Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:51:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 492707 times)
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:20:53 AM

BTW, I'm not trying to spread FUD.  I want to see CannabisCoin succeed as all crypto should succeed.  If you guys are interested in any cross-development with our team, just let me know.

But... I only work with completely transparent individuals.  I am nervous to see crypto tarnished alongside the medical cannabis industry.  

We are in this to protect patients and help patients.

You need to have an independent source audit your grow setups and prove to everyone here that you are not bullshitting!

Cheers!

Wow.  First off,  Welcome to the community.

Just to make it clear for everyone here, you  TOKYOPOTATO are a dev of Cannacoin(CCN)

We have Skype, lets face to face.  : cannabis.coin

Yes, that would be awesome.  I will get in touch with you on Skype.  Would love to chat.  I called Nick from Potcoin the other day.  We want to work on co-development with other coins.  We are currently assisting Solarcoin with their transition to PoS 2.0

Let's chat!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:03:35 AM

I just had an awesome chat on Skype with the CannabisCoin dev.

I botched the screenshot to show you guys.

Expect some co-development from the Cannacoin team on CannabisCoin.

Combining our extremely strong development team is a true opportunity to make history.

WE SHARE THE COMMON PURPOSE:  THIS IS ABOUT PATIENTS FIRST AND FOREMOST.  LET'S GET PEOPLE SOME QUALITY MEDS!

Please excuse my initial skepticism!

AFlatMinor

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:08:45 AM

Combining our extremely strong development team is a true opportunity to make history.

Is there any benefit at all to having the 2 Canna(bis)Coins operating separately. Has there been any thought (lol i know its probably a bit early) given to combining the 2 entities into one super strong coin?
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:22:12 AM

Is there any benefit at all to having the 2 Canna(bis)Coins operating separately. Has there been any thought (lol i know its probably a bit early) given to combining the 2 entities into one super strong coin?

We are now going to be discussing multiple strategies on working together.  I will be very busy the next 48 hrs in discussions with our development team and continuing a dialogue with the CannabisCoin team.

To answer your question:  The Cannacoin team has long believed in alternative uses of the blockchain other than as a currency.  For example, take Namecoin which acts as a side-chain of sorts to Bitcoin due to merge mining.

There's many opportunities to work together, and we will explore them.
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:19:29 AM

Let's imagine we are 5 years down the road, and we have smart contracts.  Do you guys think any of these individual blockchains matter? Not really.  It's entirely possible to not only merge-mine, but also "merge-contract" blockchains whereby we can confirm blocks on the CannabisCoin chain as well as the Cannacoin chain through mining, staking, or other methods of consensus.

This is basically what was envisioned by Jed McCaleb who created the Ripple protocol, which was the first shot across the bow that showed that the value was not in the mining but in the transmission of value over a decentralized network of consensus.  Mining is just one way to find consensus of the ledger (blockchain).

Let's say that you have a miner mining CannabisCoin and a staker staking Cannacoin.  Utilizing smart contracts, you could actually provide consensus on both or either of these blockchains through different methods of consensus simultaneously.  And then let's say you issue an IOU on the Ripple network and create a gateway to these blockchains.  You now are utilizing three different methods to perform transactions and in the end they all result in transaction consensus.

Right now we have a proliferation of bitcoin/litecoin based networks. The ones that survive will be the one's that adapt to the future and join forces to work on smart contracts and development.

This is why Cannacoin will be moving to the Blackcoin PoS 2.0 codebase, as it will fast-trak us to the BlackHalo smart contracts system where we can co-develop with the best and brightest in crypto.

I'm also extensively knowledgeable of the Ripple protocol and the Codius smart contracts platform.  I have test-issued Cannacoin on the Ripple network and experimented in redemption.  I've developed relationships with gateway providers on that network (XNF trading, Coinex New Zealand, SnapSwap).

Why does any of this matter?  Because in the end the goal is basically the same.  Along the way, we have the opportunity to pinpoint our resources towards specific industries such as Cannabis.

This is where branding and platform development come together.  In the end, it has to be about Cannabis, because it's really not about our individual blockchains.

I just got off the phone with our developer, SubCreative (Josh) of Cannacoin.

Here are some areas where Cannacoin sees co-development in the short-term:

1) Integrating CannabisCoin into the CannaPay platform and partnering for regulatory compliance on money transmitting (following the laws)

2) Co-development on secure wallet services, mobile payment platforms, and merchant processing (CannaPay)

3) Integrating CannabisCoin into the CannaCart platform (an in-house developed open cart plug-in) for accepting payments and an industry specific BTC/CCN/CANN solution

4) Merge the goals of our coins and develop an economic pact for the Southwest with the Pacific Northwest (Cannacoin is based in Seattle Washington)

5) Political organization to protect patients rights to obtain Cannabis-based medicines

6) Fundraising for patients that are in dire need of help

Let's make it happen.
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:38:53 AM

That is an awesome post tokyopotato. I love the forward thinking.

CannabisCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 03:46:22 AM

DeltaNine has conversed with TokyoPotato of cannacoin-CCN.
At this point it is ONLY introductory and was good hearted.

DeltaNine has always embraced ALL cannabis related crypto and will be open for talks but remains focused on the main mission of the CannabisCoin.

DeltaNine is currently in a small conference in Maricopa, Arizona.
He will have updates soon.

~Dev Team

Cannabis Coin Team - Community run, NOT Company run!
The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
blakeaholics

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 04:39:04 AM

The Devs should bring Canndy to a CannabisCup... if it is a Prize winning plant, then all People wanna try this weed, but they have to buy cannabiscoin first to enjoy the smoke...  Grin
Thank you for the optimism in our strains.  We aren't looking into being the "prize" plant.  We are looking to make history by providing safe affordable meds to patients while emphasizing the need for crypto.

~Dev Team

I'm curious though what type of medicine the first CANNdy strains will be. High CBD? A focus on painkilling? Relaxation? Strains and their medicinal uses vary greatly.
As someone with legitimate needs for cannabis I'd really love to see a little love sent towards a high CBD strain. They're totally under appreciated and are the next step in cannabis and currently requires some effort to get from dispensaries.
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:42:59 AM

DeltaNine has conversed with TokyoPotato of cannacoin-CCN.
At this point it is ONLY introductory and was good hearted.

DeltaNine has always embraced ALL cannabis related crypto and will be open for talks but remains focused on the main mission of the CannabisCoin.

DeltaNine is currently in a small conference in Maricopa, Arizona.
He will have updates soon.

~Dev Team

We see that CannabisCoin has a mission at the moment and specific goals.  We've developed two platforms that we are particularly proud of and would be happy to share with a coin and community of like-mind:

https://www.nwgt.org/showthread.php?21287-CannaPay-web-based-wallet-exchange-and-merchant-processing-service-nearly-complete!

https://www.nwgt.org/showthread.php?21215-Cannacoin-Giveaway-test-run&p=300794&viewfull=1#post300794
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:44:22 AM

The Devs should bring Canndy to a CannabisCup... if it is a Prize winning plant, then all People wanna try this weed, but they have to buy cannabiscoin first to enjoy the smoke...  Grin
Thank you for the optimism in our strains.  We aren't looking into being the "prize" plant.  We are looking to make history by providing safe affordable meds to patients while emphasizing the need for crypto.

~Dev Team

I'm curious though what type of medicine the first CANNdy strains will be. High CBD? A focus on painkilling? Relaxation? Strains and their medicinal uses vary greatly.
As someone with legitimate needs for cannabis I'd really love to see a little love sent towards a high CBD strain. They're totally under appreciated and are the next step in cannabis and currently requires some effort to get from dispensaries.

I would second this.  I am personally not interested in the high-THC varieties of Cannabis as I don't enjoy the psychoactive effects.  As a medical user, I always look for high CBD strains for the same purposes of pain management and anti-anxiety.
CannabisCoinDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 05:11:49 AM

DeltaNine, uses Indica mostly for his issues.  Hence, the first strain is of INDICA-OG.

General idea here : http://www.leafly.com/indica/true-og

ChaseT

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:17:01 AM

what is the best anti-anxiety weed?

Rich with Cannabiscoin
momochenlun

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:17:37 AM

Grin It's good! Come on Dev,you are good job~!
CannabisCoinDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 05:21:27 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 05:34:04 AM by CannabisCoinDev

DeltaNine, uses Indica mostly for his issues.  Hence, the first strain is of INDICA-OG.

euro1703

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:18:52 AM

DeltaNine, uses Indica mostly for his issues.  Hence, the first strain is of INDICA-OG.

https://i.imgur.com/jhHeJrpl.jpg

This coin is very good, well worth the long-term speculation
DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:36:12 AM

what is the best anti-anxiety weed?
Indicas are fine against anxiety if you won't oversmoke yourself.

That bud looks really compact!
jmsr1978

Activity: 355

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 06:39:14 AM

Let's imagine we are 5 years down the road, and we have smart contracts.  Do you guys think any of these individual blockchains matter? Not really.  It's entirely possible to not only merge-mine, but also "merge-contract" blockchains whereby we can confirm blocks on the CannabisCoin chain as well as the Cannacoin chain through mining, staking, or other methods of consensus.

This is basically what was envisioned by Jed McCaleb who created the Ripple protocol, which was the first shot across the bow that showed that the value was not in the mining but in the transmission of value over a decentralized network of consensus.  Mining is just one way to find consensus of the ledger (blockchain).

Let's say that you have a miner mining CannabisCoin and a staker staking Cannacoin.  Utilizing smart contracts, you could actually provide consensus on both or either of these blockchains through different methods of consensus simultaneously.  And then let's say you issue an IOU on the Ripple network and create a gateway to these blockchains.  You now are utilizing three different methods to perform transactions and in the end they all result in transaction consensus.

Right now we have a proliferation of bitcoin/litecoin based networks. The ones that survive will be the one's that adapt to the future and join forces to work on smart contracts and development.

This is why Cannacoin will be moving to the Blackcoin PoS 2.0 codebase, as it will fast-trak us to the BlackHalo smart contracts system where we can co-develop with the best and brightest in crypto.

I'm also extensively knowledgeable of the Ripple protocol and the Codius smart contracts platform.  I have test-issued Cannacoin on the Ripple network and experimented in redemption.  I've developed relationships with gateway providers on that network (XNF trading, Coinex New Zealand, SnapSwap).

Why does any of this matter?  Because in the end the goal is basically the same.  Along the way, we have the opportunity to pinpoint our resources towards specific industries such as Cannabis.

This is where branding and platform development come together.  In the end, it has to be about Cannabis, because it's really not about our individual blockchains.

I just got off the phone with our developer, SubCreative (Josh) of Cannacoin.

Here are some areas where Cannacoin sees co-development in the short-term:

1) Integrating CannabisCoin into the CannaPay platform and partnering for regulatory compliance on money transmitting (following the laws)

2) Co-development on secure wallet services, mobile payment platforms, and merchant processing (CannaPay)

3) Integrating CannabisCoin into the CannaCart platform (an in-house developed open cart plug-in) for accepting payments and an industry specific BTC/CCN/CANN solution

4) Merge the goals of our coins and develop an economic pact for the Southwest with the Pacific Northwest (Cannacoin is based in Seattle Washington)

5) Political organization to protect patients rights to obtain Cannabis-based medicines

6) Fundraising for patients that are in dire need of help

Let's make it happen.

hehehehe after CCN (CannaCoin) dev wrote here about this the price from CCNcoin went up x3... would be good for him to clarify what happen with the old thread from CCN before i get in, im not so sure after reading all the problems they have with they community (some forum about medical weed)
please @tokyopotato dont take it on the bad way but would be good to be clear about all that

Video editor and graphic designer in love with Cryptocoins!!!
CannabisCoinDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 09:23:25 AM

To those of you whom have not read this great article :  http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/cannabiscoin-pegged-medical-marijuana-1-gram-1-cann/2014/09/03

Take the time to read it.

CannabisCoinDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 10:27:22 AM

Currently active in IRC https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#cann

euro1703

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:32:30 AM

should find 1 pump
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: