with edu mostly participating there. Not PND hype discussions. Also he quit his job (we could say because he is a huge DRK holder) to be a full-time dev. He never lied or stated that something is working which is not, also he revealed his identity. The amount of work which he did alone is pretty exemplary. Obviously I have no round number on how much work he did. XC's dev is active on a daily basis in technical discussions and has a straight technical background.

But this isn't the topic to discuss these tho if it bothers you.

This is the only thing bothering you? The fact thas this is the simplest CoinJoin implementation called to be ANON doesn't?

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:03:08 AM

I don't know what happened between them, but it is clear XFC have working anon while coffeecoin don't.
This reminds me that during the XC pump, DRK developer posted FUD on their twitter account.

CoinJoin isn't ANON.

It is good try and it's ANON to the non-technical eye but in the term's straight meaning it isn't.

finerpay (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:05:44 AM

wtf is coffeecoin?

Oh I get it, this is a smear campain. It was only a matter of time, I suppose.

Good riddance. We don't have time for playground games. Back to work!
flyingdutchmen

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:07:16 AM

If you would follow the DRK thread from start, the discussion till like a thousand pages was purely technical with edu mostly participating there. Not PND hype discussions. Also he quit his job (we could say because he is a huge DRK holder) to be a full-time dev. He never lied or stated that something is working which is not, also he revealed his identity. The amount of work which he did alone is pretty exemplary. Obviously I have no round number on how much work he did. XC's dev is active on a daily basis in technical discussions and has a straight technical background.

This is the only thing bothering you? The fact thas this is the simplest CoinJoin implementation called to be ANON doesn't?

As far as i know, writing codes requires talent
Some ppl are good at writing codes, some aren't
XC developer finished his work in one or two weeks, while DRK takes months.

What I care is XFC launched with a working and user friendly anon, this is the first time.

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:09:52 AM

What I care is XFC launched with a working and user friendly anon, this is the first time.

XC's work isn't finished, DRK's is far more advanced atm even tho it took a longer time. Read their topic's and developement diary's and do your homework.

Also this is still not ANON.

It's a centralised CoinJoin. Care to tell me why I am wrong?

What do you call an ANON?

Edit: First time really? Anyone can just fetch the code of a finished CoinJoin and put it into a wallet. It's a finished code for a centralised mixer. I am not here to troll, you are obviously new here and straight out avoid my questions.

flyingdutchmen

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:12:26 AM

XC's work isn't finished, DRK's is far more advanced atm even tho it took a longer time. Read their topic's and developement diary's and do your homework.

All anons are relative, there is no absolute anon.
Ring signature is also far more advanced atm than what you named.

flyingdutchmen

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:13:31 AM

You are being trolled.

what he said doesn't make sense, that is why i want to correct him.

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:16:17 AM

This is by far the weakest way to do anon and everyone can implement CoinJoin.

You are being terribly stupid.

flyingdutchmen

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:18:58 AM

This is by far the weakest way to do anone and everyone can implement CoinJoin.

I dont want to get personal attack, but remember:
those who name others stupid, he is more stupid than others

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:23:51 AM

This is by far the weakest way to do anone and everyone can implement CoinJoin.

I dont want to get personal attack, but remember:
those who name others stupid, he is more stupid than others

You are literally arguing about anon with someone who is checking on anon coins and their implementations on a daily basis because I am terribly interested in them.

You are a fresh account which invested in a coin you are defending. You couldn't defend yourself vs any of the claims I made because I am not trolling.

Please open your eyes.

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:25:27 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2014, 11:28:12 AM by traumschiff

CoinJoin is a ready to implement system which loljosh can implement into any of the coins you pay him for.

And you are masturbating here that this coin has a finished "anon" by start. Really.

scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 08:58:19 AM

Coinminers NOMP Pool Hosted in US

Finercoin NOMP Pool
No  registration needed

Support at #COINMINERS freenode channel : https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#COINMINERS

http://coin-miners.info:8080/getting_started

URL (difficulty Vardiff):   stratum+tcp://coin-miners.info:3990

Username: your Finercoin wallet address
Password: anything

./sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://coin-miners.info:3990 -u your Finercoin wallet address -p anything

You can check the total blocks found at http://coin-miners.info:8080/tbs under the Finercoin Total Blocks column and the block confirmed under the Finercoin Confirmed column

Payments:
1% fee.
Note: Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed.Minimum payment 0.01 XFC

Rent some x11 hash power at

http://www.miningrigrentals.com/

bigeliphant

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:24:03 PM

how do i get mature coins to start minting or how much coins do you need for it?
dminer69

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:46:03 PM

how do i get mature coins to start minting or how much coins do you need for it?
pos begins after block 10001
airise

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:48:54 PM

Has anonymous,very cheap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: